Buca di Beppo - Worthington
60 East Wilson Bridge Road
Worthington, OH 43085Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Worthington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (614) 848-8466
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Dan Varga
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Worthington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Worthington - Best Restaurants in Worthington ›
Buca di Beppo - Worthington reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (63)special occasion (55)kid-friendly (38)fit for foodies (27)romantic (13)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (7)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Steelers1Dined on 11/19/2014Great food as always ...Rick...Great food as always....Great food as always...Great food as always..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccomodatingSpecialDined on 11/15/2014Great time for having a surprise party. Great food great staff! Would recommend for large parties. They really help make the surprise special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You know what to expect - energetic restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/14/2014We went to eat with large group for my son's 15th birthday - you know what to expect - kid friendly - plenty of things to look at and plenty of energy in the room. Some surprises if you haven't been in a while. 1. Great service from our server Gregory. We had two small kids with us and he was attentive, patient and no one's drink ever got even near empty. Great server who did a great job. 2. Best pizza we have had in a while. My son loves their pepperoni pizza, so we got a large for everyone to share. Worth a try for sure. Pepperoni is outstanding and crust is great too. 3. Apps were the only little disappointment but the rest of dinner was great. I tend to hang out more at the trendier side of Open Table, but the food was outstanding. Way too much of course - but we enjoyed lunch the next day. Spaghetti and meatballs simple but outstanding and we had chicken saltimbucco was a delight. 4. Manager visited our table and truly cared about our experience. 5. Coupons available - on their website, mail or on an app. They want you to visit. Will go back - great for special occasions with our family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Waitress tried very hard for a group of 24. At the end of dinner I did not appreciate another waitress asking if we only left a $1 tip.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2014Great place to eat for a group and a special occasion. We brought the bridal party here Highly enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service can be really badOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014I've been to this place multiple times. Always had a good time except this last one, that obviously was the special occasion. Service could not have been worse. I know this is not fancy and all, but when you have to ask for plates twice in the same evening (and wait for a while), so that all guests could actually eat the food served, that is a little too much... Food extremely slow, beer slow, dessert slow, really, I cannot think of anything to say good about the service. To be honest, it might have been the worst service I've had in a very long time...Special Features:
- They don't want kids there!UpsetcustomerDined on 11/7/2014I was there Friday night and the hostess came up and said my son had to put away the phone, he is 2 and was playing a game and said it was ruining other customers experiences, it was quieter then all of us talking. If it was load then I would completely understand but for the fact I couldn't hear it at the other end of the table I think it was kind of out of line. And if there is a problem I think the server or a manager should come say something and not the hostess that sat us. Won't be going back even though the food was good because of the whole kid situation.Special Features:
- MikeVIPDined on 11/7/2014Thanks for handling noisy neighbors. Manager stepped in.Special Features:
- DinnerBuckeyeBEARDined on 10/24/2014We had three dishes that we selected, and all three were very dry. Not from lack of sauce but by way of how it was prepared. Lack of moisture in the food.Special Features:
- Great classicDandKeatsDined on 10/22/2014Awesome service and great atmosphere. Servings are huge so plenty of leftovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant!DeborahDined on 10/21/2014It was good food and comfortable sitting at good price!Special Features:
- Great foodGoodfoodokserviceDined on 10/17/2014Took my wife for her birthday. It was our first experience at Buca. The tour was a nice touch. We were seated in the bar area. Will never do that again. The patrons were extremely loud. Our waitress was so busy at the bar and we didn't receive much attention. It took 30 minutes to get our check which we found unacceptable. The food was exceedingly good though. Willing to give it a second try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BucaLisciousRobHDined on 10/12/2014Buca di Beppo is always on the mark with their dishes. The pasta is always al dente and their sauces consistent to taste. It's a no brainer for my family when we are wanting great italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service70WestROCKSDined on 10/10/2014Our service was awesome and the food was perfect. There was a 90 minute wait so we were very happy that we made reservations.Special Features:
- Buca rarely disappoints!DandKeatsDined on 10/8/2014The spicy chicken rigatoni keeps us coming back! Free bread and great coupons also help make it a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experience!TrishtheDishDined on 10/5/2014We took a group of 10 (only 2 of us had ever been to Buca di Beppo before) for my son and daughter-in-law's 1st anniversary and we had such a great time! They were all impressed by the fun décor and atmosphere but especially by the food. My mother-in-law said the calamari was the best she had ever had and my son was blown away by the Fettuccini Supremo and the Chicken Parmesan. I kept hearing how fresh the food tasted. We also had a fun, cheerful waitress. Never had to ask for a drink refill because she got there with a refill before we needed to ask!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay, but no 2nd timeratzzreviewDined on 10/4/2014We've been to a different location & had expectations of pleasant upbeat server @ minimum, but disappointed with male server. Ordered beer to served w/meal. He brought it before appetizer, didnt ask bottle or draft. Took well over 40 minutes to get food (3 pcs chicken parm & small spaghetti) which I must add was tasty but def not worth $55. (Appetizer mini meatballs took 20 mins). Greeted & seated promptly and pleasant other than that, went out of our way to spend anniversary dinner @ Worthington Buca. No 2nd visit for us.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014Absolutely amazing! Service was perfect, and food amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentfetzej25Dined on 9/28/2014The food was excellent and the service was unbeatable. Seating is always a bit tight and the chairs, while rustic, are a bit scary for those who aren't 100lbs :). Only wish they had had the chicken marsala available- was a real letdown.Special Features:
- Waiter...waiter?ChunnyBubDined on 9/27/2014As far as Bucas in the area go, this one is by far the most laid back--to the point where the service would rather take a nap than serve you.
- birthday celebrationterryDined on 9/27/2014They made our birthday celebration for 3 ladies and family wonderful...great place for celebrations and just a great time with great food....Special Features:
- awesome alwaysdaynaharterDined on 9/26/2014very great friendly place, the wait staff was excellant! Thanks again. The only thing was my family and I had early reservations, so it wasnt busy, but then as we were eating a party of 15 were set next to us, and they kind of made us feel like we were inconveniencing them. But other than that it was good, I just wish that with reservations, had they known they could have kept us away from the big parties.Special Features:
- Date NightFullTableDined on 9/13/2014You've got to be a big eater. But, two people can have a nice dinner for twenty bucks if you like the same dish. If you have a coupon you can each get something different and take some home for lunch tomorrow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but good foodDisheartenedDinerDined on 9/13/2014The food was quite expensive considering the ingredience used: chicken and pasta. And the restaurant is following apart. The women's bathroom was not up to par with the cost of eating there. It costs us to feed 7 people $175 - this in included 2 hor d'ouevres a salads (all the small version), 3 entrees (all the small version - two vegetarian, one chicken) and tiramisu. We had no alcohol and only three fountain drinks. Crazy cost for food that was good but not excellent.Special Features:
- could be betteroreilly2822Dined on 9/9/2014It was my wedding dinner. A reservation for 20 on a Tuesday night @6:30 and they didn't have pizza dough???? We had 5 kids in our party. After ordering dinners for both tables,45 minutes later they had dough. Our food took forever to get there. it was not very good. for the time it took. however it did not cost too much so I guess it worked out. I have owned a restaurant for 30 years. I will not talk bad but I will not recommend your restaurant to anyone else..Special Features:
- Great Food, Server not so goodGreatfood4uDined on 9/6/2014Food was fantastic! We had a graduation party of 11 and were shoved in the corner of the restaurant which I was not happy about when there was no one in the restaurant. The server acted like she was doing us a favor by bringing drink refills and she was rude when one of our guests asked to add on another caprese appetizer. Tons of food, everyone brought leftovers home and the menu selection is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMorepleaseDined on 9/4/2014Great food great personal service. The place to celebrate life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serverLeeMattDined on 8/30/2014There were 14 of us for a celebration lunch. We made a reservation online and we were surprised to be placed in the Pope Room. Our server was Jenny who was phenomenal. The lasagna is delicious. It's expensive but good for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Proud40dadDined on 8/29/2014Had a great time celebrating our son's 40th birthday. Excellent food and a very helpful waitress!Special Features:
- CelebrationPeggyDined on 8/21/2014We were celebrating my son leaving for college. We brought the whole family. Service was excellent. Food was good. Only one complaint, the fettucine alfredo was dry. Everything else was fine.Special Features:
- BucaGoodaFoodaIcantbelieveiateallofitDined on 8/17/2014The food is always fantastic but geared towards family-style dining so it takes some planning and guess work to not over order and have a ton of food left. Lots of interesting and funny pictures adorn all the walls, even in the bathrooms. A great place for good food and good times with friends or family.Special Features:
- Good value for large groupsUpsellingDined on 8/16/2014I usually use Bucca for larger groups when I have the tab but haven't been there for several years. The food's decent though VERY heavy on the garlic, I mean the broccoli was spicy from so much garlic. My only complaint is the server kept recommending to upsize the portions we I was ordering (small or large) which are huge on the large size that are served family style. I followed her recommendation which added $50-$75 to the tab and sent me home with 2 large bags of leftovers. There is a large and small cake, she recommended the large. It came out large enough for 20 people (literally) and we had 9 and over half was left over to bring home that took 2 large bins to contain. The server did well by the restaurant but not the customer.Special Features:
- family funOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014we like bucas because of its atmosphere, however this time our dining room was really noisy and I did not like that. Food is good, not over the top, but good and sevice was good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FamiliaYummDined on 8/8/2014Great for a big family dinner! The salads, stuffed chicken, and taramisu were fantastic !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for valueDisappointedDined on 8/2/2014Buca has the atmosphere, and it gets the crowds; however, the food we were served was way below average. The large pizza we received had 10 nickel-sized pieces of cheese on it, and was not even hot. The server was able to convince the manager to remove it from our bill, which is the reason for my higher rating in the service. The drinks are also way overpriced even for the location and style of restaurant. I will definitely look for other large group options in the future. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- Fun BirthdayslandreasDined on 8/2/2014We took a party of 5 to Buca last Saturday evening at 5:30. The restaurant was already crowded but the service and food were both great. They even did a special little birthday celebration for me which was very nice. We used the coupon they send me every month and received 20% off of our bill which was great.Special Features:
- The Walsh'sway2dineDined on 8/1/2014Our favorite for Italian dining. We will make the 45 min drive time after time because we know we will always enjoy the mesl & the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca de Beppo BirthdayterrydDined on 8/1/2014This is a great restuarant for a birthday dinner. It is different than most places because of the family ordering which is perfect for a big meal with a lot of people. Great bread is served with the meal. All the food was wonderful. My favorite is the chicken saltimbocca. The biggest problem is picking out just the right amount of food without getting far too much because you want it all. Left overs are cheerfully wrapped up and bagged for transport home so the party can continue the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, as always!FoxyDined on 8/1/2014We took friends out for a retirement celebration. Buca is one of our favorite spots. As always the food and service were wonderful. Prior to our visit, we had received a call that our reservation at the kitchen table might be a problem because the air conditioning in that area wasn't working. I agreed that it would be better to change the table. Upon arrival, we were told that the air conditioning problem had been fixed, but that another group had been seated at the table, and would would rather wait, or be seated right away. We decided to be seated right away, and enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Always specialfoodieDined on 7/30/2014It was half price lasagna, and we're still enjoying leftovers! 1853 salad is always good too! Woulkd love to try their desserts but always too full. Get gift cards at Giant Eagle.Special Features:
- The following 572 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Worthington reviews archive.