Bull & Bear Steakhouse
Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Bull & Bear Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bullandbearorlando.com/
- Phone: 4075975413
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm - 10:00 pm Reservations strongly preferred
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Carlos Pereira
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bull & Bear Steakhouse
Located in the beautiful Waldorf Astoria Orlando. A trend-setter, like the legendary New York City original, Bull & Bear Restaurant is the only restaurant in Florida to exclusively feature Prime grade Certified Angus Beef brand meat. Bull & Bear features upscale yet comfortable club-like warmth, personalized table-side preparations, exceptional seafood, signature salads and desserts, and a wine and spirit list from around the world. Our dining room overlooks our legendary golf course and signature swimming pool. Beyond the golf course, the nature preserve and natural flowing Bonnet Creek complete the visual horizon. Early diners will enjoy a beautiful sunset over the landscape. Private Dining Room with seating for up to 40 and Wine Room with seating for 14 available. At the bar, enjoy quality cocktails, high-end spirits and an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Bull & Bear Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Bull & Bear Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)romantic (70)notable wine list (57)fit for foodies (48)scenic view (32)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Special NightHumbertoDined on 8/21/2014Excellent Food, Excellent Wine list, but the best part was the service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best experience in OrlandoKellyDined on 8/16/2014Great food,great service,in a beautiful setting.Bull and Bear always meets our expectations.If you are in Orlando make plans to eat there,you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014The Tomahawk steak had great flavor but was a little tough (it is not a filet mignon so it is typically not as tender but it still could have been better) and for $130 ($65 per person and it is a 2 person prices entree) it should be better. It was good but not worth $130. The filet mignons at our table were melt - in - your - mouth tender but not very flavorful. Apps were good. Overall the food was good but I have been to at least 3 or 4 steakhouses that I would rate higher and are priced lower. Excellent service and the Lemon desert is unusually fantastic and I am not a big lemon desert fan - you must try it even if you are not into lemon deserts! Be prepared to pay for the high-end service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father/daughter dinnerFallenAngekDined on 8/10/2014I took my teenage daughter to dinner. It was a great time. The staff were friendly and helpful. They recommended personal favorites. The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epic dining experienceFabulousVIPDined on 8/9/2014We had a group of six celebration birthdays. Could not had better meals or service. Everyone ordered something different and no one was unhappy. Our server Tim was very knowledgable about wines and his team kept everyones water classes filled. Must try specialty dessets (l usually do not eat any sweets but cant pass them up here). Worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a special occasionMM0922Dined on 8/8/2014My husband and I recently decided to celebrate our anniversary at Bull & Bear and were pleasantly surprised at what a lovely and romantic restaurant we have here right in our backyard. As a Central Florida resident, I can't wait to dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014By far top 5 dining experiences to date. I would have never thought it would be so great staff and food were both superb. I might come to Orlando again just to experience it again ! Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect MealCazzDined on 8/6/2014My wife and I dined here for our anniversary. It was an outstanding meal from every perspective. It may be the only near perfect dining experience I have had in the Orlando area during the time we have lived here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food selectionsBB13Dined on 7/28/2014Very unique experience from the Tomahawk steak and Velvet Glove Shiraz. Then there's the candle made from drippings. Totally cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/27/2014We definately plan on coming back when we are next in the Orlando area. The food is second only to Victoria and Albert's. The atmosphere isn't as stuffy as I thought it would be and the service was top notch.Special Features:
- BuckyBuckyDined on 7/25/2014We have been there many times and it is a wonderful place to eat. The only thing this time is that the service was very slow. It took over 3 hours for to complete our meal. Over 2 hours to receive our entrees.Special Features:
- One of the best at Disney.BentleyDriverDined on 7/24/2014We had the chateau briande for two as well as the Caesar salad for two. Both were excellent. The foyot sauce was fabulous. We had no room for desert. They had a great wine list. My only complaint was the markup on the wine. If you chose a really nice wine you'd spend easily as much as your $150 dinner per person. We chose one of the least expensive, about $65 a bottle and dinner and tip came to over $300 for the two of us. Great on you're on an expense account. Not so great when ,like us, you're retirees. Anyway, a memorable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT..!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014What an excellent time. Tim our waiter was awesome. Perfect time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/18/2014We travel to the Waldorf few times per year and we are used to outstanding service. Our seating was not very prompt and minimal attentiveness from host staff. Lounge area person was friendly. At our table the assistants to the waiter were not around very much and the woman who was part of the crew was very unsure of things. The main waiter was aloof and seemed other tables were more important. The food was outstanding and we enjoyed some nice champagne. Unfortunately, staff rarely poured it, and I was compelled to pour her champagne. Only at that point did the waiter come over. We had better service at peacock alley lobby bar.
- Best in OrlandoBirthdayCelebrationDined on 7/18/2014We eat out a lot and have been to some of the best restaurants in the US and Bull and Bear ranks right there with what many would consider the best and was honestly one of the best meals and experiences we have ever had at a restaurant. From reservations, to service, to ambience, to food quality….all top notch. Great Birthday celebration and we will return more frequently. Yes its pricey, but no more than one would expect for the quality and the quantity of food was plentifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingTeresaDined on 7/16/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary. It was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff made the experience!h0llyb0Dined on 7/11/2014The food was amazing and the presentation was great but the staff went above and beyond to make us feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Meal!Ncgirl321Dined on 7/10/2014My husband and I went as part of 20th wedding anniversary celebration and it was a night to remember. The food was outstanding and the service amazing. We had the Tomahawk as our entree and that was an experience in itself. We love the Bull & Bear and hope to get back to dine with them as soon as possible.Special Features:
- Fell short on servicetdbc4VIPDined on 7/5/2014We have been going to Bull&Bear Steakhouse since it opened, and have always been impressed with the impeccable service and good food. This last visit was quite a disappointment as far as service is concerned. I would like to contribute that to the fact that it was during the July 4 weekend, however a restaurant of that rank should never fall short on the service. We had a reservation, and were seated after a short wait. The server never introduced the menu to us, nor were we informed of the chef's specials for the day. We did not receive the usual welcome complements from the chef, were never offered bread, have tonal for it. The waiter gave us the IPads with the menus and we were pretty much on our own making the selection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- spotDined on 7/5/2014Very disapointed...would have gotten better service at a "Dennys"...seated for over an hour and only had been served our salad and bread, left the restaurant without our main course..Have dined at the Bull and Bear several times previously and had outstanding food and service...this was totally unacceptable for a Waldorf experience.
- 5 Star DiningLovetoeatwellDined on 7/5/2014The service and ambiance are superb, but it's the food that wins it all. Our adult daughter says she got her best meal ever here. We brought a friend 2-3 years ago who is still talking about how good the food was. Those mashed potatoes are too good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best if the BestBJP33480Dined on 7/4/2014Bull and Bear is a great example of hospitality, flawless service and perfectly prepared Beef selections. Creative appetizers and vegetable choices offer something for all guests. Dessert especially the frozen lemon should be mandatory! You truly feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive. Bull and Bear is truly a dining experience, standing ovation for the efforts of the staff and the Waldorf for a great restaurant tradition.Special Features:
- Excellent dining!!!Iheartfood83Dined on 6/29/2014Really enjoyed my dining experience here. Everything was fabulous the food, ambiance, the presentation of the food, everything. The only small problem I had was we waited a long time for our meal, but they did keep us updated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the Bull and BearKimAndGreggVIPDined on 6/27/2014Kim and I took 4 friends for dinner. We had been a few weeks ago and were so impressed by the food, service, staff and fancy GM Manny that we decided to return with more friends. Their menu is on an ipad. click on the dish and a picture pops up along with suggested wine pairings. The wine list is also on the ipad. We love it. As for the food. The escargot w gnocchi is a must have. Caesar salad table side anyone? Wow. The fried chicken is like no other. The dover sole is incredible. Steaks are great of course. May as well have dessert too. We are going back in a few weeks.Special Features:
- Example of great restaurantFabulousVIPDined on 6/27/2014Food and service unbelievable. The chef and management have trainer their staff tp provide memorable meal to guest. Loved our meal and evening.Special Features:
- Amazing!AnnetteVIPDined on 6/21/2014We went for our anniversary dinner while staying at the Waldorf. The service is outstanding and the food is fantastic. The ambience is perfect! Bull and Bear is a can't miss for those looking to enjoy a 4 star fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic serviceMissZ13Dined on 6/14/2014Everyone from the hostess to the wait staff were personable and took the time to note our name and that we were there for our 10th anniversary. Food was amazing, and the surprise dessert for our anniversary was a delight. Thank you for making our anniversary wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazing..!!OnlyTheBestDined on 6/13/2014I took my wife there for her birthday, it was both our first times to go. Our minds where blown away by the quality of service and their presentations. If you want to impress your loved one this is the place to go. And don't forget to order the flaming crem brûlée.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeDougDined on 6/11/2014Great atmosphere, nice wine list, awesome service, epic food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always our last night on vacationAndyDined on 6/7/2014This was our 3rd visit to the B&B and yet again it was first class! The food is out of this world and the service is impeccable . We only discovered this fantastic place thanks to "twitter" and the English golfer Ian Poulter , who we follow. He said it was the best Steak House in Orlando and in our opinion he is certainly right! We will be back again for our 'last night' in October.Special Features:
- Best of the BestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2014Bull and the Bear continues to be our favorite Central Florida restaurant both in service and food quality. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have an amazing experience. The Bull and the Bear menu has something for everyone. The biggest problem is deciding what to have. The Pasta Explosion is a must and their Filet is the best in Florida. Excellent salads, sides and dessert as well. I recommend the Smoked Bacon Mac n Cheese. Top all of this off with an incredible wine list guarantees a great evening. All the best to the Bull and the Bear and their staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding restaurantIrkamarieDined on 6/7/2014The best fine restaurant in Orlando.. Food is excellent starting from appetizers all the way to dessert.. Service is one of a kind..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLov2dineDined on 6/7/2014We went for our 20th Anniversary. The staff was really friendly and very attentive . The food was Amazing I recommend the ceasar salad which they make table side , the Tomahawk for two and the creme brule !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttravelsalotDined on 6/6/2014My job / travel schedule has allowed me the privilege to dine out often and at some very fine establishments. As I result, I guess you could say that I am somewhat jaded when it comes to being "wowed" by a restaurant. With that said, let me say that everything at the Bull & Bear was exceptional. The service was impeccable and the food was divine. Hands down, one of the best restaurants I've visited in the last five years. Outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As great as everBillDined on 6/3/2014The Bull and the Bear never disappoints. With the normal classic items, new menu additions and amazing service it is always on my list when I'm in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Good Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Bull & Bear is worth the price! We dined in early June & haven't stopped thinking about it since. We live in Palm Beach & often make the drive to Orlando for a quick getaway. We decided to treat ourselves this time around & it was well worth it. We had drinks in the lounge first, which were excellently crafted. The gnocchi was delicious & the Del Monico & foie gras were cooked to perfection. My husband is a Chef & both my friend & I are in Food & Beverage Mgmt...we all agreed this was one of the best meals we've ever had. The only downside was service, which was touch & go. We seemed to have three to four different staff members at our table throughout the night, never knowing whom was supposed to be taking care of us.Special Features:
- BullishGrooveDined on 6/1/2014Outstanding food and the service was as good as any restaurant in the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014The food was outstanding! Probably one of the best steak my wife and I have tried. The service was impeccable! We were here for our anniversary and I think we have found one of the best restaurants in the Orlando area. Keep up the great work.Special Features:
- Love itDonBDined on 5/31/2014The Bull and Bear is our favorite restaurant in the Disney World area. Great service, nice wine list and great food. We have tried the Tomahawk, filet and short ribs of beef on different occasions and all were good. Can't beat the Lemon for a unique dessert and the Chocolate Bar is a dream.Special Features:
- Robert LBob42VIPDined on 5/31/2014Outstanding food complimented by outstanding service.Special Features: