Buca di Beppo - Pineville
10915 Carolina Place Parkway
Pineville, NC 28134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Pineville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7045425146x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jhonnel Alvarez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Pineville
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Pineville - Best Restaurants in Pineville ›
Buca di Beppo - Pineville reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (57)special occasion (44)kid-friendly (38)fit for foodies (23)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (15)great for lunch (13)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (6)scenic view (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Good food - service could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Unfortunately we had to wait a while for our server to come take our order for our drinks. When he did finally come, he was personable, but forgot to deliver plates, so when our salad arrived they had to go searching for plates for us to eat it on. The overall wait for our food (margherita pizza and baked ziti) was very long and when it was delivered the pizza was cold. Food was delicious though, but it would have been better to eat at least a luke-warm pizza.Special Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Sat beside a high school group and it was way too loud. Couldn't hear myself thinkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced and overrated.hungryguyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food is just okay. Service a little slow. Overpriced even for family style.
- Fun as alwaysloveitalianVIPDined on 10/6/2014Buca is always a fun place to take a group. A group of co-workers went there for a birthday celebration, and no one was disappointed by the food. Even the lunch portions were substantial, and the giant slice of double dark chocolate cake that we split for dessert was the best part. We're still talking about it two days later!!Special Features:
- Good, but some things lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014The food was good as usual, but the service was very slow. Our waitress was obviously new and although she was nice I think she needed some additional training. I ordered off the gluten free menu and had excellent chicken marsala, but it came without any side. I'm surprised that they don't have gluten free pasta yet as an option. Most italian restaurants do have gluten free pasta now. I think Buca is missing the boat by not offering it. I'll probably go somewhere else next time where they offer gluten free pasta.Special Features:
- ReviewVeryDisappointedDined on 10/1/2014The restaurant was nice but some of the food was cold when it came to the table and had to be sent back. The waitress was ok.....We were having a surprise birthday gathering. After dinner, secretly asked the waitress to bring the birthday cake to the table. She comes to the table and say let me clear the table for some cake. I was very upset with that. I put alot of effort in trying to make this work. To be honest with you no one was really impressed and really being excited about dining in your establishment.Special Features:
- ChelseaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Waitress was fantastic. Had a great smile and very helpful.Special Features:
- Always pleased!Flotow7Dined on 9/27/2014We celebrate our birthdays here and the staff always makes it great! Never disappointed in the service or the quality of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ColttrevDined on 9/20/2014The food was good but the service was very bad we thought about changing our waitress name to I'm so sorry we opened are own wine because she could not figure it out and the birthday kid that ordered off the kids menu (pizza) was 20 min after all the food came out she could not keep anything straight and had to asking the same questions very upset with service since we had two birthdaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeluvtoeatDined on 9/20/2014We have been going to Bucca for a few years, and every time we go, we always have a great experience. The staff is fantastic, service is always great, the food great and the atmosphere is wonderful. We love all the items on the menu, I have no favorites, because no matter what you choose, it is so good. I recommend Bucca to all!!Special Features:
- Ton o' foodBruceDined on 9/19/2014Booked on Open Table, right after I got the confirming email I called the restaurant and asked if the kitchen table was available. I happen to enjoy sitting in the kitchen. So I was disappointed that my wife and my daughter weren't fans of the experience. But Buca was awesome - they swapped us right out into another table immediately without a wait. Woot! We chose the large tossed salad to start and then three big entrees to share. Yep, that was probably too much food. Huge platter of Eggplant Parmesan. Big tray of cheese manicotti. Ginormous vat of shrimp fettuccine Alfredo. All really delicious, all really big servings. We took a shedload of it home with us.Special Features:
- GarlicMKiserDined on 9/13/2014The garlic bread I love but this occasion it was too much. Other than that everything was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoeyDined on 9/13/2014Chicken Parm was excellent, but the baked Ziti was tasty, but very dry and needed more sauce. Our waiter was pleasant, but was lost for most of the meal as I rec'd my glass of wine right before I took the last bite of my meal. But overall a good meal and we will return and give all a 2nd chance.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceLibbyandMikeDined on 9/13/2014Went for a Sat. night birthday party for me! All six of us had a wonderful time. Teriffic food, service, and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGNatalieVIPDined on 9/10/2014This was a great dining experience. We were celebrating our friends birthday and the service was outstanding! We were able to sit in a nice booth with a great ambiance! I recommend this place for family groups, small groups, and couple dating!Special Features:
- That's amore!ncstargazingDined on 8/30/2014The garlic bread is amazing and there is food o'plenty. I always eat too much, when I visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRADITION AT BUCATRADITIONSDined on 8/30/2014As a family, we celebrate our birthday and special occasion dinners at Buca and LOVE the tradition that we began years ago. We have so much enjoyement being together and celebrating over some of the best Italian food ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fun time with friendsMsuivyDined on 8/30/2014We have been here many times and we love coming here with friends. Each entree is ala carte, so you order the salad, etc. separately. we love the mozzeralla cheese bread and always start with that. This time we had cheese ravioli, chicken stuffed with ham, seafood linguini. They were all amazing. Made it to derrerst this time, first time ever. Easy dining for group, several children in restaurant as well so very family friendly. It can be a bit loud depending on which room you are in, they each have a different theme. Great casual dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your appetiteAlFromNCDined on 8/29/2014It was our first time dining at any Buca, and we were overall pleased. Service was good, our hostess very friendly. For those unfamiliar, make sure you understand that they have few single-portion servings. Appetizers and entrees come in a small size (serves 2-4) and large (service 4-8). Therefore, it's most convenient for larger groups that plan to split their orders. For just me and my wife, it was a bit too much food, and we were a little bothered that we ordered just the one entree between us. If you can deal with this, go there. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Good but pricey and busy!eatinUPDined on 8/29/2014We wanted more personable service and our waiter was way too busy. I felt rushed through our dinner...like a hurry up and get out kind of vibe. It was my friend's birthday and they asked if we wanted to order dessert but didn't provide a free Sunday or anything for her like most places. The chicken we ordered was amazing! That I would go there for again and again. My daughter got chicken parm and the chicken was a rock and was very quickly resolved and she was brought a new piece of chicken and was delicious. I still think that for 1 appetizer, 1 entrée with 1 side, 1 kids meal and 4 total alcoholic beverages... $112 is a little high. Especially with no leftovers or birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining experienceKatruthDined on 8/28/2014I love this place! It's always crowded and noisy, but the food is very tasty.....albeit expensive. There's enough going on that it's fun. I wouldn't recommend it unless you like a bustling atmosphere. Service was good.........food was tasty and hot. I love their Caesar Salad. I'm a cook, and I don't like to shell money out for tasteless food.......this place is worth the money.Special Features:
- Great for our GroupSoccermom74Dined on 8/23/2014We had a large party of 40 in town for a soccer tournament. They were able to seat our group all in one room, kids at one table, adults at the other. Trey and his team were very friendly and efficient and did an excellent job keeping the bill straight (sorry for all the separate checks). We had the mussles, caprese, salmon and Alfredo pasta. All were excellent. We would definitely visit here again! Wish they had a Buco in South Carolina!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We used to go here more often but their prices are going up too quickly for us
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Food is fantastic! Service great! Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Extremely overpriced. Cost $100 for my husband and I plus 1 kids meal. Portions were not significantly larger than other restaurants to warrant the exorbitant price tags. The garlic bread was dry and tasted of burnt garlic powder. Our salad tasted dirty. The baked ziti was bland and very dry. Should have gone to Maggiano's for half the price and double the food! This was our first and last visit to Bucca! Can't believe we had a $50 gift card and a $10 off coupon and it still cost us $40, and all we left the restaurant with was a tiny bit of ziti.
- visitorDined on 8/12/2014Food and service was great I would certainly go again if in area. Very friendly staff.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerfavrestaurantDined on 8/11/2014We celebrated my daughter's birthday at your restaurant on 8/11/14. Not only was the food excellent (as usual) the attention given to our celebration was great. This is one of our favorite restaurants in NC. And our experience this time lived up to and beyond my expectations!Special Features:
- Tasty TripSimplySusanDined on 8/9/2014Lively dining area. Nice variety offered on menu. Great teamwork among co-workers. Overall nice experience. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome foodMaryDined on 8/8/2014Always enjoy the great food at Buca di Beppo. Great service and staff. wide variety of menu choices. I am a regular. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunny2013Dined on 8/2/2014My boyfriend and I dine at Buca's often and find the atmosphere very vibrant and the food never disappoints. We've tried a large number of dishes and have enjoyed them all. I highly recommend Buca's to all Italian food lovers.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceackbar1138Dined on 8/1/2014My wife and I have been going to Buca for over 10 years, usually about 2-3 times a year. The food is always good, and we usually have plenty to take home because we like to order several dishes because we have so many favorites. The service is always good as well, but during our last visit it was exceptional . Our server was helpful, friendly, and we never lacked for anything even though she was busy serving a lot of tables at once in the room we were seated in. All in all, another terrific time was had at Buca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a blast!Day4loresDined on 8/1/2014Vickie (aka Victoria) took great care of us, timing our take-out order so it wouldn't sit as we enjoyed our dinner. I appreciate the home-spun, slightly offbeat quality of the humorous decor. Buca takes their food and service seriously- but not much else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUDjimmDined on 7/31/2014Acoustics are horrible. Shrimp florentine with linguine was good but the pasta was a bit overcooked.Special Features:
- Open22Open22Dined on 7/26/2014A little pricy but lots of food. A great place for family and friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the PopeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014If you have of 8 - 12 people, call ahead and ask for the Pope's room. It is a large round table in it's own room. Makes for a very enjoyable time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Fantastic and unique ambiance! It is worth the trip we make an hour away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sharing food!jpmmDined on 7/18/2014Great food, great for groups. Had four people and ordered two small dishes which we shared and were full. Dessert is expensive but apps are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VeronicaLovemesomepastaDined on 7/18/2014Great food! We asked server to turn the air down and she was very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!renee55Dined on 7/11/2014The food and service were amazing! We truly enjoyed the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchLuvlunchDined on 7/11/2014Great food and lunch menu choices! Excellent service! Go there often and never disappointed! Love the atmosphere!Special Features: