Burger Jones - Burnsville
1619 W. Cty Rd 42
Burnsville, MN 55306Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Burger Jones - Burnsville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.burgerjones.com/
- Phone: 9528852289x
- Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 11:00am - 11:00pm, Fri./Sat. 11:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
- Special Events: Join the Parasole Dining Club. It's free and more rewarding than ever! http://www.parasole.com/diningclub/
A word from Burger Jones - Burnsville
There are two Burger Jones... There's the urban burger bar whose sleek dining room, cocktail bar and patio overlooking Lake Calhoun draws discerning burgerholics for lunch, dinner and drinks. This Burger Jones offers early and late Happy Hour, along with ample parking, including dedicated spaces for easy pickup of your takeout orders. Then there"s the other Burger Jones... Behind the kitchen door we transform a secret custom grind into burgers you'll have no choice but to attack – for their beauty can drive you insane – and no option but to eat quickly, lest the dopamine rush overload your pleasure receptors. Start slowly, maybe with a simple Burger Jones. As your habit develops, don't worry: we'll feed it. Sorry, no patio reservations accepted... Have a cold beer or Hillbilly Hooch and we will seat you outside as soon as we can if you prefer but expect to wait.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Burger Jones - Burnsville - Best Restaurants in Burnsville ›
Burger Jones - Burnsville reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (36)good for groups (32)great for lunch (29)neighborhood gem (25)fit for foodies (19)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (12)special occasion (9)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Delicious burgerAnninMNVIPDined on 8/15/2014The patty melt is delicious. It was a nice evening out on the patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was goodNancyetcVIPDined on 8/14/2014Service was nuts. The servers were all running around like crazy but orders were getting mixed up.I would recommend this to a friend.
- our go to placeburgerguyDined on 8/14/2014Great beer list. Outside seating tucked behind the pine trees to separate from parking lot is a great idea to get dining outside in a strip mall. Always our go to place on the weekend being that it is one of few places in the area that takes reservations.Special Features:
- food was good but...jonsfamDined on 8/12/2014The food tasted perfect, but our server we barely ever saw. We did sit outside, but there was other people out there. There was a diff. Server for a diff. Table and we saw him all the time. It took a very long time for our food to and without a server committed to checking on her tables, we are on the fence to go back there......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LilyLilyDined on 8/2/2014Everything was delicious. Great service. I just felt like the bun was too big for the delicious bison burger I had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PattyVIPDined on 7/31/2014Had a GREAT burger meal - once again. The burger is done perfectly and you can order whatever you want on it. Extras we got were onion rings and sweet potatoes fries - we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!CammithaVIPDined on 7/28/2014We go to Burger Jones every few months and its always great. WE of course have our favorites,b ut try to make it a point to try something new every time, except for their horseradish vodka bloody mary's, those are a must EVERY TIME!Special Features:
- Great food terrible serviceSlowDined on 7/27/2014We went to the restaurant at three pm on a Sunday. There were three other groups in while restaurant. We waited for an hour for out food. They forgot part of my sons order. The food was delicious. We then waited another thirty minutes for our check. Then I had to wait while they took my card to some unknown location to run our bill as a system was upgrading. It's too bad because food was good! Will never go back! Manager was around so she knew we waited a long time and never asked her staff to improve the service!Special Features:
- Burger Jones, Burnsville, MNCButterDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I went to Burger Jone's on a wim... No expectations... And we loved it. My wife actually ate a burger- the whole thing- without me eating half of it. This has only happened once before, and I've known her for three years. Food was phenomenal, I had the Cubano, she had the cheddar filled one on a thin bun, and we shared the maple bacon sweet potato fries. The best sweet potato fries either of us has ever eaten. We loved it... Great experience, fun staff, not too loud, just a great experience. Thank you Burger Jones Burnsville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BJ's did it again-great burger!luv2dineDined on 7/25/2014Had to try the new In-N-Out burger, July's special burger. Everyone raved that it was every bit as good as California's. The Afternoon Delight mini mason jar cocktail was equally great for a hot summer evening. We haven't been to BJ's for awhile. Lots of new faces, but still friendly, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a lot of funSaraDined on 7/14/2014As always, the hangover burger did not disappoint!Special Features:
- What happened?JD2EDined on 7/13/2014The first couple times at Burger Jones the food was pretty solid. This past experience, not so much. I love salt but everyone's food was ridiculously over salted and with all the burger places to pick in town, we are officially done with Burger Jones.Special Features:
- Go for the burgers grab a beerTryitumightlikeit952Dined on 7/13/2014Food as always was top notch. Love the burger of the month. Some months are better than others but you can always order from their menu if it doesn't meet your tastes. Great tap beer selections and becoming a Beer Geek is easy and worth it. A little noisy for larger groups to talk around but if your a group that likes to have a great time than you'll fit right inSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/27/2014The build your own burger is what keeps me coming back. Few restaurants offer lamb or bison as an option. Yes this does add up but it is worth it. Sweet potato fries are terrific.Special Features:
- Burger jonesDutchmanVIPDined on 6/6/2014Very good food, very good service. A great place for lunch and dinner and late night hungerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burgers and MartinisGrotmonsterDined on 6/3/2014Always good to find a place to get a good burger and a martini. The fries were cold so a little more attention to detail please. It is after all a Parasole Restaurant so I would expect better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Friday night spotJudyHDined on 5/30/2014Really enjoy Burger Jones. We could this place by accident and I am really glad !!! Service was great, the food was great! Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mpmmDined on 5/27/2014Buns fell about. Hamburger was burnt on ends. We've been there many times and the food was great. A after This, not sire we ll be back. The server was great. Drinks were not up to pare either. You seem to be better when your busySpecial Features:
- Always love a late night BJLethaldawnDined on 5/23/2014Burger Jones has never let us down. We are well on our way to becoming Beer Geeks and are always looking for an excuse to head up there. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the food always hits the spot. This is a place where it's safe to try anything because it's all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/21/2014Waitress needed a GPS to find our table. Restaurant ran out of wine glasses. As glasses came out of the dishwasher, they were brought to us drpiing wet. No point in making a reservation; staff is not smart enough to figure out how to deal with more than 4 at a table. Nefer going back again,
- Favorite "Go-To" Burger Placesweetbeck3Dined on 5/11/2014Burger Jones has easily become one of my favorite go-to places in Burnsville for a casual dinner or even quick drink stop. They've got a great menu of specialty or build-your-own burgers (or hot dogs) as well as some top notch appetizers and sides. My all-time favorite are the cheese curds. They are (in my opinion) BETTER than the MN State Fair ones...and that is saying something! To top all of that off, they have an awesome beer selection. So, all in all, it's a keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger Jones - BurnsvilleDutchmanVIPDined on 5/10/2014Good food and good service. Sweet potato fries are great and the sport viewing is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 396 reviews are from the Burger Jones - Burnsville reviews archive.
- Admin Day!CheersDined on 4/23/2014Took our department out for dinner - cheers to all the great food and service. The wait staff treated us like Queens!Special Features:
- DisappointedJojoDined on 4/13/2014After being recommended by many people, I was quite disappointed in our experience at Burger Jones. We don't go out to eat very often and we felt like it was overpriced for a burger place and the burgers were not as fantastic as they should've been . At least the burgers should have had fries or salad included in the price of the meal. The burgers were lacking in flavor considering all of the grease that came out of them. The service was good. We had our tween children with us there and we didn't want to have to explain why the servers shirts said, "I want to be inside you". Not appropriate. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.
- WonderfulCLK0607Dined on 4/12/2014This was our first time using open table and it was great! I had no issues with it. We got right to the restaurant and we were seated right away and with all the accommodations that we had asked for (high chair & booster).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy FoodLOelkieDined on 4/10/2014I loved my waffle fries and my junior burger! I can't wait to go back and try other burger combinations I can make on my own or one of the ones specially designed by the kitchen. I want to try the one with cheese curds ON the burger. And a friend who was also there that night said she had peach sangria! Can't wait to try it. I had a twix shake, which was very good, but also tasted a little like peanut butter, which didn't seem very Twix-like to me but still was great. Thinking of having a girls night here very soon and I told all my co-workers, who haven't been to Burger Jones, how great it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!BurgerDreamerDined on 4/8/2014We had a great time, the server was wonderful as this was our first time here. He had good suggestions on the sides and let us know that one side would be plenty for two people since we were both ordering burgers. The food was out quick and it was delicious! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, great foodPeterkokeVIPDined on 4/5/2014My second visit here and it was better than the first (which was also awesome)Special Features:
- Burgers Galore & Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2014First time to Burger Jones and must say, I loved the menu and endless options. The service was fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone who came to our table whether to drop off an app or fill our waters was upbeat, which doesn't always happen from start to finish. The menu was great and I appreciated the options in types of meat as well. We went with a family of six on a Friday about 8:30. The place was quite packed but it had no impact on the great experience.Special Features:
- Birthday Group DinnerBurgerLuvVIPDined on 3/16/2014Burger Jones was so accommodating for our large group. Our server was attentive, accurate and had a great sense of humor. I love that you can order your burger "pink" or "no pink" .. always delicious! And the birthday boy and girl LOVED the staff recognition and their flaming desserts. :o) Well done Burger Jones!Special Features:
- Gotta Try the Sweet Potato Fries!JustMeDined on 3/15/2014There's a lot of choices on the menu but the item that can't be missed (in my humble opinion) is the sweet potato fries. The maple-bacon seasoning is just right - no need to disguise them with a dipping sauce!Special Features:
- food not hotsandmannDined on 3/14/2014Been here many times, this time food was not hot enough. Did not like how they do the buns now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trash BurgerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2014Spectacular, with a side of cheese curds. stuffed, could not move for hours. had to finish it, it was that goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food,excellent service!Mlss0Dined on 2/21/2014Ate here with a group of friends, we loved all the wacky food names, the interesting options, and would say the burgers are one of the best in the twin cities!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid experiencebigbossrossDined on 2/15/2014Solid experience, I have nothing bad or great to say. Food was good and the beer selection is the highlight of the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now, Another Bad Burger JointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014We have been going to Jones pretty much since inception in Burnsville and always enjoyed great food, a wide beer selection, and nice bar selection. Unfortunately, all that remains is the beer selection. Service was typical as we arrived a tad early for our reservation. We both noted many new faces among the employees, and none familiar. We were seated and our drink orders taken. Actually unremarkable compared to other times. The food was horrible as the burgers, though requested without pink, were charred to an ember on the edges. Request for no bun by my wife went ignored, and it was clear any adjustments asked for would be without fruit. The onion rings appeared to be cooked in old oils and had been saturated in same. Drinks only now.
- Burgers and Dom!BurgerLuvVIPDined on 2/14/2014How can you not take advantage of such a great deal?! I made The open table reservation on Wednesday. In it, I requested a fun server. We had such a blast! The service and Server were both awesome and the food was delicious! Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine Family DinnerkimkDined on 2/14/2014This was our firs time to Burger Jones. Our first try was a year ago and we were told to come back when we had a reservation because there was a VERY long wait. We were a party of 7. We were seated at our reservation time ASAP. We ordered drinks and were giving menus right away. Our fries came with sauces and they were eaten right away. I think it could have been a larger portion for our group. The burgers were made to order. PINK or NO PINK. I asked about the sizes of the burgers and thought that they were going to all be BIG burgers, I was surprised to find out that when I had a Gyro burger, it was 1/3 the size of my husbands White Trash burger.The food tasted good and we were watered frequently.The atmosphere was a bit too noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodBajaDined on 2/5/2014The cheese curds were the bet I have ever had! I had a veggie patty melt and it was wonderful. Waffle fries were great too. We will defiantly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a really great burger and beercoppercreekDined on 1/25/2014Friday night, great burger, amazing beer (Hopslam, where else would I get that on tap in the south Metro?).... great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.