Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines
11025 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bnbjoint.com/
- Phone: (954) 367-8980
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Brewery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines
At Burger & Beer Joint, we’ve created a unique restaurant dining experience and zest’ed it with a bit of motor culture and Rock N’ Roll. From our massive, mouthwatering burgers with a gourmet twist, to our selection of 50 different bottles of beer, and our bucket-sized portions of delicious sides, fries, salads, and suchContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines - Best Restaurants in Pembroke Pines ›
Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (11)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceSdents08Dined on 10/10/2014I truly enjoyed myself when I went to Burger and Beer joint in Pines. It was my 25th birthday so of course I wanted to enjoy myself and that's exactly what I did. Our waitress Macie was super nice. Truly one of the best waitresses I have ever had period. She kept checking on us. The food was really really great. I'm a burger girl and this food definitely hit the spot. Be sure to go there. I will be recommending it to everyone. Great place, great food and great people.Special Features:
- good foodcrazy4burgersDined on 10/4/2014Good food. Many options to choose from Great service carlos was easy going and full of ideasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing4u2nvDined on 9/21/2014The most spectacular and delicious burger ive had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Hubby and had a great date night! Our server Carlos was awesome! We had a free time reconnecting from a someone back home from the NY/NJ/CT area. The burgers were so juicy and delicious. We wanted to try a cool place since we just in the area. We will def be back and ask for Carlos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/29/2014The burgers are to die for! Everytime I am in the area (I live in Illinios) this is a must stop.Special Features:
- Great Burgers!tinman1970VIPDined on 8/20/2014B&B Pembroke Pines has some of the best burgers in South Florida. They are always cooked to perfection. The side dishes also are great accompaniments… the mushroom fries, pigs in a basket (which are actually pork belly bacon slices… YUM!!), and the kennebac fries are all great. Also you can't have burgers without the beer. B&B's selection of local brews and U.S. craft beers is really broad. There will be something for everyone's taste here. Lastly… the experience isn't an experience without the service. The service has always been great here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER AGAINOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The food was just ok, the prices very high for what you get, I can see why they were not that busy on a Friday night I asked our server about happy hour she said it was till 7pm we were there at 6:45 so I ordered a beer when I got the bill the beer was regular price I asked why she said OH happy hour is just at the bar(WTF) I ordered chili for 6.99 small cup came out cold
- The following 25 reviews are from the Burger & Beer Joint - Pembroke Pines reviews archive.
- Great Ambiance for GroupsgourmetchasingseekerDined on 7/11/2014The food is amazing, there is no arguing that fact. This is the perfect place to go with friends after a long day at work. It's definitely one of my favorite spots for awesome burgers. Mind you, I'm not a huge burger person. This place changes that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverVIPDined on 6/21/2014innovative hamburger combos and great sides to munch on , extensive beer listSpecial Features:
- Great Food!scsouzaDined on 6/15/2014I have been to the B&B Joint in Miami and the food is amazing. The Pines location is bigger and of course the food is still amazing but the service was outstanding. Very nice staff! I will definitely be going back a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerSunshineDined on 6/10/2014I visited Burger and Beer Joint for the first time, as a birthday outing. I had my table set for me once I arrived and the waitress was very attentive. Although the prices are a little high for a burger, the food taste amazing and the drinks are good as well. My friends enjoyed themselves and I am glad that I came!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timevicki16Dined on 6/7/2014We had a great experience. We were treated very well from the moment we walked in the door to when we left .Special Features:
- Wild thing is amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2014Try the wild thing. The best bison burger ever!!! I really love the onion rings too! It is a must have!!Special Features:
- Thank you Lord for this burgers!GdiabloDined on 5/24/2014The food in this place is delicious, the only downside is the service, it doesn't suck it could use some work, however, i would go for their burgers every day of the week, yes , they are that good.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood FindCrazyaboutCrazyVIPDined on 5/23/2014Great burger menu with lots of unique combinations. Although not the best burger I've had, it was still very good and kids loved theirs. I would give the burgers an 8 out of 10. They also have a great appetizer selection but don't bother with the chicken wings if you are a wing fan. Our server was great and the hostesses were very receptive and friendly. I would definitely go back especially when you want something local and fun all in one.Special Features:
- Package food in a nice packageHARDDO91VIPDined on 5/18/2014Had the wings, sauce from a bottle. The burger was good, but not very exciting. Shan't plan to return anytime soon.
- Great Burgers!DiamondGirl1999Dined on 5/17/2014Good burgers and wings. I had the turkey burger which was very good. My husband had the wings, he really liked them. I would definitely dine again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B & B Dining ExperiencerequirednicknameDined on 5/17/2014Great service, great manager, good food - nice place for a lunch or early dinner with friends and familySpecial Features:
- Its name says it allJessiBDined on 5/10/2014If you are looking for a great burger and a large selection of beers, then this is the place for you. The restaurant is large enough to accommodate large parties, which is always convenient. However, other than burgers and salads, there was not much else to choose from in regards to entree options. Regardless, it was a good night for my burger enthusiastic group and we especially loved the fried oreos and twinkies... Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B&B Hits the Spottinman1970VIPDined on 5/3/2014As a resident of Pembroke Pines, Burger & Beer Joint is a regular spot for us. Their burgers are always cooked perfectly, and the onion rings are the best I've had. If the burger is too much, try the sliders… they're GREAT! And don't forget to lay on the chipotle ketchup. They have a great beer list for those who like beer.Special Features:
- good food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2014Loved the bison burger. Waiter was very helpful and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is okWolfwiseDined on 4/26/2014I love burgers and these burgers are not on top of my list. They are edible but really not the best. Being in Florida where it is very hot and humid weather I found it very stuffy in the restaurant since they have a huge door open at all times. I do like that they put brown paper on top of each table as a tablecloth and crayons. It's fun getting to draw and play games while waiting for our food, the wait was very long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food but not as goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Decent food but not as good as the Joint in Miami. Disappointing from that respect, but otherwise better than similar restaurants in the Pines area. Large with some outside seating, lots of TVs, but they should be bigger and then this would be preferable to Flannigan's and Ale houses.Special Features:
- Really great burgers and aMikeySDined on 3/5/2014Really great burgers and a huge selection o Of beer Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, delicious burgersGringoinSoFlDined on 2/22/2014Burgers were very good, but pricey. Cheese is ala cart! Medium temperature cooking is still pretty pink in the middle, was not a problem for me, but other may have isue with it. Many interesting combinations too choose from or create your own. Zuccinin fries were good, but a little too thick for my liking. Suggest to use Open Table to make a reservation on the weeked, I ised it for my family on Saturday night & we were pronptly sat upon arriving. The placed was packed! Our wait time to have our actual meal delivered was a little longer than i would've expected, but i was also starving so that probably contributed. Overall it was a very good place & i will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large Beer and Burger selectionAlwayshonestfoodieVIPDined on 1/24/2014Good food and a casual place to grab a beer and burger.Special Features:
- Burgers are solid and serviceMeganVIPDined on 1/11/2014Burgers are solid and service was friendly! We wished they gave us a booth, but they said on Saturday nights, they leave them open for larger parties that come in, so we were at a table instead. It's a great place to watch a game. The mac & cheese is delish, fries were crispy, and burger was juicy. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually everything is spotMeanduVIPDined on 1/11/2014Usually everything is spot on but last night nothing came out of the kitchen hot and the place wasn't even busy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good burgers and a fairlyNvizbleVIPDined on 1/10/2014Very good burgers and a fairly good beer list. Super crowded and noisy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BURGER WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/6/2014BURGER WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CRISPY PICKLES OUTSTANDING...Special Features:
- Excellent burgersMdl123456Dined on 1/3/2014Many creative options. As well fantastic list of craft beersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Burgers!MrsKDined on 11/29/2013I absolutely love their burgers, with the Mustang Sally being the one I always order. But the service lacks a little finesse. My husband and I sat for almost 15 minutes without anyone even coming and asking if we wanted drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.