Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026072355x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
345 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (156)good for groups (143)fit for foodies (132)kid-friendly (117)scenic view (115)great for lunch (91)hot spot (65)romantic (63)great for brunch (51)neighborhood gem (45)notable wine list (45)late-night find (16)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (10)Show More
- Bad Service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014Service was horrible!!! Waited 15 mins for the server to say hello and take drink orders. Didn't have my $4.00 soda refilled the whole dinner. My food was cold but again he wasn't around to tell. Let the server know we had a birthday and he didn't care. Our Cannoli's took 35 mins to arrive and he brings 1 spoon for 8 people and doesn't come back for another 10 mins. Overall food was good but the lack of service made our experience horrible. The server came to our table a total of 3 times and one time was to bring the bill. We wanted to order more cocktails and we couldn't because he never came back. Horrible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/28/2014Impeccable service and delicious food in a lively setting overlooking the glittering lights of the Strip. Our sea bass was perfectly cooked and served with a refreshing Arugula and tomato salad with pine nuts. The meatball appetizer and garlic bread were perfect. GREAT FOOD!! Our entire experience was outstanding. Will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014Fine service. Food was average. While the portions were large, the food was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DecorVegasGirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014The decor was creative and matched the theme. I was disappointed by the food. It was dry but palatable. Was even more disappointed that the bakery is not a part of the restaurant, so you must endure a 20-30 minute wait in line (minimum) to get a dessert if it was not on the restaurant's menu.
- ManitobanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014it was alright but been there once and probably wouldn't returnSpecial Features:
- The service was outstanding.MichDined on 8/25/2014Our waiter Charlie was outstanding. He catered to our every need. He was charming, funny, friendly and very attentive. Our reservation was ready at our requested time but we requested a window table with a view of the strip rather than where we were assigned. They promptly accommodated us with only a very short 5 minute delay. I would recommend Buddy V and I would definitely return. We enjoyed the Sea bass and Veal chop was behind belief. We dined there during "Restraunt Week" but were able to order from the regular menu also. Generous portions, and deserts were Unforgetable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Our family had a great time your restaurant is out of this world we would definitely be back and recommend you everybodySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLuvsVegasDined on 8/24/2014Buddy V's is one of the best restaurants we have eaten at. We were there with one other couple and we couldn't stop talking about the food. The cheese raviolis we amazing and the wine selection was fantastic. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful and helped makes our experience wonderful. We will definitely he going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntyemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Brought my visiting sister as well as my sister-in-law. They are both Cake Boss fans. The French toast, mac and cheese were the favorites. Overall the food was great. Had a little difficulty reaching the hot items since we are short in height. Love the desserts. The variety of food was good and the display was outstanding. Did have to ask where the dessert table was. This was my second visit. The staff was not in the friendliest of moods EXCEPT FOR THE PERSON SERVING THE WATER AFTER WE MADE HIM LAUGH ABOUT THE FLY THAT DECIDED TO LAND IN MY CREAM.Special Features:
- Stick to DessertsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was nothing special, unfortunately. There are many other Italian restraints with better food in Las Vegas. The desserts though are another story! The Buddy's Lobster tail was amazing. Just go for the desserts when you want a treat.Special Features:
- Not so greatMGraceDined on 8/23/2014Buddy's was very average food and the surroundings were very loud and anything but warm & welcoming... Nothing to write home about
- Disappointing to say the least...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014There was miscommunication with the waiter. The waiter placed 2 orders of the cheese board, we sent 1 back & once he brought out the check he was questioning us why we sent it back. As a paying customer I didn't feel like our waiter was pleased with serving our large group. I ordered an apple martini & wasn't made properly, since when is lime squeezed in an apple martini? My brother is a bartender & was equally surprised it was made improperly. Our bill was $500 & we felt like we were an inconvenience. We were celebrating 3 birthdays & the waiter didn't even bother to ask if he could bring a slice of cake to celebrate. He gave us the dessert menu & after the bill incident I didn't even want to eat dessert at the restaurant ordered to go.Special Features:
- That's Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere and over the top desserts! We went during restaurant week and had a wonderful 4 course meal, so much food we all had to take some home. Save room for dessert, you dont' want to skip it!Special Features:
- Sunday Gravy....OMG!WatchdivaDined on 8/22/2014From the moment we were greeted by the hostess to the moment we left the restaurant after dining, everything exceeded our expectations. Our server Caleb was attentive but did not hover, offered recommendations and clearly explained the ingredients in some of the dishes - we appreciated his input! Buddy's Sunday Gravy was absolutely one of the best dishes I have ever eaten and I have been eating and cooking Italian for over 50 years - the portion size was large enough for two and the flavors melded into a taste extravaganza! Another standout was the chicken parm from the Restaurant Week Special menu - great flavor! We definitely will eat here again when next we visit Vegas - and the open kitchen concept was enjoyable as well!Special Features:
- Service and foodRagudadDined on 8/21/2014I don't remember our servers name but he was the consummate NY/NJ Italian man. His recommendations were spot on and he was beyond friendly. Our drinks stayed full all the time and the food reminded me of being 10 years old again at my grandparents house. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced bakeryPhilDined on 8/20/2014Just like his cakes, the dinners were over priced and tasted like the Olive Garden. Nothing special. If it wasn't for his TV show no one would go. Buddy, stick to baking. The chicken parm had no taste and the sauce "gravy" tasted like it came from a jar off the shelfSpecial Features:
- Buddy V'sJewelVIPDined on 8/18/2014Excellent dinner. Pleasant atmosphere. Good food. Service was great. I wasn't sure if the cake boss could cook meals. It was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clofclofreVIPDined on 8/17/2014I took my kids to Buddys restaurant yesterday just because my smallest child is a #1 fan. But let me tell you that I was in for a surprise. We all loved it. It was just a wonderful place with great food. They have an awesome buffett on Sundays. This is a "must go & see" if you are in Vegas. Two thumbs up for Buddy. And my kids just were in "cloud 9".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We <3 Buddy V'sW3LOVEBUDDYDined on 8/16/2014My family and I watch The Cake Boss and The Ultimate Baker series, so it was fun to experience Buddy's recipes first hand. The staff was very friendly and shared their experiences that they've had with Buddy. The food was delicious and exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- Good place to eatHatchanDined on 8/16/2014The server was very helpful in suggesting what's good. They have good wine and beer list. Breadsticks were good. Linguine clam sauce was very good.Special Features:
- Very Disappointing In Many WaysDARYLTDined on 8/15/2014Overall both my wife and I were very disappointed with the taste of the food, the value for the dollar and the very bad upselling waiter. Buddy should just stick to baking.Special Features:
- Food good; service so-soJerry74VIPDined on 8/15/2014When I made the reservation, I noted that this was for our 40th anniversary. No mention was made of this by any of the staff, and, in fact, for whatever reason, we were sat in the Bar Area rather than the Main Dining Room. Our Waitress was pleasant, but didn't seem to know the menu (which was not large) very well and made some mistakes when we asked questions. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nerver againOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/15/2014The Margherita pizza had no taste at all. Last time for us. The Ceasars salad was the best we ever had.
- Great food... Expected more..FoodluvrDined on 8/14/2014So after all the huge buzz around "the cake boss" I was expecting the bakery portion to be out of this world but I can honestly say I have had a lot better pastries. Also if I'm spending $150 on dinner at the restaurant, I shouldn't have to wait in an hr long line to get pastries from the bakery directly across the hall. The food on the other hand was delicious! I personally got the lasagna and I'm on day 3 of leftovers from it, huge portion which for the price, I appreciate. I didn't appreciate that I made reservations and asked for a booth only to get there and be told booths are only for a party of 5. Def a downside, but overall, the service was good, food was great, bakery, needs work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!FoodieDined on 8/12/2014Overall a disappointing experience! Chicken in the pasta was overcooked and dry. My husbands pasta dinner was very non-descript. Not tasty at all...Lobster tail dessert was ridiculously over priced and not as tasty as others I have had from Carlos bakery. Would definitely not recommend this restaurant. Servers were very friendly which helped to make up for this disappointing experience.Special Features:
- Lived up to all expectationsAc89Dined on 8/11/2014Amazing food. I wanted to go to this restaurant since the day I heard it was opening in Vegas. The food lived up to every expectation. The manager was also great and accommodating. However, the waiter was obnoxious.Special Features:
- Great dinnerCherylDined on 8/11/2014We had dinner on 8/11/14. It was exceptional. Food was hot and delivered fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJTandDTDined on 8/10/2014Can't say enough about this restaurant. The food is yummy, the staff is friendly. It's kid friendly, yet a restaurant that you would also enjoy on a date night. Starters to entree to dessert...thoroughly enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousTwinmom23Dined on 8/10/2014Just wish we had known when my husband asked if they did anything for birthdays that they would charge us 15.00 for what they supposedly did. Really it was not a birthday special it was a charge fit a desert we really didn't need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lasagna is amazing, skip the pizzaExpos111VIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything was excellent, the service, the food (apps and dinner with sweet treats to follow) but the pizza was just bad...skip it....bad dough with a heavy gas taste from the oven, we sent it back and the server handled it extremely well. Seriously, everything else (salad, caprese, scampi, sea bass, lasagna, followed by Apple crisp, lobster tail and cheesecake--all fantastic.Special Features:
- Outstanding FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/9/2014The food exceeded my expectations!!! I could not believe how good the food tasted.Special Features:
- Nothing to write home abouttexaslimeaideDined on 8/8/2014My boyfriend and I chose Buddy V's because it looked different and figured who else to serve good italian food but an Italian. This was not the case. The food was mediocre and the service was slow and lacking customer care. Took 15 minutes to "prepare a table" for the 2 of us even though we were seated at a table that was already ready when we got there. The waitress had to the be asked to bring us more tea (that had no ice in it). The food had less flavor than a major Italian chain that we eat at all the time. I wouldn't recommend this place until Buddy revamps the menu and trains or hires better staff.
- Great place to relax and dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Our entrees were amazing and the service was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Tummy!PrettyWoman1956Dined on 8/7/2014The food was very delicious and plentiful. My son and I had dinner the last night I was in Las Vegas visiting him. We had a great table looking out at the strip. I am an avid watcher of the show Cake Boss and the Next Great Baker so it was fun for me to have dinner at Buddy V's restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!stitchumsDined on 8/7/2014We had a great time at Buddy V's! Service was excellent and the food was great! I never order lasagna out, but something told me I wouldn't be disappointed. It was delicious! The focaccia was amazing as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Our visit to the restaurant was beyond spectacular! The restaurant was adorable, our waiter was wonderful, the ambiance was perfect and the food....probably the best we have eaten. We had the fried mozzarella as an appetizer...delish! I had the ravioli and the cheese filling was mouth popping. My wife ordered the lasagna which was HUGE and she said it was the best! The warm bread that was delivered right from the pan was a fantastic added touch and dipped in the oil & vinegar was so tasty! We made sure to save room for dessert....you can not visit The Cake Boss' restaurant and not have dessert! We ordered the Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake....WOW! This experience was a highlight to our Vegas trip! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian masterpieceCanadianbossDined on 8/7/2014Absolutely fabulous! My friend that was with me complains about everything all the time, and he wouldn't shut up about how great it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieDined on 8/6/2014The food was good they just do not give you enough for the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerkokogourmetDined on 8/6/2014Great food to share among the family in order to try more of the delicious food. Don't miss the Lisa's nutella cake!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great finish of vacationTravelnDineDined on 8/5/2014Food was excellent. Chicken parm and Lasagna were large and filling. Cheese bread at the beginning was the best. Caesar salad was crisp. Finally our dessert of Two lobster tails were unbeatable! So glad we ordered them at the restaurant instead of waiting in line at the bakery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.