Buca di Beppo - Roseville
1212 Galleria Boulevard
Roseville, CA 95678Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (916) 771-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: James Harriatt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Roseville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (45)kid-friendly (28)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (5)romantic (4)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Really good!DisappointedDined on 11/18/2014Had a little room to ourselves. Could easily have conversation. Service was very good, food was delicious. So much that we easily had leftovers! Manager came by to check on how things were. Really enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Great restaurant! The food was perfect and the atmosphere was welcoming. It actually felt like a family meal. This visit was for a birthday celebration. Although the candles were a unique touch, some kind of cake or dessert for the birthday person would have made this visit perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Style & Kid FriendlySharonbytheseashoreDined on 11/15/2014Great for groups & families & for celebrations! Food is fantastic as well as the service. Wait staff friendly, accommodating & attentive. We never had to ask for more soda, water or bread. The kids will love seeing the open kitchen first hand. We can always count on Bucca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JanJan24Dined on 11/15/2014Food was good. Finding parking was horrible. Found out not to order the Floritine bread - it takes forever for them to make and we had our dinner before it arrived. Even though it was very busy our server did a great job making sure we had everything we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceannivdinDined on 11/9/2014We love Bucca, but had not visited this location. It was great, the family loved it. I will definitely return and recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday clubGrandmaJoanDined on 11/9/2014loved the discount for my birthday. we are vegetarians and the eggplant Parmesan is the best we've ever had! great reasonably priced wine. service is efficient and personable. we often go to Buca for celebrations. love it!Special Features:
- Good pasta dishesDssacDined on 11/9/2014All the pasta dishes and salad were wonderful. It was a bit noisy with groups and kids. The servers are given too many tables to take care of at the same time so we did not get the best service. The area we sat in was cold with air blowing down on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationFunLovingSnickerdoodleDined on 11/8/2014Buca di Beppo went out of their way to make this a special birthday dinner for my mom's 70th. My mom loved the restaurant and the food. The atmosphere and family style serving makes Buca the perfect birthday restaurant. However, and this is completely out of Buca's control, patrons should beware as this does create an extremely lively & LOUD atmosphere. Unfortunately for us, 2 groups celebrating at nearby tables were extremely LOUD to the point where is was hard for us to hold a conversation. I felt sorry for my mom. It's not Buca's fault, just wish people could me more considerate and not yell when talking. We know this is all part of the fun at Buca and that's why we chose it, just these 2 groups were obnoxious.Special Features:
- The Absent Birthday MealBirthday111114Dined on 11/8/2014There is a lot that I privately have shared with restaurant. Ensure that the guest of honor is recognized.
- We are a group of 15ShayDined on 11/7/2014And our service was amazing ! Our food was delicious. We were all very pleased with our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent birthday spotToddsDined on 11/4/2014Bucco is a wonderful place for a family birthday party. They made my 14 year old feel very special. The waiter, Dominic, was fantstic. Everything from wine service to dessert was spot on! He even ran out to our car to bring us our leftover cake we forgot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicePdgalDined on 10/26/2014Love going there with friends and family. Were there Sunday, Joseph was our server and he was just great and personable.Special Features:
- Fun place for dinnervvvvDined on 10/18/2014A quirky, delightful place for friends and family to meet for dinner, but very popular, so make reservations. The dishes are simple and tasty Southern Italian, not gourmet but good, served family style in bowls for all to share. They are pricey for their size and content, especially the appetizers like the half a cup of spinach, cheese, and artichoke dip with a little bread for $18. And they could use more gluten free dishes, perhaps offering a white instead of wheat pasta option. But overall fun and tasty.Special Features:
- Had a great timeMomof3butfamilyof8Dined on 10/12/2014We went here for my sons 11th birthday dinner. It was his very first time eating there and he loved it. We will definitly be coming back in the future. The service was great and the food was exceptional. We even had our infant that needed a high chair and then a sling and they switched them out and occomadated us without hassle. Overall experience was top notch!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJoanneDined on 10/5/2014Love their chicken saltimboca, fruti de mare and antipasto salad. Everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 10/4/2014Our reservations were there, they had called 3 times before to confirm, and everything was ready for us. We were celebrating my wife's birthday with family members and it was great. The selection of food was wonderful and the food warmth and taste was very good. We had our 3 yr. old grand daughter in our party and she loved it too. Three gentleman workers sang Happy Birthday with the candles and it was good. Over all, we had a wonderful time. Our time was 4:00 PM, so, I cannot comment on the blanks I left. Thanks so much Buca di Beppo-Roseville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spilling and not paying attention.Emdavs21Dined on 10/3/2014My group and I were in the Pope room and I watched about 6-7 people drop food spill things and it took our waiter 35 minutes to come back while we were waiting for him. We were late to our movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite!jregDined on 9/27/2014This is my favorite restaurant. I just love the food, especially the garlic bread and the pasta is so yummy! It's family style, so it's really fun to share with family and/or friends a little bit of everything. :)Special Features:
- Bucca Never DisappointsjoliclarkDined on 9/26/2014Whether we dine intimate, my wife and I, or as a group of family and friends, Bucca de Beppos never lets us down!! Service is outstanding!! We have never left an experience at Bucca disappointed!! Not once!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningfamilyDined on 9/19/2014Great food with lots of choices and served family style! Great ambiance and a fun place to go! They walk you through the kitchen and tell you all about the restaurant as you walk through to your table. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt rushedIllletyouknowDined on 9/9/2014Halfway through our salads, the water brought our main dish. Halfway through eating the pasta, he brought by the desserts. We had only been at the table 20 minutes at that point! If I wanted fast food I would have gone to a fast food place. Pasta was average. The worse thing is that the place had just a few diners. Spend time training the waiters to sense the customers eating style. Personally, I hate to be rushed.
- First day out since babyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Upon getting there we were walked through the kitchen to a cute quiet little table, this was the best part :/ our waiter didn't come for several minutes and when he did he smelled like a freshly smoked cigarette. He was not very attentive the entire visit. Food was less than mediocre. Not very good. I wished I would have done more research and picked somewhere different.Special Features:
- GoodReviewDined on 9/6/2014Good food; good service; the room was chilly. I didn't care for the mandatory tour to get to a booth in the bar area which was 20 feet away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGabbyDined on 9/6/2014It was our first time so we didn't know what to expect. We just hope that everything will be ok for my daughter's sweet 16 celebration. The serving was adequate and even more than enough. The taste was superb and we were so full and satisfied at the end of the meal. I just regret I wasn't able to try their dessert coz I was so full. Lol!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOXIELADY5Dined on 9/5/2014Enjoyable, relaxing, friendly service excellent food, nice selection on the menu. Will be back. Nice to make reservation and was not kept waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday'sSummerDined on 8/31/2014Our dining experience has always been great. The portions are plentiful, and the service has always been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca rulesdeemokDined on 8/24/2014We had a group of 14 energetic (mostly Italians) to celebrate Papa Joe's birthday. It was great food and great fun. Very kid friendly. Our server (Donnie) was outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Families-one coupon allowedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I will never visit again with more than one family in our group. We had two families in our group so we had two separate checks for our table. Total of 11 people in our party. Each family had their own coupon to use but the staff would only allow one coupon for the entire table. We were not happy with that at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Buca!NateVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always excellent. Service is great. Donnie was our waiter and did a great job! We'll be back soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Peppo is Always FunJenDiningDined on 8/17/2014Delicous food, however, could tell there was a different chef that night. The chicken parmesan was not quite as good as it has been in the past. Otherwise, excellent services and great food. It is great for families, and if you get the chance sit in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Chefs Table a MUST!LipsDined on 8/9/2014We have started a new tradition in our lives...we will celebrate our anniversary every year here at the Chefs table! Not everybody knows about this table, but it's a MUST!! Staff is great, food is AMAZING, and being in the kitchen was FUN! The only complaint, if I had to have one, was its a little hot, but to be expected!! Can't wait till next year!Special Features:
- DINGODined on 8/7/2014It is a good place for children as it is fairly noisy with many big parties. Our server was effficent and pleasant but was not notified by the host of our request for a birthday song.Special Features:
- Bad service and bad foodbadexperienceDined on 8/2/2014The food is way too cheesy and heavy. On all ends, it is too greasy, too much cheese and garlic on everything. The service was terrible. We didn't get what we ordered, the kids came last and the soup was cold. My husband and I felt terrible all night and the next morning. We had an upset stomach and regretted going there with our friends.Special Features:
- Yummmmmmmm1011Dined on 7/31/2014First time I've had their Antipasto salad - very good. THe Lasagne was spectacular. Server was attentive, friendly, and efficient. I'll have to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 283 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews archive.
- Never againINJGDined on 7/25/2014Service very slow. Had to send bread back to be re-warmed. Took 25 min to get ravioli & chicken.Special Features:
- Surprise!SharonbytheseashoreDined on 7/22/2014Had a group surprise bday party at the roseville location. Everything went off without a hitch. The hostess even helped with the surprise (& boy was the bday girl surprised!!) that started the evening off, our waiter was fantastic and accommodating, and the food was terrific and plentiful. I was able to arrive early to decorate & set up our area and tables also. I couldn't have asked for more!!Special Features:
- great servicexx4funxxVIPDined on 7/14/2014Couldn't ask for better staff. Everyone was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasionAloha4allDined on 6/29/2014A perfect choice for this family get together w/my daughters and their families. A table of ten, we all felt connected and unified in giveng congratulations for Daisy's graduation. All her hard work paid off with great food and delicious dessert. Thanks to Amanda & crew for making it happen.Special Features:
- Dinner with parentsFarmdzDined on 6/21/2014Taking my mom and dad here for his birthday was great, they got to try different dishes from the "shareable" menu. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotableLordAlexanderDined on 6/15/2014Buca di Beppo is wonderful restaurant. While at times I felt the decorations were overwhelming, majorly I was very happy with my experience. The menu was extensive and I felt that it gave me enough DIFFERENT options. My only problem with that Is that it was made so there was no single meal option. Bowls of 2-3 to 4-6. I had no problem with taking home the rest of my meal to have later. The waiters and waitresses were very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this to a friend and I would return. The frutti di mare is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.