Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
900 S. Miami Ave. Ste. 130
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.burgernbeerjoint.com/
- Phone: (305) 523-2244
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carlos Barillas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
Now Open on downtown Miami in Mary Brickell Village! Two "Joints" in one... The Burger & Beer Joint Restaurant and The B&B Sports Bar. The Burger & Beer Joint has something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great burgers experience! !!!OscarDined on 9/6/2014The Place Is really good. .. nice friendly service... great taste. ... the Mustang Sally is delicious ....and the server recommend the wild things even better I got 2 spectacular burgers and great beers ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hamburger and beers very good.AnibalTavaresDined on 8/17/2014The hamburgers were very good , the beers too, for me the Fish and chipps could be improved because the french fries were not o good. I ask for change, and when arrive another were burned again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 63 reviews are from the Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell reviews archive.
- Delicious and ExcelentJennyDined on 6/15/2014The taste of food is amazing!!!!. The restaurant people its very nice and attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceKrissDined on 4/23/2014This place was a great experience. The burgers are great with simple yet gourmet choices. This place is a great stop! I will be back in August.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Service was Outstanding!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2013This was my second trip to B&B. I was impressed with the service on my last visit and the service experience was even better this time. The wait staff is energetic and friendly. They are very attentive to your needs during your meal without lingering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner, the burgersSeviche4SevicheVIPDined on 12/26/2013Great Dinner, the burgers were Awesome! Would definitely recommend. If you are in Miami check the Burger and Beer Joint out!Special Features:
- Mainly sports, not foodBrooklinerVIPDined on 12/22/2013Tasty but over priced burgers and all sorts of fries -- oddly, drinks are reasonably priced but food is not -- terrific place to watch a game BUT tv's had lines through the picture. All in all, the concept could use a little tweaking.
- Always a good burger.Manny32VIPDined on 10/18/2013I get the Bison burger, because you really cant get it any where else. Good Flavor and great toppings to add. If It wasn't 2000 calories I would be back regularly. It helps that they have ESPN on the tVS while you eat.Special Features:
- Great Food AlwaysBlankVIPDined on 9/30/2013Always have good food, service is poor, but by Miami standards fair. The C Players in the Northeast are A players in Miami.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet burger at bestopalhummingbird3Dined on 8/31/2013The food was delicious! I love that I was able to custoMize My burger with various quality toppings (marmalade, truffles, pineapple) just to name a few. I was not expecting a monstrous size burger after 3 delicious bites I surrender! The service was good our waiter checked in on us constantly to make sure was Good and drinks were replenished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service. Great Food.RovingRicanDined on 7/18/2013Everything was delicious. The staff was friendly and responsive, even with a large group as we had. We appreciated all of the attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time at b& b jFoodmeDined on 5/10/2013Awesome.... Great.... It was grawesome. I loved everything about it. The prices are great the food is even better. I'm coming back for sure.. Four thumbs up!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We arrived early and theyfoodfanDined on 4/19/2013We arrived early and they seated us right away. The restaurant is in the middleof a shopping/dining center. Was pretty low key early, but in the evening the whole place is hopping.There is inside and outside seating.The night we were there, there was a promotion goignon wiht the Miami Heat,so the outside area was very loud and very busy. the local upscale burger joint in Chicago that is similar is Kuma's Corner, and I thought Beer n Burger was much better.Extensive beer list as well as full bar and adult milkshakes.Price was good too. One fault was the server gave us our drinks and food and then kinda drifted off.Never got asked if I wanted another drink and never refilled my water. Overall a good place.Special Features:
- Good food, Good beerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/24/2013"Sky" was our server. She was a little girl that could hustle! It was very busy on a Sunday afternoon so it was good to see the staff work together as a team to expedite food to the tables. Food was great! And I hope someday they will open up in Broward County!Special Features:
- Great diversity of hamburgers.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/4/2013Great diversity of hamburgers. Try the bacon with maple, its delicious.Special Features:
- My waitress was awesome!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/23/2012My waitress was awesome!!! Loved watching nfl on sundays there....Special Features:
- Really enjoyed everythinglove2dineDined on 12/16/2012Really enjoyed everything about this place. Will definately return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good burger place, they haveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2012Good burger place, they have something for everyone.Special Features:
- The server was very polite,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/8/2012The server was very polite, but it took way too long to get our order in and to get our food.Special Features:
- Great ambiance, I went onOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2012Great ambiance, I went on a Tuesday and it was $2.50 draft beers. The burgers where cooked perfectly and they have lots of options for toppings, bread and meats.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012We went there on Valentine's and have been going there since it opened. My wife, a hopeless romantice loves it and with all the restaurans there are she chooses yours every year. This year we went with our boys and they loved that we shared Valentines with them in their favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- The burgers were great andultimatefoodieVIPDined on 2/12/2012The burgers were great and very creative. A must try are the fried green beans with black truffle oil. Yum!Special Features:
- Can't go wrong with burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/30/2012Can't go wrong with burgers and beer. Music was loud, even at lunch hour, but I guess this goes with their theme. Skinny fries were awesome.Special Features:
- We love the B&B!!! We go thereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/13/2012We love the B&B!!! We go there at least twice a month. Heck I even went with my boyfriend there (my choice) for Vakentine's. It's such a great place, kid friendly & a great hangout! We love it there! Keep up the great work!Special Features:
- My wife,kids and I love theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2011My wife,kids and I love the place and the food especially. We try to go at least once a month.Special Features:
- Delicious! Had the MustangOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2011Delicious! Had the Mustang Sally burger and now I'm hooked! Their beer selection varies daily but if what you want is not in stock, there are plenty of backup options to choose from!Special Features:
- A complete mistake!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/9/2011We waited 45 mins for appetizers! I had to call a manager! the waiter was in Jupiter! the order when it came was all wrong for three times!!!! How good can this be!!!!???? The churrasco chimichurri was well done and i asked for rare!!!!??? We order the pickles tempura, they never arrived. then he told us the kitchen was out of the pickles???? Then again????
- The food seems to have decreasedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/19/2011The food seems to have decreased in quality in the last few months. It used to be one of my favorite hamburguers, I left very disappointed. The waiters are friendly, but the service is very slow. Great beer selection.Special Features:
- First Timers... LifersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2011Food was amazing. We went for my wife's birthday. She is a huge burger fan and loved it. We live in Fort Lauderdale and we will be back (probably a lot)Special Features:
- I had a great time at theClosetFoodieDined on 6/17/2011I had a great time at the Beer and Burger Joint (B&BJ). I went on a Friday with expectations of entering a crowded restaurant. And, Yes, the restaurant was crowded, but because of my reservation on OpenTable.com I was seated right away. I originally had a party of six, however two more friends showed up and B&BJ accomodated us with no problem. The burgers we excellent and the portions were perfect. Service was great all. This is my second time going to the B&BJ and like the first time, this time was excellent!Special Features:
- B&B has a fun ambiance. TheirOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011B&B has a fun ambiance. Their choice of shakes is incredible. Their burgers are delicious. I would highly recommend B&B.Special Features:
- Used to go to the South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/22/2011Used to go to the South Beach one before they opened in Brickell. Then we still went to the South Beach one after two horrible experiences in Brickell. But it seems that if you eat there (i.e don't get take out) they are now on par with the Beach. We have gotten many things on the menu but one must is the fried pickles, the tempura batter and creamy ranch sauce are unlike fried pickles I have had anywhere. The mac and cheese with an add on of bacon crumbles is worth every guilty bite. It rivals the burgers and sometimes is my meal all by itself. Eat there and it will be great, but if you try take out you will be very sorry, more than 6 orders, not one has ever been correct. Make the trip, the food is worth it.Special Features:
- The best burgers in Miami!lippyVIPDined on 4/28/2011The best burgers in Miami! Nice, extensive list of craft beers.Special Features:
- Best burger placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/21/2011This place was great! The selection of beer was huge and their burgers were out of this world!Special Features:
- Just a regular hi end burgerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/17/2011Just a regular hi end burger joint. NOTE-they run out of certain beers which is very annoying considering you go for bugers and beers. ALSO, ice cream was melted for desserts, so that is odd as well. Service is OK, but the servers know what to recommend.Special Features:
- If you're looking for an amazingLinzDined on 3/25/2011If you're looking for an amazing burger- this place is it!!Special Features:
- Let me start by saying I amOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/15/2011Let me start by saying I am a big fan of B&B. However, our experience during our last visit was not very good. The service was really slow, even though the Brickell location was not even half full. We looked around and it seemed that they just did not have enough servers. Good news is that the burgers we ate and the beer we drank were really good. Unfortunately, they were overshadowed by the extremely slow service.
- this is a fun place but ratherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2011this is a fun place but rather loud--it was difficult to talk without almost shouting. (there should be a category for this as "energetic" does not mean noisy) the burgers are very good though and the decor is greatSpecial Features:
- Food was good, however a bitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/4/2011Food was good, however a bit expensive for a burger and fries. Not to mention $20 for a couple of beers.Special Features:
- The best beer and burger jointOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/30/2011The best beer and burger joint in the Brickell Area. Yes, it is NOISY, but this is the kind of place it is. Onion rings cannot be beat. We will be back, and that is the highest complimemt to a restaurant.Special Features: