Buca di Beppo - Roseville
1212 Galleria Boulevard
Roseville, CA 95678Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9167719463x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: James Harriatt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Roseville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (47)special occasion (32)kid-friendly (28)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (15)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (8)great for brunch (7)notable wine list (4)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Birthday'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Our dining experience has always been great. The portions are plentiful, and the service has always been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca rulesdeemokDined on 8/24/2014We had a group of 14 energetic (mostly Italians) to celebrate Papa Joe's birthday. It was great food and great fun. Very kid friendly. Our server (Donnie) was outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Families-one coupon allowedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I will never visit again with more than one family in our group. We had two families in our group so we had two separate checks for our table. Total of 11 people in our party. Each family had their own coupon to use but the staff would only allow one coupon for the entire table. We were not happy with that at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Buca!NateVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always excellent. Service is great. Donnie was our waiter and did a great job! We'll be back soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Peppo is Always FunJenDiningDined on 8/17/2014Delicous food, however, could tell there was a different chef that night. The chicken parmesan was not quite as good as it has been in the past. Otherwise, excellent services and great food. It is great for families, and if you get the chance sit in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Chefs Table a MUST!LipsDined on 8/9/2014We have started a new tradition in our lives...we will celebrate our anniversary every year here at the Chefs table! Not everybody knows about this table, but it's a MUST!! Staff is great, food is AMAZING, and being in the kitchen was FUN! The only complaint, if I had to have one, was its a little hot, but to be expected!! Can't wait till next year!Special Features:
- DINGODined on 8/7/2014It is a good place for children as it is fairly noisy with many big parties. Our server was effficent and pleasant but was not notified by the host of our request for a birthday song.Special Features:
- Bad service and bad foodbadexperienceDined on 8/2/2014The food is way too cheesy and heavy. On all ends, it is too greasy, too much cheese and garlic on everything. The service was terrible. We didn't get what we ordered, the kids came last and the soup was cold. My husband and I felt terrible all night and the next morning. We had an upset stomach and regretted going there with our friends.Special Features:
- Yummmmmmmm1011Dined on 7/31/2014First time I've had their Antipasto salad - very good. THe Lasagne was spectacular. Server was attentive, friendly, and efficient. I'll have to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againINJGDined on 7/25/2014Service very slow. Had to send bread back to be re-warmed. Took 25 min to get ravioli & chicken.Special Features:
- Surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/22/2014Had a group surprise bday party at the roseville location. Everything went off without a hitch. The hostess even helped with the surprise (& boy was the bday girl surprised!!) that started the evening off, our waiter was fantastic and accommodating, and the food was terrific and plentiful. I was able to arrive early to decorate & set up our area and tables also. I couldn't have asked for more!!Special Features:
- great servicexx4funxxVIPDined on 7/14/2014Couldn't ask for better staff. Everyone was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasionAloha4allDined on 6/29/2014A perfect choice for this family get together w/my daughters and their families. A table of ten, we all felt connected and unified in giveng congratulations for Daisy's graduation. All her hard work paid off with great food and delicious dessert. Thanks to Amanda & crew for making it happen.Special Features:
- Dinner with parentsFarmdzDined on 6/21/2014Taking my mom and dad here for his birthday was great, they got to try different dishes from the "shareable" menu. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotableLordAlexanderDined on 6/15/2014Buca di Beppo is wonderful restaurant. While at times I felt the decorations were overwhelming, majorly I was very happy with my experience. The menu was extensive and I felt that it gave me enough DIFFERENT options. My only problem with that Is that it was made so there was no single meal option. Bowls of 2-3 to 4-6. I had no problem with taking home the rest of my meal to have later. The waiters and waitresses were very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this to a friend and I would return. The frutti di mare is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersChucknJadeDined on 6/12/2014Our first time, and it was great! We had the mushroom appetizer, Antipasto chopped salad, and Prosciutto-stuffed Chicken.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate!JCRocklinDined on 6/8/2014My wife and I had our rehearsal dinner at Buca di Beppo 12 years ago and we go back each year to celebrate our anniversary. Sitting at the kitchen table is always a treat; we get to watch the chefs and the servers frequently stop by and show us the different dishes as they are being delivered. Though we only ordered two dishes we will likely have leftovers for another two meals for both of us. We also learned to minimize the cost by using coupons in the Sunday paper ($10 off), gift cards redeemed from Discover Reward Bucks ($50 gift card for $40 Reward Bucks) and the Buca e-club (free dessert).Special Features:
- AwesomeWatersgirlDined on 5/27/2014I have been here several times, and I've loved it each time. The food is always great and service is fast with a great attitude!Special Features:
- Worth going toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Had 5 appetizers, with anti pasta and 3 main dishes with 5 adults and 2 children. All was fine with Exception of lasagna it was quite overcooked pasta was just mush. Gave it to my Son in Law to eat at his home was not really fit for human consumption but that kid will eat anything you throw at him. Overall I enjoyed it and waiter was fantastic. Be sure to make reservations thru opentable and will get seated Quickly know matter how busy. If got kids food comes in quick form and have long booths to trap them in. By the way I am sure they would have replaced the lasagna but I was full and had son in law with to feed any rejects.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Very expensive for the type of place it is. Food is okay, but not worth the very high prices for this area.
- Just not their night,usually great!Yumyum26Dined on 5/11/2014The wrong drinks came out, the appetizers came after the entrees (after I told them to cancel them, but they let us take them home for free, which was so nice and unexpected) The staff were very receptive and apologetic. I have never encountered this before here but we are all human :) I did leave full and will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectNateVIPDined on 5/11/2014We Love everthing about Buca! Dominic was our server again. He's great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food!DMGCLadiesDined on 5/11/2014Although my husband booked this restaurant for what he thought would be a Mother's Day Brunch, we quickly learned upon our arrival that it would be the usual lunch and dinner menu for our meal. That said, once we changed our expectations, we had an excellent lunch of great Italian food. Our server was just amazing and very helpful. The food arrived piping hot and beautiful. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone seeking good pasta and Italian style food!Special Features:
- Mother Day celebration.dadyabby123Dined on 5/10/2014We celebrated on Sat. to beat the crowds. It was great as usual. The waitress in the bar area was a bit overwhelmed. forgot my water , bread and olive oil. Oh well no one is perfect.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 268 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Roseville reviews archive.
- One of our favorite placesOut2eatDined on 5/2/2014Great food, great service. One of our favorite places to go. Love the kitchen table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodDaveDined on 4/26/2014We are never disappointed when we eat here. Service is good and the food is delicious and healthy.Special Features:
- Family timeJakeladaDined on 4/25/2014This restaurant is great for family gathering. It is like be eating at home without the hassle of cooking. Lots of food choices that taste great.Special Features:
- FRIDAY NIGHT 4/18/2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014MY HUSBAND AND I WANTED A NICE NIGHT OUT AND WE FOUND IT. THE SERVER WAS PROMPT AND ATTENTIVE WITHOUGHT BEING OVER BEARING. THE MEAL WAS OUTSTANDING. WE HAD THE LAZAGNA AND THE MEATBALL! EXCELLENT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressed this timeShopperDined on 4/23/2014We went in March and got absolutely the best service, and terrific food. This time, took international travelers so they could experience the same. Unfortunately, they didnt. Same server but lousy service... paid attention to two other tables, ignored us for the most part...we had to ask a passing server to find out what happened to our appetizer, to get refills on our iced teas, and to find out what happened to the food order while our server didn't even come over to find out how we were doing. The one beer came 1/2 hour after it was ordered, with the waiter saying the delay was that it was waiting to be opened...???!! No alternative was offered during this wait. Our food, when it was served was lukewarm and fried foods were burnt.Special Features:
- PerfectNateVIPDined on 4/23/2014Once again, Buca delivers the best Italian food period! If I could give it a 6, I would. Thanks for the great service, Jonathon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not the same as years agohiddenGuestDined on 4/20/2014The price for the meal has gone way up and the quality down. The idea of ordering 4 items and over 100.00 spent to be charged for trivial things such as more condiments for the orderves just didnt sit well. I used to enjoy the place but now its just not worth the cost.
- Favorite place for holiday mealsgoofypjmomDined on 4/20/2014This is my husband's go to restaurant for holiday meals, he loves the food and the family atmosphere.Special Features:
- large plates and servings dont go aOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014This is not the place to go for a 2 person date.. the food is family style and is very expensive with lots of leftovers if theres only two of you! Otherwise its awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedluv2danceDined on 4/7/2014We were celebrating our daughters 31st birthday and we were sitting in the bar area. It seemed to be more like an employees gathering place. Our bill was $164.00 and we left a $23.00 tip. The bartender took our order, had several different people wait on us and we are used to having one server. I would go back but never sit in the bar area again. I was also disappointed in the $22.00 of Sangria that was mainly ice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okayJayandKateDined on 4/6/2014Just average on this visit. Not nearly as impressed as I have been in the past or at any of the other seven Buca's we have dined at.Special Features:
- How to Buca.FreddyDined on 4/2/2014We always have a great time and eat well when we visit Buca di Beppo. It is an excellent place family, friends and kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions of flavorless pastaAkRmDined on 3/29/2014Really disappointed but I shouldn't have been as I had gone to Buca 10yrs ago and didn't like it then and nothing has changed. Won't make the mistake again as I gave it a 2nd chance.
- Family funJakeladaDined on 3/27/2014This restaurant is a great place to enjoy your family and friends. I like the large portions of food that get shared And it taste great. The servers were fast and efficient. The menu offers a variety of choices. I will continue to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible noise level, over-cookedFrequentdinerVIPDined on 3/25/2014Horrible noise level, over-cooked pasta with a gloopy sauce, and ridculously large portions.
- Gramma's B DaymikeDined on 3/22/201413 of us got together for Gamma's B Day, good food and great Service!Special Features: