Buca di Beppo - Southlake
2701 East State Highway 114
Southlake, TX 76092Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Southlake
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (817) 749-6262
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Daniel Albarran
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Southlake
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Southlake - Best Restaurants in Southlake ›
Buca di Beppo - Southlake reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (47)kid-friendly (27)special occasion (26)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (7)romantic (6)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great day for Father's DayLuvtoeatgreatfoodDined on 6/15/2014The food was great and servers were very good! We enjoyed the baked ziti the best! Also had the chicken Marsala and green beans! Yum!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food deliveryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We loved our waitress but food delivery was lagging. They brought my granddaughters food out way before ours( It was apparent the waitress was upset over that) and by the time we got our food she was done eating. It was a busy day for Fathers day so I guess that is why there was a delay in the kitchen. We had to wait waaaaaaaay too long! We love dining here and love the food but no more holiday dining here for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fathers day failBadServiceDined on 6/15/2014although the food was good, i was very upset that the service was so bad on fathers day. no refills on soda but charged 15.00 for 5 drinks, no plates for appetizer until after we had eaten it and we waited 20 minutes for a side of sauce my husband requested to go with his meal. By the time we go the sauce we had to leave. On top of that we sat at a corner booth table that had a ledge behind it. this ledge is where all the dirty cups, dishes and trash were stacked, inches from my head and my son continually tried to grab these things throughout lunch. But the plus of this ledge was it is also where extra plates nd the oil & vinegar were placed so we helped ourselves since we had no one eles there to help us when we needed something.Special Features:
- Father's DayRoxirealtorDined on 6/14/2014Great Father's Day get together - lots of grandkids and perfect around the popes table! Ps when they say colossal - it is colossal !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to parOsolomiooDined on 6/11/2014I had made the reservation at Bucca's a month ago for a very special get together with our immediate family. We have been to this restaurant dozens of times in the past and food, service and ambiance has been top notch. Very disappointed to report that while the food and ambiance expectations were met the service was terrible. It was not the fault of our waiter, he tried his best. He was simply overwhelmed. The meal started out ok but went downhill quickly as more patrons came in. Despite our waiters best efforts by the time appetizers arrived we were mostly on our own as drinks went unfilled, dirty plates stacked up and the expected tableside checkup didn't happen. Management was not to be seen although the chef came out to ask about food.
- GmanVIPDined on 6/7/2014Always dependable. Always fun. Buca is a good place to go with an appetite. The leftovers are always good the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but noisyTxbakeDined on 6/6/2014Enjoyed a nice dinner at Buca - food was good, service was good, but the noise level was way too loud. We were in a small room with a low ceiling and two very large groups (15-20 people each). It was difficult for our table of 5 to talk, it didn't help that they seated us at a larger round table that could seat 8. Overall the food was consistent and we will go back. However, we will ask for a different area to be seated away from large parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible decorthe4rojosVIPDined on 5/31/2014The food is wonderful. The chopped salad is the best anywhere and their lasagna is tops. We also love the tiramisu. However, the decor is nasty. There are too many naked or scantily dressed individuals on the wall. I hate this part of the restaurant.Special Features:
- DavidDavidTheFoodManDined on 5/30/2014My wife and I spent our 3-year anniversary here and we really enjoyed it. The waitress did recommend a dish that she said was the "best ever" and I didn't really enjoy it; but that does not say anything about the food, just my taste buds! Everything else we ate was fantastic. It is a very good place to take a family and share a meal. The food is large enough to split two to three ways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant food!Terry51Dined on 5/26/2014We had a party of ten, including young children. We sat at the Pope's table and the kids loved the turntable. The food was outstanding and so was our waiter. I will always consider Buca di Beppo for all my special occasions.Special Features:
- Great ServicedmkellerDined on 5/26/2014With 11 people and two babies, service was friendly and efficient. Best waiter ever. Thank you.Special Features:
- Nice for group gatheringsTorikDined on 5/22/2014We dine here quite often for birthday gatherings sporix 12-20 people. Family style ordering keeps the costs down. The foid and service were inconsistent and when mentioned, we did not receive any apologiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsKreviewerDined on 5/17/2014We went for my wife's birthday, and this was the perfect place for our group of twelve. The family style portions let everyone try a variety of foods. The service was fantastic! A drink was never emptied before it was refilled. We tried the baked ziti, manicotti, spaghetti with marinara, chicken parmigiana, and two dishes with shrimp. The marinara didn't bring as much flavor to the spaghetti as if hoped, but every other dish was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTummyYumDined on 5/11/2014Our family loves Buca and goes there often. The food has always been high quality and served cheerfully by well trained wait staff. We really like the interesting photos which cover the walls and always prompt conversation about them. We've been Buca fans since they opened this location and look forward to our next visit with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday/Mother's day gatheringCelebrationDined on 5/11/2014Took our daughter and grandsons on Mother's day to celebrate Mom's day and grandson's bday. It was a hit. So much so that the 14 yr old who is a man of few words told his Mom he DEFINETELY wanted to return. The youngest grandson's eyes almost popped out of his head when a slice of "birthday cake" was quietly set in front of him. (He does not like attention so we nixed the birthday song). Staff made it a special visit and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FunJMACDined on 5/11/2014This is a great place for multiple-generation family outing. Fun for all with lots of choices to eat. A regular for for Sunday or celebratory lunch or dinners for my family. On this trip, service was a little slow (inexperienced server) and temperature cold. However, we enjoyed the experience and the food was plentiful and excellent as always.Special Features:
- Well Taken Care OfcasualdineracDined on 5/10/2014Went to dinner the night before Mother's Day. Ordered 2 entrees and a salad. It took somewhere around 45 minutes or so for our food to be served, although it didn't feel that long and we hadn't really noticed or commented on it. When our food arrived, the manager followed up and explained that she was sorry it had taken so long for 2 entrees, and that our meal was on the house and to pick out a dessert as well. Very nice gesture on their part. This was my first experience at Buca di Beppo and I don't think it would be a regular place for me, as I think I have had better Italian food at other places, however I will return on occasion because of their hospitality and would recommend others do the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous!jlr0912Dined on 5/7/2014I've been here three times and every time was exceptional! Food, waitstaff, bar....everything about this restaurant is really great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceYankeeManDined on 4/26/2014Food is always good. The service from Taylor was outstanding. Will ask for him when we return.Special Features:
- So Good!!!dalkogunDined on 4/21/2014family style big portions. Small feeds two, large feeds four. Pizzas are good, pastas are heavy and delicious, fresh garlic bread is yummy! Even the complimentary bread with olive oil and vinegar is quite appetizing. They often run promotions here so keep an eye out. Like 4 people eat for $80 or similar deals which is good for groups to enjoy. Food wise, I would say 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter lunchcre8Dined on 4/20/2014We booked a reservation for Easter and walked right in without a delay. The servers were pleasant and attentive, replenishing drinks and bread frequently. The food took a while to come out of the kitchen and when it did, we had one plate piping hot while another was barely warm. The chicken limone was great-very tender and flavorful. The bread was ok-nothing special. And the pasta supremo was so-so. The chicken was tough and the alfredo sauce was bland. I also thought that $10 for a plate of broccoli was a bit much. But we have eaten there several times in the past and had great food, so I won't hold it against them. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because it was a holiday. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Made Family Easter Celebration!!ItalianCajunDined on 4/20/2014Our Wait Staff was BEYOND attentive... we had a party of 10 and everyone was so pleased with the service, food, ambience and the ability to speak to each other and not having to shout!!! The food was exceptional, everyone helped us decide on dishes that everyone would like, and then packed up all the left overs. AWESOME!!! gathering spot...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodsatedDined on 4/20/2014We had Easter brunch and it was very good. It was very crowded but we were seated on time for our reservation. The server forgot our sausage and peppers but she brought them later and comp'd the mistake. We had 2 children and they were pleased with the selection as well. All in all, a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014We were there for Easter brunch and were disappointed they didn't offer ham on Easter as you did turkey on Thanksgiving. Also, we miss the bread the bruschetta used to come on as the hard bread it was on was a huge disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacefrogsrusDined on 4/20/2014We really enjoyed our time there. We were very lucky and got to eat in the kitchen. So much fun to see all the food as it was going out to other guest. The service was great! the food was hot and very tasty.Special Features:
- Taste and expense Diverge at BucaSwingBassDined on 4/18/2014The pasta, and salad, although plentiful, really lacked flavor. The sauce was bland on the baked ziti, and the rigatoni did not have much flavor either. My wife and I had the Caesar salad, which was fair, and did not have much bite in terms of either a garlic or anchovy flavor. The veal parmigiana was bitter. We had a large bill, over $120. for the four of us (no alcohol either). We did have the 3 Canoli dessert which my daughter raved about.- so one good item. We have been coming there for around 7 years. Each time has been a little less flavor. Texas in general seems to struggle with good Italian food, Having lived in the NE for a number of years, we have very far to go, and Buca certainty needs to pull up their flavor standards.
- Baby ShowerjshieldsDined on 4/13/2014I hosted a baby shower at the Southlake Location and the staff was really great and accommodating. Great wait staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2014We go here once or twice a year, first time at this location. The food was good. Service was decent. My only complaint is that I specifically asked for no booth when posting my reservation for my group of 14. Lo and behold, we were placed in a booth along a long wall. we asked the waiter to move us to one of the larger tables, but he told us they were reserved. We went for Sunday lunch and the place was dead. When we left, the other tables had still not been sat.Special Features:
- I had to wait 20 extra minutesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014I had to wait 20 extra minutes past my reservation. Aside from that everything was well above expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic surprise birthday dinnerKduff85Dined on 4/12/2014They accepted a large reservation weeks in advance. Called me to confirm and made sure the surprise was a success. They let us bring our own cake. Food was great with plenty for left overs. Service was excellent. Very obvious they handle large groups all the time. A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint!MissRDined on 4/11/2014I love the Southlake, TX, Buca du Beppo! The waitstaff is super attentative -- and kid-friendly. My 12-mo-old granddaughter loved our waiters! I rated the food as only "Good" this time. The chicken carbonara was bland and a bit dry. The lasagna was fabulous, though! The manager came to our table and offered to make another entree to replace the one that disappointed, and the gesture alone was enough to satisfy us. We WILL return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a wonderful experiencej9persDined on 4/5/2014Buca has never disappointed. The staff is attentive without being annoying, the atmosphere is fun and the food is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place for celebrationsmidlomommyDined on 4/5/2014We had a get together with old college friends to celebrate a new baby. It was wonderful and a perfect place to gather. Would love to see gluten free pasta :-) Servers were awesome and we were seated immediately with reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serving portionshoneyDined on 4/4/2014Our party of 8 enjoyed the family style dining and also being able to order off the children's menu for the kiddos. Glad we ordered a bit less than the waiter recommended...we would have had WAY TOO Much food! Serving portions are more than ample and we have big appetites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014Loved this dining experience. Bucca di Beppo has always been a favorite of ours. We always feel as if we ate the only ones there. The atmosphere is conducive to whatever your duning reason/ occasion is. Food is always the best. Will definitely recommend to others and will go back.Special Features:
- Eat in the KitchenTexasSoonerDined on 3/29/2014Eating in the Kitchen is a blast, kid friendly and the staff were great to us. A little noisy but that is part of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had reserved a table forblowinsnowDined on 3/29/2014We had reserved a table for 10 which turned out to be a long booth for 8. Not a good set up for a party, trying to converse w/ each other. Wont select Buca next time. Food was good.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014Great food, but the waiter was terrible! He had to many tables and could not handle all of them productively!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationchexmexDined on 3/23/2014It being my first time at this restaurant, I must say, it was a great experience. From the atmosphere to the food (especially), and the employees. Our waiter was great! He was very attentive. Everyone was so friendly. Im glad I decided to get together for my mom's birthday there. She too enjoyed it very much. It is a place that you can go for any occasion even if it is just to have lunch or dine. They definitely are not stingy on the food either. We all had pretty good portion size plates that I can say took care of dinner the next night. I will definitely be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMDelicious!FoodLoverDined on 3/21/2014This place was amazing from head to toe it had a family feel with a cluttered look that worked for this place. The service was great when any server walked by they would check on you even if they weren't your particular sever. The food was outstanding very flavorful, however I will say this is not a place to go alone because the portions are made family size so if your by yourself expect a lot of food. I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.