Burbank Bar & Grille
112 San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Burbank Bar & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bbgrocks.com/
- Phone: 8188489611
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Mauro Payan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Burbank Bar & Grille offers private, semi-private and buyout options for events
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ferrari (818)683-4975
- Entertainment: Burbank Bar & Grille features live entertainment NIGHTLY: acoustic/pianist on patio stage, bands on main stage on Fridays and Saturdays as well as DJs.
A word from Burbank Bar & Grille
Burbank Bar & Grille offers the best in sports entertainment on our 21 HDTV flat screens than any other Burbank Sports bar, offering you viewing of every major sporting event. Come in and enjoy our California-cuisine menu daily for happy hour specials, dinner or drinks and enjoy a great atmosphere indoors or on the heated rooftop patio with wood-burning fireplaces. Burbank Bar & Grille is also the best place in Burbank to celebrate your birthday, office party or customized special event. Also enjoy our live entertainment nightly which includes an acoustic set on the rooftop patio and 70’s and 80’s band on Fridays and Saturdays on the main stage. You can also come and sing your heart out to your favorite song on karaoke Thursdays! We also host college football Saturdays and NFL Ticket Sunday football with a great brunch menu!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Burbank Bar & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- NEVER GOING BACK AGAINOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Were kick out because my friend was tire of dancing and took of her shoes to keep dancing. They made the biggest deal when they were so many other girls with no shoes on. Security told her to leave and they were so rude and they said they were going to call the police. we got upset because we had been there since dinner and had spend almost 500.00 we said go ahead cal the police. We did nothing wrong and we had a decimated driver. One of the securities he was a white short wanna be robocop, he push me when I was already leaving I told him not to push me and that I wanted to wait for the cops, because no one has the right to push anyone. The cops never got there so we left but today I will call the restaurant and complain.
- It's fineRossVIPDined on 8/2/2014We needed a place for dinner in Burbank befort the theater and selected Burbank Bar and Grille from their web site. It was clean, with good, friendly service, The food was OK, but not great.
- Nothing special...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/15/2014Thought we'd try a new place. Once was enough. Happy Hour deals were priced nicely, but the taste wasn't anything to crow about. Maybe if we came on a night where there was live music it would have made the meal less important.
- Good bar foodNickiDined on 3/22/2014BBG is a good bar food joint. If you are just looking for a casual dinner, perhaps with some sports and/or entertainment, this is a good place to have on your radar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corn bread was way too crumblyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2013Corn bread was way too crumbly and when we questioned the waitress, she agreed and said it's typically not like that, but didn't offer us a different one. Also the chili was very thin, and more like soup!Special Features:
- I like B&G because is a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013I like B&G because is a great environment and great music. I like life music and DJ which is a great combination. Fun environment!Special Features:
- Live music weekends, we wereComanchepilotVIPDined on 2/27/2013Live music weekends, we were there after work. Food was very good. Initial greeting was less than welcoming. Waitress made up for it. Not much in the way of ambiance, more of a bar with tables. Again fod was very tasty.
- Great Find! We enjoyed theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2013Great Find! We enjoyed the food and wished we could stay longer. We were in a hurry to get to a High School basketball playoff game!Special Features:
- Beautiful location.GinnaVIPDined on 12/16/2012Even though the menu isn't anything out of this world, you go to this place for it's cozy patio, nice bar, very friendly staff, no, the food is not horrible. But it could be better.Special Features:
- First time won't be our last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012First time visit and we will be back - great food, wonderful service and pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- Service was great. Got thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2012Service was great. Got there before our reservation time and was seated right away.Special Features:
- love the live band of 70-80'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2012love the live band of 70-80's music. great for dancing. friendly staff.Special Features:
- New Menu for the worseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/30/2012The owner changed the menu for the worse. Used to have the best rib eye I have ever tasted and it is no longer on the menu. Also the teriyaki chicken as an appetizer was removed. Bring them back!!!
- We had a great time. MusicTereskiiiDined on 1/28/2012We had a great time. Music and dancing were so much fun. Would have like a few more healthy food choices.Special Features:
- Food was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/26/2011Food was good, service was good and music was good. Had a good time.Special Features:
- My party and I had a awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011My party and I had a awesome time at the 80s night. We ate had some drinks and the service was great. The band was really good and the transition to the DJ and back to the band was smooth, thus creating a nonstop fun ambiance. We got great food, drinks, service, cool concert and great DJ all in one. I'm just sad I didn't experience this place sooner, so many nights wasted.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011Service was slow, waitress unattentive, salad mediocre, steak arrived lukewarm, broccoli tasteless and cold, coffee great. DJ played an excellent mix of music; we went there to dance, really looking forward to dancing, but should have brought my airport headphones as the music was INSANELY LOUD. I don't think I've ever felt my sternum vibrate before. I sat at a table with my fingers in my ears the entire night. We were forced to leave.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2011Like they say,"BBG ROCKS!" Javier and staff are fantastic and it is a great place to host a birthday party. It was my wife's birthday on last Friday and they even put her on stage with the band. Thank you Javier.Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2011We were really not too impressed by this this eatery. Just average on everything, we probably will not go back.
- Attended on a early MondayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2011Attended on a early Monday evening, so did not witness a typical later or weekend nightlife atmosphere. Very good food. Server was very helpful and friendly.Special Features:
- The band that plays on FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2011The band that plays on Friday and Saturday nights is worth the trip alone. The service is all right-once the place starts getting packed (around 19:30/10pm), the waitress/waiters don't come around very often. But if you stop them while they run past, you can get your food/drinks ordered.Special Features:
- The service was good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2011The service was good, but the food was just ok. I liked my meal, but our friends' steak was mediocre and he ordered a Rob Roy, but got a Roy Rogers. The appetizers were good. The manager was very much involved with helping his servers.Special Features:
- "I liked the feel of thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2011"I liked the feel of this place. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The appetisers were very good. Service was well-timed and friendly, beers and drinks were affordable."Special Features:
- had a great time, the musicOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2011had a great time, the music was great. Our waitress was fun and always there to help. I realyu enjoyed the atmosphere, lots of things going on. The sevendies band was like when i was a kid, tons of fun and very energenic, got the croud going. over all we had a great time.o ya loved the food. Can't wait to go again. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Go early if you want to talkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2011Go early if you want to talk the music is loud once it begins....Special Features:
- The food wasn't good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/21/2011The food wasn't good but the appetizers were great. The drinks for Happy Hour were great also. I will go back. I think its a great Friday or Saturday hang out.Special Features:
- The music and live bands wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2011The music and live bands were great. I definitely would return. Service was very good and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:
- I thought this would be aOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2010I thought this would be a restaurant when I took my son here but it's more of a grill for adults. He was treated well and the food was excellent. My husband and I will definitely be back....even if it is only so I can have the warm goat cheese salad and no other reason. It was amazing!Special Features:
- Great place to unwind withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2010Great place to unwind with friends, and listen to great musicSpecial Features:
- Good for large party, sportingLucky13VIPDined on 8/28/2009Good for large party, sporting event viewing, but food is pedestrian, not healthy enough. Menu needs greater variety and better health choices but what I ate was tasty.Special Features:
- It was good - simple foodOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/9/2009It was good - simple food done well at a fair price.Special Features:
- The Burbank Bar and GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/13/2009The Burbank Bar and Grille was so quiet I thought they weren't open at first! But they were and the experience was well worth the initial confusion. There were three of us and we arrived separtely. The server was very nice about waiting for our last person. She checked in with us regularly and was very helpful in menu selections. The sandwich I had was a simple BLT with avocado, but it was TERRIFIC! The other two people had a salad and different sandwich, respectively. We all were impressed with the meal and commetned how glad we were to know it was there. They go three new customers out of the lunch!Special Features:
- Always a good time to be hadOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2008Always a good time to be had at BBG! Crowd is always great and music always gets you moving. Thanks BBG.Special Features:
- The Burbank Bar and GrillebednashleyVIPDined on 12/31/2008The Burbank Bar and Grille did not live up to the expectation we had based on their website. The food was fair - not many fresh ingredients used. The ambiance was good - it was decorated for New Year's Eve with streamers, party hats and noise makers. We were there early and it was quiet; as more tables filled up, it seemed like it could get loud. Had to send back several dirty dishes and silverware.
- The hostess was rude and setjon5ctsVIPDined on 11/24/2008The hostess was rude and set the tone for a terrible evening, so we thought about leaving. Glad we didn't. Our server was really attentive - although, we were one of about four tables, but just the same, we never wanted for anything. Food was delicious. It's a bit loud and you have to contend with cigarette smoke if you go near the patio for any reason, but worth a try.Special Features:
- After surviving the climbOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2008After surviving the climb to the restaurant (there is an elevator) we shown to our seats on the patio. It was a lovely evening and very pleasant outside. The food was delicious from the Louisiana mushroom appetizer to the special fish entree - halibut, with yummy green beans and a garlic mash potato dish with a crust on top - the fish was served in a lemon cream sauce. It melted in your mouth!! Portion size was ample, but not too much! The staff was friendly and service was prompt. A musician began playing and we were sorry not to be able to stay and listen to him. A very good meal and I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Switched from outdoors toOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/5/2008Switched from outdoors to indoors and service level dropped. With practically no patrons indoors, no attention was paid to us for 15 mins and food did not arrive for another 20-30mins. The manager actually took our order but seemed distracted by prep-work for the evening functions.Special Features:
- We had a great lunch -- untilJBSworldtravelorVIPDined on 4/16/2008We had a great lunch -- until the folks at the table next to us lit up cigars! I know that that is a big part of the appeal for that segment of customers -- but it put us off our meals. Perhaps a smoking and non-smoking section on the patio could be worked out -- so non-smokers could enjoy the beautiful setting. Thanks! JeanSpecial Features:
- Just what we were lookingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008Just what we were looking for -- casual, moderately priced, fun scene.Special Features: