Rt 202 & Street Road, Peddler's Village
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.peddlersvillage.com/dine/the_buttonwood_grill.aspx
- Phone: (215) 794-4040
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7am -10am
Lunch: Daily: 11am - 4pm
Dinner: Monday- Thursday 4-9:30, Friday & Saturday 4pm - 10pm, Sunday: 4pm- 9pm
Monday - Thursday: 11 am - 10 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11 am - 11 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Sean Browne
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Buttonwood Grill
Great Food…Good Friends…Fun Times. Friendly, casual spot for lunch and dinner. Signature Buttonwood burger, ground fresh daily; stone-fired thin crust pizzas; comfort dishes, pastas, salads. Lively bar with extensive craft beer menu . Outdoor dining and bar in season. Come out and try the 2014 Best Burger in Bucks County! theintell.com/tabs/best-of-bucksmont/food/Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Buttonwood Grill - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Buttonwood Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)great for outdoor dining (22)kid-friendly (18)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (7)scenic view (5)romantic (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Frist-timers enjoyed itElmerJFoodDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I had dinner at the BG last Saturday night and it was really good. We chose it over the other options in the area because it had a great menu of hearty dishes for the one of the first really cold days of the fall. We had the Calamari, Caesar salad, short ribs pasta, and meatloaf, and they were all delicious. We will definitely go back again and hope to bring the kids too. It's definitely family friendly.Special Features:
- Nice & easyDurtyDined on 11/8/2014After walking / shopping for several hours around the "village," we were tired and hungry. We had reservations at 7:30pm and were seated as soon as we walked in the door - and it wasn't like they weren't busy, they were quite crowded with every seat filled that we could see. Our waiter came quickly as did our drinks and food. I had a hankering for a big fat burger - and that's just what I got...and it was much bigger & better than expected! We both liked our meal and the service was good & FAST! Just the way we like it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Definitely Go BackTerriDined on 11/8/2014This was our first time at the Buttonwood. We wanted to try something new since we were very disappointed in one of the other more expensive restaurants at Lahaska where we have dined the last several years. We had a 5PM reservation, but we were early and were seated immediately. We had a nice large booth to fit the five of us. Our server was attentive and pleasant. The food was exceptional, and we especially liked the more moderate priced menu. Buttonwood will be our "go to" restaurant when we make our traditional yearly visit to Lahaska.
- GrammyGrammyDined on 11/7/2014Wonderful, as always! We had a 6:30 reservation on a Friday evening. Arrived around 6 and were seated immediately. Our order arrived in less than 15 minutes. Best burgers around.Special Features:
- Great experienceMC1980Dined on 11/7/2014Everything was great about this visit. From the soup to the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would recommend!!samzamDined on 10/31/2014Would definitely recommend this spot to others. Food was good. Burgers are what they're known for. Ambiance was nice and it wasn't too loud that we were unable to talk. We will come back there again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GizmosmomDined on 10/30/2014Great variety for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Burgers were huge and delicious. ..the hot apple desser served in the mason jar was perfect for the 3 of us...mouth-watering... a gem of a find in Peddlers Village...We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatafs161Dined on 10/25/2014Our second visit to the buttonwood, and it was just as good as the last. Great consistent food. Thats what you can expect. I highly reccomend the butchers blend burgersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was blahKarmacmarDined on 10/25/2014I ordered bean and spinach(or escarole) soup and it was watery and bland. The two fish tacos I ordered were tiny and blah. All in all, Buttonwood was a disappointment. The waiter, Taylor, was good, however.Special Features:
- Will go againjeff08204Dined on 10/25/2014Pleased with the variety of offerings on their menu, from apps to entree's to beer selections. Especially enjoyed bison burger - done to specifications. Service was pleasant, friendly, and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyMaryJoDined on 10/23/2014Drove two hours in the rain to meet family for lunch. It was the perfect spot to do so. The service was warm, friendly and efficient. The atmosphere cozy and welcoming. The menu upscale casual. It was hard to make a decision. We all selected a different burger, cooked to different degrees. No one was disappointed. Even though I would like to try something else on the menu, the Guiness burger was the best I have ever eaten. Just thinking about it, makes me want to drive two hours and order it again.Special Features:
- ButtonwoodeasydinerDined on 10/17/2014We have been to this restaurant several times and enjoyed it. Our last experience was awful. Went to celebrate a birthday. The waitress was horrible. She gave us apps and then left for 35 minutes. When she finally returned, I said with a smile..."I thought you forgot about us". She simply said "Nnnnnope!" and then I said... "excuse me?" and she repeated it..."Nnnnnnope". Asked for the manager. After a long delay, they moved us. Food was just mediocre at best. Won't go back!
- SydneyVIPDined on 10/13/2014Nice menu. Good food. Good service. Outside eating was not open.Special Features:
- DelishErinCDined on 10/11/2014We've been to Buttonwood several times, and we're always pleased with the food :)Special Features:
- nancyDined on 10/6/2014nice place for a friend's lunch--service was good-food was good & love the location of being in Peddlers VillageSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Burger Ever!!AllentownLindaDined on 10/3/2014I watched a video online about their burgers so I had to try them... Well worth the hour ride to get there!! In fact... Can't wait to go back!! Beautiful dining room. Great service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usual!TeenaBeenaDined on 9/28/2014Have eaten here at least a dozen times. The service is great and the food is out of this world. The Guinness Burger is a MUST and Apple Pie in a mason jar?!?! What more could you ask for? Great location in Peddlers Village which good for some shopping before or after a meal. HIGHLY recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad tableDonna3familyVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food and service were over the top. The table left much to be desired. We stayed in Peddler's Village for the weekend, and I made a reservation a few days in advance for a table for 2. It was treated like call-ahead, and we were put at a table beside a party of 10-12 with at least 5-6 kids, and a table of 5 including 3 kids. It was beside the server station (a very high traffic area) and also where the hostess constantly walked to check on the tables below. I thought if I took the time to reserve ahead I would get a decent table. I understand they are extremely busy on a Saturday night - which is why I reserved a table, but don't offer reservations if they are not treated as such! I probably will go back, but I am still miffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outnaboutDined on 9/26/2014Don't know if this is a chain, but it definitely has that TGIF/Ruby Tuesday's vibe. They have an inexplicably odd selection of craft beers on tap, although out of several entries on the printed menu. Their highly recommended burgers were good, but nothing spectacular. Service was a bit spotty (forgotten fries, infrequent check-ins for drink refills, etc.) Biggest issue was that one beer smelled strongly of acetate. It was replaced and the new beer tasted fine, so it was probably something they used to clean their glassware, but it was really foul. Interestingly, they never offered to take the charge off the bill, or otherwise compensate for serving something clearly disgusting and potentially dangerous. Probably won't be going back.Special Features:
- What's the point?rbowenDined on 9/19/2014I had made a reservation to go to dinner on a Friday night. But when we got there, although are names were there and there were many tables open, we had to wait an entire 45 minutes to be seated. Food was great and we had a great time, but what's the point in making a reservation if the table isn't actually reserved and ready for you?
- Enjoyable EveningEyebrowse99Dined on 8/30/2014Loved the atmosphere - both indoors and out! Menu selection was very good - many options to choose from. Was especially pleased with the pan-seared cod with collard greens and polenta -- was dining with another couple with whom we had vacationed in Jamaica, and this dish reminded us of our favorite signature Jamaican meal! Service could have been a little better however. The dining room was not especially crowded, but there were long waits between courses. Not sure if this was the fault of the kitchen or our server. Would definitely eat here again, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fanHAPPYDined on 8/30/2014Chicken was dry Flies were aplenty Didn't have first dessert choice Second choice was so salty we couldn't eat it
- Worth a visit2oldchowhoundsDined on 8/29/2014Our group of 8 was very happy with our first dining experience at Buttonwood prior to a concert at a nearby winery. We were seated in a small private dining room. Our waitress Christine was excellent in her knowledge of the food and beer menus. Food was delicious and arrived in reasonable time. Wonderful setting in beautiful Peddlars Village. Friendly staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burgerStacMDined on 8/23/2014You must get a burger when you go. They grind their own meat for the burgers...it was a wonderful burger. Very cute place with a good beer selection. Good for kids too.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceLuv2eatDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful dining experience. Our server Dalton was very kind and considerate giving attention to detail with menu selection to caring about each person accompanied. The restaurant is a little costly but well worth the price. A lot of the customers ordered burgers and mention they are delicious but wind up packing to finish at home. If you are looking for leftovers you will definetly not be disappointed. They offer a nice selection for alcoholic drinks-these too are pricey but most dining experiences are when it comes to alcoholic drinks. For kids menu-they are offered a selection of free desserts which is nice. This is a restaurant that is nice and caters to the customers. I would recommend trying😀Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014omg. service was great. our server, Brett had great since of humor was prompt and courteous, warm and still professional. The food was really delicious especially considering the location is really a tourist trapSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum yum yum!hummusDined on 8/1/2014We love the Butternut Squash hummus! The chicken is great and the burgers are awesome and I'm not even a beef lover! The service is excellent! Oh and the potato salad is the best I have ever had!! Mmmm. And prices are reasonable! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 248 reviews are from the Buttonwood Grill reviews archive.
- Buttonwood at Peddlers VillageDCJackVIPDined on 7/29/2014Newer look and new menus. Terrific burgers. Very nice staff. Unpretentious and well-pricedSpecial Features:
- Great meal all around42LakesDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner there Saturday night, great meal for all of us, and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to the Buttonwood!carm12Dined on 7/25/2014We are always in New Hope and never dined at the Buttonwood Grill before. We were pleasantly surprised. We had the Pizza and burgers which were delicious and then dessert. Must go to place!Special Features:
- Comfort Food with an EdgeBucksfoodieDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed sampling lots of things from the menu. All Delicious. Especially liked the Butternut Squash Hummus and Pita . Server brought out additional pita without even asking because she saw we still had some leftover. Burgers were tasty and done to perfection (I like medium rare and lots of places get it wrong!) The pizzas were very good. We had a beet and arugal Pizza and a roasted Garlic and Pesto. We also had the delicious Crab Dip which came with a side of warm tortilla chips. We had a little private section in the back of the restaurant and it was quite lovely with a tv too. Desserts were a bit skimpy buit overall I would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buttonwood Grill - OutdoorsSams1stUncleVIPDined on 7/17/2014Ate outside on a lovely evening and had an enjoyable meal. Note that reservations placed thru Open Table do not apply to outside dining. The inside and outside areas seem to be treated as two separate entities. Outdoor menu was upscale tavern fare. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal, service was prompt and engaged, beer list was varied and extensive. We would certainly return. It will be interesting to see how the indoor experience differs from the outdoor setting.Special Features:
- Great summer dining!DoylestownFoodieDined on 7/11/2014Everything you may be looking for in an outdoor summer dining experience can be enjoyed at Buttonwood Grill. The variety of food satisfied our party which included a vegetarian and a child among our party of 4. All of us really liked our food. Service was good and the ambience on the shady deck on a warm night was very pleasant. One caution I will add is that, while not stated on the website, making a reservation through Open Table, it is automatically for the indoor restaurant, not the deck. Luckily, Buttonwood was able to accommodate us on the deck. The hostess explained that you are not able to specify this when you make a reservation on Open Table;so it is best to call. Overall, a great experience!Special Features:
- An Excellent NightRichNDined on 7/5/2014We had reservations for 7:30 on a moderately busy Saturday night and not only were we seated immediately, but they found a table for us on their popular outdoor deck. We were welcomed by the Dining Room Manager and introduced to Jill our server. Jill is the best server I've ever had. Knowledgeable, friendly, energetic and super good at her job. The calamari appetizer was outstanding and the craft beer list was top notch. We ordered burgers (the house specialty) and were not disappointed - delicious! A wonderful evening all around, we have to get back their soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buttonwood - so-sowhatsup1Dined on 6/20/2014Music was too loud for normal conversation level. Had to ask the waiter 3 times for a glass of water. Kid's pasta had minimal sauce on it. Food was average. Would not go again on a Friday night, if at all.Special Features:
- Questers luncheonantiqueloverDined on 6/11/2014We had a delicious lunch the other day at Buttonwood Grill. Everyone had a different entrée and all were pleased with their selections. The waitress was very detailed on all the choices on the menu and we had great service.Special Features:
- It was very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2014My husband and I had an early lunch. The staff was friendly, the food was fantastic.Special Features:
- Great place to eat!GordonDined on 5/25/2014I've been there three to four times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Excellent and InexpensiveCooterForSenateDined on 5/24/2014The food, service, and ambiance are all a solid 4 out of 5 stars. However, the menu items don't cost any more than they would at a diner. This place is a bargain, especially so for being in peddler's village. If you want somewhat better food and ambiance, go across the street to Earl's... but know that it comes it a significant markup. If you want good food, at nice, and newish restaurant, without spending too much cash -- eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!ExperimenterVIPDined on 5/23/2014The food and service continue to excellent. Great setting!Special Features: