2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bullamiami.com/
- Phone: 3054410107x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm; Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 12:00- 3:00 pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm ; Happy hour: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Luis Quant
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Your next event can feel like you are in Northern Spain.
- Private Party Contact: Leyanis Bello 8669735280
- Cross Street: Andalusia Avenue
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bulla Gastrobar has a variety of parking options. Metered parking is located around the entire block the restaurant is situated. Several covered parking garage options are available also, including one immediately across the street. Lastly, valet service is also available for both lunch and dinner.
A word from Bulla Gastrobar
We are an establishment that serves high quality Spanish “tapas,” cocktails, and wine in a casual bar-like setting. Our restaurant takes bar food to a whole new level. At Bulla, guests are able to enjoy an array of small dishes, allowing every guest to appreciate each portion while interacting with each other. Our menu is designed to encourage sharing, savouring, socializing and having a good time. Come see for yourself what all the hype is about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Bulla Gastrobar - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Bulla Gastrobar reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (85)vibrant bar scene (83)good for groups (72)hot spot (64)neighborhood gem (53)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (31)great for brunch (30)special occasion (29)romantic (20)late-night find (19)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- WOW it was Amazing!EVMPDined on 9/14/2014Nice area/ambiance, a staff... very helpful and courteous... the food was outrageously good! We did not have a single bad choice. All the food was fresh and piping hot -- which is a HUGE plus for our family. We are definitely coming back... and plan to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great surpriseCEEZDined on 9/14/2014Good place to meet with friends and order food to share. Very vibrant. Service great. Upstairs is outdoor.We order the paella and it is good portion for 3 people. Sangria is good but I will prefered stronger,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapas restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014This was our first time at Bulla and we loved it. Food was great, drinks were great and our server Ana, was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TapasAES1Dined on 9/7/2014My fiends and I had a great time at Bulla. The atmosphere was relaxed and the food was delicious!Special Features:
- Monicamg07Dined on 9/6/2014Great Miami Spice menu. Service was excellent. Make a reservation in advance because this place gets packed for all the right reasons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placebdaysmashDined on 9/6/2014This is our second visit to Bulla Gastrobar, and it was as good as the first time. The food is outstanding, the service is excellent, the ambiance is great. I would recommend the place to anyone. We had dinner with friends, and they also loved it.Special Features:
- A great bite outFranklinLGDined on 9/6/2014This is a classic tapas bar. It reminds me of Bazare out on the Beach. Food is very good, but trust your instincts and avoid "recommendations" for house favorites. Going with what we liked worked well. The two recommendations fell flat and we did not eat them. That said, our server took care of it and we were very happy. Service was top notch, and expect food to come quick. It is a great place for couples to get a date night in! A definite recommend.Special Features:
- JackieBDined on 9/5/2014Ate from the Miami Spice menu. The codfish fritters and the bread pudding were great but the entree chicken was very bland. No seasoning, no salt and the tomato sauce seemed to just sit on top of the chicken rather than blend the flavors together. I had to pack it with salt and pepper for taste.Special Features:
- Perfect NightmspennyhughesDined on 8/31/2014I cannot recommend this restaurant enough! There is a very well crafted tapas menu that mixes old favorites (tortilla espanol, garlic shrimp, gazpacho) with bright new twists (Bulla eggs and ham, tuna tartar, Pintxo-style cumin pork), as well as a short list of larger plates. The roast sucking pig was very creative--yummy, meltingly tender pork "bricks" with crispy tops. I'm all about the wine and I found the Spanish-centric list to be full of well-priced gems, particularly in the Rioja category. Our server, Alejandro, was always there when we needed him and gave us expert advice when we asked about various menu items. Outstanding experience from the start to the finish of a memorable meal.Special Features:
- Good foodIdanisDined on 8/30/2014We wanted to go eat Spanish food and found this restaurant on the list for Miami Spice. We made reservations and were seated right away. The restaurant was a little noisy but it had good ambiance. The server was extremely nice and very attentive. The food was excellent and the portions were very generous. The Miami Spice menu has a lot of choices and they also have a good variety of wines.Special Features:
- Good food bad serviceAnikanDined on 8/29/2014The waiter explained that the tapas concept means dishes will come out as they are prepared, yeah we get it no problem. Well the first two dishes came out within 5 minutes; great. Then we sit there for about 45 mins with no food. The waiter was VERY slow to refill our drinks. Finally the main course comes. At this point we are over this restaurant and just want to leave. I tell him to cancel our last tapa order which he scoffs at. It took another 30 mins to get the dessert and close the tab. Overall the food was great, the server was very knowledgable, the timing of it all was horrific. Their supposed famous Sangria was just okay. I'll give them another chance just because the food was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spanish TapasfwabirthdayDined on 8/25/2014This was an intimate business dinner. We were seated right away. The place was pretty busy fit a Tuesday night but we had no problem with service. The tapas were delicious. We asked the waiter to starts us out with a cheese and meat platter. The selection was great and we tasted some choices that were pretty unique. Dinner of the people we were with had been to Spain and they were also impressed. The croquetas and bacalao were our favorite. The decor was classy. Only complaint but be the seating (no booth just counter height chairs and tables) but that was minor to the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and poor serviceAlexanderFLDined on 8/24/2014Overly priced food for the quality and service received. Service was extremely slow. One person in our group got their meal after everyone had already finished and table cleared. Staff didn't seem overly concerned even after we inquired numerous times. Upstairs room was extremely loud and they need sound baffles. Good place to get a drink at Happy Hour and perhaps a couple of tapas - other than that way overrated.Special Features:
- Excellent Spanish TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Food was excellent. Service was excellent. Drinks were tasty. Had a great time. Thank you BullaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeDeniseVIPDined on 8/23/2014Good food, service, and atmosphere. What more do you need?Special Features:
- Delicious and Fun RestaurantEat2liveDined on 8/22/2014The selection of Tapas is terrific. We have tried most menu items and have enjoyed all of them. Great dishes to share. The white sangria goes well with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As expectedLucyDined on 8/21/2014Small plates good. Wine we wanted was out of stock (a Spanish one) with no good alternate-only pricier ones. That was the only disappointment with the evening.Special Features:
- spanish delightFoieGrasVIPDined on 8/17/2014well worth a trip from south beach or wherever. I went for brunch and fell in love with brunch (savory dishes with pancakes for dessert). Sp worth a visit, the service the food, the white sangria...highlights the octopus salad..the octopus was a star, not an after thought , the pintxo murono(spelling) amazing pork dish with a delicious light fresh green sauce. we loved everything and can't wait to revisit!Special Features:
- Loud & deliciousSatdiningDined on 8/16/2014Livelly atmosphere. Food is tasty and seems to be made with authentic ingredients. Friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice w/o Miami Spice menurestraDined on 8/10/2014Overall we spent a great time. However their Miami Spice menu is a joke! there is no way to attach to it and already there we have to overpass our budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicoPeraDined on 8/9/2014Fui con mi mujer para la comida y no sabiamos que en los fines de semana el menu solo es de Brunch. lo mejor de todo fue el servico del restaurante nos ofrecieron el menu original de almuerzo ( en este menu hay tapas que querimos comer). Damos un 10 a Yolanda ( camarera )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocreamdealbaVIPDined on 8/7/2014Except for the cod fritters everything else was relatively mediocre. Portions are huge, something that youvwill never find on authentic Spanish cuisine. Menu is in imaginative, and food we ordered (chicken and Spanish omelette) were completely insipid. To boot, even the desert was below average. Other than the typical tapa to join a drink I do not tecommend this restaurant.
- One of my favorite in the areaSumatraDined on 8/6/2014I love Bulla. I've had a great experience every time I have been here. The service is always great. The food and drinks are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Went for lunch but would love to come back for happy hour to try some of their drinks on their drink menu that caught my eye.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlexawesomealexDined on 8/2/2014This place was great. Went for my birthday, and because they participate in Miami Spice. We ordered some things off of the regular menu as well. Service was excellent and on-point. Waitress was not at all shy to give recommendations of what she would personally order or opt for, given a choice between a few items on the menu. I like this, because it makes the experience all the more personable, as well. Octopus salad is AMAZING -- try it, don't hesitate. The sangria is great, and the wine list boasts a great selection of Spanish wines (some others, too).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulla ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Very disorganized reception, they were out of NY Strip, only steak on menu (we had a 6:30 pm reservation), tortilla was returned because it was cold and the second time around the potatoes were frozen, Crema Catalana was horrible (tasted like lemon and had a random piece of strawberry floating in it), flan de coco tasted nothing like coco and the server had too many tables to adequately serve us, she had stations on both floors of the restaurant. We loved the churros, but when we asked for a second order we were told they were out for the evening, it was 8:00 pm when this happened, primetime for weekend dining in The Gables. I was not impressed at all. It was my favorite place to eat when it was Por Fin, but very disappointed with Bulla.Special Features:
- Ango631VIPDined on 8/1/2014Nice restaurant,went there for lunch. Food is really good. We tried some cured meat and cheese,the meatballs,croketas. I had the octopus salad which was amazing and my wife had the chicken dish which she said was kind of overcooked and dry. It gets kind of noisy since the restaurant is on a busy intersection and they open those big doors behind the bar and you can hear all the noise from the street. Overall good experience and probably will go back if in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funRamonaDined on 7/26/2014This place was very fun and full of energy. the food was great because there are lots of choices and tapas are fun to share. Wine list is decent and the table loved the white sangria but I thought it was too sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atrocious Service!fudeseoDined on 7/20/20141st time here I came with my best friend and we had a blast. Spectacular service by Ana Maria,very friendly and attentive. Went again following Sunday for my fiancé Bday.Don't recall the server name but he is chubby.The server assumed I knew how things work there so he didn't have to explain anything.ALL the items arrived AT THE SAME TIME.Never offered sparkling or flat water and served tab water. Plates were never changed.We asked for the 2nd mimosa took forever. Server came gave us the mimosas, he acted like he did not forget them then he told us that the unlimited mimosas were no longer been served and that he will transfer the table to Jefrey.Never told us until when we were allowed to order the unlimited mimosas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restuarantVanessaDined on 7/19/2014Food was outstanding as was the service. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFussyDined on 7/19/2014The food, wine, atmosphere was fantastic. The tapas were great but for the croquettas which were too mushy. The meatballs were especially good as was the oxtail main course. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Appointed, TastyKellyDined on 7/18/2014On a whim I choose Bulla Gastrobar based on Yelp Reviews and was not disappointed. We shared mostly vegetarian dishes (Spinash with Pine Nuts, Tomatoes on Crossiant, Olives, Dates wrapped in Bacon) All were tasty. The Wine list is well appointed and our server Sam gave great explanations on their bouquet, and the one who choose was Supreme. We talked the night away, and by 12 Midnight they had pretty much emptied out. Our Reservations started at 9:30 From start to finish a very nice experiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spanish tapas placeMolisDined on 7/18/2014I went there to have dinner with some friends, great food and a very nice selection of wine. I loved the place and I will definitively come back again. Service is friendly, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAsocorroDined on 7/17/2014The tapas are fantastic, especially the tortilla! We were able to sit in the second floor, which made the experience better. Nice & Quiet! Plus, the outside terrace is very cute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting RestaurantSeajayDined on 7/13/2014Not standard dining room tables-high tables. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice assortment of very good food. Quiet Sunday night--had heard Bulla can be VERY noisy but fine the night we were there. Service was prompt. Great place for tapas in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to try for lunch.JcgirlVIPDined on 7/13/2014White sangria and huevos Bulla were great. We also tried the fritters, croquettes, pork kabob and tuna tartar, and those were alright. Service was average. None of the tables are handicap friendly. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FVB1402Dined on 7/5/2014Very good ambiance. The food was good nothing out of this world. But the drinks were very good!Special Features:
- ItalianfoodyItalianfoodyDined on 7/1/2014Business lunch, dinner, latenite or event. Done them all there. All very good! Espocially like the small plates and Tapas. Done like big meals. Quality not quantity. They have it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.KennedyDined on 6/28/2014Love to go and order several tapas and share. The food is fantastic and the sangria is light and refreshing. Great place to go with friends - although it's a bit loud so you may find yourself saying "what?" a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AMBIANCE!!!!!!AdriDined on 6/26/2014Great FOOD!!! Great Service!! Had a blast will definitely recommend this place to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!Special Features: