Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro
268 E. Paces Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://buckheadbottlebarandbistro.com/
- Phone: 4044749892
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Mark Phillips
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available for on-premise events; please contact Nicole for additional information at: 404.579.4348.
- Private Party Facilities: Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro, alongside Executive Celebrity Chef Jason Ellis, have created an atmosphere that offers a decadent menu consisting of a contemporary twist to a few classic entrees; there are new items that will revive your taste bud.
- Private Party Contact: Jessica Collazo 7708554098
- Entertainment: Every Friday and Saturday night we make Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro a single destination location featuring fantastic food, drinks, and a live DJ!
- Special Events: Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro is the perfect setting to host your next special event; please contact Nicole Mitchell at 404.579.4348 for more information or to schedule a personal tour.
A word from Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro, alongside Executive Chef Mark Phillips, have created an atmosphere that offers a decadent menu consisting of a contemporary twist to a few classic entrees, delicious signature cocktails, and an energetic vibe that goes well into the late hours.Continued
Different nightly events make this a true hot spot in the heart of Buckhead.
Make a reservation today and see what all the talk is about; you won't be disappointed!
Different nightly events make this a true hot spot in the heart of Buckhead.
Make a reservation today and see what all the talk is about; you won't be disappointed!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Mother's day brunchDroseflowersDined on 5/11/2014I decided to bring my mother here for mother's day... The food was delicious and the drinks were even better.Also the inside of this restaurant was absolutely beautiful, but the service was SLOW and there were only 3 people in the restaurant eating or drinking. I would make this place my very last option for eating out...Special Features:
- CONFUSED!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/19/2014I really don't know what to write about this place except that it was unique. Went there on two different occasions and all they had to serve was appetizers. INCREDIBLE!! Both times we were told they hadn't gotten their food delivery. HUH???? Aren't you a restaurant?? Isn't it a pretty big deal to have FOOD?? I have never had that happen, a restaurant not having food. Hence the uniqueness. Of course we're never going back.
- great barcaligirlinatlDined on 3/15/2014The shrimp tacos at this place are amazing. Ashley our waitress was great and really took care of us. Great place to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu shown on the web pageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2014Menu shown on the web page was not available. They said they changed menu recently. Basically from a relatively high class items such as tenderloins, lamb ribs and such to a $5 sliders and such. Only meat menu item was a 5 ounce grilled with asparagus and mashed potato..
- More of a bar than restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2014I purchased a voucher for this restaurant for $39-thank goodness we did not spend more. This seemed like a bar that served food. We ordered a specific wine and was brought something different without mention that we were being given and different brand. The food was just ok and the waitress was very friendly. We ordered cheesecake with fresh strawberries to find out after it was served that they were out of fresh strawberries. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Where is the waitress?finedine30Dined on 2/21/2014I have visited the restaurant a few times and have had pretty good service and experience. The waitress was the worest. We could never find her, she was not remembering our orders, she was letting out group order at the same time. She was awful, we had to keep chasing her down. She is short African-American with a Caribbean or African accent, with two tone hair. To make things worse when we would find her at her other tables. Those people seemed to be dissatisfied with her service as well. I had a great time, due to the atmosphere and the DJ. But my sever was below Bottle Bar luxury standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything on the menu wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014Everything on the menu was not available, not to mention the waitress was very rude, short winded and also over charged me for my drink. She has no table manners she kept reaching over our food to pick plates up. I thought that was extra rude. However,the manager did adjust the bill, which was only about the good thing about the whole night besides the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Are you freaking kidding me????????monyhngryDined on 1/26/2014Of the 9 entrees on the dinner menu, we had a choice of two. However we were advised, we could have salad or wings. What happened to the other 6 entrees? This was at 7pm on a Sunday night, so it wasn't a matter that they ran our of things, they never had them. The hostess sat me at a table and a minute later, the ONE waitress they had, came over and told me I couldn't sit there, because the area was for bottle service only. I was there for a party & was planning on buying a bottle but once she told me that I couldn't sit there without consulting w/the hostess about the bottle purchase, I decided then and there, I wasn't buying an overpriced bottle from a run of the mill "bottle bar" Save your time and money. Don't go here.
- A huge disappointment because: 1.WSMBDined on 1/25/2014A huge disappointment because: 1. $10 charge for parking 2. Half of the entrees on what was already a limited menu were not available 3. 30-minute wait for seafood dish as fish still frozen 4. Restaurant was almost deserted...only 3 tables occupied when we dined at 7:00pm Server advised that they were moving to a new location in a 'couple of months' and that menu choices were limited. Too bad we were not advised when we booked our table.Special Features:
- Don't waste your time!ToetoeDined on 1/25/2014My husband and I had date night and made reservations. When we arrived the hostess was engaged in a flirtation conversation with a staff member. After deciding on what to have as appetizers and for dinner we were told that half the items on the menu were not available because they are relocating. I feel that's something that we should have been told at seating from our waitress!
- Worst experience ever!luv2dineVIPDined on 1/24/2014This was my second visit to Buckhead Bottle Bar. I enjoyed my first visit, buy I must admit my most recent visit was not a pleasant experience at all. Not only has the menu changed (new menu is not on their website yet), but we were advised on five different occasions that they did not have what we were attempting to order on their new menu even though it was on the menu. We were even told that the only white wine that they now serve is moscato and riesling. After about the 5th or 6th " we don't have that" in the kitchen or bar, we finally settled on ordering the blackened salmon and salmon wellington. The restaurant only had about 30% of their menu available. The waitress, although apologetic was clearly embarrassed. We saw no manager
- Tardiness is a bad indication....ajontimeVIPDined on 1/19/2014I like to make a point that I do not like to write reviews on businesses. The only reason i'm writing this one is because opentable asked me to. I Made a reservation for 5 people for Sunday Morning Brunch. I was planning on having a business meeting with 5 people from my team. We showed up at 11:00AM and found the doors locked. I banged on the door, and even called 3 times to no answer. We ended up leaving and going to the Landmark Dinner. The restaurant ended up opening late that day for whatever reason. I was very agitated because it was hard enough to get 5 people from my team to work on a Sunday and having to move restaurants last minute made us start late.
- DissapointedCjturnerDined on 12/20/2013I hosted a christmas party for 6 and the service was horrible and the food was ok. Maybe it was an off night because I've dined here before and the service was excellent and food was superb. My party was only 3 at that time so maybe they don't do well with groups or don't care since the tip is guaranteed.Special Features:
- Good food/drinks, restaurant emptyAshFoodieVIPDined on 12/19/2013The restaurant is set up like a lounge, and we enjoyed the food and drinks... all very reasonably priced, but there was no one in the restaurant! We were there for probably an hour and a half, and only one more table came in... and they had bought some Travel Zoo deal and were so concerned to pay more than the $14 (or whatever) they paid for the coupon. Great service, and we enjoyed the food. The parking situation is also a huge pain, due to construction and whatever the parking guys in the back had going on...pretty seedy parking lot. Overall we had a good experience.Special Features:
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/15/2013This was my first time back here in about 8 months and needless to say, the experience was highly disappointing. The service was mediocre and so was the food. Something has changed...not sure what but I will not be returning. Such a shame because this time last year, I considered it an up and coming hot spot in Buckhead.
- Brunch experienceBdaygirlDined on 12/8/2013Had a great brunch with a large group. Service was great. Chicken lollipops were very good! I ordered the red velvet waffle and it was sour (even without the cream cheese). Music and ambiance was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40GlamazonDined on 12/7/2013I came here to celebrate my 40th birthday and I was not disappointed! The DJ rocked, the drinks were good, and the wait staff was outstanding. I have found my new hangout spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BrunchJamilaDined on 11/17/2013A group of friends and I met here to celebrate my birthday. Service--at first--was a little challenging. It seems as though they're never prepared for any type of "crowd" and it's never really crowded when I'm there. I absolutely love their brunch though, specifically the bottomless mimosa, which is why the servers need to get it together. I NEVER want my glass empty!!! Wasn't impressed with the food last time I went, but this time I had the shrimp and grits and literally wanted to lick the bowl! The music, as always, was on point. All in all, I love this place and will continue to go back there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor service, lack of organizationOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/10/2013The hostess did not know of my reservation and said if I still wanted to eat there it would have to be outside on the patio. Sure did not give a reason why and had I known this I would not have booked dinner there. The male server was slow and only appeared after us having asked a different server for assistance. We had to ask for repeatedly. They over charged my card. I would not recommend this place unless you wetter only going for drinks and didn't mind slow service.Special Features:
- nice spottsuaka86Dined on 11/1/2013I went there to celebrate my birthday. Had a great time. Nice plae for a Friday night spot. The crowd was a little young, but food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucked Away in BuckheadGourmetettesVIPDined on 10/19/2013There were some interesting things on the menu that we tried, including the crab and lobster bruschetta, which turned out to be a salad type topping on large slices of French bread, not what I expected, but it was good. I enjoyed my parmesan crusted salmon and my husband liked his lamb entree, although he said it was a little tough, as lamb usually is. Our wine selections were good by the glass. The parking is a little bit of an issue, since the back lot is for other restaurants, so we wound up parking on the street and paying per the meter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday outingToyaDined on 10/19/2013The service was great and the food amazing. We will definitely make plans to attend again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EventLaMeithaDined on 10/12/2013This was my first time being here overall it was ok..my food was a little cold, but it was something new to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not pleasedPoke1087Dined on 10/11/2013Visited on. 10/11 for birthday celebration. Food was slow. We we're put in a corner will little activity. Not mention in that same corner the music was so loud that I could barely hear the conversations. Definitely not what I expected.Special Features:
- Mediocre food and cheap champagneGaPeach25Dined on 10/9/2013Started the meal with the flatbread, which was actually just a kids sized pizza with balsamic poured all over it. The balsamic was extremely sweet and over powered the whole dish. Next I had the herb chicken, the taste was good but the portion was very small. I got the mashed potatoes and spinach as sides. The spinach was fair, the potatoes were barely warm, and they were bland. My husband had the lamb ribs, the truffle oil mac & cheese, and green beans. He said the lamb was ok, and the truffle oil in the Mac & cheese is extremely over powering. We had 2 of their signature drinks, one was the berry blitz. It was berries with extremely cheap champagne for $14, defiantly not worth it. Overall, not worth the money, too many other choices.
- ruined nightlibra101Dined on 9/29/2013Booked reservations for this restuarant for my bday on 9/29. Received a conformation that it was booked. Get to the venue only to find out that there was a crazy party being thrown and no dinner being served. All my guest were furious and we all had to try and find an alternative place to dine at the last minute on a Sunday night. Just awful and when tried to contact a representative from the bistro, no one would answer the phone.Special Features:
- Very enjoyablepittsburgherDined on 9/28/2013I was pleasantly surprised once I arrived there very nice decor. The food was good nice crowd. I will be going back againSpecial Features:
- Why make a reservation?DisappointedDined on 9/15/2013I made a reservation and arrived on time only to be told that I had to sit on the patio because they were expecting a party of 12 that never arrived and a party of 20 without a reservation came in. The service was very slow and they were blasting the football game on the patio. I really wanted to eat in air conditioning and a quiet place. I would not return to this restuarant.
- FeedbackBmoreNicerDined on 9/8/2013The service was very poor. The waitress was not focus and messed up the order. Then when we brought it to her attention she was very defensive and said its not my fault. When it actually was she was the one who gave the food to wrong person and then it took 30 minutes for a replacement. She never said am sorry or anything, I will not be recommending this place nor coming back, Thanks
- Disapointed!CandyLadyDined on 8/25/2013I made a reservation at Bottle Bar for 2 at 8:30pm. Upon arriving, we waited another 15 mins for a table to be cleared. After we were finally seated, to our surprise we had to "share" a table with ANOTHER patron from another TABLE next to ours. I'm not sure if this person didn't have enough room at his own table to sit, but it was pretty annoying not to have some privacy. There were also leftover glasses and plates from the previous diners on our table. We waited another 30mins, with the host coming back twice to see if anyone had helped us. We told her no and still not one server came by. My girlfriend grabbed a server just so happening to walk by & asked if we could order from her to no avail. That's when we made the decision to leave.
- BDay Celebration in HotLantaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2013Great place to eat, dance, and drink. Convenient to other night spots of HotLanta. Great DJ ... Bartenders were fabulous... Security was The BEST!Special Features:
- Good Times with OpportunitySunshine1028Dined on 7/31/2013lts a cool spot but it needs to promote more (happy hour email blasts) because it always seems to be empty. The food is delish and the bartender Ben was very good at making tasty drinks. However they ran out of fruit so there wasn't a lot of the drinks on the menu that could be made. It's right down the street from Whole Foods and there was a lot of people standing outside when I got there that could have done a grocery run to get ingredients to make the fruit drinks. The dj was good playing a mix of hip hop and Reggae... However, the hookah guy decided to put mandatory tip charge ..fyi me & party thought was tackey so really.. its take out not dine in. Aka not tip worthy.. Overall a good experience with room for improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The red velvet waffles wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/21/2013The red velvet waffles were outstanding! Loved the bottomless mimosas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the manager and hostess wasgetouttoeatDined on 7/11/2013the manager and hostess was accomodating, however the waitress was hard to find and the food was okaySpecial Features:
- Bottle Bar a BustJackiVIPDined on 6/16/2013After having dined with friends on a Saturday night, we decided to go back for Father's Day brunch after seeing their flyers advertising the special. Clearly, they are more of a "night spot". Although the food was tasty and priced reasonably, the service was so slow. Painfully slow -- we had to get our own silverware for the table (which we swiped from other tables). It took 15++ minutes for someone to come over to take our drink order. The dusted ranch chicken wings are pretty good, but they don't have a single bottle of tobasco or hot sauce in the entire restaurant. Lastly, the cocktails are generally expensive and watered down.
- HorribleTrayDined on 6/16/2013I went to Bottle Bar & Bistro for brunch on my birthday. They had 3 parking spaces in the back of the restaurant and other parking was not available until after 7pm. The restaurant was just about empty and it took forever for someone to acknowledge that we were there several staff walked past our table several times and never said a thing. The price of the food was not worth it. When we finally got service it was slow. The food was just ok nothing I need to have again.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2013I selected Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro to celebrate my birthday at after seeing it on Married to Medicine on Bravo TV. The hostess was friendly and tried to seat us in a section where we would be comfortable since it was five in my party. Unfortunately she was unable to seat us at the high table, so we ended up sitting next to the kitchen. After we had dinner we sat and had a Hookah. When they began making room for the dance floor we were told we would need to order a bottle to keep our table. Huh??? But if the hostess had seated us where she wanted to seat us at the high tables then we would not have to purchase a bottle. Needless to say to left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save a spot for Sunday.BrunchLadyDined on 6/9/2013This was a nice brunch surprise. The one drawback is the parking. It's not adjacent. However the menu had offerings for everyone. Modern decor, with areas for private group dining. We enjoyed it.Special Features:
- overall great night outvnj517Dined on 5/17/2013I had a small surprise birthday dinner for my fiance here. I had been here before and loved it! His family and himself loved it as well the dinner was overall a great experience. It was our waitress first day and she still did a great job. I left well over a 20% tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Brunch FlopKCR52Dined on 5/12/2013I was very excited that Buckhead Bottle Bar was doing something special for moms for Mother's Day! We were supposed to be offered a $25/person buffet, complimentarty pictures with mom, & moms were to receive a complimentary mimosa! I was the 1st to arrive out of my party of 6. After only being seated for 5 mins, the hostess came to our table to say we only had 1.5 hours to eat & socialize & to be mindful of our time. It threw me off since I'd just arrived. The rest of my party arrived shortly & the food was above average. No one offered to take any pictures & when I ordered a mimosa for the moms, the waitress didn't offer a complimentary one. She simply charged us for bottomless mimosas. We won't return.Special Features: