Buca di Beppo - Valencia
26940 Theater Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Valencia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6612531900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Craig McLaughlan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Valencia
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Valencia - Best Restaurants in Valencia ›
Buca di Beppo - Valencia reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (21)special occasion (19)kid-friendly (17)great for lunch (10)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)romantic (5)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Fun place to celebrate.......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014All 9 of us had great food, drink, fun and memories. We celebrated a birthday. The service and food were exceptional. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at its Best!FinestFamilyDiningDined on 8/23/2014This is an especially fun restaurant to go to for any reason at all. Normally we dine there in a large group and are fortunate to be seated in the Pope's Room. However, this time we were a smaller party and I requested the Kitchen Table through Open Table, and we got it! We were so excited to be seated in the kitchen; being able to experience all that goes beyond behind the scenes. We were part of everyone's tour too! The delicious food came up quickly and was piping hot! Such an enjoyable night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat!!!ItalianFoodLoverDined on 8/8/2014This is really a great place to be. Wonderful, friendly environment, beautiful pictures - especially Italian cinematography from 60s (great period!!!). Food - the BEST in the area. For those who loves to eat -- I can't recommend better place. Very good service, looks like people who provide service - enjoy their work. Nice place for parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fun Place For A CelebrationCaseyDined on 8/3/2014This is a fun and very silly place with kitsch wall decorations that recall New York's Little Italy in the 50's. The food is delicious New York style Italian food, the stuff I grew up on, and the prices are reasonable. That's why our family goes there on special occasions. We're always treated well and never leave hungry (nor are we hungry for days after).Special Features:
- An interesting experienceDaricanDined on 8/3/2014Went with the family for a late dinner. It was an OK time. The table was not great but the food was. A bit pricey but enjoyable nonetheless.Special Features:
- Great Place to CelebrateMaryPDined on 7/30/2014We took my mom to Buca to celebrate her 82nd birthday. We all had a great time. When we were brought to our table there was a big Happy Birthday sign on the table. The waitress and staff were great and very attentive the whole evening. We had a mixed green salad, Lasagna, Baked Zita and Chicken Carbonara, and the huge Brownie Sundae. The food was great and was served in a timely manner. Our drinks were constantly filled and we were asked a few different times if we were doing OK and if we needed anything. The owner/manager (?) saw to it that we were really taken care of and I really did appreciate that because I really wanted my mom to have a very special evening. I really recommend Buca for dinner and celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No BirthdaycoleraeDined on 7/19/2014We went to Buca to celebrate my birthday. We asked for a specific server, but didn't get him. Instead we were placed in a section with a server who seemed annoyed we were there. She lightened up after a while but had a large party and seemed bothered she was getting sat. My 6 year old daughter mentioned to our server a couple of times it was my birthday. She was excited when she saw 2 other table get the candles and sung to. So when my birthday was ignored she was upset by that lack attention. I don't need the singing, but my daughter did. We will go elsewhere for celebrations.Special Features:
- Great Italian Foodace13Dined on 6/22/2014Love the group setup and the large servings for groups- awesome for big family & friend gathering!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian FoodmelodiousDined on 6/21/2014Buca di Beppo is a wonderful place to visit. I enjoy going with my college aged daughter and with at least one other person. We order the smalls of something. If we were to order the small of a pasta dish and we only have two people in our party, then it is too much food. We usually use a coupon when we go and forgot to look for one before going. The prices are still great and corresponds to the portion sizes. The decorations on the wall are fascinating to look and sometimes gets a laugh out of someone. Italians are full of life and the restaurant does a good job at showing it. Touring the kitchen is a delight each time we visit. I don't know of any other restaurant that does this.Special Features:
- Too LoudOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2014I had my graduation lunch and the food and service was amazing. However, we had a baby and a elderly person that had to leave before we could order because of the loud. We were seated next to a very loud group and couldn't hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unexpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014I usually get good service however this was the first time i wasn't completely happy. I came with a party of 10 for my daughters graduation we drove 45 mins to get their because its my daughters favorite restaurant. Our waiter was really slow when it came to attending to us.We had to go find him and ask for bread.I asked for lemon to go with my salad twice and he never brought it, so i took my husbands lemon from his ice tea.When are salad arrived to the table we had to send it back because their was a hair in it (gross).We just weren't very happy with the experience when we got bread he didn't give us oil and vinegar so we had to wait for him to come back and it took him so long my party decided to eat the bread anyway.we got it laterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you would expectunathan1Dined on 5/24/2014It is a loud family style italian(isk) restaurant. The portions are large, the food is tasty and the wait staff is friendly. It is a great place for us since we have a four year old and two - two year olds. Trying to eat healthier is a bit of a challenge since most of the meals are heavy meals but the salads can modified to meet the healthier diets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 239 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Valencia reviews archive.
- Great place!KathrynVIPDined on 5/19/2014Everything was wonderful! Great food, great service! We had a great time! We live in Texas, and always go to the one in Dallas! But this was great!Special Features:
- dinnerStewardsDined on 5/18/2014Great place to have dinner. My church Hosted of Pastors Appreciation Dinner at the location in Valencia, what a wonderful time we had. Ashley helped with the planning and Tony was the Server. What a wonderful group of people. From start to finish everything was great. The food was great and the portion sizes were huge. Look forward to going back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey for a party...KaleihiwaokamaluhiaDined on 5/16/2014Wewe're at a party of 13, it cost us over $400 for dinner, and there was very little alcohol ordered. We thought that the large dishes would make it less expensive for a large party. The food was good and service even better. Even so, I would think twice about throwing another party there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring an appetite!BadluckshleprockDined on 5/11/2014Monster portions, very good food. If you like thin crust pizza then get it, you won't be disappointed. If you're looking for a quiet, romantic dinner this isn't the place. It's laid back and noisy, which is how they intend it...a big family, big meal atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDrgeorgieDined on 5/3/2014We had a wonderful night with Family that was visiting. Food arrived timely. Only concern was waitress seem to forget items that would complement our meals even when we asked several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the family.gustavoDined on 4/26/2014My wife and I took my in-laws and my sister to dinner there, along with a cousin and her wife and daughter, and of course our four kids; we had a great time, the food was impeccable, services was prompt and curteous, the restaurant was filled with other families celebrating someone's birthday, or a group of highschool kids celebrating their prom night, or ... plenty of other occasions, it was filled with this nice happy vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a group dinnerMddtusaDined on 4/26/2014We picked this location due to an event at Six Flags. We had a team celebration and Buca helped make it enjoyable. Our server was great with recommending appetizers to entrees. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ciao!PaisanaDined on 4/20/2014We arrived a few minutes early and were seated immediately. The menu was so extensive that it took us a while to decide. Everything we ordered was fabulous. Being of Italian heritage, I felt right at home with the ambiance and the wonderful food. I always look forward to coming to Buca and highly recommend Buca to anyone and everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with everythingloveItalianDined on 4/20/2014The food seemed extremely better than it usually is--but have enjoyed it in the past, but it just seemed a little better on this visit. There are days when I have gone and it's been a little too nosey but when we went on Easter it seemed a little quitter, which I prefer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little bit of Heaven.Ravioil72Dined on 4/20/2014The food is always wonderful here. I have a place in my heart for this location because I proposed to my fiancé here....and she said yes. The service, the atmosphere, pretty much everything is always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca loversOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014We have been eating at Buca for years now. It is usually myself, my husband, and our kids ages 5,6,10, & 11. The ambience is always nice, and the food is good especially the leftovers! I don't remember it being as pricey as it was this last time though. We went at an odd hour so the service wasn't that great, but we still enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2014Great food, excellent for families. It can be a bit loud if you like the quiet, overall great though.Special Features:
- Hearty and satisfyingCoasterTouristDined on 3/30/2014Bread was warm and soft, and I love when they give you olive oil and vinegar to dip it in. We got the baked ziti in the large size, perfect for 4 hungry people, but it could have used more sauce as it was on the drier side. The pasta was perfectly al dente, but the tubes were smooth, without ridges. I'm used to ziti having ridges that helps the sauce cling to it instead of just sliding off. Service was great and attentive, and we even got a complimentary picture of our group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very loudVelmari1Dined on 3/15/2014It wasn't the right place for our occasion. It was a my mother's birthday and the restaurant was extremely noisy. We couldn't have conversation or feel comfortable. I would go their with a sports team after a game but not for a special birthday. Some of the food was really good and the other was ok
- Great option butDrgeorgieDined on 3/14/2014The food was great. Our server had an attitude. We saw her carrying around our food while taking orders from other tables and laughing and socializing. We had to ask several times for drinks. When we politely mentioned to her our food was cold she got upset. It took quite some time for service once seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2014The food was not noteworthy and the noise level so loud even the waiter couldn't hear our orders with repeating ourselves. We had to talk loudly to our fellow diners to be heard. I would not return.Special Features:
- Friendly and flexibleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/14/2014We brought our hockey team to the restaurant between games and the staff was very accommodating. They took great care of the boys and did a great job making sure everyone's needs were met. A must visit for any youth sports group, especially during off hours!Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/7/2014Food was great but service was horrible. We ordered a refill on bread and they brought it to us when we got the bill. Our server would come by to ask how we were doing and before we could say anything she would walk away. I asked what recommendations she had for dishes that didn't have marinara sauce and she told me to read the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had prior reservation. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014I had prior reservation. We were shown to our seat in no time. Service was really good. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Muscles dish with the white wine sauce was absolutely amazing. I will recommend this place to our friends and will come back myself to try out the other items on the menu. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantJer2911MomDined on 3/2/2014thank you for such an easy process through OpenTable. The 4 people for $40 deal is AMAZING. I personally think it could be enough for 5 or 6 people. It was a lot of food. We brought food home for dinner. Thank you Buca di BeppoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantandieDined on 3/1/2014Food and staff are tremendous, and our waitress Micky was excellent. She is very attentive and an asset to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Valentine's DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Made a reservation online which was very easy and convenient. We were shown to our table right at the reservation time. Food is plentiful but very pricey. For the price and food quality, I would opt for Macaroni Grill or even Olive Garden over Beppo.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went there for valentines day. It was her first time going. She loved it all, from the food to the atmosphere. The decor is great and the food and service are unmatched!! She said it was the next best thing to her fathers cooking who is old school Italian. Thanks Buca for a great nite!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland & expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014$15.00 for a small plate of pasta. It was bland, uncreative and over pricedSpecial Features:
- Totally disappointedKathleenDined on 2/14/2014We went for Valentines Day; I'd never been. The server was good, but non impressive. It seemed she was "just doing her job". The food portions were sinful which is probably the reason for the ridiculous prices. This was NOT a 5 star restaurant, more like an upscale Shakeys and the prices didn't match the food. What makes this a horrible review is the management. All of you walking around with your headphones on, talking into it loudly enough for the guest to hear (Table 39 looks like they may be getting ready to leave). That was us and we weren't, but after that, we did. Is it policy that the customers meal should be rushed so they can turn their tables quickly? Apparently so and that's why we'll never go back or recommend this to others.Special Features:
- Popular Spot!kateykatewhiteDined on 2/14/2014It's a chain, but the food is good and they have perfected handling large groups - family style! As a party of 3, we were worried that we would end up next to a large and loud group. We didn't though, and our waiter, Macky, was personable and knowledgeable. She made sure we had what we needed and made suggestions when we weren't sure. For Valentine's Day, one looks for a quiet, dark, secluded corner but when you have children and no babysitter, that idea is rather pointless to pursue. However, second best is making sure the food is good - and mission accomplished! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines dayMorrisDined on 2/14/2014I love the marinara sauce. Pictures we're cool too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too loud. I now understandRobertVIPDined on 2/8/2014Way too loud. I now understand that this is the hook for the restaurant.Special Features: