Buca di Beppo - Roseville
1212 Galleria Boulevard
Roseville, CA 95678Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9167719463x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: James Harriatt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Roseville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (40)kid-friendly (27)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (9)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)romantic (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Fun place for dinnervvvvDined on 10/18/2014A quirky, delightful place for friends and family to meet for dinner, but very popular, so make reservations. The dishes are simple and tasty Southern Italian, not gourmet but good, served family style in bowls for all to share. They are pricey for their size and content, especially the appetizers like the half a cup of spinach, cheese, and artichoke dip with a little bread for $18. And they could use more gluten free dishes, perhaps offering a white instead of wheat pasta option. But overall fun and tasty.Special Features:
- Had a great timeMomof3butfamilyof8Dined on 10/12/2014We went here for my sons 11th birthday dinner. It was his very first time eating there and he loved it. We will definitly be coming back in the future. The service was great and the food was exceptional. We even had our infant that needed a high chair and then a sling and they switched them out and occomadated us without hassle. Overall experience was top notch!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJoanneDined on 10/5/2014Love their chicken saltimboca, fruti de mare and antipasto salad. Everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 10/4/2014Our reservations were there, they had called 3 times before to confirm, and everything was ready for us. We were celebrating my wife's birthday with family members and it was great. The selection of food was wonderful and the food warmth and taste was very good. We had our 3 yr. old grand daughter in our party and she loved it too. Three gentleman workers sang Happy Birthday with the candles and it was good. Over all, we had a wonderful time. Our time was 4:00 PM, so, I cannot comment on the blanks I left. Thanks so much Buca di Beppo-Roseville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spilling and not paying attention.Emdavs21Dined on 10/3/2014My group and I were in the Pope room and I watched about 6-7 people drop food spill things and it took our waiter 35 minutes to come back while we were waiting for him. We were late to our movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite!jregDined on 9/27/2014This is my favorite restaurant. I just love the food, especially the garlic bread and the pasta is so yummy! It's family style, so it's really fun to share with family and/or friends a little bit of everything. :)Special Features:
- Bucca Never DisappointsjoliclarkDined on 9/26/2014Whether we dine intimate, my wife and I, or as a group of family and friends, Bucca de Beppos never lets us down!! Service is outstanding!! We have never left an experience at Bucca disappointed!! Not once!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningfamilyDined on 9/19/2014Great food with lots of choices and served family style! Great ambiance and a fun place to go! They walk you through the kitchen and tell you all about the restaurant as you walk through to your table. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt rushedIllletyouknowDined on 9/9/2014Halfway through our salads, the water brought our main dish. Halfway through eating the pasta, he brought by the desserts. We had only been at the table 20 minutes at that point! If I wanted fast food I would have gone to a fast food place. Pasta was average. The worse thing is that the place had just a few diners. Spend time training the waiters to sense the customers eating style. Personally, I hate to be rushed.
- First day out since babyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Upon getting there we were walked through the kitchen to a cute quiet little table, this was the best part :/ our waiter didn't come for several minutes and when he did he smelled like a freshly smoked cigarette. He was not very attentive the entire visit. Food was less than mediocre. Not very good. I wished I would have done more research and picked somewhere different.Special Features:
- GoodReviewDined on 9/6/2014Good food; good service; the room was chilly. I didn't care for the mandatory tour to get to a booth in the bar area which was 20 feet away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGabbyDined on 9/6/2014It was our first time so we didn't know what to expect. We just hope that everything will be ok for my daughter's sweet 16 celebration. The serving was adequate and even more than enough. The taste was superb and we were so full and satisfied at the end of the meal. I just regret I wasn't able to try their dessert coz I was so full. Lol!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOXIELADY5Dined on 9/5/2014Enjoyable, relaxing, friendly service excellent food, nice selection on the menu. Will be back. Nice to make reservation and was not kept waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday'sSummerDined on 8/31/2014Our dining experience has always been great. The portions are plentiful, and the service has always been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca rulesdeemokDined on 8/24/2014We had a group of 14 energetic (mostly Italians) to celebrate Papa Joe's birthday. It was great food and great fun. Very kid friendly. Our server (Donnie) was outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Families-one coupon allowedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I will never visit again with more than one family in our group. We had two families in our group so we had two separate checks for our table. Total of 11 people in our party. Each family had their own coupon to use but the staff would only allow one coupon for the entire table. We were not happy with that at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Buca!NateVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always excellent. Service is great. Donnie was our waiter and did a great job! We'll be back soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Peppo is Always FunJenDiningDined on 8/17/2014Delicous food, however, could tell there was a different chef that night. The chicken parmesan was not quite as good as it has been in the past. Otherwise, excellent services and great food. It is great for families, and if you get the chance sit in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Chefs Table a MUST!LipsDined on 8/9/2014We have started a new tradition in our lives...we will celebrate our anniversary every year here at the Chefs table! Not everybody knows about this table, but it's a MUST!! Staff is great, food is AMAZING, and being in the kitchen was FUN! The only complaint, if I had to have one, was its a little hot, but to be expected!! Can't wait till next year!Special Features:
- DINGODined on 8/7/2014It is a good place for children as it is fairly noisy with many big parties. Our server was effficent and pleasant but was not notified by the host of our request for a birthday song.Special Features:
- Bad service and bad foodbadexperienceDined on 8/2/2014The food is way too cheesy and heavy. On all ends, it is too greasy, too much cheese and garlic on everything. The service was terrible. We didn't get what we ordered, the kids came last and the soup was cold. My husband and I felt terrible all night and the next morning. We had an upset stomach and regretted going there with our friends.Special Features:
- Yummmmmmmm1011Dined on 7/31/2014First time I've had their Antipasto salad - very good. THe Lasagne was spectacular. Server was attentive, friendly, and efficient. I'll have to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againINJGDined on 7/25/2014Service very slow. Had to send bread back to be re-warmed. Took 25 min to get ravioli & chicken.Special Features:
- Surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/22/2014Had a group surprise bday party at the roseville location. Everything went off without a hitch. The hostess even helped with the surprise (& boy was the bday girl surprised!!) that started the evening off, our waiter was fantastic and accommodating, and the food was terrific and plentiful. I was able to arrive early to decorate & set up our area and tables also. I couldn't have asked for more!!Special Features:
- great servicexx4funxxVIPDined on 7/14/2014Couldn't ask for better staff. Everyone was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasionAloha4allDined on 6/29/2014A perfect choice for this family get together w/my daughters and their families. A table of ten, we all felt connected and unified in giveng congratulations for Daisy's graduation. All her hard work paid off with great food and delicious dessert. Thanks to Amanda & crew for making it happen.Special Features:
- The following 279 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews archive.
- Dinner with parentsFarmdzDined on 6/21/2014Taking my mom and dad here for his birthday was great, they got to try different dishes from the "shareable" menu. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotableLordAlexanderDined on 6/15/2014Buca di Beppo is wonderful restaurant. While at times I felt the decorations were overwhelming, majorly I was very happy with my experience. The menu was extensive and I felt that it gave me enough DIFFERENT options. My only problem with that Is that it was made so there was no single meal option. Bowls of 2-3 to 4-6. I had no problem with taking home the rest of my meal to have later. The waiters and waitresses were very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this to a friend and I would return. The frutti di mare is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersChucknJadeDined on 6/12/2014Our first time, and it was great! We had the mushroom appetizer, Antipasto chopped salad, and Prosciutto-stuffed Chicken.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate!JCRocklinDined on 6/8/2014My wife and I had our rehearsal dinner at Buca di Beppo 12 years ago and we go back each year to celebrate our anniversary. Sitting at the kitchen table is always a treat; we get to watch the chefs and the servers frequently stop by and show us the different dishes as they are being delivered. Though we only ordered two dishes we will likely have leftovers for another two meals for both of us. We also learned to minimize the cost by using coupons in the Sunday paper ($10 off), gift cards redeemed from Discover Reward Bucks ($50 gift card for $40 Reward Bucks) and the Buca e-club (free dessert).Special Features:
- AwesomeWatersgirlDined on 5/27/2014I have been here several times, and I've loved it each time. The food is always great and service is fast with a great attitude!Special Features:
- Worth going toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Had 5 appetizers, with anti pasta and 3 main dishes with 5 adults and 2 children. All was fine with Exception of lasagna it was quite overcooked pasta was just mush. Gave it to my Son in Law to eat at his home was not really fit for human consumption but that kid will eat anything you throw at him. Overall I enjoyed it and waiter was fantastic. Be sure to make reservations thru opentable and will get seated Quickly know matter how busy. If got kids food comes in quick form and have long booths to trap them in. By the way I am sure they would have replaced the lasagna but I was full and had son in law with to feed any rejects.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Very expensive for the type of place it is. Food is okay, but not worth the very high prices for this area.
- Just not their night,usually great!Yumyum26Dined on 5/11/2014The wrong drinks came out, the appetizers came after the entrees (after I told them to cancel them, but they let us take them home for free, which was so nice and unexpected) The staff were very receptive and apologetic. I have never encountered this before here but we are all human :) I did leave full and will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectNateVIPDined on 5/11/2014We Love everthing about Buca! Dominic was our server again. He's great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food!DMGCLadiesDined on 5/11/2014Although my husband booked this restaurant for what he thought would be a Mother's Day Brunch, we quickly learned upon our arrival that it would be the usual lunch and dinner menu for our meal. That said, once we changed our expectations, we had an excellent lunch of great Italian food. Our server was just amazing and very helpful. The food arrived piping hot and beautiful. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone seeking good pasta and Italian style food!Special Features:
- Mother Day celebration.dadyabby123Dined on 5/10/2014We celebrated on Sat. to beat the crowds. It was great as usual. The waitress in the bar area was a bit overwhelmed. forgot my water , bread and olive oil. Oh well no one is perfect.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite placesOut2eatDined on 5/2/2014Great food, great service. One of our favorite places to go. Love the kitchen table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodDaveDined on 4/26/2014We are never disappointed when we eat here. Service is good and the food is delicious and healthy.Special Features:
- Family timeJakeladaDined on 4/25/2014This restaurant is great for family gathering. It is like be eating at home without the hassle of cooking. Lots of food choices that taste great.Special Features: