Bulldog Ale House - Roselle
394 E Irving Park Rd
Roselle, IL 60172Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bulldog Ale House - Roselle
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bulldogalehouse.com/
- Phone: 6305290333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am-1:00am, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am-2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Arnold Vega
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Bulldog Ale House has an extensive catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Bulldog Ale House offers both private and semi private areas with ala carte or buffet dining.
- Private Party Contact: Paul Marrin 6305290333
A word from Bulldog Ale House - Roselle
Bulldog Ale House offers something for everyone. If your looking for a full service bar that is stocked with not only 72 beers on tap and a variety of bottles, but also plenty of your favorite cocktails then look no further. Add in 50 flat screen televisions and an outdoor patio, and there's no end to the fun that can be had at Bulldog Ale House. Open for lunch and dinner, we are a family-oriented restaurant that creates exciting times for all. Whether you're dining here with the family, sports fans, or just looking for a place to unwind after work, Bulldog Ale House is a restaurant that offers an upscale atmosphere with very moderate menu prices and a great bar to match. The menu offers some great new twists on the traditional sports bar fare, in addition to many daily food specials. With its terrific atmosphere, great beer lineup, and amazing food, Bulldog Ale House is determined to give you something to cheer about every time you visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bulldog Ale House - Roselle reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- great findKristinaDined on 9/12/2014So much more than just a bar down the street! I haven't had a meal I don't like, and as someone who tries to eat healthy, there are plenty of options!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd skip this placeBaileyDined on 6/1/2014We did not have a good experience. Since we made a reservation they should have informed us that there was a parade that day and all major roads and entrances to the restaurant were blocked off. They were out of Diet Coke. Service was very slow. Waitress tried her best to keep up but clearly the restaurant was poorly run and managed as she seemed to be the only person trying to take care of too many tables. Very uncomfortable "high" chairs. The floor was sticky. The food is just ok, nothing special. It appears they cater more to the bar crowd then providing an enjoyable eating experience.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Bulldog Ale House - Roselle reviews archive.
- Good specials but so-so serviceJonesyRNDined on 5/5/2014No complaints on the food and we were pretty impressed with the varying nightly specials. Prices are reasonable. Only negative really was our waitress lacked any kind of personality and/or friendliness and she was VERY slow in bringing us the check. Having finished our dinner and drinks, we waited 30 minutes before she came back and we could ask for the check. It was not very busy in there either where we'd excuse the long wait. Worth giving another shot and hope for a different/better server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but loudJulieDined on 4/4/2014We enjoyed the food. It is kid friendly with good service. However, half way through the meal (around 6 pm) they turned up the volume on the hockey game way too loud. It made the meal less enjoyable and we could no longer converse. Needless to say, we left quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/24/2014Fantastic food and excellent service. Busboys constantly roving so empty dishes rarely sit on your table. Server touched base just enough to be helpful and available without being annoying. Happy to have the bartender stop by the table and check on my thoughts about my drink. TONS of TVs, very clean, appropriately lit and decorated, spacious. I look forward to going back soon.Special Features:
- Sports barBeer2wineDined on 2/14/2014Good food, good service and many tvs to watch your favorite sporting event. Great assortment of beers to choose from. Casual local bar with daily specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports bar atmosherePizza1Dined on 2/14/2014Good food except they don't let you use your coupons.Special Features:
- First experienceLilWomanDined on 2/8/2014Great place for 20 & 30 somethings to hang-out. Being as I'm <5' tall, I was disappointed to have been sat at a tall table. I requested some assistance but he didn't take me seriously. When I ordered my food, I requested that the burger be served w/o a bun & well-done. It came w/ the bun & under-cooked. When the burger came back, it was burnt. The waitress misrepresented one of the martinis (we honestly don't think she'd actually ever tried the martini we inquired about) as tasting exactly like ... It was NOT the same! Although she was kind enough to replace it w/ a different drink, we had to ask her to remove it from our bill. Perhaps had it not been a Saturday night, maybe the results & experience would have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 1/24/2014Bulldogs was better then I thought it would be. They have 72 beers on tap & the service was great! Being our first time there we asked Kat our waitress for advice and she nailed it! The only thing that disappointed me was their spicy garlic chicken wrap, I was not too impressed by it. Other than that everything else was great!!! My fiancé and I will be going back!Special Features:
- yumjazzyDined on 1/18/2014The food never disappoints! The pizza was perfect, light and crispy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.