Buca di Beppo - St. George
1812 E. Red Cliffs Dr.
Saint George, UT 84790Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - St. George
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4356276832x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - St. George
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - St. George - Best Restaurants in St. George ›
Buca di Beppo - St. George reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)special occasion (4)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Late lunch-Early DinnerPinkscrapsDined on 6/12/2014We took family members to Buca at 3 p.m. and were very pleased because of the low noise level, great service and perfect sized table for our group. Once the music came on it wasn't as easy to chat, but most of the meal was perfectly timed. Each family member chose something different so the small portions worked best for us with plenty of leftovers. Meatballs are wonderful! Granddaughter was delighted with the humungous table-sized ice cream and brownie concoction, which provided plenty of photo ops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 69 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - St. George reviews archive.
- PROM was PerfectLoveBuccaDined on 5/3/2014Our group came for our prom dinner! Our server was AMAZING!! She made special accommodations for our group of 14 that became 16! She was patient with us and helped us all pick dinners! We LOVED our server! She never once acted frustrated with us, and lets face it, we are teenagers, we can try the patience of the calmest people! 5 Stars for GREAT service!!!Special Features:
- Easter LunchPinkscrapsDined on 4/20/2014Having no family in the area, we celebrated Easter lunch at Buca di Beppo after an awesome Easter service at Tuacahn. Service was superb, noise level was quiet as there were not yet a lot of diners, the eggplant was delicious, San Remo pasta not something I would order again, but the overall experience was great.Special Features:
- St. George tripOldManTDined on 3/1/2014On a very busy Saturday, after trying another restaurant and being told there would be at least a 90 minute wait for our size group, I checked 'Open Table' to see what was available. Everyone in the group was unfamiliar with this app and skeptical about the reservation. They doubted our large group would realistically be able to walk into that particular restaurant in the next 30 minutes and immediately be seated. When it actually happened, they were more than pleasantly surprised! Kudos to OpenTable!! I just wish more restaurants would participate. When looking on OpenTable to see what was available I could only find 3. And this is in a multiple-city area that probably supplies over a hundred eating establishments!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsJetboyDined on 2/14/2014Invite a few close couples, order a varity of dishes and have a blast sharing, talking, laughing and enjoying each other. We just did that for valentines Day. No better place in town. Built to celebrate in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Serviceyum2tumDined on 2/10/2014We were treated well by our server and the food was fabulous as well as generous in portions. Family size easily fed 5 to 6 people. I definitely recommend the cheesy bread. The kids liked the seafood pasta, especially the mussels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayzionsamDined on 1/9/2014My wife enjoyed her birthday celebration and the hosts / servers were great , as was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be hungryhighlatteDined on 12/25/2013Big servings, family style. Food is not exceptional but good. Atmosphere is fun. Great for general get together, birthdays or just the two of you. Lots of photographs from days gone by grace the walls, both fun and memorable.. Service is very good. The problem with restaurants in Utah is drinks. If you like wine, best to order a bottle, have a beer, or liquored coffee drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DayPinkscrapsDined on 12/25/2013We chose Buca di Beppo for Christmas Day late lunch. Holidays were spent earlier with family and this was for just us. We liked the fact that there was a "traditional" lunch to choose - or an Italian meal. The food was superb, the waitress very accommodating, the noise level was moderate (which is one reason we dine at off hours), the ambiance is fun and it was an overall good choice.Special Features:
- great lunchjenijDined on 12/1/2013Went for lunch and it was wonderful. Quiet, delicious and awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodUtahtrip5Dined on 11/28/2013Being Italian, it's hard to impress me with Italian food. This food was good. Not amazing, but good. I would tell other people to eat there. We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner...the best part was I did not have to wash one single dish!!! Waiter was a little annoying. But otherwise...very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was somewhat disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013I was somewhat disappointed. It was not exactly as described in the website ads, but I probably expected too much. The service was excellent. I probably will never go to any restaurant for a Thanksgiving Dinner again. My daughter and her husband, plus my wife pretty much feel the same way. One last comment from my wife . One would expect hot rolls on thanksgiving, rather than bread.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving TURKEYJetboyDined on 11/28/2013We dined at Buca last Thanksgiving and had a wonderful meal of turkey, stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, etc. We enjoyed so much we dined at Buca again this year for Thanksgiving. Same menu but what a difference in quality. Poor tasteless gravy, too many green beans, terrible stuffing (looked and tasted like croutons), turkey was ok, pitiful canon lies without chocolate for dessert. Will not ho again. I love Buca, one of my favorite restaurants but not for Thanksgiving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving In St. GeorgeChacoDined on 11/28/2013This was our second Thanksgiving at Buca di Beppo ( St. George ), vacationing here from Seattle. Our first year was wonderful, however, this experience was not quite the same. Being a group of 5, we were first seated at a half-moon table which was at the intersection of the dining room ( reservations were made a month in advance ). We asked to be moved, in which case we were switched to a booth where one of us had to sit at the end. This was ok until all of our food arrived. It was extremely crowded and not the comfort we were used to. Fortunately the meal was very good along with the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had never been here beforemoolaDined on 11/22/2013We had never been here before and my brother recommended it to us. We found the waiter to be very accommodating and explained the menu, food sizes, etc very well. Delicious food and we will recommend this to our friends and come back again.Special Features:
- Veteran's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2013I heard Buca was giving military members an appreciation meal on Veteran's Day like many other restaurants in the area. These included Texas Road House, Applebees, Golden Corral, Olive Garden. None of the other restaurants require a coupon for a Veteran's meal, they ask for ID or a DD214. Finally the manager approved the Veteran's meal which turned out to be a cheep pasta side dish, while my adult family members had regular meals. It didn't even amount to a kids meal. I had to eat part of my family member's meals. I began asking myself who might be running Buca, certainly not Americans. You lost several generations of customers on that day. Save your appreciation, I'll go elsewhere in the future. Lieutenant Commander USN Retired 26 years.Special Features:
- The service was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/6/2013The service was great and our food came out exceptionally fast. We ate to our limits and still had food to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for family lunchAuntieDined on 10/26/2013We had my folks, plus nieces and nephews for Saturday lunch. Darling server, cute table (The Pope's Room), very nice hostess. Food was a little slow in coming, but was tasty. Overall nice experience, and a great place for groups or larger family gatherings.Special Features:
- Quantity not QualityrunnergirlVIPDined on 10/4/2013The house chianti was excellent as recommended by the server. The bread was served cold. The baked ziti was not baked. Just Pasta with rosa sauce we didn't care for and cheese melted on top. Lacking in flavor and texture. Meatball was very dry. If you like large portions It is the only thing you will like about this restaurant.
- Italian!PowerwaveDined on 9/27/2013The food here is absolutely the best. Large family style servings at a good price.Special Features:
- Have been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2013Have been to the restaurant in Las Vegas. They're both fun with great foodSpecial Features:
- Good food served family styleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2013My wife and I visited Buca on 7/3/13. It was our scond visit. The food was good (veal parm. and stuffed shells) and very filling. We ordered the small portions and still took food home. The service was very attentive and friendly. It is a restuarant we will go back to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great and weSusanDined on 6/15/2013Everything was great and we all enjoyed the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itTrishaDined on 6/13/2013I booked my reservations online not realizing that it was 15 mins to closing. The staff was so nice and did not rush like other places do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencedarhmiDined on 5/31/2013I have come to respect Buca di Beppo for their excellent customer service and wonderful food options. I have enjoyed different dishes on each occasion and have yet to encounter anything mediocre. My family and I have always been promptly seated and well tended. I appreciate the environment and respect that Buca di Beppo creates and conveys to its customers. As a nearby neighbor, I promise that Buca di Beppo will remain on my short list of go-to restaurants for special occasions and family gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun way to celebratelv2computeDined on 5/22/2013We were there to celebrate graduation and birthdays! When we arrived, our table was ready for us. That was NICE! We did have to wait longer than I would have liked to get attention from our server to make our order. She brought our drinks and then disappeared for quite awhile. She was very good to bring us more bread with vinegar and oil to dip it in when we asked though. That kept us going while we waited for our food. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. When you say it feeds 2, it actually feeds 4 at least! We had the manicotti, stuffed shells, chicken alfredo (not much chicken in it though) and the baked rigatoni. All of these were good... We will be back. The coupons also help to make it affordable, so keep them coming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner w/ friendsrockybalboaDined on 5/2/2013We selected a small Wedge salad and a large baked rigatoni, which was plenty for 4, including enough for each couple to take some home. Was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was great. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013The service was great. We made reservations online, and there was no wait, we were seated immediately and our server was right there to take our drink order. The bread was excellent and the food portions were robust. Overall, food quality was great. I would completely recommend Buca di Beppo St. George.Special Features:
- Loved the food as usual, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Loved the food as usual, but each dish is great in its own way as I experience something new every time. I love the fact that it's not a run of the mill Italian restaurant, but that it looks, sounds, and tastes like authentic Italian.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable to walk aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013Very enjoyable to walk about and look at the many photographs and the decor. Good music too.Special Features:
- Been to Bucca in Milwaukee,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Been to Bucca in Milwaukee, Salt Lake and now St. George. I didn't know it was a chain when we went the first time! The food was delicious in St. George just as it always has been for us--except for the insalata caprese--because of terrible tomatoes (they looked good, but didn't taste good) which was a disappointment, but the rest of the food was perfect. We love the Apple Gorgonzola salad and the LOVE the Chicken Saltimbocca. The kids love the pizza. It's a thin crust, which we love, but realize that some people don't. If you have a group of 7-10 I recommend requesting the "Pope Room." There's no extra charge for it. It's a little more set away from the rest of the restaurant, which we enjoy (especially with small children).Special Features:
- On a Busy NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Even on a very busy night (Valentine's Day) the service was great, the food was scrumptious and the ambiance just fine.Special Features:
- Our server, Alyssa, was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013Our server, Alyssa, was excellent & made our dining very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Our food took an hour to beOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Our food took an hour to be served to our table, & then we still had to wait for some of the sauces. The service that the waiter gave was excellent, but the wait for the food was not & the food was only okay. The price you pay for what you get is too much.I don't think we will go going back.
- We took out-of-state visitorsPinkscrapsDined on 2/5/2013We took out-of-state visitors to the Buca di Beppo experience. We all enjoyed the food, the ambiance and the exceptional service. Plenty of food - even left overs. Thoroughly good time.Special Features:
- The waite staff was fantastic!LoveBuccaDined on 2/2/2013The waite staff was fantastic! The manager Ken worked with me to ensure the kids had a wonderful dinner before their school sponsored event. We love Buca and will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- We have been to Buca di BeppoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We have been to Buca di Beppo several times. I have always enjoyed the food. On 12/31/12 we ordered an appetizer and two entrees. The waitress brought the entrees before the appetizer. She took them back and about 15 minutes later the appetizer arrived. We were only half way done with the appetizer when she brought the entrees back. We were at a small table for two and she crammed everything onto the table. We felt rushed to eat the appetizer to free up some space. To make things worse the food was the same dishes that she brought the first time. The entrees had been sitting under a warmer for about an half hour. They could have at least made some fresh meals. We should have complained while still at the restaurant.Special Features:
- Gluten free optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012We were there visiting. It was the only place open on Christmas so we made a reservation. We were seated immediately. The gluten free menu was small but had good choices. Our sever was a little brain dead on the gluten free items. But other then that we got food fast. The small salad was HUGE and we were full.
- Our waitress was great. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Our waitress was great. Food was good and served family style which was nice. Glad we had reservations as it was Christmas so almost everything else was closed and Buca was full.Special Features:
- I was very impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012I was very impressed with the quick service I received when greeted at the door. I was very grateful for the ease of being able to make the reservation om the same day. The food was very good with vast amounts, it kept my family pleased.Special Features: