Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
8200 Perry Hall Blvd.
Baltimore, MD 21236Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4109312751x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh - Best Restaurants in White Marsh ›
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (43)kid-friendly (32)special occasion (30)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (15)great for brunch (11)romantic (10)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)scenic view (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Family Dining ExperienceLMusingsDined on 9/14/2014Our family meets once per month to connect with each other. Buca's is a great place to gather together with the having to worrying about cooking or dinner clean up. The good was good and our waitress was very attentive. Definitely recommend for a large group or a small one if you like a lot of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My family and I had a great time on September 13th. Very spacious back room for my family of 16, great food, and the staff was super friendly. My family and I are planning our next get together and it will be at Buca di BeppoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for families or large groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The restaurant has so many little nooks and rooms, it's great for families or large groups because if the restaurant isn't packed, you can almost fill a whole room with a group of 12 or more, and have a private dining area. The family style is nice too because you can try a few different things for the whole table. The salads are great.Special Features:
- Great experience!moodiefoodieDined on 9/9/2014Husband and I went here for our four year anniversary. We had Jimmy, who was also the bartender, as our waiter. He was terrific, and even gave us a tour of the restaurant. This place had very nice decor and soothing music. Will definitely go back, perhaps with a group next time. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodfredDined on 9/8/2014We ordered 2 large apps and 2 large entrees. There was 7 people and we still had boxes to take home. Great portions and good food.Special Features:
- Dinner 9/5/14SusanDined on 9/5/2014As always, we were very satisfied with the food served. I was disappointed in our seating. The restaurant was not crowded and we were put in the smallest room in the restaurant that was packed. There was a table of 4 people that were very loud and very rude (yelling, belching, etc.) My husband and I actually turned around and looked at the woman when she belched...very rude and disgusting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second visitJackVIPDined on 8/31/2014The second visit to this restaurant confirmed our first impression; the food is good and plentiful, the service is good to better than good, the prices are just fine given the portion size ( the small size feeds two ). This is not a "fine" Italian food restaurant - we go elsewhere for that - but it does fit into our dining plans (guess this means no more Olive Garden) from time to time. The layout of the space would allow for group dining in a "private" setting. Sharing multiple entrees is the norm at any table, the more at the table, the greater the choices to each.Special Features:
- A little known gemCgetz410Dined on 8/16/2014Four of our friends joined us for dinner. We met in the bar for drinks and the bartender was great. He even remembered that we had been there one time before. When we were shown our table, we were in one of the small side rooms that contained 2 other tables. It was nice quiet and we could talk to each other without having to scream across the table. Our waitress, Ciara, was great. She took care of our requests quickly. The food was extremely good and the portions are huge. Even though there were six of us, we ordered 3 appetizers and 3 entrees to share - all of us took food home with us. We will defiinitely go again as it is a very relaxing and enjoyable restaurant.Special Features:
- A Birthday fit for the Pope!GdavisDined on 8/6/2014We had a mix of returning and new diners, and everyone had a great time. We loved dining in the Pope Room but also enjoyed walking around and looking at the decor throughout the restaurant. The food was delicious, and the service was friendly and attentive. The family-style dishes being passed around the table made you feel like you were at home. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!MDMammaDined on 8/2/2014My family always enjoys eating at Buca! Our favorites are the fettuccine alfredo, chicken parmesan and the baked rigatoni. But everything is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- She SheWeekenddinerDined on 7/27/2014Always a great meal. We always take our children and grandchildren, it is wonderful for larger parties.Special Features:
- 1st timeTonyDined on 7/19/2014Excellent service by Kevin. Food was awesome will bring the family next time. Need to for the amount of food u get. Definitely will return and love the many many pictures. Great place!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di BeppoprezziDined on 7/12/2014This was our first experience at Buca di Beppo. We had a party of 11 and made reservations online. Once everyone arrived, we were directed to our table which was all set up for us. Our server, Gary, was very attentive and went over how "family style" works. The food was delicious and with Gary's guidance, we ordered the right portion sizes to feed our large group. We ordered several appetizers, 2 different salads, several main dishes and a dessert for all of us to share. The manager even came out to check on us to make sure all our needs had been met. It was a wonderful and memorable evening, and our group agreed that we will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Just had a large family gathering for dinner at Bucca di Beppo in White Marsh. Everything was delicious and the wait staff was amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The family style worked great for our group. We all got to try a little bit of everything. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AwesomeaquagoddessDined on 7/9/2014We've been several times and they continue to amaze us. The food is always wonderful and the staff is on par. We love the dishes and the atmosphere. Will go again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend dinerWeekenddinerDined on 7/5/2014We haved dined here many times. The food is delicious and the wait staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Problem correctedHenryDined on 7/4/2014We were a party of four. We ordered two large entrees. The lasagna was excellent but the other, baked ziti, had noodles that were quite chewy. Upon mentioning this to our waitress who was outstanding, she immediately removed it and promised the problem would be corrected. The manager brought the new baked ziti which wax done perfectly with an extra bowl of sauce on the side and apologized. Very we'll done!Special Features:
- Dinner with friendseatoutoftenx2Dined on 6/27/2014My husband and I were satisfied with the overall experience. We have dined at other restaurants in this chain and found this one to be the best as far as space between tables, noise level and ambiance. Our dinner choice was served hot and tasty and the waitress was helpful in asking the chef to substitute some ingredients in our choice. I asked for a "quartino" of the house Merlot and was told they were out of Merlot. This was 6:30 on a Friday night and they were already out of Merlot?? I was served what was left of this wine and not charged for it, but it is unbelievable that a restaurant could be out of wine at the beginning of a weekend! My husband asked for expresso and was told the machine was out of order!I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing all the way aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2014We absolutely love the concept of Buca di Beppo, and we have visited this chain elsewhere in other states, but this was our first time in White Marsh. We are the type of people who would much rather wait an extra 10 or 15 minutes to be seated, than be seated right away and have horrible service. Unfortunately, that's what happened. We had to ask for EVERYTHING - plates, napkins, bread - and the food that was eventually delivered was not quite what we ordered. We really wanted to love our dinner, but sadly if fell short. The menu is brilliant (italian dishes to share!), but we won't be back. If you try it, we recommend a less busy time in hopes that you might get better service.
- Another good mealmamabearjaneDined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed another good meal at Buca - pasta mariana with shrimp. It was unusually busy but our server did his best to serve us as efficiently as possible. He suggested a delicious tiramisu -- which was HUGE so we took it home for two more settings.Special Features:
- GJ56GJ56Dined on 6/21/2014We will be back soon for another family celebration in a few weeks but in the mean time, I hope to be there for dinner this Friday evening. My friends are now all aware of this wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as much food as I thought.bohbecca23Dined on 6/15/2014My parents and I knew ahead of time that their menu options are meant for groups, but we were all pretty disappointed in the amount of food we received. A pasta dish that was meant for 2-4 only fed 2 of us, and we had already shared a salad, I guess we were expecting a lot more food since it could feed up to 4 people. The quality of the food was good and tasty, but not the best Italian I've had. They obviously put a lot of thought and effort into decorating their interior, which is full of black and white, traditional Italian photos and interesting wall treatments. Definitely worth a try but I'm not sure if I'd go back.Special Features:
- Buca di BeppoLANWANMANDined on 6/15/2014Great place for large groups of family and/or friends. You get allot of food for the price and their desert menu is great, but really large portions! I would go again and recommend people try it, especially if they like Italian Food.Special Features:
- Fabulous Father's Day!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014My husband & I drove over an hour to visit this restaurant along with my parents and my sister & her family. We celebrated Father's Day & had a blast! It was the first time all 11 of us have been to any Buca di Beppo. The food was great, the service was great, the atmosphere was great! Even the kids had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014Service was excellent and the food very good. Everyone who worked at Buca di Beppo made us feel very welcome. The only reason I say the food was very good and not excellent is because I'm Italian decent and have experienced delicious home cooked Italian meals! We had requested a room that was quiet and were accommodated with that request, so the atmosphere was condusive to our lovely luncheon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatbrunchVIPDined on 6/6/2014food was great. the food is price right and always on point. the staff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GL56GJ56Dined on 6/6/2014Service was great and friendly, and the service was immediate. Also the envionrenment was wonderful.Special Features:
- interesting decorbiscuitDined on 6/4/2014The restaurant decor was fun- great pictures everywhere you looked. Server was very good. Food was a little disappointing. The portions were more than enough, price fair but since I am Italian did not meet my expectations.Special Features:
- Great graduation dinnerluvJoesBasementDined on 6/1/2014We brought the family for dinner to celebrate my son's high school graduation. The service was great, they put us at the table that we asked to be seated at. We brought an ice cream cake and Buca kept it in the freezer, served it, and then stored it until we left. We have had their desserts before and loved them. I would enthusiastically recommend Buca di Beppo for a celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had high hopesbrownrdDined on 5/30/2014We were given a gift card. The service was prompt (the waiter was friendly but obtuse). The food portions were good for the price, but the quality was just adequate. For entrees, my wife got spaghetti, and I got chicken & sausage ziti. The spaghetti sauce lacked taste and there was not enough of it. It wasn't as good as I could make at home. The chicken & sausage ziti was ok but again, not enough sausage & that was dry and tasteless. The teens wouldn't even eat the leftovers! They are not horrid but I am glad I didn't pay for this meal. If I want Italian of this quality I could have saved time and money and just headed for the freezer case at the local grocery store.Special Features:
- The following 153 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - White Marsh reviews archive.
- rickDined on 5/17/2014always good food and service ,, we will be back with family membersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!CelebratingDined on 5/16/2014We had a terrific experience at Buca. We were celebrating my son's recent achievement with a group of 10 adults. Food was excellent, service was very good. In addition, value was outstanding. Son's friends walked away with a lot of leftover food. Everybody was happy. I am extremely pleased we chose to eat ay Buca's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AmbinceItalyforeverDined on 5/11/2014Enjoyable experience with flavorful food and lot's of it. The ambiance isSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICENiceDined on 5/10/2014I LOVED IT. This is a place i would take the whole family.Special Features:
- GJ56Dined on 5/7/2014Service was great and the dinners was excellent . I expect to return to dine in a few weeks. For my anniversary this was special.GSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Italian foodTomInMiddletownDined on 4/26/2014My wife once tried an Ohio location for takeout and said the portion was large and the food decent. We wanted to scout this location for guests visiting us later this year. The food was average in my opinion. My wife thought the kitchen skimped on the 'gravy'. Our waitress didn't seem very enthusiastic. Pricing for the a la carte menu was steep. A group of students near us made conversation difficult. The decor and background music did not add to the room's ambiance. Would I return for a second visit at this location? No.
- CelebrateBlynDined on 4/26/2014Awesome for groups - we had a wonderful time - great salad with green apples. We felt relaxed and not hurried in the least. Our waitress was attentive without being a pest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great in every wayour3houndsDined on 4/20/2014Our family had Easter dinner here. Everyone loved it! We may make this our new Easter tradition!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food!blueangel429Dined on 4/20/2014Our family of four went for Easter dinner and we were not disappointed. Our reservation was honored, the server was attentive and the food was excellent. You should know that they serve family-style, meaning that meals serve groups of two or four. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and place to meet!borzoibabeDined on 4/19/2014What a wonderful place! Quirky atmosphere lends itself to conversation. Neat concept of family style entrees. The food is wonderful and the service is spot-on! There is no rush to hurry up and eat. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I have a large service dog and they went out of their way to make him comfortable also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.