Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 607-2355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
315 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (142)fit for foodies (138)special occasion (127)scenic view (95)kid-friendly (90)great for lunch (64)romantic (57)hot spot (55)neighborhood gem (40)notable wine list (38)great for brunch (26)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (13)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Always very goodazjohnnyDined on 11/20/2014Been here several times good service and very good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014The food and service were excellent. The portions are large so there is lots of opportunity to share and try new things. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014My wife and I recently enjoyed dinner at Buddy V's at the Venetian in Las Vegas. It was my wife's 50th Birthday celebration dinner. We couldn't have been more pleased. The entire staff was friendly and eager to please. Our server Danielle was extremely nice. She found the perfect mix of, "there when you need her..." and "not overbearing." Even the bus boy (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name) was very helpful. My wife wanted a Buddy V's t-shirt so the bus boy quickly went to the manager to accommodate her request. We were initially told they only had large. But in efforts to please, the manager, Danielle and the bus boy went to a back room where they searched boxes of shirts to find a small for my wife! The happy smile on our bus boy's face when he came out knowing they had found one was incredible. Oh and by the way, the food was fabulous! It was reasonably priced and served in a timely manner! All I can say is, Buddy V's will be a permanent part of our Vegas experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014The food was amazing. I highly recommend the Italian salad. I have never had anything like that before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise 70th birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014I brought my mom to vegas for her 70th birthday and surprised her at buddy v with a dinner of 8 other friends who came from Canada to surprise her. The food was great but was alittle disappointed with the arrangement I had made with the resturant. I had called two weeks before to confirm reservations and order a cake I was able to talk to the chef who was great and was going to present the cake to my mom when we arrived never saw her! Also the rest of our party was there and where not told we where there until after we where seated at our table. They had to get up and ask the hostess The wow factor of what I was trying to achieve was alittle lost 😞Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the experience.AnnaBDined on 11/16/2014Buddy, we enjoy watching your show. We especially love when you share your family gatherings And childhood memories. You exemplify the italian culture and traditions for young italian families everywhere. Congratulations and continued success. We pray for your mama. PS - the food was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good Times!MikeDined on 11/15/2014Excellent family style dishes. Definitely gives the the feel of "home cooked" food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014our waiter was incredible. he suggested this big various appetizer plate . it was perfect for 7 people. I had the veal marsala . it was amazing. the dessert was to die for. will definitely dine here next time we are in vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lunch spotGailJDined on 11/12/2014We asked the waitress for suggestions and she was spot-on. I loved that she encouraged sharing some dishes which was great since my aunt & I have small appetites, but we cleaned up every last morsel. Definitely would go back. The crostini Mozza appetizer was soooo good. Done to perfection. We were treated so well. Excellent service. Thank- you Buddy V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!annabelleDined on 11/11/2014Took our mother to Las Vegas for her birthday. My one sister was at Buddy Is last summer when she took a trip to Vegas and she absolutely insisted we go there for dinner. It was the best meal we had in Vegas and I would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014The food was very good but I felt that the time between our appetizer and dinner was rushed. The staff was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staffAbelrxDined on 11/11/2014Attended on a week night with a friend. Recommend you make reservations as we had done. The food was great Italian fare with a family twist. Our waiter, Peter, was terrific. We would take a sip of water and the glass would fill itself! Don't miss the lobster roll, a Buddy specialty, but split it with somebody. The keeper was the dessert menu with family pictures with Buddy and his family while he was growing up. If you ever watched the show you will feel like part of the fsmily when you leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved loved loved the food.luvbuddyvsDined on 11/10/2014Great food, best pasta sauce we've tasted at any restaurant. Chicken was great tasting , not dry, pasta was very tasting. Lasagna was very meaty, and great flavors. Great drinks also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014The portions were large and very satisfying. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. We ordered our food and received it very quickly. The server was very attentive and fast/efficient. I went for my birthday and I had a great time. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need to Improve Customer ServiceEnj0yDiningExperienceDined on 11/10/2014We arrived at 4:30 p.m. and were told that dinner started at 5 p.m., so we told the hostess we would sit at the bar until 5 p.m. We had drinks and an appetizer at the bar and when we returned to the hostess stand a different hostess informed us that unless we had a reservation, we had to wait until all of the groups that were present were seated. We then submitted a reservation on OpenTable to ensure we were seated and could dine in time to make it to a show. Once we were finally seated, we waited nearly 15 minutes to be greeted by the server. Once we were greeted, the service was fine.
- MediocrrDeeDeeVIPDined on 11/8/2014The food is pretty mediocre here. The service was good. The marinara was really lacking. Get the chx parm if you go.Special Features:
- Spectacular Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014Buddy V's restaurant was great! Excellent service all around. Our waiter suggested Aunt Nina's mozzarella en carroza for the appetizer and it was delicious. We had the sea bass and linguine with clams for our meals. Large portions and cooked to perfection! We were celebrating our little ones birthday. Our waiter told Head Chef Bryan Forgione who then personally came table side to make a pizza with her from scratch. Amazing experience and we will definitely go back!!Special Features:
- Nothing special.OregonDined on 11/8/2014We were so excited! It's a bummer we wasted 1 of 3 dinners in vegas in this restaurant. So bummed!! Same old Italian traditional style we could have had where we r from. Bummer!!Special Features:
- Great foodMelCDined on 11/8/2014The food was wonderful! It was a nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buddy V las vegaskbaum405Dined on 11/8/2014Food was ok. My husband's veal was tough. As a fine diner, I was disappointed. Seated near the kitchen was noisy. Eggplant was tough. My husband's veal was heavily breaded. Drinks were very good. Mac and cheese was very good. However Carlos Bakery across the was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!Grandma3Dined on 11/8/2014The best dining experience we have ever had! At the risk of sounding corny eating at Buddy V's was over the top amazing. We have paid double the price at other venues with little more than 1/4 of the food we had at Buddy V's and at $200.00 for 2 people that don't drink spending that on a tiny portion of lousy food is disheartening. Not so at Buddy's. The food was exquisite and so was the service. If we had a Buddy V's in Sacramento or even San Francisico we would eat there often.Special Features:
- It was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014My wife is Gluten Free and they had a lot of knowledge regarding menu for an Italian placeSpecial Features:
- Loved It!PhillyGirlDiningOutDined on 11/7/2014Had a terrific dinner at Buddy V's in Las Vegas. The octopus appetizer was really good, and I am not normally an octopus fan! Our entrees were delicious and we finished with the lobster claw cream horn....O....M.....G! It was a special treat since I have no good Italian bakeries near my current home in southeastern Virginia. The server whose name started with G and was from Sicily, was fantastic. He was attentive and personable and made us feel special.Special Features:
- Excellent food and great valueWNYVisitors1152014Dined on 11/5/2014With the cost of food on the Vegas strip so expensive Buddy V's is a great value. Plenty of food and fantastic service by all of the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine, nice mealMfromMIDined on 11/4/2014The house special red wine (cab/merlot/? blend) was absolutely delicious. Sunday gravy was very tasty, but did not have any meatballs - kind of a bummer. Nutella cake and salted carmel ice cream were super yummy. Waiter was more interested in pushing his recommendations than finding out what the customer wanted. He might have just been putting on a show, but I did not enjoy it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Our meals were the best in Vegas and our drinks were amazing!Special Features:
- Good Meal, Service Needs WorkBrassmanDined on 11/3/2014Overall, a good experience at Buddy V's. Food is solid and portions are generally large. Wine pours however, are not so generous. Service can definitely improve. It took over 10 minutes for our drinks to arrive post-order and waiter asked me twice if I needed a second glass of wine - first time ok, second time, I'll let you know if I need one. Overall, good experience.
- Arrive hungry!DelaDined on 11/2/2014We had dinner November 2, at 5:30. Wasn't to busy when we got there ( but busy when we left) The food was so tasteful, service amazing, prices reasonable - our waiter was the best in our 4 day Vegas experience. He was happy to be helping you, and proud to work there so it made the experience of sampeling the different dishes served as exciting as winning on the slots!!! ( we love good food) not uptight atmosphere - felt very warm and inviting. So glad we went and would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Huge Portionsworldtraveler1Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I definitely could have split and entree after I started with a Caesar salad, and he with the garlic bread. Being that we were here on vacation, we couldn't take the leftovers and I feel bad wasting. I really wanted to have desert so I didn't not finish my entree. The wine was the good and the service was good. I would recommend for good Italian food in Vegas. I had the Chicken Parm and my husband had the lasagna. I always enjoy lasagnas that are different than what I make at home, but good in a totally different way. The nutella cake was also the perfect way to end the meal.Special Features:
- Mama Mia!CiffusDined on 11/1/2014Once seated, we put ourselves in the hands of our server. We ordered our entrees but he flushed out the meal, choosing our wine and apps. Sharing plates, I thought the veal Marsala might overshadow the spaghetti and meatballs. While the veal was spectacular (every bite was a perfect bite), the spaghetti was just as good! Finishing off the meal with a lobster tail (pastry, not seafood) put this meal over the top. FANTASTIC!Special Features:
- GravyrulesGravyDined on 10/30/2014Very nice atmosphere, appropriate dressed crowd, waiter tried to up-sell a bottle of wine over our two glasses of differing types. Once I got him over the fact we were only getting the two glasses everything was fine. I got the Sunday Gravy (Awesome) my wife ordered their version of linguini w/ vodka sauce - also outstanding. Prices in line and expected - no room for dessert.Special Features:
- Zagat ... Seriously?BuckyballsDined on 10/30/2014Zagat used to be solid, but clearly making their "what's hot" list is a commercial thing. Save your money and go to Maggiano's if this is what you want to eat.
- Great foodLocalDinerDined on 10/29/2014Great food and good service! Very nice view and decor. A little bit pricey, however the portions were large and all of our food was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!!!MareeDDined on 10/28/2014We ate here for my daughters birthday on our recent trip to Vegas. The food was authentic Italian. The portions are big, and so are the flavors! Chicken piccata was so tasty, chicken Parmesan was perfect, we also had the cheese ravioli which tasted like homemade from grandmas kitchen. Get there early for thei happy hour specials in the bar from 4:30-6:30, $4 drink specials and 5$ bar bites. I loved it so much I went there the following night for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkipDined on 10/27/2014Buddy V's has become my favorite restaurant in the Venetian complex of restaurants for Italian food. Being Italian myself, I can tell you that the "Sunday Gravy" is authentic, home cooked Italian food. Once word of caution, all of their portions are HUGE, so order accordingly. (Try the Eggplant Parm for sure!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!MacadoeciousDined on 10/27/2014This is by far the most friendliest restaurant I have ever been to. Great service, food was great, even took a picture with Buddy himself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buddy V's - Great FoodAnnieAngel69Dined on 10/26/2014Fabulous Italian food - excellent garlic bread! The only downside was that the portions were ridiculously enormous! 2 of our party (men) ordered the Lasagne which was incredible but one portion could have fed both of them!Special Features:
- LVFoodieLVFoodieDined on 10/26/2014Overpriced & not quality italian food, baked goods very overpriced, will not recommend or return
- Buddy V's OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014Great food, friendly staff and great view. Couldn't have asked for more.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Lasagna and meatballs were good but the spaghetti was undercooked very starchy and the marinara was blan. We had high expectations for a great meal only to be very disappointed overall. Won't go back. However the service was impeccable!