Rt 202 & Street Road, Peddler's Village
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.peddlersvillage.com/dine/the_buttonwood_grill.aspx
- Phone: 2157944040x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7am -10am
Lunch: Daily: 11am - 4pm
Dinner: Monday- Thursday 4-10, Friday & Saturday 4pm - 11pm, Sunday: 4pm- 9pm
Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 11 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11 am - 12am
Sunday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Sean Browne
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Buttonwood Grill
Great Food…Good Friends…Fun Times. Friendly, casual spot for lunch and dinner. Signature Buttonwood burger, ground fresh daily; stone-fired thin crust pizzas; comfort dishes, pastas, salads. Lively bar with extensive craft beer menu . Outdoor dining and bar in season. Summer cocktail menu, Featuring Strawberry Lemon Sangria for $6.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Buttonwood Grill - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Buttonwood Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (34)great for lunch (29)kid-friendly (23)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (13)great for brunch (8)special occasion (5)romantic (5)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Not a fanHAPPYDined on 8/30/2014Chicken was dry Flies were aplenty Didn't have first dessert choice Second choice was so salty we couldn't eat it
- Worth a visit2oldchowhoundsDined on 8/29/2014Our group of 8 was very happy with our first dining experience at Buttonwood prior to a concert at a nearby winery. We were seated in a small private dining room. Our waitress Christine was excellent in her knowledge of the food and beer menus. Food was delicious and arrived in reasonable time. Wonderful setting in beautiful Peddlars Village. Friendly staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burgerStacMDined on 8/23/2014You must get a burger when you go. They grind their own meat for the burgers...it was a wonderful burger. Very cute place with a good beer selection. Good for kids too.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceLuv2eatDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful dining experience. Our server Dalton was very kind and considerate giving attention to detail with menu selection to caring about each person accompanied. The restaurant is a little costly but well worth the price. A lot of the customers ordered burgers and mention they are delicious but wind up packing to finish at home. If you are looking for leftovers you will definetly not be disappointed. They offer a nice selection for alcoholic drinks-these too are pricey but most dining experiences are when it comes to alcoholic drinks. For kids menu-they are offered a selection of free desserts which is nice. This is a restaurant that is nice and caters to the customers. I would recommend trying😀Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014omg. service was great. our server, Brett had great since of humor was prompt and courteous, warm and still professional. The food was really delicious especially considering the location is really a tourist trapSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum yum yum!hummusDined on 8/1/2014We love the Butternut Squash hummus! The chicken is great and the burgers are awesome and I'm not even a beef lover! The service is excellent! Oh and the potato salad is the best I have ever had!! Mmmm. And prices are reasonable! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buttonwood at Peddlers VillageDCJackDined on 7/29/2014Newer look and new menus. Terrific burgers. Very nice staff. Unpretentious and well-pricedSpecial Features:
- Great meal all around42LakesDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner there Saturday night, great meal for all of us, and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to the Buttonwood!carm12Dined on 7/25/2014We are always in New Hope and never dined at the Buttonwood Grill before. We were pleasantly surprised. We had the Pizza and burgers which were delicious and then dessert. Must go to place!Special Features:
- Comfort Food with an EdgeBucksfoodieDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed sampling lots of things from the menu. All Delicious. Especially liked the Butternut Squash Hummus and Pita . Server brought out additional pita without even asking because she saw we still had some leftover. Burgers were tasty and done to perfection (I like medium rare and lots of places get it wrong!) The pizzas were very good. We had a beet and arugal Pizza and a roasted Garlic and Pesto. We also had the delicious Crab Dip which came with a side of warm tortilla chips. We had a little private section in the back of the restaurant and it was quite lovely with a tv too. Desserts were a bit skimpy buit overall I would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buttonwood Grill - OutdoorsSams1stUncleDined on 7/17/2014Ate outside on a lovely evening and had an enjoyable meal. Note that reservations placed thru Open Table do not apply to outside dining. The inside and outside areas seem to be treated as two separate entities. Outdoor menu was upscale tavern fare. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal, service was prompt and engaged, beer list was varied and extensive. We would certainly return. It will be interesting to see how the indoor experience differs from the outdoor setting.Special Features:
- Great summer dining!DoylestownFoodieDined on 7/11/2014Everything you may be looking for in an outdoor summer dining experience can be enjoyed at Buttonwood Grill. The variety of food satisfied our party which included a vegetarian and a child among our party of 4. All of us really liked our food. Service was good and the ambience on the shady deck on a warm night was very pleasant. One caution I will add is that, while not stated on the website, making a reservation through Open Table, it is automatically for the indoor restaurant, not the deck. Luckily, Buttonwood was able to accommodate us on the deck. The hostess explained that you are not able to specify this when you make a reservation on Open Table;so it is best to call. Overall, a great experience!Special Features:
- An Excellent NightRichNDined on 7/5/2014We had reservations for 7:30 on a moderately busy Saturday night and not only were we seated immediately, but they found a table for us on their popular outdoor deck. We were welcomed by the Dining Room Manager and introduced to Jill our server. Jill is the best server I've ever had. Knowledgeable, friendly, energetic and super good at her job. The calamari appetizer was outstanding and the craft beer list was top notch. We ordered burgers (the house specialty) and were not disappointed - delicious! A wonderful evening all around, we have to get back their soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buttonwood - so-sowhatsup1Dined on 6/20/2014Music was too loud for normal conversation level. Had to ask the waiter 3 times for a glass of water. Kid's pasta had minimal sauce on it. Food was average. Would not go again on a Friday night, if at all.Special Features:
- Questers luncheonantiqueloverDined on 6/11/2014We had a delicious lunch the other day at Buttonwood Grill. Everyone had a different entrée and all were pleased with their selections. The waitress was very detailed on all the choices on the menu and we had great service.Special Features:
- It was very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2014My husband and I had an early lunch. The staff was friendly, the food was fantastic.Special Features:
- Great place to eat!GordonDined on 5/25/2014I've been there three to four times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Excellent and InexpensiveCooterForSenateDined on 5/24/2014The food, service, and ambiance are all a solid 4 out of 5 stars. However, the menu items don't cost any more than they would at a diner. This place is a bargain, especially so for being in peddler's village. If you want somewhat better food and ambiance, go across the street to Earl's... but know that it comes it a significant markup. If you want good food, at nice, and newish restaurant, without spending too much cash -- eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!ExperimenterVIPDined on 5/23/2014The food and service continue to excellent. Great setting!Special Features:
- Great burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014We both got the Guinness burger, and it was absolutely delicious. Great beer and wine selection, and pretty reasonably priced. Service was poor-fair. There were hardly any diners there and we had a reservation, and it still took a few minutes to be seated. Once we were, it took forever for our waiter to get to us and when he did, he was not that friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual diningMartyDined on 5/17/2014Group of six all of which enjoyed our experience. Our waiter was great, the food was good as long as you're not looking for a fancy meal, and the atmosphere was perfect. We never felt rushedSpecial Features:
- BluebellerBluebellerVIPDined on 5/17/2014Sat. nite dinner. Reservations. Seated promptly. Ordered drinks - late coming because they were "busy and running low on glassware." Odd. Cocktails arrived with entrees. Clumsy. They were good, but badly timed. Burger was the best my companion had ever tasted. Ribs were very good. Fries were fries. Highlight was the cole slaw, made with a horseradish dressing - perhaps the best either of us ever tasted. Strawberry rhubarb cobbler excellent. Choc chip cookie served with creme anglaise - both okay separately, but not a dipping pair.Special Features:
- Very Hot on my visitGeorgeDined on 5/11/2014Not sure if it we just bad timing, but the dining area was very hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First experiencelovephillyDined on 5/11/2014I was visiting and took my friend for Mother's Day brunch. I'm not a big buffet person but your food and selection was excellent. Originally from Philadelphia and visit a few times a year. I'm so looking forward to going back to your restaurant and ordering off your menu. I (we) were so pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spontaneous dinner out with kidsFoodiebabaDined on 5/10/2014We were out and about with our one and four year old, and decided we wanted to get dinner. Remembering we had been wanting to try the Buttonwood, I jumped on Opentable to see if we could get a last min. reservation. Only an hr later we were seated at our table with our two children. Our waitress was fantastic with our kids, and on top of everything. The food rocked, atmosphere was great...we will certainly be back...soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and Service.Tom74Dined on 5/10/2014Had a wonderful time at the Buttonwood. Service was quick, helpful and polite. Really just a great experience at a local place we had never been before. One real big highlight is the Craft beer selection, wonderful choices. Bar is beautiful and looks like a great place to have a beer and some apps.Special Features:
- The following 228 reviews are from the Buttonwood Grill reviews archive.
- Great burgers!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/5/2014Liked that I could substitute salad for fries, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DinnerDouglasTheFreshDined on 5/2/2014It's Monday and my Father and I are still full from everything we ate at the Buttonwood. It was my second time there and I've yet to have a complaint. GREAT BURGERS, great service, great environment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we made reservations!JB007Dined on 4/26/2014Buttonwood Grill is great and was jammed on Saturday! Glad we made reservations! Service was outstanding and the food was as well. One of our very favorite places to go as a family!Special Features:
- Great Change of paceroreviewDined on 4/12/2014Wanted some place different to celebrate son's 30th birthday. Buttonwood Grille was perfect! Good food (burgers were a hit) but craft beer selection and atmosphere of restaurant were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger heavenGramsterDined on 4/12/2014Very casual menu but if you're a burger lover, this is the place for you! Large, juicy and very tasty. Service was great too. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- burgersFirsttimedinerDined on 4/12/2014We were a group of 4. We all had burgers and we all said it was a very good meal. We all said we would definitely go back again. The service was slow but it gave us time to chat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The house specialty is burgersAllanVIPDined on 4/12/2014The house specialty is burgers and they DO DELIVER!!!! We all had various burgers and each one was yummy!!!! The portions are quite generous as well in the sandwich size as well as your side dish Definitely recommend and will be backSpecial Features:
- Actually went here twice duringAEPi71VIPDined on 4/6/2014Actually went here twice during our weekend at Peddler's village. First was for some drinks the night we stayed over. Very nice bar, great craft beer selection. The bar staff was very friendly, but they were a bit understaffed for a busy weekend night. Next day we went for brunch, as our hotel stay included a free breakfast. Very good food and a great deal for the hotel stay. They weren't incredibly busy, but the service did seem a bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BurgerProfessorDined on 3/21/2014Their hamburgers are the best I've ever had, and I've had many top notch burgers. I've been there for dinner 3 times, and despite the other impressive menu offerings, I feel like I'd be a fool if I didn't order a hamburger. However, I've been able to sample some of their other dishes from my lady's plate, and they are also fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the burgers!smoopyDined on 3/15/2014great burgers, great beer list, All staff very attentive.Special Features:
- So SoDbrooVIPDined on 3/15/2014I had made a reservation through Open Table. When we arrived on time, we still had approximately 20 minutes before we were seated. I asked the person who checked us in for us to have a table, not a booth. After the 20 minutes waiting in a crowded wait area, we were seated in a booth. I did not say anything because I was tired of waiting. We ordered our appetizer first because we were hungry and then our food. Our waiter apologized because the entrée and the appetizer came out at the same time. Waiter was nice, food was just average and wait was too long for having a reservation. Not a fan of Buttonwood.Special Features:
- Absolutely Loved itweeds99Dined on 3/15/2014My wife had a salad with grilled chicken and said it was the best salad she ever had.. I had a chicken BLT and it was awesomeSpecial Features:
- Good choice for burgersDanaluvVIPDined on 3/15/2014An early dinner on a Saturday after shopping in Peddlers Village was the perfect ending! The place was welcoming and warm. The server was attentive without being intrusive. The butternut squash hummus appetizer was so delicious and creative I was pleasantly surprised. We went there for burgers and beer and we were delighted with the selections. Many different style and choices of burgers for all tastes, even vegetarians. There are many craft beers along with bottle and on tap. The burgers were prepared perfectly, the fries my husband ordered were excellent. I ordered the potato salad side prepared with dill, which was tasty, but a bit too much mayo for me, my only complaint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseJoe77Dined on 3/15/2014First time there, kid friendly, good food, good service I will definitely be back. Burgers are great cooked properly and taste very good, overall a good family restsurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.