Buca di Beppo - Worthington
60 East Wilson Bridge Road
Worthington, OH 43085Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Worthington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6148488466x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Dan Varga
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Worthington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Worthington - Best Restaurants in Worthington ›
Buca di Beppo - Worthington reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (58)special occasion (50)kid-friendly (34)fit for foodies (18)great for lunch (17)romantic (10)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (7)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great serverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014There were 14 of us for a celebration lunch. We made a reservation online and we were surprised to be placed in the Pope Room. Our server was Jenny who was phenomenal. The lasagna is delicious. It's expensive but good for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Proud40dadDined on 8/29/2014Had a great time celebrating our son's 40th birthday. Excellent food and a very helpful waitress!Special Features:
- CelebrationPeggyDined on 8/21/2014We were celebrating my son leaving for college. We brought the whole family. Service was excellent. Food was good. Only one complaint, the fettucine alfredo was dry. Everything else was fine.Special Features:
- BucaGoodaFoodaIcantbelieveiateallofitDined on 8/17/2014The food is always fantastic but geared towards family-style dining so it takes some planning and guess work to not over order and have a ton of food left. Lots of interesting and funny pictures adorn all the walls, even in the bathrooms. A great place for good food and good times with friends or family.Special Features:
- Good value for large groupsUpsellingDined on 8/16/2014I usually use Bucca for larger groups when I have the tab but haven't been there for several years. The food's decent though VERY heavy on the garlic, I mean the broccoli was spicy from so much garlic. My only complaint is the server kept recommending to upsize the portions we I was ordering (small or large) which are huge on the large size that are served family style. I followed her recommendation which added $50-$75 to the tab and sent me home with 2 large bags of leftovers. There is a large and small cake, she recommended the large. It came out large enough for 20 people (literally) and we had 9 and over half was left over to bring home that took 2 large bins to contain. The server did well by the restaurant but not the customer.Special Features:
- family funOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014we like bucas because of its atmosphere, however this time our dining room was really noisy and I did not like that. Food is good, not over the top, but good and sevice was good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FamiliaYummDined on 8/8/2014Great for a big family dinner! The salads, stuffed chicken, and taramisu were fantastic !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for valueDisappointedDined on 8/2/2014Buca has the atmosphere, and it gets the crowds; however, the food we were served was way below average. The large pizza we received had 10 nickel-sized pieces of cheese on it, and was not even hot. The server was able to convince the manager to remove it from our bill, which is the reason for my higher rating in the service. The drinks are also way overpriced even for the location and style of restaurant. I will definitely look for other large group options in the future. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- Fun BirthdayslandreasDined on 8/2/2014We took a party of 5 to Buca last Saturday evening at 5:30. The restaurant was already crowded but the service and food were both great. They even did a special little birthday celebration for me which was very nice. We used the coupon they send me every month and received 20% off of our bill which was great.Special Features:
- The Walsh'sway2dineDined on 8/1/2014Our favorite for Italian dining. We will make the 45 min drive time after time because we know we will always enjoy the mesl & the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca de Beppo BirthdayterrydDined on 8/1/2014This is a great restuarant for a birthday dinner. It is different than most places because of the family ordering which is perfect for a big meal with a lot of people. Great bread is served with the meal. All the food was wonderful. My favorite is the chicken saltimbocca. The biggest problem is picking out just the right amount of food without getting far too much because you want it all. Left overs are cheerfully wrapped up and bagged for transport home so the party can continue the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, as always!FoxyDined on 8/1/2014We took friends out for a retirement celebration. Buca is one of our favorite spots. As always the food and service were wonderful. Prior to our visit, we had received a call that our reservation at the kitchen table might be a problem because the air conditioning in that area wasn't working. I agreed that it would be better to change the table. Upon arrival, we were told that the air conditioning problem had been fixed, but that another group had been seated at the table, and would would rather wait, or be seated right away. We decided to be seated right away, and enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Always specialfoodieDined on 7/30/2014It was half price lasagna, and we're still enjoying leftovers! 1853 salad is always good too! Woulkd love to try their desserts but always too full. Get gift cards at Giant Eagle.Special Features:
- poornonaDined on 7/19/2014Waiter was seen 1 time during whole dinner. Drinks from bar not replenished until we waived him down and once to the table didn't refill water . Fair food with poor service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceScottnHollyDined on 7/19/2014Our waitress, Trish was awesome. Very attentive and nice. And the manager came by and was great as well. Good job! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014Have had better experience at buca, food top notch.Special Features:
- amazing food!ValeTudoDined on 7/15/2014The service was very slow even though it wasn't very busy. Other then that everything was great and the food definitely made up for the service. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sales Team DinnerIke71Dined on 7/15/2014I took my well deserving sales team of 10 guyy out to Buca in Worthington for a great evening of fun and laughs and of course wonderful Italian Food. The guys demand Buca after a great Regional meeting to celebrate our accomplishments and Buca again delivered! Great waitress and staff! You have to have their Chickan Marsala! It is the best and I am 75% Italian and do not like Italian restaurants usually, but I always find a time to visit Buca! Don't let my mom know???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service were great!GarlicLoverDined on 7/12/2014Location of our table was terrible. We where seated at a table that was crammed into the only open space in the room the every diner had to walk by to go to the bathroom or leave the restaurant. Spent more time schootching chairs so people could get by than enjoying each other's company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieDined on 7/6/2014Buca di Beppo's food quality has definitely gone down; it used to be good but not anymore. The salad had too much dressing, was soggy, and was not fresh. We were also disappointed with the pepperoni pizza because it had very little cheese on it.Special Features:
- Good food, a bit priceyohiocpaDined on 7/6/2014This was a special date outing for my wife and I. If we hadn't had a $20 off coupon, we never would have considered it. With the coupon, it was a fairly good deal. The food is fantastic.Special Features:
- Steelers1Dined on 6/15/2014Great food and atmospher wheater single , couple etc etc...Love there meatballs.....Rick....Special Features:
- Father's DayRecovery2Dined on 6/15/2014Service was good, however the kitchen ran out of items to make one of the dishes we ordered. Had to change order twice. Server was very apologetic and recovered well. Food tasted good and overall, we ended up enjoying ourselves. Still would recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014In for a graduation/birthday family celebration, we had a couple of great grandparents along who don't go out much, our waitress was great! Extremely patient with a great attitude, the food was good but she made the meal. Thanks!Special Features:
- service and food has declinedkeykeyDined on 5/31/2014I Was in town visiting family and decided to treat them to Dinner. We ordered the sangria which we love but at this location they let the drink sit out and the ice melted. So then we ordered normal drinks. You would think after the sangria being so poor they would comp it. Nope! So it was very watery, we told our server and she said that is how they make it its premade. Didn't say sorry. I even asked if she could not let it sit, she says it's premade. Then when we would ask for plates it was like a burden to her. Also when we would ask for certain things to be removed from dishes, due to dietary restrictions, she said everything was premade. I'll like do you guys make anything fresh here. This experience like a bar rescue epSpecial Features:
- Family StyleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Bring your appetite! Everything is served family style, lots of great food to share around the table!Special Features:
- Great mealgraduationfunDined on 5/24/2014Had a graduation party at Buca and the meal was wonderful with lots left over to enjoy later. The service was terrific and everyone had a great time.Special Features:
- Graduation celebrationMrsHDined on 5/17/2014Buca was the perfect fit for our graduation celebration. Making a reservation for a large party of 14 was so easy with Open Table. I also easily changed the number of guests the day before. The service was tremendous with two servers helping out. The food was relatively quick with such a large party. We ordered 5 of the large size entrees which was more than enough with two salads and two servings of bread. The beverages were refilled quickly. It can be a noisy space with lots of groups, but it didn't affect our experience. They also sang to our graduates for a nice final touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the $75LovePastaVIPDined on 5/12/2014$75 for watery noodles and very little sauce as well as dry chicken for our second dish. Manager apologized but didn't fix the issue.Special Features:
- Service Was LackingQueenJDined on 5/11/2014We went to Buca to celebrate Mother's Day. Most of the food we ordered was good (lasagna, mozz garlic bread, and chicken marsala), but our service was subpar. We waited 10 minutes before our waitress greeted us. After that, she was OK until the food came out. My in-laws ordered mashed potatoes to go with their chicken marsala, and they didn't come out with the food. 5 minutes later, the waitress came to check on us and realized they still hadn't come out. She "went to check", and we waited at least 5 more minutes before they appeared. The rest of us were done eating. There was no offer of an apology, let alone an offer to remove the potatoes from the bill. It was my in-laws' first time at Buca, and they won't be back. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Pizza terrible and over pricedBadpizzaDined on 5/11/2014I thought the pizza so over priced but ordered it for my grandchildren who are eight and eleven because they wanted pizza. The pizza with pepperoni was so greasy they could hardly eat it. Maybe the cheese pizza would be all right. We ordered the large. My son in law thought the pepperoni too spicy. The egg plant was wonderful. The penne in marinara sauce was tasteless. The Caesar salad no better than Dole kit. My granddaughter told her sister it is just like the one we buy at Kroger! So sad. We are retired and thought this would be a wonderful treat for our family. We were so disappointed. I did not say anything in front of my children but was so disappointed this time at Buca.Special Features:
- As usualBigal1Dined on 5/11/2014Great food, great service, fun atmosphere. A family tradition of ours. Bucca for Mother's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise in GeneralLovesItalianDined on 5/11/2014We were seated at a table right next to a shelf with all of the plates and not only was it extremely loud but someone was over there at least every 3 minutes to put plates there or pick plates up which was so noisy and distracting. My husband took me here for Mother's day and we couldn't even have a nice conversation because of that. We love the restaurant but was not very happy and rushed out of there because of that issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but...disappointedgradDined on 5/9/2014We went there after my college graduation. Our reservation was at 1:15. I personally was disappointed because we were seated in the bar. Granted, there was an elderly person with us but we also had 2 young children. A different room would have been a little better. The service was very good. However, my lasagna looked like it was left over from the night before and microwaved (the edges were dark). One person in our party ordered baked manicotti and it looked like it was the same deal. We had to wait a while for our food and were never brought refills on bread. It was 1:15 in the afternoon and were not extremely busy. There were 4 - 5 other parties from graduation but that was it. The food was ok at best.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/9/2014Friendly staff, great food and good service. Can't ask for much more.Special Features:
- The following 550 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Worthington reviews archive.
- OSU graduation4alumniosuDined on 5/4/2014Great place for a group. Good wait staff. Easy to book reservation ahead of timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service, Long Wait40new30Dined on 5/3/2014Buca di Beppo is a great choice for group functions, but not when high schools are having their proms. Our reservation was for 6:00 pm, but we were not seated until 6:30 or so because Buca overbooked their tables. I will say, however, once we got our table, we had a great night with good food. Thank you for not rushing us from our table, since it took us so long to escape the crowded lobby to get it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OSU Graduation celebDateniteDined on 5/3/2014We had a wonderful meal and great time at Worthington Buca. What delicious servings - we had antipasti salad, appetizer platter, lemon chicken, lasagne, linguini w clam sauce, and dessert platter - it's a wow. Very comfortable and enjoyable for our table of 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingWeluvitalian2Dined on 4/26/2014This was our first visit & I must say it was an amazing experience! Food was great, server was very knowledgable & friendly. We will be back to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- way2dineDined on 4/26/2014Not our first visit. As usual it was a great experience.Special Features: