Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026072355x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
325 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (142)special occasion (142)fit for foodies (135)kid-friendly (110)scenic view (97)great for lunch (71)hot spot (60)romantic (56)notable wine list (43)neighborhood gem (42)great for brunch (36)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Great food, shame it was rushedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014The food was amazing, big portions so could easily share a starter! However our main was put on our table before we had even finished our starter! Bad service, no apology! Big shame as the food was so yummy, I could barely touch my main!
- Oh, the food!!!happydisneygirlDined on 10/23/2014So many choices! I settled on the Sunday Gravy, which is the side that came with my pasta. Thick and delicious, I couldn't finish it all. My friend had the sea bass and said it was tasty. Definitely going back next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely accommodatingbilboDined on 10/23/2014My daughter had her heart set on Lasgna but our reservation was rather early because we had come in from East Coast (3PM). They had not started any dinner service, but when our server found out what she wanted, the server went and asked the chef if it would be ok. I guess I would expect such accommodation if it was Buddy V's family restaurant in Jersey, but didn't think here in tourist ridden Vegas they would agree to it, but the request was ok'd and we all were quite happy.....even happier when the food came out....all very delicious.Special Features:
- Buddy V'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Great food, great service, and did I mention GREAT FOOD. Only reservation was I put in comments it was my wife's bday and considering its a bakery we were not offered a cake. Great atmosphere none the less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We had limited time in Vegas and couldn't eat everywhere we wanted. We made the decision to eat at Buddy's and we are glad we did. The food was delicious and great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/20/2014Buddy Vs was a great place for lunch! We ate here on a Monday in Vegas and it was really quiet and we got in right away. The Cheese Bread is a great app to start with and all four of us enjoyed our meals. My mom had the steak sandwich, which was HUGE and she loved it! The rest of us the Caesar Salad, which is the BEST Caesar Salad I've ever had in my life. I could eat a whole bowl of their croutons. For dessert, you can choose to eat in the restaurant or walk across the hall to the newly opened Carlos' Bakery. The restaurant and Bakery do not have the same options, so be sure to check out both!Special Features:
- Very Generous Portionsabout2popDined on 10/19/2014The quality of the food was very good, however, the portion size was too generous. I would have been satisfied with half the portion size at a slightly reduced cost. Buddy V's has exceptional desserts, but I was unable to enjoy, due to over-abundant portion sizes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLoveitDined on 10/18/2014I loved it can't wait to go again, everything was great. Awesome people atmosphere was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal!CGuthrieDined on 10/18/2014The service and food are both incredible. Absolutely outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nymantolaDined on 10/18/2014I found Buddy V's when they first open in 2013. The food was good then as it is now. I specifically appreciate that the management staff go around the restaurant to find out how everything was. I intent to repeat my visits and recommend Buddy V's to friends and associates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual night in Vegas with friends.MichiganconnieVIPDined on 10/16/2014Had an enjoyable experience. We had a group of twelve and really appreciated the wait staff! Everyone seemed to especially enjoy the salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food -yes! Rap music? No!truthbetoldDined on 10/16/2014I've been to Buddy V's three times and each time have reviewed the food as excellent, the service as "serviceable" and the ambience as "confused" - based on the totally mis-matched music. It should be homey, Italian, Frank Sinatra-like. Not rap music and heavy metal. It's such a disconnect with the rest of the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/15/2014Buddy should have thought a bit more about this venture before using his name for a restaurant that serves Italian food on par with your average Olive Garden. He should be ashamed. I have been to his bakeries many times and have always been blown away by the quality. He should either stick with baking or move to Vegas to improve the authenticity and quality of the food at this restaurant if he wants it to succeed.
- 5 glasses of veno!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Great food, ambiance, service and view. Thanks gang! Not too pricey.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014first time ever eating at your establishment. What a treat. Everything was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLove4boysDined on 10/13/2014First time dining there. I saw Buddy on GMA and we decided to try the Las Vegas restaurant. We enjoyed it and food was very good . Meatballs were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food!lovecakebossDined on 10/11/2014The food and dessert was absolutely amazing! The service was run thin. Our waiter was so busy with a big party that was drinking and totally forgot about our small 4 person groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnertaximeDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I were given a gift from our children for our 30th anniversary. The gift was a night out at Buddy V's in Las Vegas. Service was ok... we waited a while for bread. They came and put the oil out and we never got the bread. We ordered the garlic cheese bread and our dinners. We waited some more. Then our garlic bread and our dinners came out together. The waiter apologized and said he put the order in to come out together. I'm not sure why that happened. We ordered the cannolis for dessert and I asked to have them without pistachios, how did they come? With Pistachios!Special Features:
- OutstandingGreatDined on 10/10/2014We really loved it. We usually eat at Buddy's 3 or 4 times each time we come to Las Vegas. Now even better since Carlo's Bakery is across from Buddy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food & service!lindzDined on 10/8/2014I took my boyfriend here for a surprise meal for his birthday. We were allocated a great table with a view of the strip. Service was remarkable throughout our meal, waiter offered to take photos and made the night extra special by bringing out an Italian birthday cake as a surprise and sang happy birthday in Italian. The food throughout the night was delicious! This restaurant was the best choice by far for my boyfriends birthday 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but pricyalanfromncDined on 10/8/2014The pasta entrees were all good however at a range of $24-28 for Pasta dishes it was allot pricier then expected.
- Buddy V's First VisitNanSabVIPDined on 10/8/2014This was our first visit to Buddy V's, but it will not be our last! Everything was fabulous... Food, Service, Ambiance!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorry Buddy........OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/7/2014We did not enjoy our dinner. Service was slow, food was terrible, and our booth was so cold (from air conditioner) that we just wanted to leave.
- Cake Boss's Restaurant good food!lookforgoodfoodDined on 10/6/2014We ate at Buddy V's last year the day after it opened, and the food was awesome! Service was wonderful! This year the food seemed a little less good than last year. Two of us had the lasagna which needed more sauce. But it is HUGE, 4 lbs. worth! My mom and I shared a dish and both had plenty. On the other hand, my cousin had the home made ravioli's, and at $22 she hardly had anything on her plate! What she had was good, but gees, if one dish is 4 lbs. why is the other hardly 6 oz.? The rest of our party had chicken parmesan which was also good, but could use more sauce. The warm bread was AWESOME! served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I also had the tomato basil soup, mmmm so good! Dessert was to die for, as expected!Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014The food is plentiful and delicious! I have not had better service at any restaurant, ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!WallieDined on 10/5/2014The service was great! Hospitality is what they're all about. Food is family friendly, but in an elegant way. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014So good! Nice variety, good quality, delicious and fun stations.Special Features:
- AmazingFivestarsDined on 10/4/2014Fantastic food and amazing service. Will definitely return every time we are in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising very goodLavidalocalDined on 10/3/2014This is not a tourist trap Great Italian food Plenty of it and great service Manager is fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buddy V'sskishyDined on 10/3/2014The service was outstanding, the waiter was amazing, so informative and made it a true Italian experience. The drinks and appetizers were to die for. I was a bit disappointed in my dinner, Lisa's white sauce clams...my first bite was nothing but shells and it took 20 minutes and a glass of water to swallow the clam. Other than that the price for our group was reasonable. Oh and the bread YUM!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULjet1945Dined on 10/1/2014we went after seeing a show and had a late dinner for us, the food was outstanding the service was great and we had a good time. just wish I had had room for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodYummVIPDined on 9/29/2014Good service, Better that expected. Wine list was an issue. 3.4 times retail price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantGoodnightDined on 9/29/2014Great food, great service nice view of Vegas Strip. The portions are huge! We had the meatball appetizer which was 6 meatballs. After that we split the Lasagna and could not finish it all. Both were very good. We will definitely make this a must go place every time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEmma263Dined on 9/29/2014Very nice restaurant , good service and the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We went expecting a buffet and ended up disappointed with the selection. Buffet to me involves far more selection. The meal was listed as brunch but there were not many breakfast selections. The food presentation and taste were AMAZING as were the staff but if we visit there again we will choose off the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vinnyVinnyDined on 9/27/2014Good food/great waiters but restaurant is very loud. Also, made reservation and did not get a standalone table. Instead, they seated us at a table with a bench seat with hardly any room on either side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaywhitevipDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I don't make a huge amount of money. Buddy V's is luckily on the lower side of the price tag when it comes to most of the nice Vegas restaurants. Without that we would never have come. That being said, We can still only come on special occasions. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I loved the food. I went there for my birthday last year and brought my wife for her birthday this year. The first time I didn't make reservations so we ate at the bar. It was still good, but making reservations is definitely the way to go. The service and food was excellent. We'll come back. It's the one nice restaurant we will go to because the price is just low enough that we can have a nice night there for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate Here Twice!SantaclaritadinerDined on 9/26/2014Our first dinner at Buddy V's was so nice that we returned the next night and had another great dinner. The restaurant has a nice view of the Vegas strip, it's got a friendly, Italian kitchen vibe, the service is friendly, fast and relaxed. Best of all, the food is delicious. My husband and I shared a bottle of wine, a ceasar salad and a lasagna one night and it was still too much food! We also tried the shrimp scampi and the amazing mozzarella garlic bread! My favorite restaurant on the strip is now Buddy V's.Special Features:
- GreattonisVIPDined on 9/26/2014A little hard to find unless you enter the Venetian from the correct door. We had the Grandma's meatballs (delicious) and the lasagna (ummmm). Lots of food so no room for dessert but you can walk around a little and then go across to Carlos Bakery.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!caftDined on 9/24/2014Great food and great service. Will go back! Get the chicken parm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.