Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026072355x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
332 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (144)good for groups (141)fit for foodies (132)kid-friendly (120)scenic view (109)great for lunch (88)romantic (59)hot spot (59)neighborhood gem (50)notable wine list (46)great for brunch (46)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (9)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Bland food; too noisy; staff was nice, but server had too many tables to give great service; they couldn't find a salt shaker that worked so we couldn't add salt to the bland food.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Food was awesome and very reasonable! Was my second time there and will definitely teturnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The food is what makes this place amazing. We have been to Buddy V's several times in the past and the food is always excellent along with the service, but this time the service was off!! First impressions are everything... If you don't look like a million bucks, you won't get treated like a million bucks - plain and simple!!! Food was excellent, reminded me of the old country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!BagatelleladyDined on 9/11/2014Staff called to confirm reservations, we were seated promptly. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. The food was a disappointment. We both ordered entrees with chicken. The chicken was overlooked, tough and dry in the pasta and the Marsala. I feel bad for Buddy, it's his namesake restaurant.
- Dinner at Buddy'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had the best dinner at Buddy's, I would recommend it to anyone. The service and the food was great.Special Features:
- Dinner with clients was awesome!Beback4sureDined on 9/10/2014Went with clients and we had great service and the waiter made some suggestions for wine, appetizers, and dessert that were perfect! Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyTeresaDined on 9/9/2014We had great service and my husband's lasagna was fabulous. It was so good, and enough for more than just one person, he packed it up and saved it for lunch the next day. I ordered my usual standby of spaghetti and white clam sauce. It was different from what I am used to.... very buttery with loads of clams. But if you expect something with garlic (and chunks of garlic cloves thrown in for good measure) then this is not for you. Not your usual Italian food. Generous portions overall.Special Features:
- Food is amazing5carphilDined on 9/7/2014One of the best meals we've had in Vegas. We ate at some of the best restaurants in Vegas at this was at the top of the list. Food is outstanding. The service is nothing to get excited for but the food stands on it's own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodKodyDined on 9/6/2014Food and service was really good. The only down sized was it was our 25th wedding anniversary plus our daughters birthday which we told them we are celebrating and you would think they would have at least bought out a candle they did nothing. In all places I have eaten at in Australia that wouldn't happenSpecial Features:
- Dry FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Both the Chicken Marcella and Chicken Parma were dry. Excellent Salted Caramel Ice Cream thoughSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJmr220Dined on 9/6/2014Service was excellent, food fantastic! Celebrated a 60th Birthday.. Staff was great, food is authentic Italian & atmosphere is great.Special Features:
- LAS VEGAS MUST DO !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014My Husband and I are locals of the Las Vegas area. We wanted a casual yet classy restaurant to celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed. Buddy's V gave us that and so much more! We arrived at Buddy's 15 minutes early before our reservations and were greeted by our names and seated immediately. Our waiter,Jaz, was fantastic. He was extremely helpful with the menu,with suggestions and wine pairings. The wine list was extensive,even for wine by the glass. The food was old school Italian. You felt like you were at Buddy's house. It was hard to decide what to order as the smells from the open kitchen made your mouth water. The Pasta ala Vodka and Veal Marsala did not disappoint.Buddy V's is the place to go for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LABadgerDined on 9/4/2014We wanted to try Buddy V's after seeing Buddy Valastro's shows on Food Network. The food did not disappoint. We have dined there twice now and all of the food was exceptional. Portions are large and suitable for sharing. The wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Our only regret was that we were too full to try any of Buddy Valastro's amazing desserts. Highly recommended for any visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Best Birthday celebrationLCapoDined on 9/3/2014The food was amazing!! We tried the "cake boss" speciality drink and if was so sweet and yummy!! The waiter went out of his way to make us feeel at home & they even sent over a beautiful birthday desserts for my husband and it was an experience we won't forget. The best chicken parm & huge portions too!!Special Features:
- AmazingAnneDined on 9/2/2014Thank you for the outstanding service, great food and wonderful desserts!Special Features:
- Fun at Buddy V'sCakeBossrulesDined on 9/2/2014I love to watch Cake Boss and was anticipating going to the Venetian for dinner at Buddy V's. The food was fabulous, service was great, atmosphere was top notch. We had a wonderful time. Not to mention that Cake Boss Bakery was right across the hall. So we had cannolis before dinner so we would have plenty of room for them. Thanks for making one of my bucket list adventures come true. We'll be back!! Love Raoul and Mary AlmeraSpecial Features:
- Ho HummmarnanDined on 8/31/2014Went for late Sunday Brunch, service was slow, and in attentive, food was pretty average at best. Price was reasonable, but for Sunday Brunch, would have expected some spaghetti and gravy to go with the barely warm meatballs, maybe a little fish, no one was attending the rather weak "meat" display..Desserts were ok,...better choices to make for Brunch
- GreatHelloDined on 8/31/2014It was an awesome brunch, great drinks (14.95 unlimited in Vegas is hard to find) Food was amazing really good hot, great value! Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Best lasagna ever!foodrocksDined on 8/30/2014We started with the calamari which was good. Having visited once before, we learned that we could split the lasagna as it is way too much for one person. It must be at least eight layers of the best meat and cheese combination I have ever had.It is delicious! For dessert we had a lobster tail and nutella cake (which were not listed on the dessert menu but the server mentioned when we asked). Very good!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The food was absolutely delicious at Buddy V's. The environment felt very comfortable, and my guest and I had a fabulous night. We did feel our table was a bit small, it would have been nice to have a table with a bit more room. We do wish that our server would have paid a little more attention to us, but the bus boys were absolutely incredible by constantly clearing dishes, filling our water, bringing us bread etc. Overall, one of the best dinning experiences my guest and I have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Service!!Local2Dined on 8/28/2014Service was horrible!!! Waited 15 mins for the server to say hello and take drink orders. Didn't have my $4.00 soda refilled the whole dinner. My food was cold but again he wasn't around to tell. Let the server know we had a birthday and he didn't care. Our Cannoli's took 35 mins to arrive and he brings 1 spoon for 8 people and doesn't come back for another 10 mins. Overall food was good but the lack of service made our experience horrible. The server came to our table a total of 3 times and one time was to bring the bill. We wanted to order more cocktails and we couldn't because he never came back. Horrible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!FrequentDinerDined on 8/28/2014Impeccable service and delicious food in a lively setting overlooking the glittering lights of the Strip. Our sea bass was perfectly cooked and served with a refreshing Arugula and tomato salad with pine nuts. The meatball appetizer and garlic bread were perfect. GREAT FOOD!! Our entire experience was outstanding. Will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayJudyADined on 8/27/2014Fine service. Food was average. While the portions were large, the food was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DecorVegasGirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014The decor was creative and matched the theme. I was disappointed by the food. It was dry but palatable. Was even more disappointed that the bakery is not a part of the restaurant, so you must endure a 20-30 minute wait in line (minimum) to get a dessert if it was not on the restaurant's menu.
- ManitobanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014it was alright but been there once and probably wouldn't returnSpecial Features:
- The service was outstanding.MichDined on 8/25/2014Our waiter Charlie was outstanding. He catered to our every need. He was charming, funny, friendly and very attentive. Our reservation was ready at our requested time but we requested a window table with a view of the strip rather than where we were assigned. They promptly accommodated us with only a very short 5 minute delay. I would recommend Buddy V and I would definitely return. We enjoyed the Sea bass and Veal chop was behind belief. We dined there during "Restraunt Week" but were able to order from the regular menu also. Generous portions, and deserts were Unforgetable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Our family had a great time your restaurant is out of this world we would definitely be back and recommend you everybodySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLuvsVegasDined on 8/24/2014Buddy V's is one of the best restaurants we have eaten at. We were there with one other couple and we couldn't stop talking about the food. The cheese raviolis we amazing and the wine selection was fantastic. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful and helped makes our experience wonderful. We will definitely he going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntyemauntyemDined on 8/24/2014Brought my visiting sister as well as my sister-in-law. They are both Cake Boss fans. The French toast, mac and cheese were the favorites. Overall the food was great. Had a little difficulty reaching the hot items since we are short in height. Love the desserts. The variety of food was good and the display was outstanding. Did have to ask where the dessert table was. This was my second visit. The staff was not in the friendliest of moods EXCEPT FOR THE PERSON SERVING THE WATER AFTER WE MADE HIM LAUGH ABOUT THE FLY THAT DECIDED TO LAND IN MY CREAM.Special Features:
- Stick to DessertsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was nothing special, unfortunately. There are many other Italian restraints with better food in Las Vegas. The desserts though are another story! The Buddy's Lobster tail was amazing. Just go for the desserts when you want a treat.Special Features:
- Not so greatMGraceDined on 8/23/2014Buddy's was very average food and the surroundings were very loud and anything but warm & welcoming... Nothing to write home about
- Disappointing to say the least...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014There was miscommunication with the waiter. The waiter placed 2 orders of the cheese board, we sent 1 back & once he brought out the check he was questioning us why we sent it back. As a paying customer I didn't feel like our waiter was pleased with serving our large group. I ordered an apple martini & wasn't made properly, since when is lime squeezed in an apple martini? My brother is a bartender & was equally surprised it was made improperly. Our bill was $500 & we felt like we were an inconvenience. We were celebrating 3 birthdays & the waiter didn't even bother to ask if he could bring a slice of cake to celebrate. He gave us the dessert menu & after the bill incident I didn't even want to eat dessert at the restaurant ordered to go.Special Features:
- That's Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere and over the top desserts! We went during restaurant week and had a wonderful 4 course meal, so much food we all had to take some home. Save room for dessert, you dont' want to skip it!Special Features:
- Sunday Gravy....OMG!WatchdivaDined on 8/22/2014From the moment we were greeted by the hostess to the moment we left the restaurant after dining, everything exceeded our expectations. Our server Caleb was attentive but did not hover, offered recommendations and clearly explained the ingredients in some of the dishes - we appreciated his input! Buddy's Sunday Gravy was absolutely one of the best dishes I have ever eaten and I have been eating and cooking Italian for over 50 years - the portion size was large enough for two and the flavors melded into a taste extravaganza! Another standout was the chicken parm from the Restaurant Week Special menu - great flavor! We definitely will eat here again when next we visit Vegas - and the open kitchen concept was enjoyable as well!Special Features:
- Service and foodRagudadDined on 8/21/2014I don't remember our servers name but he was the consummate NY/NJ Italian man. His recommendations were spot on and he was beyond friendly. Our drinks stayed full all the time and the food reminded me of being 10 years old again at my grandparents house. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced bakeryPhilDined on 8/20/2014Just like his cakes, the dinners were over priced and tasted like the Olive Garden. Nothing special. If it wasn't for his TV show no one would go. Buddy, stick to baking. The chicken parm had no taste and the sauce "gravy" tasted like it came from a jar off the shelfSpecial Features:
- Buddy V'sJewelVIPDined on 8/18/2014Excellent dinner. Pleasant atmosphere. Good food. Service was great. I wasn't sure if the cake boss could cook meals. It was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clofclofreVIPDined on 8/17/2014I took my kids to Buddys restaurant yesterday just because my smallest child is a #1 fan. But let me tell you that I was in for a surprise. We all loved it. It was just a wonderful place with great food. They have an awesome buffett on Sundays. This is a "must go & see" if you are in Vegas. Two thumbs up for Buddy. And my kids just were in "cloud 9".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We <3 Buddy V'sW3LOVEBUDDYDined on 8/16/2014My family and I watch The Cake Boss and The Ultimate Baker series, so it was fun to experience Buddy's recipes first hand. The staff was very friendly and shared their experiences that they've had with Buddy. The food was delicious and exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- Good place to eatHatchanDined on 8/16/2014The server was very helpful in suggesting what's good. They have good wine and beer list. Breadsticks were good. Linguine clam sauce was very good.Special Features: