Burlington County College
1 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Burlington County College
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bcc.edu/culinary
- Phone: 6098949311x4535
- Hours of Operation:
We are open this semester on Monday evenings for our traditional 3 course dinner and Tuesdays for casual lunch.
- Payment Options: Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Elizabeth Dinice
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Farm to Table, Fireplace
A word from Burlington County College
Vaulted Cuisine @ BCC is the student run restaurant at Burlington County College Culinary center located in historic Mount Holly, NJ.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Burlington County College reviews from OpenTable diners
- The French Gourmetlike2eatDined on 5/12/2014Was a lovely experience. Portions could have been a bit more generous. There was a delay in serving the main course. By the time it was served I was starving. The scallops I had were cooked perfectly and soooo good. The ambience was a plus factor. Reminded me of Colonial WIlliamsburg.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Student Dining a must tryfood531Dined on 5/12/2014We loved it. The students did a great job. Not only did we get a wonderful meal, but they are getting invaluable experience that you can't get in every cooking school. I loved the Scallop dish. I asked for them to be cooked through and they were exactly how I ordered them. My wife has been gluten free for about two years. They were able to accomodate our request even though they don't state "Gluten Free" on the menu. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet Food for a stealCustomerDined on 5/5/2014This is a great food and service while students are doing all the cooking and serving. The taste and presentation is 5 stars, while the price is 2 stars. It has been wonderful to see the students progress and perfect their craft.Special Features:
- Yum!MaryanneDined on 5/5/2014This student-run restaurant is a great find...interesting food, well prepared, and beautifully plated...all for $16 inclusive with tax and gratuity. It's only open during the active school year, and has limited dining options (dinner on Monday evenings, and lunch on Tuesday afternoons during the Spring 2014 semester), but if you're in the Mt. Holly area, check it out. It's really worth the effort to stop in for a truly enjoyable meal.
- Unique menuLovethisplaceDined on 4/28/2014We loved this lunch menu/food last week. We had the Asian pulled pork sandwich, served with potato salad. This was not your southern bbq sandwich! To top it all off, we had chocolate mousse with caramel sauce. The atmosphere is lovely and the server attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Culinary ExperiencecollegegroupeeDined on 4/7/2014The BCC Culinary students did a great job. Was surprised that menu offered so many choices. Everything was delicious and the students did a great job serving. It was fun a girls night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at BCCM2ReviewDined on 4/7/2014My friends and I have enjoyed our dining experience and will continue to frequent this establishment. The price is excellent and affordable with a 3 course meal and specialty (non-alcoholic) drink. It is always a wonderful experience to dine at the BCC Fine Dining class/restaurant. The students work the Front of House and Back of House. I love it when the chef creates a new amuse-bouche every week. It's extremely creative and unique. The desserts are decadent. The menu is consistent with the theme and only one or two minor changes on an item. The servers take the time to explain the menu when you have questions. The chef will try to be very accommodating with substitutions. They are also very conscious with allergies of diners.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place for a Lunch or DinnerTheSuitDined on 3/25/2014I went to the BCC Culinary Arts student-run restaurant in Mt. Holly with a friend of mine, and we were both impressed. It started out with a basic drink order, then transitioned into a soup/salad, entree, and dessert selection all under the modest price of $13. The entrees tasted excellent, while their presentation was a little lacking. Meanwhile, the desserts looked gorgeous, and tasted great as well. The staff was never rushed in serving us, met all of our needs and questions with an appropriate answer, and left us in the best of hands overall.Due to the distance from this restaurant to our hometown, this would be someplace that we would overall enjoy if we were around Mt. Holly, but not something we would go out of our way to partake in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs some changesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/11/2014Availability of straws and nice paper napkins would be an improvement as would moderate food portions instead of the small portions. Broader menu selection needed without all the fancy titles. Servers were fine, but the amount of time it took for our food to arrive was too long. Variety of potato/starch needed. Dessert was excellent and much better than lunch. Considering the small portions the price for a student prepared meal was too high. Should have been $8-$10. If you want to make this a"go" for the local community to be able to come in you need to get people in and out in less than an hour so they can get back to work on time. It could be a GREAT place with some adjustments why have a "Noteable Wine List" when you don't serve wine?Special Features:
- Repeat DinersMomFishDined on 2/24/2014We will try to make it back again this semester to try something else from the menu. If not hope that we will shoot for next semester. It is always fun to watch the students at workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BCC Culinary SchoolOldCookDined on 2/24/2014This was a nice experience. Culinary school teaching opportunity for both the kitchen and the front of the restaurant. Food was rather good but there could have been a little more of it. The servers were very friendly and tried had to please. They are still learning and will get better. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Gem in Mount HollyMomFishDined on 12/7/2013Having grown up in Mount Holly it was delightful to see the old buildings utilized and refurbished. Add the friendliness of the staff and the delightful menu the afternoon was a great success. Can't wait until next semester for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice!JoeBDined on 11/16/2013Wanted something different..went for lunch...my wife's 88th birthday. Food was very good...nice selection. Good price..service incredible. Overall a very good choice for a nice afternoon out. Would like to try dinner some time....too bad they are not open more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent experiencemommawinkDined on 11/9/2013another great experience as usual. always enjoys our visits! the food was excellent as usual and plenty of it. the service was friendly and welcomingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality of food was excellent.bccpatronDined on 11/9/2013quality of food was excellent. customer service was excllent. Food portions for brunch, however, were on the small size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great Saturday afternoon!!!!MomFishDined on 11/2/2013Unique menu! We were greeted by name, immediately seated and offered a yummy spritzer as well as a cheese biscuit . The noise level was a bit high, but remember we were sitting in a refurbished bank. The menu was interesting and the dessert tray appealing . My campanions and I plan to return before the next semester ends. Once the next semester begins we wil return for dinner. The only down side is the inability to make a reservation for more than 4 on Opentable or contacting the Culinary School directly to do so. It appears that they allow for walk ins, which was discouraging as we would have liked to include more to our party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My friends and I really enjoyedcountrygirl01Dined on 10/19/2013My friends and I really enjoyed our dining experience here. This is a great place to experience fine dining, food preparation and presentation without paying NYC prices. In addition, it gives student the ability to hone their skills. Will be back.Special Features:
- Interesting MorningLovethisplaceDined on 10/5/2013The servers welcomed us and sat us at a lovely window table right away...no wait. The food menu was very interesting and the servers were quick to help us with the questions we had about different selections. My husband and I had 4 different dishes, each one perfectly cooked and delicious. We had been served a non alcoholic mojito and cheese biscuits while waiting for the first entrees. We were again surprised with an exotic dessert tray to choose from at the end. I chose the chocolate mousse in an edible chocolate tea cup and my husband chose the blackberry tart. We were so impressed with our dining experience that we will definitely return and recommend this to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st TimerAnneDined on 9/28/2013This was a unique experience for the four of us. Everything was delicious from appetizer to dessert. I had the scallops which could have been a little warmer. Two in our party had the skirt steak and raved about it. The pumpkin ice cream was very creamy and just in time for Fall. I love that the restaurant used to be a bank and has been turned into something useful rather than sitting empty. Our experience overall was positive and we will definitely return to try something else on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vaulted Cuisine is a hiddenmommawinkDined on 9/28/2013Vaulted Cuisine is a hidden gem! Would love to see more operating hours and perhaps more use of the outdoor seating opportunities used. The food is fabulous and always go away more than satisfied. look forward to each sememsterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The student workers were friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/22/2013The student workers were friendly and attentive and the food was very good. This was our third visit and we will keep coming back!Special Features:
- I had the salmon as my appetizer.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/22/2013I had the salmon as my appetizer. I felt it could have been chilled,it was room temp. My friend had the oyster and the chicken salad. The chicken salad was not cold. My entree, the tortellini with spinach and goat cheese was excellent. My friends pork chop was on the tough side.We really enjoyed the bread sticks,and our desserts were wonderful. Everyone was so helpful and cheerful. It was a pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- We always enjoy this venue.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/1/2013We always enjoy this venue. The students are friendly, helpful and delightful.Special Features:
- Our son will be a studentCustomerDined on 3/4/2013Our son will be a student this summer and we will be eating here often.Special Features:
- Upon arrival I felt out ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2013Upon arrival I felt out of place, as the dinner progressed I felt like this is a place to visit more often with best friends and family.Special Features:
- The location is quaint sinceAlscotti21Dined on 2/25/2013The location is quaint since it is located in a former bank. They left a lot of the charming elements in the space; crown molding, arches over the windows, and the old vaults. The restaurant is run entirely by students. The service was fair, they were not exactly prompt with service but overall fine. The food selection was really great and I was pleasantly surprised. The menu was 3 courses with 4 appetizer selections, 5 entree selections, and 4 desert selections. The food was interesting and good, not great, but to expected from chefs who are learning their craft. They did a great job putting together a diverse menu and executed it well. It was just the little touches that were off. I would recommend it, definitely, and I will go again.Special Features: