Buca di Beppo - Reading
2745 Paper Mill Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Reading
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6103743482x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Caleb Klein
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Reading
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Reading - Best Restaurants in Wyomissing ›
Buca di Beppo - Reading reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (21)special occasion (20)kid-friendly (10)fit for foodies (9)romantic (8)great for lunch (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our waiter was great he fit right in with our group. Very attentive Food was excellent & HotSpecial Features:
- Saturday 2:30pm reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Greeting by male was warm, friendly with great smile! Asked if first time here, yes for one member in our group. Informed of meaning of title of restaurant, how many photos on wall and quick tour of kitchen. All waved hello! Greeted by our waitress and seemed eager to please which she did for the most part. 1. did not come back or ask if we wanted more wine; 2. coffee served- cold! It was quickly corrected w/apologies. Food was delicious and we had a good time. Slow getting check. But, will return again. We travel 30-45 minutes to get there. We live in Lancaster, just near Park City Mall as well as downtown so have plenty to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After the movieGonzoDined on 8/3/2014Went to Sunday afternoon movie and then to Buca for dinner afterwards. Our server Jamie was the best, in fact eveyone we encountered was very polite. Even the chief came out of the kitchen to make sure she understood what I wanted. Salad, bread all very fresh and the main dishes were all very good, tasty and hot. Yep, we are going back!Special Features:
- Memorable experience!dinerjenDined on 7/18/2014We had a great dinner for many reasons....First, our server, Steve, was hilarious! He kept the mood fun and inviting with his wit. We sat in the kitchen and the entire staff was laughing and having a good time. The food was delicious, as always. The kitchen staff even asked us how the food was. We always have a good time when we sit in the kitchen table. They make us feel special and part of the family.Special Features:
- FantastichappycamperDined on 7/16/2014My team and I were very happy with the experience, they all enjoyed the Chopped Antipasta Salad and the Penne San Remo dish was there number one pick, next to the Margherita Pizza. Thank you for the great service too, the food and drinks were served on time since we had a limited time for lunch. This was a first time experience for a few of them and I am sure they will be back with their families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2014We had a great time celebrating my son's birthday.Special Features:
- CarrollVIPDined on 6/28/2014We had an enjoyable time. I enjoyed looking at all the photos on the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BubblesVIPDined on 6/25/2014Awesome place. Would recommend this place especially for an Italian occasion .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occassionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2014Good restaurant for celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:
- PerfectRCRADined on 6/3/2014We had a 5 Person meeting. They were perfect gave us a quiet table. No rush we stayed for almost 2 hours never felt rushed at all..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014How can I say it, this place not only satisfied my appetite HUGE portions, but the waiter Chuck was outstanding. Could not ask for a better experience..Special Features:
- DisgustingWillBDined on 5/26/2014Ordered salad without meat(we're vegetarians) needless to say there were meat chunks in the salad. The plates had dried dirt on them, then I found a long black hair in my pizza. Garbage covered the floor under my table. Not going back!
- servicethetruth602Dined on 5/24/2014We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, but very dissatisfied with the way our server rushed us out. We wanted to take our time eat enjoy instead she took our food away boxed them. When she brought back to table she didn't even bother taking our dirty plates. Didn't like that at all. Hopefully if we ever come back we won't have her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing DinningTheBiGfAM11Dined on 5/11/2014Bucas was everything I wanted for my moms mothers day , the food was great the service was wonderful and it was in her words "the best gift of mothers day to have all her kids in one place for just a little while!!" thank you buca di bepposSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014There was an air exchange blower near our table which was very noisy. The bread was "in the oven" and we had to ask our server twice if it was ready yet. Our server was so soft spoken that we could barely hear her; the blower noise didn't help matters. Service was slow and the food was mediocre and overpriced for pasta. Won't make a effort to visit anytime soon. Maggiano's is much better.
- Mother's Day FeastGranof6Dined on 5/11/2014Lots of families had the same idea--treat Mom to an "Italian family style dinner" for Mother's Day. The restaurant was packed and that did cause a problem for the kitchen. Our server had to apologize quite a few times for the slow food preparation, from the baking/serving of the bread to the long wait for dessert. To their credit, they realized the problem and desserts were free. No need to talk to the manager!! The chicken marsala was delicious, the di Beppo salad was very crisp and tasty and next time we'll order more meatballs!! We will return, even though it is an hour drive away for us.Special Features:
- reliably good food2012PaDohDined on 5/5/2014Went to dinner on a Monday night with friends. It was not very busy but the food was great. Service was very good with a manager stopping by making sure our needs were being met. We were able to visit with our friends and have conversation without load noise or music. This restaurant has always been a good choice for a meal out. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 247 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Reading reviews archive.
- AmbiencejustsayinDined on 4/28/2014I'm half Italian and have family who grew up in the old Italian community of the Bronx in NY in 1930-1960's. The decor reminded me of some parts of that era. The only thing I didn't care for is some of the risque pictures that are posted. For example a woman holding two large melons over her breast, or a woman with a noddle that feel on her breast, or a woman who is wearing nothing but a small bikini. My wife and I were celebrating our 1st year anniversary there and seeing those pictures around was uncomfortable. The food and service was excellent, but poor choice on some of the pictures. Not the kind of thing one would not only want kids to see, but also others. Too perverted. The portions may be for the family, but not the some pictures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, quirky friendly family placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014You'll never leave hungry. The food is good, the staff is cheerful and attentive, the decor is unique with something quirky at every turn. We will be back with friends.Special Features:
- SuprisedfFoodrDined on 4/26/2014Was very good considering that this is a chain and we don't go to chains very often. Our 10 year old granddaughter had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recycled TeenagersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014We had a Great Lunch!!! Service was GREAT!! Very pleased we were in the Pope Room. Loved all the pictures on the walls. All very enjoyable, brought back some memories of different movies we've seen. Cannot think of anything to add or subtract. I know some of us will be back again. Some say it was to far to travel. We live close to Gettysburg, Pa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easter meal!DidnthavetocookDined on 4/20/2014We had a great time and our server was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner for EasterKellyRDined on 4/20/2014We enjoyed eating out for Easter at Buca di Beppo. It was friendly and comfortable for our group of 5 diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic food and desert was greatlesleyjoeDined on 4/20/2014the food was fantastic prepared well perfect flavor without much salt. desert was great service was excellent a great dinning experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialSueyDined on 4/15/2014Feels like just another chain restaurant trying to be unique but not able to distinguish itself from any other chain restaurantI would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Buca was great!! Our waiter was very patient and friendly. He laughed with us and serviced us fast and kept checking to see if we needed anything. This is a great family environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunAnnr1Dined on 4/12/2014Loved the fun atmosphere. We were little crammed at our table, I had requested a round table when I made reservation but was told we couldn't request on a sat night. Food was great except for baked ziti, it was dry and a little hard not much cheese or sauce. Wish we would have had a little help with ordering as we hadn't been there before. Service was so so. It was fun for a birthday meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have a nice selection at thisSPORTVIPDined on 4/10/2014Have a nice selection at this restaurant. Food is good Italian food. Great for groups or family gatherings, as well as couple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local DinerRollDined on 4/6/2014Been here several times. Thourghly enjoyed our entire evening. The food was great. I wish I had the recipe for the sauce the stuffed mushrooms came in, it was devine. The service was great from beginning to end. It has become our go to restaraunt..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatSorcererDined on 4/6/2014Our overall experience was not great. The food was mediocre. We used a 4 for $40 coupon and were disappointed with the main course (baked ziti). The food not part of the coupon, was fine, but somewhat expensive.
- A fun meal!FullStomachDined on 3/15/2014We had a table of eight including two children to celebrate two birthdays. It was fun for everyone to order a little of this and a little of that and we all shared everything! It was a lot of fun. Our table was ready when we got there and everyone was very friendly and accommodating! A great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food qualityFredDined on 3/15/2014food was very good, service was out standing, did not get rushed and the pace the appetizers and meals cam put was exceptional. Had a great time and would recommend this restaurant to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outingCriticDined on 3/9/2014Went for a late lunch with children and it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always fresh andadmjofiDined on 3/7/2014The food is always fresh and tastes great. Everything is cooked just right too, they don't overcook anything. The deserts are really a treat as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for good service/foodSnakePlisskenDined on 3/7/2014This place was top notch as far as quality of food and service. The tables were a bit close together but I guess that is the vibe they are going for. Otherwise I'd definitely go back again. We got the mini meatballs for an appetizer (which are amazing), Prosciuttio-stuffed chicken and a small flat pizza with oil and cheese. Both were excellent although the pizza could have been a tad crispier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2014Was told by waiter Mussels could be ordered as an entrée. Then told our coupon for $15 off would not be honored because Mussels were in the computer as an appetizerSpecial Features:
- Reunion Committee Luncheon meetingMaryAnneDined on 2/26/2014I reserved for a group of high school classmates, graduated 49 years ago. We were beginning to start planning a reunion. It was quite fitting that we had enough diners, 11, to sit around the Pope table. All guests were quite pleased and we will return for future gatherings. The food was great and the big round table was conducive to conversation among the group. I must also mention that the service was excellent considering the size of our group at one table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Success!ChikadeeDined on 2/16/2014I surprised my husband for his birthday by having a few close friends meet us. To my surprise, it was the first time for two of his friends. We have dined at Buca's before. The food was amazing, our server was great and we had a blast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceWayneDined on 2/15/2014Never had a bad meal here and this time around was the same. Tried their steak special and loved it. My Granddaughter enjoys their pizza's tremendously. Service this time around was even better than last time. Love coming here for dinner with the families!! Can't ask for more between the great food and friendly staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big portions!PhilSushiDined on 2/14/2014Buca di Beppo in Reading was a good decision for us on Valentines day. We had made a reservation of course! A young couple walked in right before us and didn't have a reservation and were looking at a 90 minute wait! We were seated promptly and served quickly. The waitress was very nice and knowledgable. The Eggplant Parmesean and ravioli was delicious. I prefer an environment that's not as loud but the noise level wasn't bad and it fit the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.