Buca di Beppo - Wynnewood
260 East Lancaster Avenue
Wynnewood, PA 19096Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Wynnewood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6106429470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Darryl Butts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: From Buca's delicious, Italian cuisine to the fun and festive atmosphere, we know how to have a good time! Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. We can accommodate any event or budget, from business occasions to casual family affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Teri Eide 6106429470
A word from Buca di Beppo - Wynnewood
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds up to two and BUCA LARGE feeds up to four. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our décor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Wynnewood reviews from OpenTable diners
- Buca di Beppo is crazy fun.joyceDined on 1/5/2013What ca one say? Bucatini di Beppo is fun, the prices are good and the value you get is worth going. The restaurant has a carnival atmosphere which is neat for the family. Our waiter was attentive and professional, the piped in music is fun. Vintage, ethnic and who cares? The place is meant to be over the top and diners get a kick out it.Special Features:
- Delicious food!! Good service. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/5/2013Delicious food!! Good service. We were there at 11:30 and there was no one else there, so it was quiet and everything was quick!Special Features:
- The service was a little slowPickinickiDined on 12/31/2012The service was a little slow once our order was taken - 50 minutes to get the food , but there had been 2 large parties seated right before us- and the food was warm- not hot - but good& tons of it!Special Features:
- We waited 90 minutes for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2012We waited 90 minutes for our food. Although the food was good, it is not worth the wait.
- Great food and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Great food and great service! Family friendly, but nice for childless groups, too. The eggplant and spaghetti with meat sauce were perfect. We don't get home cooked italian food much, so this was a real treat.Special Features:
- Waste of time and moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012We were there for lunch a few weeks back and we were not impressed but I wanted to give them another chance since it could have been an off day, NOPE. Again, I was disappointed in the kitchen and the service, I had to ask for them to sing happy birthday, very sad experience. We willl not be back!Special Features:
- Wrong part of the restaurant.HahndocVIPDined on 12/21/2012They placed us in a room mostly used for large parties. It was only the two of us. The room was set for a party of 25 and we asked if there was a large party in there and they told us there wasnt. Then came in the large party. Prior to that we were isolated in this room alone. It felt odd. The food was fine. The waiter was fine but when you are the only other people you feel like you're intruding on somebody else's party or they are intruding into your space. There was plenty of room in the regular part of the restaurant. No need for that seat placement. The food was fine.
- I like this restaurant, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012I like this restaurant, service is always quick.Drink prices are too high. My dinner was good, but not hot enough to stand up to the room's chill. Because i like the food and prices, I will go agin, and coupons on their site are incentive.Special Features:
- WOW, I was actually goingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012WOW, I was actually going to write a letter, we were very disappointed. I spent over $100.00 on four people, two are youths. The turkey dinner was very disappointing. for $45.00 we got 6 pieces of turkey for four people??? Get real!!!!! There was dried out mashed potatoes and the stuffing was worse than dried out. None of us ate that. Actually when I got back to my house, I made my own stuffing, since that is such a treat for Turkey Day. Buca di Beppo is known for large portions, and good food. This was simply not the case. Then to make matters worse, we got a small order of Macaroni Rosa to go for Friday meal. Again very disappointing. Do not claim to put chicken in if there is none!!! A real Turkey of a meal!!! Sorry!!!
- Went for Thanksgiving dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2012Went for Thanksgiving dinner and was not disappointed.Special Features:
- Celebrated my daughter's 10thLSPhillyDined on 11/18/2012Celebrated my daughter's 10th Birthday. We all had a Great time!Special Features:
- Good fodd- mediocre serviceGeorgeCDined on 11/17/2012We waited from 7:15PM almost to 8:40PM to be acknowledged by waiter. He apologized but he could have said that earlier. No bread delivery until requested. Did not appreciate the pricing. I did not even get an additional vegetable than the mushromms on my Chicken Marsala for free. Proce gougers. Won't go back.Special Features:
- We made a reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2012We made a reservation for 8 but the table was set for 6, we ordered Veal Parmesan but received chicken. Otherwise service was friendly, food was OkSpecial Features:
- We have been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012We have been to the restaurant several times and have always had a delicious meal. It has become one of our favourite spots!Special Features:
- Very loud. Very very longcljdDined on 11/3/2012Very loud. Very very long wait for drinks and food. Server was apologetic and sincere. Huge portions of very salty food.
- Not the ambiance of the other BucaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2012I had been to a few different Buca's in Ohio with friends. I loved all the pictures and the ambiance of it with all the different rooms and themes. But I took my family to Wynnewod Buca and it looks just like any other restaurant. Very plain. I was dissappointed since I had hyped up the looks Buca. The food was superb as always and in abundance!! It had a small 4-6 person kitchen table where we ate. I would eat there again if I was in the area but will try the other local Buca's to get the ambiance I'm use too.Special Features:
- Great Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2012We celebrated my sister's birthday. Great food love the seafood trio and the salmon is the best with the presto sauce, just delish... I really like that they were accommodating to my father since he is handicapped.Special Features:
- Af far as chains, not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2012Af far as chains, not great. I will just stick to real italian food.
- Wait for Olive Garden or Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/6/2012Linda, our server, was outstanding. She was the best thing about this place. The food was bland and didn't have enough sauce/gravy. As the title says, wait for Olive Garden or RSVP for Maggiano's. The food is SO much better at those places than here. I won't be returning.
- Waiter was sooo helpful inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012Waiter was sooo helpful in determining the amount of food needed in this family style atmosphere when we were unsure of amounts. He was always right there with anything needed but not intrusive. Just perfect for groups.Special Features:
- Our server was awesome. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/22/2012Our server was awesome. The food was a little disappointing. The salmon that my wife had wasn't good & the tiramisu tasted watery and soggy.Special Features:
- This was our first time lovedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012This was our first time loved the restaurant. Everything was very nice. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- When we arrived the hostessSusanDined on 8/12/2012When we arrived the hostess did not greet us with a smile. She seemed annoyed and stayed that way the entire time we were there. The service was good, but we were the only people in the restaurant. The food was good, not great. I don't know as we will return anytime soon. I wasn't majorly impressed but couldn't say it was bad. When we left no one was at the door to say bye or thank you. It just didn't deliver the level of food or service I was hoping to get. The restaurant hasn't changed much from when it was a Vinny T's. It is basically the same except the decorations are different.Special Features:
- Love this place! Service wasGirlSoldierDined on 8/11/2012Love this place! Service was great. Lacie who works at the bar as well as serving food is awesome!!! Keep up the great workSpecial Features:
- Good summer menu. Food wasDaveDined on 8/4/2012Good summer menu. Food was tasty and plentiful so much so that we took remainders home. Bread was served with meal and was fresh. Overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- I took my family to the WynnewoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2012I took my family to the Wynnewood location after having eaten at the Las Vegas location. The food was fabulous and my family enjoyed it as well.Special Features:
- food was mediocre at best.lemonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/9/2012food was mediocre at best.lemon chicken was overcooked and very small portion.Special Features:
- Perfect Birthday SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/26/2012Everything was absolutely amazing! The caprese was so fresh. The Linguine Frutti di Mare was so good and by far my favorite! The Quattro al Forno was also good but we didn't like how spicey the stuffed shells were. Their new house wine was fantastic, had a homemade taste to it. We finished with the Italian Creme Cake for desert, very sweet but not too rich. Still the two of us could not finish the piece. We had a great night and cannot wait to go back!!Special Features:
- The reason why I gave thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2012The reason why I gave this a a fair rating is because several items that we tried to order they were out of food. We ordered the salmon you guys ran out of food. We order drinks you ran out of. How do you run out of food and drinks at 6pm in the evening on Father's Day I can't understand it.
- WE WENT FOR FATHER'S DAY ANDOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012WE WENT FOR FATHER'S DAY AND HAD A GREAT TIME. THE FOOD IS VERY ABUNDANT. THEY SERVE FAMILY STYLE.Special Features:
- My family had a fun celebrationJeffMDined on 6/17/2012My family had a fun celebration with great food and conversation around the dinner table. Thanks.Special Features:
- We had a good time - 1st timeAngelaDined on 6/12/2012We had a good time - 1st time there - plenty of parking (a plus!), plenty to see on the walls (a plus!)- friendly staff (a plus!)- food looked & tasted great, large menu to pick from, (a plus!), drinks were pricey; BUT food was delivered warm-ish not hot (which was the only down-size). We were not rushed like some places (went on a Tues. night). We would try it again with friends.Special Features:
- Typical Buca ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2012Food seemed less appetizing than usual but still fairly good.Special Features:
- Food was good, wine selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2012Food was good, wine selection was poor. Portions are bigger than expected. Large feeds more than the 4 people that is recommended.
- It was my 1st time here...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/18/2012It was my 1st time here... Service was excellent.. My appetizer was great the Shrimp Dip... The main course wasn't to my liking but the manager was very understanding and accommodated me n my family... Also the big brownie dessert was great... I will return...Special Features:
- Room for improvementOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012Weird waitress, horribly loud, excellent food, did not honor online request to suprise daughter with a birthday desert.Special Features:
- Avoid Buca di Beppo - WynnewoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Compared to other Buca di Beppo restaurants this one is a poor example. Mother's Day - waiter stated they were not really busy yet out of veal and shrimp. Waiter was disorganized and felt the need to spend more time flirting at the next table, which wasn't his table, than doing his job. Bruschetta bread for appetizer was dry with no real flavor. When the meal arrived we were not given dinner plates - waiter left us with only the small oblong appetizer plate. Our meal was supposed to be chicken, peas, pasta and spicy in a blush sauce. VERY little spice and chicken didn't amount to as much meat as found on a leg. Sauce was not enough to coat the pasta, was not a blush sauce and the meal was not hot.
- On Mother's Day, 4 of us wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012On Mother's Day, 4 of us were seated promptly at a spacious table. Our waiter attentively offered us a free tasting pour of the decent "house" Italian red wine blend (fresh and fruity). Our food order was taken shortly after that along with the waiter's announcement that they had run out of shrimp. After we ordered, the waiter returned to announce that they had run out of veal. The undistinguished small house salad sufficed for the four of us to each have a small portion. Our basket of garlic bread had been forgotten, and the portion for the price was tiny (It was ultimately taken off the bill.) Our food finally came more than 40 minutes after its having been ordered. The portions were large, the quality was average, but no bargain.Special Features:
- The Best Mother's Day experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012On mother's day we enjoyed a great cusines of salmon, chicken parm, the apple salad, shrimp trio, our waiter was John simply excelent. and the executive chef there welcome us to the their restaurant by compliment and the mozzarealla cheese can you just say delish. We sat at the table neat the kitchen which was the coolest thing to see eveything that goes on by the kitchen just a great time and I would definetely recommend this to anyone. Thank you Buca di Beppo for making my mom's mother's day one of the best.Special Features:
- I went there with a totalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2012I went there with a total of 9 people - the restaurant was good for a group of people. The restaurant was packed, which made service a little slow. Overall, I'd go if you want something easy, with straightforward American-Italian, no hassle.Special Features: