Bucci's Greek & Italian Restaurant
8030 S. Holly St.
Centennial, CO 80122Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Bucci's Greek & Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buccisgreek.com/
- Phone: 3037961000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 9:30PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Bucci's Greek & Italian Restaurant
Bucci's Greek and Italian Food was established in 2006. Since then we have enjoyed sharing our traditional Greek Cuisine with customers from throughout the metro area. Our philosophy at Bucci's is to serve authentic Greek cuisine in an inviting atmosphere. Staying true to our old world heritage, Bucci's menu includes some of the most delicious Greek Fare this side of the Atlantic. So come to Bucci’s Greek and Italian, where our food is rich in history and decadent in taste. Opa!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bucci's Greek & Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- A great spot for meeting asusiDined on 1/9/2013A great spot for meeting a friend for a casual lunch. I had a yummy eggplant (breaded) gyro. The eggplant added a wonderful crunchiness to the traditional giro. My friend had the traditional, which was equally good. I loved our waitress who schooled my friend in the proper pronunciation of "gyro." We spent a couple of hours chatting away in this very comfortable atmosphere. Thank you Bucci's!Special Features:
- A simple, yet cozy restaurant,jhockDined on 11/9/2012A simple, yet cozy restaurant, with a feel for the "family-run" atmosphere. The menu offers basic Italian fare as well as a selection of Greek entrees; all deliciously homemade. Nothing flashy or memorable, but substantial meals.Special Features:
- The food is spectacular!SharonVIPDined on 9/19/2012The food is spectacular! Love this place! I can't wait to come back and try the pizza.Special Features:
- Food was overpriced comparedLaceyVIPDined on 7/21/2012Food was overpriced compared to other wise local places. Food was also a bit over salted.
- Great authentic greek food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2012Great authentic greek food. One person in our group didn't like his dish very much but he never had greek food before. Everyone else in the group really enjoyed their food. The service was pretty good. They also have italian food but we all wanted greek. Not high end interior, but clean. Great neighborhood eatery, good prices.Special Features:
- Not so heavy on the Basil pleaseLewIsVIPDined on 7/11/2012If you like a lot of Basil in your sauces; Spaghetti, Pizza, etc. you will love their food. In my opinion, way to heavy on the basil and it ruined the taste of both mentioned. We could not eat the pizza and finished on a portion of our spaghetti. Nice looking restaurant, friendly staff, they just need a new sauce recipe. Selling a pizza for less does not make it taste better or mean you will get repeat business!
- Great little neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/7/2012Great little neighborhood place. We will go back again and again.Special Features:
- Everything was above par.patriciafoundationhealthpDined on 11/12/2011Everything was above par. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner there.Special Features:
- One of the few remaining GreekRVdKDined on 11/7/2011One of the few remaining Greek restaurants in the Denver area. Informal, moderate prices, very good food.Special Features:
- We really like Greek food,VVWDAWVIPDined on 11/4/2011We really like Greek food, and we both enjoyed our food selections. Although the restaurant was quite busy and there are only two servers, the waitress was very pleasant and attentive.
- The BEST Greek and Italian food!IknowqualityVIPDined on 10/29/2011The setting is modest and the food is spectacular. Portions are, as you would expect, generous but the flavors and food quality are truly exceptional. You cannot go wrong with any selection on the menu. Trust me, we've been eating a Bucci's long before they got on Open Table. Which means we've tried just about everything and can't decide on our favorites. I guess we'll just have to keep going back! You should too!
- unlike what their menu claims,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2011unlike what their menu claims, not generous at all: small portions vs Expensive plus, only 2 people serving 10 tables (~30+ people)