Buddy V's at The Venetian
3327 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buddy V's at The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buddyvlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026072355x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buddy V’s charming and intimate private dining room can accommodate up to 40 for a seated dinner, or 100 for a cocktail reception. Classic family style dining options and custom menus are available, all featuring some of our most popular dishes. Additionally, we have a variety of other options for larger parties, up to and including a full restaurant buy out.
- Private Party Contact: Angie Enk x
A word from Buddy V's at The Venetian
Buddy V’s is the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's fun and relaxed casual Italian restaurant located in the Venetian Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Inspired by the large family gatherings and special meals Buddy grew up with, Buddy V's offers fans and families alike an approachable and memorable meal in a comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buddy V's at The Venetian - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buddy V's at The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
318 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (140)special occasion (137)fit for foodies (133)kid-friendly (109)scenic view (98)great for lunch (72)hot spot (59)romantic (55)notable wine list (43)great for brunch (38)neighborhood gem (38)late-night find (16)vibrant bar scene (11)great for outdoor dining (7)Show More
- The food -yes! Rap music? No!truthbetoldDined on 10/16/2014I've been to Buddy V's three times and each time have reviewed the food as excellent, the service as "serviceable" and the ambience as "confused" - based on the totally mis-matched music. It should be homey, Italian, Frank Sinatra-like. Not rap music and heavy metal. It's such a disconnect with the rest of the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014first time ever eating at your establishment. What a treat. Everything was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLove4boysDined on 10/13/2014First time dining there. I saw Buddy on GMA and we decided to try the Las Vegas restaurant. We enjoyed it and food was very good . Meatballs were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food!lovecakebossDined on 10/11/2014The food and dessert was absolutely amazing! The service was run thin. Our waiter was so busy with a big party that was drinking and totally forgot about our small 4 person groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnertaximeDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I were given a gift from our children for our 30th anniversary. The gift was a night out at Buddy V's in Las Vegas. Service was ok... we waited a while for bread. They came and put the oil out and we never got the bread. We ordered the garlic cheese bread and our dinners. We waited some more. Then our garlic bread and our dinners came out together. The waiter apologized and said he put the order in to come out together. I'm not sure why that happened. We ordered the cannolis for dessert and I asked to have them without pistachios, how did they come? With Pistachios!Special Features:
- OutstandingGreatDined on 10/10/2014We really loved it. We usually eat at Buddy's 3 or 4 times each time we come to Las Vegas. Now even better since Carlo's Bakery is across from Buddy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food & service!lindzDined on 10/8/2014I took my boyfriend here for a surprise meal for his birthday. We were allocated a great table with a view of the strip. Service was remarkable throughout our meal, waiter offered to take photos and made the night extra special by bringing out an Italian birthday cake as a surprise and sang happy birthday in Italian. The food throughout the night was delicious! This restaurant was the best choice by far for my boyfriends birthday 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but pricyalanfromncDined on 10/8/2014The pasta entrees were all good however at a range of $24-28 for Pasta dishes it was allot pricier then expected.
- Buddy V's First VisitNanSabVIPDined on 10/8/2014This was our first visit to Buddy V's, but it will not be our last! Everything was fabulous... Food, Service, Ambiance!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorry Buddy........OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/7/2014We did not enjoy our dinner. Service was slow, food was terrible, and our booth was so cold (from air conditioner) that we just wanted to leave.
- Cake Boss's Restaurant good food!lookforgoodfoodDined on 10/6/2014We ate at Buddy V's last year the day after it opened, and the food was awesome! Service was wonderful! This year the food seemed a little less good than last year. Two of us had the lasagna which needed more sauce. But it is HUGE, 4 lbs. worth! My mom and I shared a dish and both had plenty. On the other hand, my cousin had the home made ravioli's, and at $22 she hardly had anything on her plate! What she had was good, but gees, if one dish is 4 lbs. why is the other hardly 6 oz.? The rest of our party had chicken parmesan which was also good, but could use more sauce. The warm bread was AWESOME! served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I also had the tomato basil soup, mmmm so good! Dessert was to die for, as expected!Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014The food is plentiful and delicious! I have not had better service at any restaurant, ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!WallieDined on 10/5/2014The service was great! Hospitality is what they're all about. Food is family friendly, but in an elegant way. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014So good! Nice variety, good quality, delicious and fun stations.Special Features:
- AmazingFivestarsDined on 10/4/2014Fantastic food and amazing service. Will definitely return every time we are in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising very goodLavidalocalDined on 10/3/2014This is not a tourist trap Great Italian food Plenty of it and great service Manager is fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buddy V'sskishyDined on 10/3/2014The service was outstanding, the waiter was amazing, so informative and made it a true Italian experience. The drinks and appetizers were to die for. I was a bit disappointed in my dinner, Lisa's white sauce clams...my first bite was nothing but shells and it took 20 minutes and a glass of water to swallow the clam. Other than that the price for our group was reasonable. Oh and the bread YUM!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULjet1945Dined on 10/1/2014we went after seeing a show and had a late dinner for us, the food was outstanding the service was great and we had a good time. just wish I had had room for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodYummVIPDined on 9/29/2014Good service, Better that expected. Wine list was an issue. 3.4 times retail price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantGoodnightDined on 9/29/2014Great food, great service nice view of Vegas Strip. The portions are huge! We had the meatball appetizer which was 6 meatballs. After that we split the Lasagna and could not finish it all. Both were very good. We will definitely make this a must go place every time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEmma263Dined on 9/29/2014Very nice restaurant , good service and the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We went expecting a buffet and ended up disappointed with the selection. Buffet to me involves far more selection. The meal was listed as brunch but there were not many breakfast selections. The food presentation and taste were AMAZING as were the staff but if we visit there again we will choose off the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vinnyVinnyDined on 9/27/2014Good food/great waiters but restaurant is very loud. Also, made reservation and did not get a standalone table. Instead, they seated us at a table with a bench seat with hardly any room on either side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaywhitevipDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I don't make a huge amount of money. Buddy V's is luckily on the lower side of the price tag when it comes to most of the nice Vegas restaurants. Without that we would never have come. That being said, We can still only come on special occasions. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I loved the food. I went there for my birthday last year and brought my wife for her birthday this year. The first time I didn't make reservations so we ate at the bar. It was still good, but making reservations is definitely the way to go. The service and food was excellent. We'll come back. It's the one nice restaurant we will go to because the price is just low enough that we can have a nice night there for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate Here Twice!SantaclaritadinerDined on 9/26/2014Our first dinner at Buddy V's was so nice that we returned the next night and had another great dinner. The restaurant has a nice view of the Vegas strip, it's got a friendly, Italian kitchen vibe, the service is friendly, fast and relaxed. Best of all, the food is delicious. My husband and I shared a bottle of wine, a ceasar salad and a lasagna one night and it was still too much food! We also tried the shrimp scampi and the amazing mozzarella garlic bread! My favorite restaurant on the strip is now Buddy V's.Special Features:
- GreattonisVIPDined on 9/26/2014A little hard to find unless you enter the Venetian from the correct door. We had the Grandma's meatballs (delicious) and the lasagna (ummmm). Lots of food so no room for dessert but you can walk around a little and then go across to Carlos Bakery.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!caftDined on 9/24/2014Great food and great service. Will go back! Get the chicken parm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- derrickDined on 9/24/2014We had reservations for 6pm, but we arrived early and they agreed to move us up to 515pm which was great. Waiter (Charlie) was excellent. Wife ordered lasagna and I had veal parm. Portion sizes were amazingly large! The lasagna was enough for three people and the veal parm looked like the rib they put on Fred Flinstone's car!!! Food was very tasty. Overall, great experience and would go back again. Only negative, is table we were at was too close to next table and configuration was such that next diner looked directly at us. It wasn't his fault, but it did make s feel a bit uncomfortable. I did come early, so maybe that is my fault, but I should have asked for another table. However, when in Vegas, I would check it out!Special Features:
- Authentic Italian at BUDDY V's.MedusaDined on 9/22/2014egplant parmesan, capellini shrimp sccampi and Valastro's sunday gravy. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy yummy yummy!!Fabulousat40Dined on 9/22/2014The food and service at Buddy V's was fantastic. We were greeted warmly by the hostess at the front. Our waiter Julian made some wonderful recommendations on wine, appies and main courses. He gave us sufficient time to make a decision and was available to answer questions. The food was AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! I had the Chicken Parm and it was awesome. The pasta was so fresh and the sauce was so tasty. I highly recommend the Nutella cake for dessert. Hubby ate the cake while I endulged on the Salted Caramel ice cream and brittle that came with the cake. All in all it was a fantastic experience! I cannot wait to return!Special Features:
- Excellent BrunchyslfDined on 9/21/2014Sunday Brunch is the best way to check out what Buddy V's has to offer. Stand outs included jumbo peel and eat shrimp, a Cesar salad with homemade croutons, 2 incredible pasta dishes and the insanely light and delicious grandmas meatballs. There were also egg dishes, carved meat and sausages, cheese/meat boards, a soup and a small station geared towards kids. For an additional $15 you could have unlimited drinks - mimosas, bloodies, sangria, wine....more choices the the average brunch. The buffet of course featured desserts from Carlos' Bakery (across the hallway from the restaurant) which are phenomenal! Service was friendly and the decor is very cool. We had an amazing brunch and would not hesitate to return if we are visiting again.Special Features:
- Worth the trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014I read some reviews that were worrisome but after eating here on my birthday I don't get them. Everyone loved what they got, the food all looked and tasted truly great, service was good, prices are very reasonable, portions perfectly sized, very interesting decor, and even the dessert menu is like a photo book with the items and Valastro family pictures as well. I'm not sure what more you'd want. Our only con is the packages of breadsticks were open when we sat down which was a little creepy. The table bus staff need to watch that more.Special Features:
- Great DinnerHappyDined on 9/20/2014We throughly enjoyed Buddy V's. The food was fantastic, and so was the service. Large servings, could share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The chicken parm was amazing! And the bakery was even better. I've always been a fan of buddy on TLC and worked at a bakery. So I've always been fascinated by his work and so glad I was able to experience his pastries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all badFrockawayDined on 9/19/2014My wife is a fan of the Cake Boss, so we had to try Buddy's spot. Very nicely designed restaurant. We went on a Friday night, early. We forgot something and had to run back to our hotel, so we were late for our reservation. However they were able to move us to a later reservation, no prob. The appetizer was very well prepared fried mozzarella. Excellent. For the main course we chose our absolute favorite dish-Chicken cutlet parmesan. It was a big fat piece of chicken, not a cutlet. It was a little dry, and bland for my New York taste. Try something else.IMHO. My wife said it was "OK". We were full after eating and did not indulge in desserts. Ask for Giorgio. Phenomenal server. Best part of our experience.
- Good food, good service!2LVlocalsDined on 9/19/2014Our first time at Buddy V's on a recomendation from a friend. Our meal was delisous, especially the seared octopus appetizer. The service was spot on thanks to our server Georgio and the assistant manager Adam.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CasualdinerDined on 9/19/2014Bland food; too noisy; staff was nice, but server had too many tables to give great service; they couldn't find a salt shaker that worked so we couldn't add salt to the bland food.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Food was awesome and very reasonable! Was my second time there and will definitely teturnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The food is what makes this place amazing. We have been to Buddy V's several times in the past and the food is always excellent along with the service, but this time the service was off!! First impressions are everything... If you don't look like a million bucks, you won't get treated like a million bucks - plain and simple!!! Food was excellent, reminded me of the old country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!BagatelleladyDined on 9/11/2014Staff called to confirm reservations, we were seated promptly. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. The food was a disappointment. We both ordered entrees with chicken. The chicken was overlooked, tough and dry in the pasta and the Marsala. I feel bad for Buddy, it's his namesake restaurant.