Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
16677 Southpark Center
Strongsville, OH 44136Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4408466262x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Robert Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Strongsville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville - Best Restaurants in Strongsville ›
Buca di Beppo - Strongsville reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (32)special occasion (32)kid-friendly (19)romantic (12)fit for foodies (12)great for brunch (11)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (4)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Dinner for a Groupgr82shareDined on 8/23/2014Went here for my friend's Bachelor party dinner. Portions were huge, great atmosphere, and service was patient and awesome. Our waitress was very kind, funny, and great for helping deciding between meals. Made sure I gave here a good tip. The soon to be groom enjoyed his meal, service, and everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Went to Buccas for a special event with a large party. Service was dismal. One waitress for 15 people. Had to ask for drink refills, napkins etc... Once main dishes were brought out never checked back until we were ready for checks. Manager came over one time in the beginning. Paying our bills became a nightmare. Some credit cards were charged for other peoples meals. Waitress was EXTREMELY frazzled. Manager never came out. Took us close to 30 minutes to get cleared up. I would not recommend Buccas. Extremely disappointed in the service and management.
- smz13VIPDined on 8/3/2014We love the food and ambience at Buca! However, this visit was not enjoyable because our server just was not attentative. We will go back at some point, most likely, but we will be sure not to have Pattie as a server.Special Features:
- fun timelovepastaDined on 7/31/2014the food was great and the service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stuffedhungry4Dined on 7/25/2014So much food. We ordered 2 small entrees for 4 of us and still took some home. Everything was delicious! Love the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KittcattDined on 7/12/2014We each got different entrees, each was very good, yummy to be in fact. Salad was good, wine was good, drinks were good, everything was just fine, we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Great MealTastyDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I have been to this location several times as it is close to our home. The food is always great. We always get something different, and everything we have ever ordered has been great. We talked to our server about the pizza, as that is something we have never ordered. We will be back soon to try a pizza and have a salad.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Buca di Beppo was recommended by my husband's co-worker. We have returned several times...with friends! The staff has been very cordial each time, making us feel not only welcome but special. Our favorite appetizer is the Mini Meatballs but that's just the 'warm-up' for the lasagna! Of course, we enjoy the salads with our meal - that would be either the Mixed Green Salad or the Apple Gorgonzola. It is definitely worth the 45-minute drive for the food, the service and the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choicestrongsvilleresidentDined on 6/27/2014It was a good choice for italian food, they have a good selections of food and a pretty good Bucca vinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterLib357jaohDined on 6/18/2014The waiter was kinda weird...don't remember his name thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MerrDined on 6/17/2014Ambiance is unique and great for fun dining. Love the salads and the food choices for a group setting.Special Features:
- Love Buca!itwascoolshrugDined on 6/15/2014Delicious! Fun atmosphere! The layered cream cake was Ahhhhmaaaaaziiing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesTheFDined on 6/15/2014Buca is one of my favorites to take friends and family to. The food is served family style, meaning you order for the whole table, not just individuals. The Italian Sodas with cream are outstanding. The Dark Chocolate cake is the best chocolate cake around. Make sure you fill your wallet before you come. It's not exactly cheap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014Thank you my family had a great time all was very wellSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014we had a wonderful time celebrating my grandson's graduation from OU and his landing a job and moving to Michigan this weekend. Thank you for making it special to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2014Took the extra time to find us a table that was large enough for our groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day Disappointmentbummer2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our Family did not have a good experience at the Strongsville Buca Di Beppo. The waiter was not all that friendly, made us feel very uncomfortable. Was not happy or upbeat, never wished me happy mothers day. Never explained the best way to order food and assist us with how to order from the menu. Never got to eat Pasta, spend $64.00 for two entrees, no pasta, no salad, didn't know that bread with oil came to the table. The Servcie was awful. Even tho it was Mother's Day, I didn't need to feel like I was inconveniencing the server. WE all came home feeling very disappointed and a very big let down. I had made reservations and thought it was going to be a very enjoyable dinner. We were seated in the bar area and I wasn't happy in itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kayla's College Grad PartyhappycampersDined on 5/11/2014Our entire party of 22 family members raved about every detail of the restaurant and the dinner. Everything was great! We will be back for sure. We booked in advance. From the first phone call to the take home bags, everything was top notch.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent, the waitress was extremely nice and considerate and gave special attention to us. The small portions are even large we took food home with us. My son first introduced us to here and we have been coming ever since then.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed Mother's Day with a group of 10. Liked the family style. Great service never felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingjkerDined on 5/10/2014My experiences from much traveling is that, Buca di Beppo's has truly never let me down. Whether in Indianapolis, Naples, Las Vegas, Atlanta; ALL my experiences in service and food were outstanding. Atmosphere and ambiance is warm, friendly, & caring without a doubt. I recently took some local friends to the Strongsville, OH establishment to reflect my appreciation in their mentoring in my life. Needless to say, We had a wonderful time with lasting impressions that will continue bringing us back to Buca's. Thank ALL of you... jkerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive/Loud/CrampedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014I had a party of 6 and they expected us to cram into a booth that at any other restaurant would fit 4 people comfortably. After demanding we be moved they finally found another booth that had a open end that they placed a chair for the 6th person. This new table was still small, but way more comfortable then the first booth. The place was loud and it wasn't even fully occupied. Our party was having to rise our voices to talk to each other. On top off all the ambiance issues, the food was average at best and it was expensive compared to other Italian restaurants. I will not be patronizing this restaurant again.
- Way to start off summer.BeancounterDined on 5/9/2014We chose Buca to help celebrate the kids being home from college for the summer. The grandparents joined us, which was a big reason why we picked Buca. It can always accommodate a large group. The food seemed better than usual as we had the spaghetti with meatballs, penne a la vodka, and chicken parmesan. The flavors were spot on. For dessert we tried the Italian crème cake - yumMMMM! As always, we'll be back!Special Features:
- The following 309 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Strongsville reviews archive.
- Family ReunionKittyMommaVIPDined on 5/4/2014We had a great time getting 4 generations together for a mini reunion. The good was perfect and there was something for everyone. A great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty ItalianhikecindyDined on 5/2/2014I had not been to Buca di Beppo for a year or two, and the food was even better than I remembered it. We had salad, lasagne, stuffed shells and chicken parmesan, and all were excellent. Our server was attentive to our needs throughout the dinner. An excellent meal--I plan to return soon.Special Features:
- Good FoodGood4uDined on 4/24/2014We'd totally enjoyed ourselves. Good food, portions more than generous and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DinnerDeliciousDined on 4/19/2014I have eaten here before and was so impressed I wanted to bring my family. They really enjoyed the food and the kids especially enjoyed the Brownie Colasso Sundae. ( Which we had a free coupon for, thank you very much) We will be returning soon. The prices are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family birthday partybarbDined on 4/12/2014We all had a great time. Because of the variety the teens and adults all found something they loved and even tried new dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Go, Put it on your list!UniontownFoodieDined on 4/12/2014We had a party of 6 and ended up ordering various things and splitting everything. Love the family style serving. We had the Caesar and antipasti salads, the baked ziti, the stuffed chicken breast, the Italian supreme pizza, and finished all that off with Tiramisu and chocolate cake. We also got the bruschetta, which was good but boring compared to the rest of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY GOOD FAMILY OCASIONMOOSE1947Dined on 4/6/2014ALL OUR FAMILY WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE ATMOSPHERE AND FOOD AND SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. CHICKEN MARSALA WAS TO DIE FOR AND SPAGETTI WAS GREAT AS ALWAYSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family style...not quite!TmishakDined on 4/5/2014Love all the decorations, but anything that has nude or close to for the art should be removed. Kids think its funny and at times its embarrassing. Make the"family style dining" really for the family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 BirthdaysTheC0ugarDined on 4/5/2014We didn't tell anyone about the birthday part, but our group of 16, no 12, no 13, no 12 again... were out Saturday night. People kept adding and bailing on us and the staff at Buca took it in stride. We were seated immediately and the family style food was explained in detail. We were never waiting for food, or saying how hungry we were. Brian, our waiter, was excellent, there when we needed him but not 'hanging around' every minute. Great food, great experience, decent price...lots of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mass food quantities, but deliciousAmyLDined on 4/3/2014It is difficult for a mere couple to dine here. It is much more fun for groups to order and share these family-style dishes. We and another couple come when we see the 4 for $40 offer--garlic (yes, real garlic) bread, salad, and a pasta dish enough for four people. Despite the large serving sizes, the food is served hot and the sauce is well-balanced (not too tangy). The ravioli with meat sauce was served covered with ground beef! Although the huge desserts are enticing, we had to decline. We left full and satisfied! By the way, the staff is friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for family gatherings!LuvItalianFoodDined on 3/30/2014This restaurant is Family style dining, so a great place to catch up with the family while you pass a bowl of pasta around. Food is great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends night outTac215Dined on 3/29/2014The food and service was fantastic!! We will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014Your food is beyond delicious! My only problem is that a salad or bread isn't provided with the entree without an additional cost. The prices are a little high not to have those extras provided. Also, I ordered the chicken marsalla (sp.?) which was the BEST! But usually it is served with mashed potatoes not just a platter of meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch ReviewTracyDined on 3/29/2014Attention to us was very nice. Ambiance was cool - loved the rooms & decorations - and everything was VERY clean, including the restrooms (but they were FREEZING!). Our waiter was awesome - very nice and pleasant, and checked on us several times. Pizza was just okay in taste. Garlic bread was very good. Spaghetti and meatballs - the meatballs were good and very large - but I thought the sauce was very bland, and there wasn't much of it. It was kind of watery and didn't really stick to the noodles. Food left something to be desired/and VERY pricey. We had a $10 off coupon/bill was still $60.00 for 2 kids and 2 adults. Not what I call reasonable in pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DayproberDined on 3/15/2014Had a late lunch celebrating our Moms birthday. Dave was our waiter and did a wonderful job. The food is very good and the service is just great. The staff knows just how much food you will need. Very little left over. Great JobSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2014Good time celebrating a birthday! Sat in the Pope's room.Special Features:
- Picky eaters love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/11/2014My husband and I eat Gluten-free. My In-laws are extremely picky. I have a 3 year old. WE ALL LOVED IT! It was so good that my Mother-In-Law tried our our Apple Gorgonzola Salad and she was happy with our options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.