Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
16677 Southpark Center
Strongsville, OH 44136Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (440) 846-6262
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Robert Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville - Best Restaurants in Strongsville ›
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (23)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (12)romantic (12)kid-friendly (11)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Very good service! We had a group of 4 and they accommodated us well! Awesome waiter!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restauranttreelady62Dined on 11/14/2014We enjoyed a very nice family dinner. The food was hot, plentiful and delicious. The waitress was very attentive to our needs. They even sang to me because it was my birthday and I received a card from them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ashley rocked!FoodieDined on 11/7/2014Our waitress, Ashley was great! We had a great table in the "Peach" Room and they sang happy birthday to my husband, which was great. I think we'll celebrate my son's 18th birthday there as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunWienermomDined on 11/7/2014Went with a group of girlfriends. Plenty of food, prices reasonable, and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fantastic!BucaTheBestDined on 11/4/2014I reserved a room for my daughters graduations recently, and the staff here was excellent! My reservation was confirmed through email and a personal phone call where I was able to make some special requests. The manager whom I spoke with was there to greet me and informed me that he had personally talked with the kitchen to assure that several dishes were kept "gluten free" for one of my daughters. The servers were extremely sweet and were very attentive, even for thirteen diners. This was a truly wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerYummysVIPDined on 11/3/2014Great for family's gets you really full. I would recommend to the Whole family great for banquets and I'm thinkin about have a function hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- underwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Food was OK, waitress was rude, inappropriate, and obnoxious. Our table was mixed up twice. For how much money I spent, I'd rather go to another well-known Italian food chains.
- Great dining experiencecl2nelsonDined on 10/29/2014We love to go here for special occasions. Birthday party this time. Great attentive server (thanks, Diane!), great food as usual. Our favorite dish is the Chicken Carbonara. Always order the large size so we have leftovers to bring home. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweetest Day Dinnersoullover16Dined on 10/18/2014We were seated right away. It took a while for our server to get to us. The food was brought out in a timely manner but the server failed to refill our drinks, we had to ask several time. He didn't bring us the check and kind of forgot us even those his section wasn't very busy. He spent a lot of time talking to the bartender. The food was excellent thou. We had a chopped antipasto salad, fried mozzarella and a spicy chicken pasta. We had a lot of left overs since there was only two of us in the party. It's a fun restaurant. We didn't receive the tour which was disappointing and non of the hostesses acknowledged us leaving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Experiencect44134Dined on 10/17/2014I booked a reservation for two later on in the evening Friday 10/17. For one, we were sat in the bar area... I had date night in mind, I figured being a previous buca customer it'd be a fitting place. Well, it wasn't, constant noise of blenders, workers shouting back and forth at each other, etc. NOT the atmosphere I wanted. Two - The service was terribly slow, (i could understand if the restaurant was very busy, but it wasn't) it took a good 10-15 minutes to greet the waiter and receive our drinks. We ordered a few appetizers - they took forever to come & we finished those far before dinner actually showed up. When dinner did show up it was very bland, not what i'm used to at this place. Don't believe i'll be returning after this visit.
- Great Food! Great Service!EriePADined on 10/16/2014Dave is an excellent server. The food was spectacular. Liked the Baked Zitti and my wife loved the Ravioli. Meatball wonderful. Overall, I would recommend this Buca to anyone!Special Features:
- happy birthday dinnerDinnerDined on 10/10/2014Excellent birthday with excellent service and food was spectacular .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant Choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The server Pattie was really personable and helpful. We loved her professional attitude and service and food were the best.Special Features:
- what is that smell?momof2Dined on 10/5/2014Great food but restaurant has the musky smell and restrooms smelled of sewage. Almost unbearable...we were gagging! Other than that our Waitress was awesome..very attentive to our kids and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fooddenalidogDined on 10/4/2014Awesome place...never had bad service or food yet. Can't wait to come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Service, Delicious DinnerLargePartyDined on 9/27/2014When we arrived, we were greeted by friendly employees with smiles! I enjoyed the tour of the restaurant! The different rooms decor was stunning! I was surprised to get a tour of the kitchen! No other resteraunt does that! It was clean and again the employees were happy and friendly! When we arrived at our table, it was not ready, which was no big deal to me. However the manager came over to personally apologize and advised our desert would be on the house! Our waiter was phenomenal! He explained the meals, how to order, and recommended fantastic solutions to our large party! He was also friendly and honestly the best server we ever had in any resteraunt we've been to! We look forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun decorcutsieplacieDined on 9/26/2014My daughter-in-law is Italian and enjoyed seeing all the pictures on the wall of old Italian families. Food was pretty good but overpriced for the size except the chicken w/alfredo sauce & peas which was large. Salad had too much dressing on it so ate very little. Server (Diane) was very friendly so left her +20% tip. Overall: too expensive for our family dinners. Also, I had a $10 off coupon that I forgot to use, darn it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Buca'slakeloonDined on 9/13/2014Since we live an hour away we don't get to come as often as we'd like but it is always a dining pleasure. The ambiance is wonderful, the food is wonderful and we have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat in the kitchenFunbirthdayDined on 8/30/2014We were able to eat in the kitchen, which was a very unique and enjoyable experience. I would recommend it but expect it to be warmer and noisier than the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner for a Groupgr82shareDined on 8/23/2014Went here for my friend's Bachelor party dinner. Portions were huge, great atmosphere, and service was patient and awesome. Our waitress was very kind, funny, and great for helping deciding between meals. Made sure I gave here a good tip. The soon to be groom enjoyed his meal, service, and everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Went to Buccas for a special event with a large party. Service was dismal. One waitress for 15 people. Had to ask for drink refills, napkins etc... Once main dishes were brought out never checked back until we were ready for checks. Manager came over one time in the beginning. Paying our bills became a nightmare. Some credit cards were charged for other peoples meals. Waitress was EXTREMELY frazzled. Manager never came out. Took us close to 30 minutes to get cleared up. I would not recommend Buccas. Extremely disappointed in the service and management.
- smz13VIPDined on 8/3/2014We love the food and ambience at Buca! However, this visit was not enjoyable because our server just was not attentative. We will go back at some point, most likely, but we will be sure not to have Pattie as a server.Special Features:
- fun timelovepastaDined on 7/31/2014the food was great and the service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stuffedhungry4Dined on 7/25/2014So much food. We ordered 2 small entrees for 4 of us and still took some home. Everything was delicious! Love the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 328 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Strongsville reviews archive.
- KittcattDined on 7/12/2014We each got different entrees, each was very good, yummy to be in fact. Salad was good, wine was good, drinks were good, everything was just fine, we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Great MealTastyDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I have been to this location several times as it is close to our home. The food is always great. We always get something different, and everything we have ever ordered has been great. We talked to our server about the pizza, as that is something we have never ordered. We will be back soon to try a pizza and have a salad.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Buca di Beppo was recommended by my husband's co-worker. We have returned several times...with friends! The staff has been very cordial each time, making us feel not only welcome but special. Our favorite appetizer is the Mini Meatballs but that's just the 'warm-up' for the lasagna! Of course, we enjoy the salads with our meal - that would be either the Mixed Green Salad or the Apple Gorgonzola. It is definitely worth the 45-minute drive for the food, the service and the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choicestrongsvilleresidentDined on 6/27/2014It was a good choice for italian food, they have a good selections of food and a pretty good Bucca vinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterLib357jaohDined on 6/18/2014The waiter was kinda weird...don't remember his name thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MerrDined on 6/17/2014Ambiance is unique and great for fun dining. Love the salads and the food choices for a group setting.Special Features:
- Love Buca!itwascoolshrugDined on 6/15/2014Delicious! Fun atmosphere! The layered cream cake was Ahhhhmaaaaaziiing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesTheFDined on 6/15/2014Buca is one of my favorites to take friends and family to. The food is served family style, meaning you order for the whole table, not just individuals. The Italian Sodas with cream are outstanding. The Dark Chocolate cake is the best chocolate cake around. Make sure you fill your wallet before you come. It's not exactly cheap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014Thank you my family had a great time all was very wellSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014we had a wonderful time celebrating my grandson's graduation from OU and his landing a job and moving to Michigan this weekend. Thank you for making it special to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2014Took the extra time to find us a table that was large enough for our groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day Disappointmentbummer2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our Family did not have a good experience at the Strongsville Buca Di Beppo. The waiter was not all that friendly, made us feel very uncomfortable. Was not happy or upbeat, never wished me happy mothers day. Never explained the best way to order food and assist us with how to order from the menu. Never got to eat Pasta, spend $64.00 for two entrees, no pasta, no salad, didn't know that bread with oil came to the table. The Servcie was awful. Even tho it was Mother's Day, I didn't need to feel like I was inconveniencing the server. WE all came home feeling very disappointed and a very big let down. I had made reservations and thought it was going to be a very enjoyable dinner. We were seated in the bar area and I wasn't happy in itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kayla's College Grad PartyhappycampersDined on 5/11/2014Our entire party of 22 family members raved about every detail of the restaurant and the dinner. Everything was great! We will be back for sure. We booked in advance. From the first phone call to the take home bags, everything was top notch.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent, the waitress was extremely nice and considerate and gave special attention to us. The small portions are even large we took food home with us. My son first introduced us to here and we have been coming ever since then.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed Mother's Day with a group of 10. Liked the family style. Great service never felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingjkerDined on 5/10/2014My experiences from much traveling is that, Buca di Beppo's has truly never let me down. Whether in Indianapolis, Naples, Las Vegas, Atlanta; ALL my experiences in service and food were outstanding. Atmosphere and ambiance is warm, friendly, & caring without a doubt. I recently took some local friends to the Strongsville, OH establishment to reflect my appreciation in their mentoring in my life. Needless to say, We had a wonderful time with lasting impressions that will continue bringing us back to Buca's. Thank ALL of you... jkerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.