Buca di Beppo - Summerlin
7690 West Lake Mead Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Summerlin
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7023636524x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Summerlin
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Summerlin - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Buca di Beppo - Summerlin reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)special occasion (14)kid-friendly (11)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (8)romantic (6)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great experience!CeceDined on 10/9/2014We went here for my daughter's birthday and were pleasantly surprised. We truly enjoyed ourselves. It was like eating at home without doing all the cooking and cleaning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful date!ElizabethDined on 9/26/2014We had a wonderful date here. The food was beyond amazing as it was truly outstanding! The service was warm and friendly and the ambiance was perfect for a romantic dinner It wasn't busy while we were there so the noise level was perfect. Also they have pictures adorning the walls so it gives something interesting to look at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place with good foodBobPDined on 9/21/2014Always lively and plenty of food. A couple would probably be overwhelmed by the amount of food. Should go with a group of four of more. Beware of specials. We took advantage of the 4 (dishes) for $40, but ordered 2 extra meatballs. The 2 meatballs were $12.00!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014This place is good rather for date night or special occasion great fpod if your looking for real authentic Italian food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating with FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/12/2014We were in Las Vegas to visit our daughter and her family. We went to Buca di Beppo because I had found a coupon on-line and to celebrate our granddaughter's 1st birthday. We had been to Buca di Beppo before (in Mesa, AZ) and remembered the great experience we had then and thought we would try it here. We really enjoyed the family style atmosphere, service and meal sizes. The meal portions are huge... we fed 4 adults and 3 kids with 3 entrees and we were all "stuffed" and we had enough leftovers for the next day. The food was good... the service was great and they even sang Happy Birthday to a 1 yr. old. Nice touch! Fun was had by all!Special Features:
- WonderfulConciergeVIPDined on 9/5/2014I always love buca my better half and I love our date nights there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentfachemeDined on 9/2/2014We eat here frequently, the food is always consistent and served hot. Staff is courteous and friendly. This is not a fast food Italian Restaurant, like Olive Garden. Wait is usually 20 -30 minutes for entrees. Have a nice salad and relax.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014We were charged $3 extra for meat sauce on our ravioli's, the waiter didn't tell us there was an extra charge. Also, the shelves, that we were sitting next too, were very dusty. So unappetizing. However, the food was very good for the price, 4 for $40.I would recommend this to a friend.
- lasagna2lasagnaloversDined on 8/29/2014We love to eat there. The service has always been great, the prices good, love the food! I have to say, though, I haven't quite enjoyed the lasagna the past two times as much as I did the first few times. It was still good, but not AS good. It seems to maybe have less meat? Not quite sure. We introduced our friends to Buca once, and raved about the lasagna. They were also a little dissapointed, only in the lasagna, not the place or the service. We are still loyal fans!!Special Features:
- luvlvluvlvDined on 8/17/2014Good food to share with family and friends. Baked Ziti was yummy. Friendly servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it !Janell9Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent food and large portions. Very attentive servers and overall a great place I'm glad we found. Intend to visit again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceShannenDined on 7/14/2014Has a large table, 15, and our waitress did an amazing job of letting us hydrated, fed, & all around taken care of. Having the dirty dishes removed quickly was also very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed3dddVIPDined on 7/12/2014Always plenty of and decent food. Our waitress this time was very good, the hostess however indifferent. The bean could have been cooked more, say another minute and the tiramissu was a bit dry. Everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really like itEatmorezitiDined on 7/5/2014One of my favorite places for Italian food. Usually everything is great. Honestly making online reservations here is a snap and really appreciated. Food is good too but this last time I had the stuffed shells, did not like it as much. Baked ziti however is really good here.Special Features:
- Disappointing DinnerlvgolferDined on 7/3/2014Normally we love Buca di Beppo, but our recent experience was very disappointing. The restaurant was extremely crowded, which is unusual for mid-week. Perhaps that was the cause of the problem. Our server was terrible. It took forever to get a drink from the bar. One of our appetizers was never delivered. Our food order was delivered to the wrong table and needed to be reordered, so we waited an extremely long time in between courses. The food itself was very good, but the entire event was overshadowed by the lousy service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 242 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Summerlin reviews archive.
- Was wonderful,BobbyDined on 6/21/2014I brought my friend there for the first time, she is from Holland, and has lived here for many years. She has never been there before, and she enjoyed so very much. the food was perfect, salads were great, and our waitress was really good to her. She is really picky about what she eats, but she never once complained about her dinner. We took the left overs home, and she and her daughter ate what was left the next day. Thankyou for your gracious hospitalitySpecial Features:
- slow service good food.lovemesomefoodDined on 6/20/2014The food was good but we sat there for 15 mins before we had to ask someone to take out drink order. When the waiter was around he was nice but we only saw him twice... and the manager never even came around to see how everything was going or anything else. We had 7-8 people in our party.... I would have thought the people working would have payed more attention to us since you always get higher tips when you have more people at a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little "Taste" of Italy.vivalv59Dined on 6/19/2014If you want great tasting Italian food then this is the place for you. They have a great selection of main entrees as well as appetizers and salads. The portions of food are large enough that you will most likely have some leftovers to take home. The ambiance is pleasant; it gives you a little feel of Italy.Special Features:
- PASTA&PASTAOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD. I HAD A QUICK SEATTING EVEN ON FATHERS DAY. WE REALIZE THAT IT WOULD BE NOISY WITH ALL THERE. BUT IT WAS STILL ENJOYABLE. OUR SEVER WAS VERY GOOD AND FAST IN HIS SERVICE TO US.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth the WaitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/13/2014Had a reservation for 6:15 for a party of 12. I understand waiting a little while to seat a large party, even with a reservation. But waiting for 50 minutes is excessive. And the rude and condescending hostess did not help. Food was ok and server was satisfactory, but that can not make up for the excessive wait time and rude untrained hostess. We will not be returning.
- Great Italian RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014We had a friend visiting from Massachusetts where there's an Italian restaurant on every corner, so we wanted to take her for GOOD food! Buca di Beppo did not disappoint. Not only was the food wonderful, but the wine was excellent! Our favorite place to take out-of-towners!Special Features:
- Good and PlentifulnevadaaceDined on 6/3/2014Buca di Beppo is a high energy, lively and noisy (in a good way) establishment. Great place to go in groups as entrees are enormous and served family style. Lots of fun. Not a place to go for quiet, romantic evenings. Place to have fun and have some pretty darn good food too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Buca SummerlinNAVRETDined on 5/26/2014First to arrived at the restaurant and greeted with cheers at the front. Table requested for reservation were ready for us. Server were very kind and helpful as to food selections for the entire group. I highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends and relatives who visits Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Fun placeLoveItalianVIPDined on 5/25/2014While I do not believe the food is the best Italian I've ever eaten, I do find the atmosphere to be fun. I wish BDB would not seat very large groups next to 2 diner tables. It was difficult to carry on a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fireman graduation dinnerLvcamilleDined on 5/22/2014Had a fabulous time with all our family celebrating our firemans graduation! Service was great & friendly as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca dinnergiselleDined on 5/17/2014Our waitress was great for our group of 8 but the kitchen really rushed our food! Salads before appetizers, entrees before finished with salads and appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day dinnerLove2eatoutDined on 5/11/2014Took my mom out for a Mother's Day dinner. Had a reservation for 5pm and didn't get a table till 530pm. Got seated and ordered the artichoke dip which was amazing. The dip arrived and the waitress brought us plates but had no utensils or settings on the table. Water had to be asked for refilling. Waitress just wasn't up to par but overall, the food is what will bring us backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!BucaFanDined on 5/11/2014The food, service & ambience are terrific especially at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We appreciate the late afternoon meal experience that you provided. It was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day LunchPickyDined on 5/11/2014I had been to this same location 2 yrs ago and the quality of the food & service was better. I understand it was a very busy day but was less impressed with the way the food tasted.... The Chicken Marsala barely had no sauce on it but was swamped w/mushrooms, chicken was alittle thick therefore it took the taste of the marsala completely away....Everything was a la cart which made it a little difficult if the 2 other pasta dishes were a little spicy. Other food was good just a little dissappointed from our fist visit to this time around. Otherwise good...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Great place for a family get togther, plenty of food and great tasting.Special Features:
- Italian at best in Summerlin3dddVIPDined on 5/9/2014The ambience is unique and so was the dinning experience. The service was impeccable. Food portions are large, tasty and well presented. The on;y drawback was the dessert as the Tiramisu was served semi-frozen and was the only part of the meal which was bellow standard.Special Features:
- Nice Place For Lunch With TimeParkerDined on 4/24/2014We love this place and have enjoyed dinner here many of times. This was out first time here for lunch and it was nice. They have a lunch menu for individuals as an alternative to the standard family style they have at night. The only issue I would have with a quick business lunch was the time it took to be served although it could have been that that the server knew we weren't in a rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Family Style ChoiceVegasDVVIPDined on 4/23/2014Good value for descent food served in large portions to share.Special Features:
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014The service by Amelia was SUPER - the food was amazing and the dessert "dulce" was WOW!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014I had noted in my reservation notes that there would be more than 20 guests attending and they put us in a spot with a table only for twenty and no room to expand. It would have been nicer to have more room for people to sit not so cramped and move around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy BucaChinoGlenDined on 3/21/2014We have always enjoyed Buca, but haven't been in awhile. The food is great, and our server was funny and engaging. The ONLY issue I have with Buca is some of the pictures on the wall around the restaurant. They seem to be fixated on women's breasts. Other than that, I heartily recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Katie's BirthdayWelkResortDined on 3/15/2014Great place for group occasions. Have been to Buca di Beppo restaurants in Lynnwood, WA, Colorado Spgs, Co and San Diego, CA. All are great.. J.Special Features:
- TopsNancyDined on 2/21/2014Service is always exceptional and the food is tops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server was great, - we'veOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Our server was great, - we've been here many times and each time something goes wrong. This time we ordered a large entree and received a small one, by the time we received the full order - the family was done eating. Huge restaurant, party of 7 and when we arrived we still had to wait to be seated - the seating was horrible - reserved our table at least 3 hours ahead of time and we were still placed in a tight corner in a full room within the entry area, and I was constantly being bumped your staff. We were given a complimentary dessert for the error on the entree, we get our bill and we're being charged for it..Special Features: