Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026072355x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
335 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (151)good for groups (141)fit for foodies (137)kid-friendly (119)scenic view (110)great for lunch (87)hot spot (62)romantic (61)neighborhood gem (49)great for brunch (48)notable wine list (44)late-night find (18)vibrant bar scene (13)great for outdoor dining (9)Show More
- vinnyVinnyDined on 9/27/2014Good food/great waiters but restaurant is very loud. Also, made reservation and did not get a standalone table. Instead, they seated us at a table with a bench seat with hardly any room on either side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I don't make a huge amount of money. Buddy V's is luckily on the lower side of the price tag when it comes to most of the nice Vegas restaurants. Without that we would never have come. That being said, We can still only come on special occasions. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I loved the food. I went there for my birthday last year and brought my wife for her birthday this year. The first time I didn't make reservations so we ate at the bar. It was still good, but making reservations is definitely the way to go. The service and food was excellent. We'll come back. It's the one nice restaurant we will go to because the price is just low enough that we can have a nice night there for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate Here Twice!SantaclaritadinerDined on 9/26/2014Our first dinner at Buddy V's was so nice that we returned the next night and had another great dinner. The restaurant has a nice view of the Vegas strip, it's got a friendly, Italian kitchen vibe, the service is friendly, fast and relaxed. Best of all, the food is delicious. My husband and I shared a bottle of wine, a ceasar salad and a lasagna one night and it was still too much food! We also tried the shrimp scampi and the amazing mozzarella garlic bread! My favorite restaurant on the strip is now Buddy V's.Special Features:
- GreattonisVIPDined on 9/26/2014A little hard to find unless you enter the Venetian from the correct door. We had the Grandma's meatballs (delicious) and the lasagna (ummmm). Lots of food so no room for dessert but you can walk around a little and then go across to Carlos Bakery.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!caftDined on 9/24/2014Great food and great service. Will go back! Get the chicken parm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014We had reservations for 6pm, but we arrived early and they agreed to move us up to 515pm which was great. Waiter (Charlie) was excellent. Wife ordered lasagna and I had veal parm. Portion sizes were amazingly large! The lasagna was enough for three people and the veal parm looked like the rib they put on Fred Flinstone's car!!! Food was very tasty. Overall, great experience and would go back again. Only negative, is table we were at was too close to next table and configuration was such that next diner looked directly at us. It wasn't his fault, but it did make s feel a bit uncomfortable. I did come early, so maybe that is my fault, but I should have asked for another table. However, when in Vegas, I would check it out!Special Features:
- Authentic Italian at BUDDY V's.MedusaDined on 9/22/2014egplant parmesan, capellini shrimp sccampi and Valastro's sunday gravy. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy yummy yummy!!Fabulousat40Dined on 9/22/2014The food and service at Buddy V's was fantastic. We were greeted warmly by the hostess at the front. Our waiter Julian made some wonderful recommendations on wine, appies and main courses. He gave us sufficient time to make a decision and was available to answer questions. The food was AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! I had the Chicken Parm and it was awesome. The pasta was so fresh and the sauce was so tasty. I highly recommend the Nutella cake for dessert. Hubby ate the cake while I endulged on the Salted Caramel ice cream and brittle that came with the cake. All in all it was a fantastic experience! I cannot wait to return!Special Features:
- Excellent BrunchyslfDined on 9/21/2014Sunday Brunch is the best way to check out what Buddy V's has to offer. Stand outs included jumbo peel and eat shrimp, a Cesar salad with homemade croutons, 2 incredible pasta dishes and the insanely light and delicious grandmas meatballs. There were also egg dishes, carved meat and sausages, cheese/meat boards, a soup and a small station geared towards kids. For an additional $15 you could have unlimited drinks - mimosas, bloodies, sangria, wine....more choices the the average brunch. The buffet of course featured desserts from Carlos' Bakery (across the hallway from the restaurant) which are phenomenal! Service was friendly and the decor is very cool. We had an amazing brunch and would not hesitate to return if we are visiting again.Special Features:
- Worth the trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014I read some reviews that were worrisome but after eating here on my birthday I don't get them. Everyone loved what they got, the food all looked and tasted truly great, service was good, prices are very reasonable, portions perfectly sized, very interesting decor, and even the dessert menu is like a photo book with the items and Valastro family pictures as well. I'm not sure what more you'd want. Our only con is the packages of breadsticks were open when we sat down which was a little creepy. The table bus staff need to watch that more.Special Features:
- Great DinnerHappyDined on 9/20/2014We throughly enjoyed Buddy V's. The food was fantastic, and so was the service. Large servings, could share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The chicken parm was amazing! And the bakery was even better. I've always been a fan of buddy on TLC and worked at a bakery. So I've always been fascinated by his work and so glad I was able to experience his pastries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all badFrockawayDined on 9/19/2014My wife is a fan of the Cake Boss, so we had to try Buddy's spot. Very nicely designed restaurant. We went on a Friday night, early. We forgot something and had to run back to our hotel, so we were late for our reservation. However they were able to move us to a later reservation, no prob. The appetizer was very well prepared fried mozzarella. Excellent. For the main course we chose our absolute favorite dish-Chicken cutlet parmesan. It was a big fat piece of chicken, not a cutlet. It was a little dry, and bland for my New York taste. Try something else.IMHO. My wife said it was "OK". We were full after eating and did not indulge in desserts. Ask for Giorgio. Phenomenal server. Best part of our experience.
- Good food, good service!2LVlocalsDined on 9/19/2014Our first time at Buddy V's on a recomendation from a friend. Our meal was delisous, especially the seared octopus appetizer. The service was spot on thanks to our server Georgio and the assistant manager Adam.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CasualdinerDined on 9/19/2014Bland food; too noisy; staff was nice, but server had too many tables to give great service; they couldn't find a salt shaker that worked so we couldn't add salt to the bland food.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Food was awesome and very reasonable! Was my second time there and will definitely teturnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The food is what makes this place amazing. We have been to Buddy V's several times in the past and the food is always excellent along with the service, but this time the service was off!! First impressions are everything... If you don't look like a million bucks, you won't get treated like a million bucks - plain and simple!!! Food was excellent, reminded me of the old country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!BagatelleladyDined on 9/11/2014Staff called to confirm reservations, we were seated promptly. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. The food was a disappointment. We both ordered entrees with chicken. The chicken was overlooked, tough and dry in the pasta and the Marsala. I feel bad for Buddy, it's his namesake restaurant.
- Dinner at Buddy'sclair01Dined on 9/11/2014We had the best dinner at Buddy's, I would recommend it to anyone. The service and the food was great.Special Features:
- Dinner with clients was awesome!Beback4sureDined on 9/10/2014Went with clients and we had great service and the waiter made some suggestions for wine, appetizers, and dessert that were perfect! Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyTeresaDined on 9/9/2014We had great service and my husband's lasagna was fabulous. It was so good, and enough for more than just one person, he packed it up and saved it for lunch the next day. I ordered my usual standby of spaghetti and white clam sauce. It was different from what I am used to.... very buttery with loads of clams. But if you expect something with garlic (and chunks of garlic cloves thrown in for good measure) then this is not for you. Not your usual Italian food. Generous portions overall.Special Features:
- Food is amazing5carphilDined on 9/7/2014One of the best meals we've had in Vegas. We ate at some of the best restaurants in Vegas at this was at the top of the list. Food is outstanding. The service is nothing to get excited for but the food stands on it's own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodKodyDined on 9/6/2014Food and service was really good. The only down sized was it was our 25th wedding anniversary plus our daughters birthday which we told them we are celebrating and you would think they would have at least bought out a candle they did nothing. In all places I have eaten at in Australia that wouldn't happenSpecial Features:
- Dry FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Both the Chicken Marcella and Chicken Parma were dry. Excellent Salted Caramel Ice Cream thoughSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJmr220Dined on 9/6/2014Service was excellent, food fantastic! Celebrated a 60th Birthday.. Staff was great, food is authentic Italian & atmosphere is great.Special Features:
- LAS VEGAS MUST DO !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014My Husband and I are locals of the Las Vegas area. We wanted a casual yet classy restaurant to celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed. Buddy's V gave us that and so much more! We arrived at Buddy's 15 minutes early before our reservations and were greeted by our names and seated immediately. Our waiter,Jaz, was fantastic. He was extremely helpful with the menu,with suggestions and wine pairings. The wine list was extensive,even for wine by the glass. The food was old school Italian. You felt like you were at Buddy's house. It was hard to decide what to order as the smells from the open kitchen made your mouth water. The Pasta ala Vodka and Veal Marsala did not disappoint.Buddy V's is the place to go for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LABadgerDined on 9/4/2014We wanted to try Buddy V's after seeing Buddy Valastro's shows on Food Network. The food did not disappoint. We have dined there twice now and all of the food was exceptional. Portions are large and suitable for sharing. The wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Our only regret was that we were too full to try any of Buddy Valastro's amazing desserts. Highly recommended for any visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Best Birthday celebrationLCapoDined on 9/3/2014The food was amazing!! We tried the "cake boss" speciality drink and if was so sweet and yummy!! The waiter went out of his way to make us feeel at home & they even sent over a beautiful birthday desserts for my husband and it was an experience we won't forget. The best chicken parm & huge portions too!!Special Features:
- AmazingAnneDined on 9/2/2014Thank you for the outstanding service, great food and wonderful desserts!Special Features:
- Fun at Buddy V'sCakeBossrulesDined on 9/2/2014I love to watch Cake Boss and was anticipating going to the Venetian for dinner at Buddy V's. The food was fabulous, service was great, atmosphere was top notch. We had a wonderful time. Not to mention that Cake Boss Bakery was right across the hall. So we had cannolis before dinner so we would have plenty of room for them. Thanks for making one of my bucket list adventures come true. We'll be back!! Love Raoul and Mary AlmeraSpecial Features:
- Great FoodchriskDined on 9/2/2014The food and the cakes were fantastic and our server was also great and new everything about the menu. The only complaint I had was with the hostess at the door. She seemed annoyed that we came to eat at the restaurant. She also rolled her eyes when I told her we had a reservation and she said I put 4 people down and I should of included our 1 year as another person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ho HummmarnanDined on 8/31/2014Went for late Sunday Brunch, service was slow, and in attentive, food was pretty average at best. Price was reasonable, but for Sunday Brunch, would have expected some spaghetti and gravy to go with the barely warm meatballs, maybe a little fish, no one was attending the rather weak "meat" display..Desserts were ok,...better choices to make for Brunch
- GreatHelloDined on 8/31/2014It was an awesome brunch, great drinks (14.95 unlimited in Vegas is hard to find) Food was amazing really good hot, great value! Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Best lasagna ever!foodrocksDined on 8/30/2014We started with the calamari which was good. Having visited once before, we learned that we could split the lasagna as it is way too much for one person. It must be at least eight layers of the best meat and cheese combination I have ever had.It is delicious! For dessert we had a lobster tail and nutella cake (which were not listed on the dessert menu but the server mentioned when we asked). Very good!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The food was absolutely delicious at Buddy V's. The environment felt very comfortable, and my guest and I had a fabulous night. We did feel our table was a bit small, it would have been nice to have a table with a bit more room. We do wish that our server would have paid a little more attention to us, but the bus boys were absolutely incredible by constantly clearing dishes, filling our water, bringing us bread etc. Overall, one of the best dinning experiences my guest and I have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Service!!Local2Dined on 8/28/2014Service was horrible!!! Waited 15 mins for the server to say hello and take drink orders. Didn't have my $4.00 soda refilled the whole dinner. My food was cold but again he wasn't around to tell. Let the server know we had a birthday and he didn't care. Our Cannoli's took 35 mins to arrive and he brings 1 spoon for 8 people and doesn't come back for another 10 mins. Overall food was good but the lack of service made our experience horrible. The server came to our table a total of 3 times and one time was to bring the bill. We wanted to order more cocktails and we couldn't because he never came back. Horrible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!FrequentDinerDined on 8/28/2014Impeccable service and delicious food in a lively setting overlooking the glittering lights of the Strip. Our sea bass was perfectly cooked and served with a refreshing Arugula and tomato salad with pine nuts. The meatball appetizer and garlic bread were perfect. GREAT FOOD!! Our entire experience was outstanding. Will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayJudyADined on 8/27/2014Fine service. Food was average. While the portions were large, the food was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DecorVegasGirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014The decor was creative and matched the theme. I was disappointed by the food. It was dry but palatable. Was even more disappointed that the bakery is not a part of the restaurant, so you must endure a 20-30 minute wait in line (minimum) to get a dessert if it was not on the restaurant's menu.
- ManitobanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014it was alright but been there once and probably wouldn't returnSpecial Features: