Buca di Beppo - Wellington
2025 Wellington Green Drive
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Wellington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5617903287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Aubrey Amann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Wellington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Wellington reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Birthday partyLisapartyDined on 8/16/2014Very pleased. More than what I had anticipated. Excellent food and service. Excellent value for the price. Very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!BigFamily18Dined on 7/26/2014For a group of eighteen people to sit and enjoy a great meal with outstanding service and everyone in agreement is very rare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca date night.KRathDined on 7/26/2014We were seated quickly in a nice booth. Service and food were both great and as always we took home enough for another meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Print your Coupon!AlumniDined on 7/5/2014Our coupon on my phone from buca di beppo's own email to me was not accepted because it was not printed on paper. That was disappointing. The ziti was a little dry, but the waitress brought us more sauce, which really helped. The salad and bread were very good. Price was very good because we divided the tab among four people and only needed one small pasta with the salad.Special Features:
- food was very goodlovetoeatDined on 6/23/2014More than enough food for everyone and even leftovers to take homeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014Wasn't too happy with the food this time. Pasta was very watery and not enough sauce.Special Features:
- food and serviceDeesDined on 6/15/2014Our first time dining here - fun experience- great food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We can only afford to go to Buca on special occasions. The noise level was very high and caused me anxiety. I thought this was a family restaurant and one of the pictures hanging up is of a lady in a see through (covered only her nipples) floor length negligee. We were talking about all the pictures and one of my sons said they have naked ladies - that made me uncomfortable as we were there for 2 hours. I left the restaurant feeling like I'll not go back because we drove an hour to get there, were there 2 hours, spent $240 (including tip) and drove an hour home - not worth it!Special Features:
- Awful Outcome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014I booked a particular table so that our group could communicate facing one another~ the round table, commonly known as the pope table. I booked 2 weeks in advance, as soon as the prompt for Father's Day appeared on my e-mail. When our group arrived with 3 fathers we were told that table was booked much earlier......I was not notified & was told that they received the booking that day so they could not have let me know. It totally went down hill from there, so I suggest if someone has a specific request~ that the restaurant is notified so they can sort out what to offer & @ least let the client know their request is NOT available before they show up with guests & no provisions made! Very sad in West Palm!
- All in all it was good.AmpedDined on 6/14/2014The only problem I had was that there was no time to enjoy my wine. It was a date night and when we sat down we ordered drinks, shortly after I ordered the meal. Within LITERALLY 5 minutes of ordering the food came out without even giving me a chase to take a sip or talk bit, was expecting a slight delay. Overall though it was very nice service with excellent selection and a great night.Special Features:
- Should have known better.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/12/2014I was hosting 18 people and arranged beforehand for the food to be preordered and on the table when we arrived. I had to leave by a set time but couldn't start any earlier. I was told this wouldn't be a problem. The entire party arrived at 6:00 and by 6:20, there was still no food on the table. I spoke to a managing partner who told me they don't make the food until everyone arrives. I was not told this previously and even though we were all there at 6, they food was not started. Salads and bread finally came at 6:40. We had to leave the party we were hosting as the entrees came out. Manager never checked up on us after he knew I was upset. It was a disappointing and incompentent experience all around. I regret giving them business.
- Typical Chain FoodBigdog782VIPDined on 6/5/2014They provide large portions at a competitive price. The food is decent, nothing better or worse than most chain restaurants. However,considering the size of the portions, everybody you are dining with better want to taste whatever you order, otherwise you're going to take a LOT of food home !! The portions are served "family style" and there is usually enough for everyone to have a taste. The service was attentive without being pushy. however, my biggest complaint was the noise level. There were two of us and the room we were seated in had a few "schools out" parties going on, therefore it was hard to think let alone have a conversation with my spouse.Special Features:
- FoodGoodLuckevery1Dined on 5/21/2014It was our first time and we were disappointed with the food. We felt there was nothing special about the food. Sauce for all dishes was pretty close to cold and the chicken in one pasta dish was no where to be found. I do find it hard to recommend this restaurant to someone.Special Features:
- The following 225 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Wellington reviews archive.
- Great Service, Good Foodluv2dineDined on 5/16/2014We went for my graduation and they were very accommodating. I made a reservation and when we got there, they had a table ready for us. We also brought balloons and apparently when the staff was bringing them in, they popped. But all was not lost because one of the waiters went to the grocery store immediately and bought some balloons for us. He apologized but it was actually pretty funny because he didn't know what we were celebrating so he got birthday and graduation balloons. I was very pleased with this service because they didn't have to get the balloons, ya know? And the food was good but the pizza had too much sauce and not enough cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothers daybrottyDined on 5/11/2014Went for mothers day. Sat right away. Portions good size. Great Service. Our waitress made great suggestions and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food and atmosphere!DontonoDined on 5/11/2014Bucca's is a great place to go for something different - always a fun time and great service! Huge portions, so bring your appetiteSpecial Features:
- Not what I expectedMH28Dined on 5/11/2014I took my mom here for Mother's Day. I had one previous experience at another location that was very nice, but when we arrived at the Wellington location I was shocked. It was dirty, dark and smelled a little bit (not in a good way like it should have). Our waiter was clearly bar tending as well as serving us and paid us very little attention. He even seemed annoyed when we asked him for some questions about the menu. Our mozzarella garlic bread was flavorless and served without any sauce to dip it in. Our actual meals took an hour to come out after the garlic bread so I landed up eating way too much of it. The food wasn't very good and I landed up feeling really disappointed in the whole situation. I won't go back.Special Features:
- Great timeLuckybooDined on 4/23/2014It felt like you had your own room and every room had a theme. The atmosphere was great and interesting. The food was delicious and the service was steady. I look forward to coming back again to try more food.Special Features:
- Gastro Perfect for every occasionBocafamilyDined on 4/20/2014It was a perfect location for family style food, for 2 birthdays- 1 for 84 years old and the other for 19 years old. Service was great, our waitress (wait person?) did a great job. The food was great as usual and the whole occasion was a very active and exciting location.Special Features:
- Good ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Family style Italian food,served family style...big portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have had betterFuninthesunDined on 4/5/201410 people ordered 7different dishes: spaghetti and meatballs and baked ziti were Good; sausage stuffed shells were GREAT; clams linguini - too many large pieces of onions, very little clams and no flavor; chicken Alfredo - very little chicken and tasteless; cheese ravioli w/meat sauce was all pasta and no cheese; penne pasta (?) w/chicken, artichoke hearts, dried tomatoes and peas was tasteless and very little chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014The food was good with large dishes to share family style, chicken parm and veal saltimbocca excellent, stuffed shell a little to spicy. Food took too long once ordered, service was very slow and very slow to bring desserts. The waiter tried but could have used assistance for party of nine.Special Features:
- Not Prepared-worst birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/20146 adults arrived at 720 for 730 reservations, waiting room was full of people complaining about how long they were there. Hostess stand had 2 people that were avoiding eye contact with the crowd. Manager came out to let everyone know that there were no tables available and that they were working as best as they could. 8:00, we get called and walked back to a tiny booth next to the bar. There was a bigger booth behind us that wasn't cleaned yet but we were told it wasn't available. Bar area was crowded with people talking loudly. Food took another hour and came out in parts, tasted like it was thrown together, cream soda was spoilt, and oh yeah, the big booth remained empty. Not happy and will not be going back anytime soon
- Birthday DinnerJenals4Dined on 3/16/2014We go to Buca a few times a year when our family visits from New York. We especially like to go there to celebrate mom's birthday as the birthday song with candelabra is fun. Service is always great as is the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience withTutt789leDined on 3/14/2014Great dining experience with all the nostalgic photos, very unique and close to everything, great food, friendly staff and reasonable prices!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food is always good. theycharDined on 2/21/2014the food is always good. they are very friendly. As our reservation was somehow screwed up, they gave us a free appetizer and allowed us to pick anything on the menu. The portions even half portions are huge. This is a favorite place to take our grandchildren, they enjoy the food, and they eat, which with small children is always a plus.Special Features:
- Dinner reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2014The food was very good, however it is a little overpriced. A $90.00 check for 2 pasta's and 1 salad is a little much. We had 2 iced teas and 1mountain due. No alcohol.Special Features:
- Horrible NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I made reservations for 8:15 PM on Valentine's day and did not get seated until almost 9. The hostess had no idea how to do her job. We arrived at 8 Pm and were unable to check in until 8:25. We asked one of the staff if he could check us in with our reservation. His name was Jordan and he stated that he would. 30 minutes later he came by and stated he forgot, shrugged his shoulders and just walked away. Once we were seated our waiter did an alright job with service. We both ordered pasta and it came fairly quick. It was very bland and had very little sauce. The amount of food they give can feed an army if that army does not care about taste. Needless to say myself and my girlfriend left very disappointed. We will never return.
- Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Valentines Day so it was VERY busy and VERY loud. Too a long time for our drinks to come but the food and service was great otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomemamabearDined on 2/7/2014One of my absolute favorites. The food is always spectacular and the servive is exemplary. The kitchen table was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Fan AnymoreBucaFanDined on 1/20/2014I love Buca's food especially the sauce. But the location in Wellington has gone from fair to worse. The spaghetti came out cold, along with the eggplant. The outside of the restaurant has all dead plants. Xmas day was an absolute disaster. Will no longer go to this Buca location.
- BirthdayDianneVIPDined on 1/20/2014Great place for a special occasion. Chicken and eggplant very good but the veal was mushy, You have to get the dessert of chocolate was fabulous.Special Features:
- excellent experience all around!KissymeVIPDined on 1/10/2014I had an amazing time celebrating my mom's birthday here. I received my request to have the table in the kitchen. Service was excellent. Everyone stopped by when walking passed to make sure we were enjoying our time. The food was fantastic. It was awesome to have the chef ask us how it was from across the kitchen. We got dinner and a show. An unforgettable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedRebeccamDined on 1/2/2014I have eaten at this Resturant before and have been pleased.....not this time. My son chose this Resturant for his last dinner before returning to the Navy and we were very disappointed. They didn't have two items that we wanted to order and the wait staff was lacking in attention. The items that we did order we're lacking in flavor. It will be a long time, if ever, before we try them again.Special Features:
- Fun, but noisyLouisdinesDined on 12/31/2013Enjoyed the food, & the large portions were enough for a 2nd meal the next day. Maybe it was because it was New Years Eve, but the restaurant was very noisy, & the server would disappear for extended periods of time.Special Features:
- Just awful!Hofstra64Dined on 12/26/2013The greet staff started the evening off by lying to me regarding the cleaning up of the table. I finally walked back to see for myself that no one had touched the previous diners remains. I was in a party of 10 with several children and it just made for a long and angry night. I had ordered "3"meatballs as part of one of many side dishes and they came and delivered only "1" saying they ran out of them! This was at 8pm! We had ordered a salad and they brought it out after the hot food? I will never step foot in this restaurant and will only recommend the same to others who ask me for my opinion.Special Features:
- It was okay561algDined on 12/26/2013Think they were understaffed that evening but that shouldn't be an excuse. After we sat down we waited over ten minutes for drinks. The food was good but not amazing. Went the whole meal without a beverage refill, as our waiter disappeared.Special Features:
- awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/25/2013went christmas day. Is was chaos. very poorly managed they know they would be busy , but could care less.
- No Christmas dinnerLoriladjDined on 12/25/2013Very busy but not organized, the hostess was overwhelmed & had to take out orders? We did not wait to be seated?Had reservation @ 645pm arrived at 620pm was told it would be at least 30 minutes, at 7p we were still waiting to be called. People that arrived after us were being seated??? So I checked with the hosted ( she was very overwhelmed) she said we would be next. We waited another 5 minutes & left. It was over crowded & chaotic.
- Wrong Day To VisitFirstTimeVisitorDined on 12/25/2013Xmas day - not the best time for a first-time visit. Will try again when things are at a normal pace.