Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach
1766 Bay Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bnbjoint.com/
- Phone: (305) 672-3287
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00am Sports Bar: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm-5:00am , Saturday & Sunday noon-5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carlos Barillas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lounge available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jessica Lampuri 3056723287
- Special Events: Please contact our events coordinator to inquire about our private event space located in the upstairs of our restaurant.
Katie Iadarola: 305-672-3287
A word from Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach
B&B cooked up a unique restaurant dining experience and zest'd it with a bit of rock n roll. You can chow down in our Burger & Beer Joint Restaurant and/or high five your friends to your winning team in our Sports Bar !Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)hot spot (4)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- At least the food was great!FoodLoverDined on 11/2/2014The atmosphere/décor is perfect for what it's going for. Everything we ordered was delicious! The only thing that really bummed us out was that our server messed up two of our four orders (one of them being the birthday boy's) and never even stopped back to check that everything was okay - therefore we had no chance to let her know. Ten minutes after receiving our food, she flew by with an "all good?" face/thumbs up and we didn't bother saying anything as we were halfway through our meals by then. No other server came by at any point, either, when we had low glasses or trash so obviously they don't work as a team there. All in all, it was still a great dinner with good friends :)Special Features:
- FoodieVIPDined on 10/8/2014Open later than most restaurants is main reason to go. Burgers are actually good enough but vary from visit to visit. Last nights sweet potato fries dry, skimpy etc. Place is what it is which is not terribly much.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best burgers on the beachLewisDined on 9/29/2014You won't find better burgers on the beach! Personally I love the Mustang Sally and order it every time. Half pound of Wagyu beef, bacon, and brie on a brioche bun. To die for! Not to be missed are fried pickles.Special Features:
- B&B-veggie friendly burger jointFoodChildDined on 9/14/2014I booked a reservation online and they saved a booth for us! That's great service:)...The food is always fresh and delicious, I wanted the newly added veggie burger but they were out so I had the fish sandwich which was amazing...we will be back😄Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Received Food…...Luv2DineLocalVIPDined on 9/12/2014On this occasion we never received our food due to poor service and a manager who did not care we were sat for more than an hour. We are (were) regulars here but did not appreciate the attitude and left. We had a lovely meal at another neighborhood gem a few doors away which we really enjoyed.Special Features:
- great food no serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The food was amazing, however the service was not that greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - poor serviceStephenDined on 8/26/2014We were in Miami on vacation and saw positive reviews for B&B South Beach. We decided to have dinner there. On the plus side the burgers were excellent and there is a huge selection of beers. However, the shine was taken off our night by the poor service. After being seated for around 10 minutes there was no sign of our server. In the end I caught the eye of the lady on front-of-house and she had to come over to take our order. A guy did turn up at one point (I think he might have been our server), for a chat about the burger-for-a-party-of-10 ordered by another table. And that was the extent of the attention we got. So definitely worth the trip for the burger & beer. Such a shame about the service - it could have been a great nightSpecial Features:
- GreatBombDined on 8/18/2014We are from Italy and we went in this restaurant for try hamburger. A great Experience. The best hamburger eaten in our american trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fOOD AND SERVICElizelaVIPDined on 8/3/2014i always have a great experience here, today they ran out of silverware for about 20 minutes, we got our burgers but no knives or forks , we finally got them but food was a little cold!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For Burger Lovers and FoodiesPhillyfoodieDined on 8/2/2014Don't always believe what you here... This place is amazing and truly lives up to its name. Great beer selection, knowledgable and well placed staff fit a place with one of the best burgers I have had in the US. This place is a must if you are in South Beach, Miami and anywhere close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 257 reviews are from the Burger & Beer Joint - South Beach reviews archive.
- Fantastic!MrMrsRossDined on 7/19/2014Literally the best burger I've ever had! I had the one with prosciutto and brie. My husband had the Hotel California and also said it was incredible. Tommy, our server, was that perfect blend of very helpful and informative but not hovering. We can't wait for our next trip to South Florida to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceGreatPlaceDined on 7/10/2014My wife and I live about 1 mile away and eat here a few times a month. We have always had excellent food and service. It's one of our favorite restaurants in South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger specialistsSergeyDined on 7/5/2014The most difficult thing is to choose from the menu that burger you want. For those who could not choose, have the ability to design your own recipe for a burger!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BurgerAtoZDined on 6/29/2014The food was absolutely exceptional. Everyone at the table was more than satisfied. Even though we were completely full, we couldn't stop eating. The only problem with our experience was that we were having our meal outside on the terrasse, where there was 3 cats constantly walking around our table in between our feet (I'm allergic to cats), there were really weird people that would stop and hang out very close to our dining area, who would talk loud and interrupt our service. I guess the only other aspect that was unpleasant was that they can't seem to split the bills for the clients. But the food truly compensates for all the issues. Best burger, and I'd definitely recommend it... just wish we had this in our area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tastefairyDined on 5/26/2014The food was really really great! Excellent taste of meat! Really to recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/24/2014Best burgers in Miami Beach, bar none. Great selection of beer and booze.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great bbwicketDined on 5/23/2014Fun and good food. Consistently good. Great casual atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and brewsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014We throughly enjoyed the assortment of custom burgers and variety of brews. The flight of beer was a real treat. The food was excellent and offered at a fair price. We enjoyed the causal energetic atmosphere and super wait staff.Special Features:
- Great Burgers!TomFoodDined on 5/2/2014Awesome burgers, great beer, and good service. All around a great place to eat a burger and drink a beer.Special Features:
- Magnicificant burgersJoMaDined on 5/1/2014Me and my girlfriend where on vaccation in Florida for 3 weeks and ended up eating at BnB Joint 3 times. We both had different burgers every time AND ALL OF THEM WHERE AWESOME! This place is a 'must go to' if you are in Miami! Had a 'adult-shake' one time aswell and was not disapointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieVIPDined on 4/30/2014Service terrible, waiter disappeared after taking order- place noisy and not particularly clean, no ambience whatsoever-burgers ok but no better-pluses? Open later than most on south beach- good beer list
- Great burgers at reasonable pricenanaDined on 4/12/2014The burgers are really yummy and the meat is excellent. Awfully I've received my cocktail a bit late (with my food). great place to go with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointeddisappointedDined on 4/7/2014The Brickell restaurant is a gem ~ the SoBe, not so much. Bartender didn't know how to make basic, classic cocktails. Waiter was too lazy to bring us the happy hour menu, & quoted the wrong prices. He decided to serve a different wine than we ordered. And what an entitled attitude....pass on this restaurant.
- Hamburger HeavenJudiDined on 3/23/2014Good hamburgers. Nice service. Seats are a little worm though so we had to move from table to table to get comfy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placelucieDined on 3/14/2014We always have great time ar B&B, food s amazing, fab atmosphere and good beer and alcohol selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!LeoneVIPDined on 3/11/2014Great burgers! Lots of options! Many beer choices. Home brew was excellent!Special Features:
- Good food, ok servicertoledo71Dined on 2/25/2014Our food was excellent. No complaints there. Only complaint was our waitress changed shifts with another waitress and didn't bother to let us know. We were waiting to order dessert and she was nowhere to be found. Eventually the new waitress came over and let us know she would be helping us. This was a good 15 minutes later. Other than that little mishap, a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good burgersChelseaxgirlVIPDined on 2/19/2014Casual and noisy, but atmospheric and delicious customer burgers and rather relaxed service.Special Features:
- Nice way to enjoy a burgerMannyLeeVIPDined on 2/10/2014Loved the burgers and fries. Tasty, delicious, a must try while on South BeachSpecial Features:
- Despite the new owners doingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/6/2014Despite the new owners doing so physical rehab to the space a couple months ago, things seem to have gone downhill a bit. I know it's a mainly beer-drinking place, BUT if you';re going to have a wine list, don't be out of most of the wines all of the time! Quality of servers also seems to have slipped a bit.Special Features:
- name says it all!suepuDined on 1/30/2014My fav food in the world is a rare bacon cheeseburger! B&B joint did not disappoint. Burgers were outstanding! Only sorry my stay in south beach was too short to go back for more.I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want a reasonably goodFoodieVIPDined on 1/27/2014If you want a reasonably good burger at a neighborhood place, this is a place to go. Do not expect anything more than that though they do have a very good beer selection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so greatChristopheDined on 1/11/2014I came to the B&B joint last year (december 2012), the service and the food were excellent and the restaurant was full. Now, The service was good, the food was just good (better in december) and the noise too high. The restaurant wasn't full as we have seen before. I am french, and with the noise I have some difficulties to understand the server. I asked him to speak slowly 2 or 3 times, he makes an idiot smile. At the end, he came with the bill and asked me that there is no tips included and he insisted. I said to him that I know that I must give tips. Finally, I am disappointed.
- Great Burgers, not so great serviceJohanDined on 1/2/2014The burgers are really good, but the service was slow and uninspired.
- Our server did not care about usWindsweptDined on 1/2/2014Forgot cutlery after asking three times. Forgot to bring us water. Never got the second beer we ordered. The usual good food, but the service is getting worse and worse.Special Features:
- Good grub, laid-back atmosphereDom1Dined on 12/28/2013Beer & Burger Joint is a great gem of a place. Food is great. Diner-type of place. Staff is quite friendly & enjoyable. Laid-back atmosphere. I took the bison burger but I'm not even sure whether it was bison or not. It was good but I should have taken one of the sauce with the burger. Skinny fries were very good. Fried mushrooms were not impressive at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would you like brie with that?BurgerAficionadoVIPDined on 12/27/2013Merely presenting certified Angus beef, or even Wagyu, no longer differentiates a premium burger concept. It's all about creative, fresh toppings, and Burger & Beer Joint delivers despite sounding like a food truck and looking like a dive bar. The Mustang Sally would be Exhibit A, with its red onion marmalade, prosciutto and creamy Brie combo between a sturdy brioche bun. The prosciutto is a great idea (the un-bacon), but B&B would be wise to invest in a higher quality, more authentic version. The so-called "skinny fries" are very good, complimenting the half-pound behemoth on the plate. B&B is in a residential area, away from the madness of South Beach's main arteries. Worth dialing up on the GPS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood PlacemabeanieDined on 12/21/2013Burger & Beer is one of our favorite neighborhood spots. The burgers are great. We especially love the weekday happy hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectionpattyDined on 12/16/2013If you are looking for an amazing burger, this is the place! I'm picky picky about my food and was pleased with my buger. It was cooked exactly the I asked, the bun was fresh, the meat hard a delcious flavor.all the topping were perfect alsoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/7/2013…burger was one of the best i ever had. Tons of options to build your own burger. Had options for those who don't eat beef. Service was outstanding. Very attentive.Special Features: