976 Pearl St
Napa, CA 94559Neighborhood:
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://buibistro.com/buibistro/Welcome.html
- Phone: 7072555417
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, French, Vietnamese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bui Bistro
Chef and Owner Patrick Bui creates beautiful French-Vietnamese meals in a sleek space with a sexy atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bui Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (6)romantic (4)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Super FoodChristineVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had a great dinner, doesn't get the traffic it deserves!Special Features:
- Very good Vietnamese food in NapaOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 8/16/2014The food at Bui was very good and both the wine list and food were extremely reasonable.. Everything was fresh and tasty. Service was excellent. It is well located if you are going to a show at the City Winery or anywhere else in downtown Napa.. We will return..Special Features:
- Great find.Foodie1and2Dined on 6/7/2014We went to this restaurant based on several Open Table reviews. I agree with the reviewer who said that the food was great but the wine was lacking. The first 5 white wines that we requested were not available. (5 out of 10 wines are not available?) However, the food was outstanding, and the duck was the very best that we had ever tasted. Atmosphere was pleasant and it's located on a nice side street with parking across the street.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Bui Bistro reviews archive.
- undiscovered gemmarciaDined on 4/30/2014The food is delicious and varied. Service is a little uneven but not enough to distract from the experience. Great place to have dinner before going to the opera house as it is within easy walking distance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bui Bistro had great highLanalouVIPDined on 3/29/2014Bui Bistro had great high quality food and the service was excellent; however, the portions are somewhat small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but a little overpricedCamdonDined on 3/14/2014We enjoyed our first meal at Bui Bistro. The food is good and the service was excellent. It doesn't compare to our favorite Vietnamese restaurants in San Francisco, but prices are comparable to those. The best parts of our meal were the crispy imperial rolls and the house salad that they substituted for fries I didn't want. The place was empty when we arrived and only a couple more tables came in before we left.I would recommend this to a friend.