Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
7843 Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (214) 361-8462
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Ayala
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (38)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (13)romantic (11)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Bravo for BucaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/11/2014Great place for large groups and celebrations! Love the small and large platters to be shared, which allow everyone to try a wide variety of dishes. Service was great - attentive without being obtrusive. There was plenty of time between courses and all the food came out hot! We will go back again for another celebration! Noise level was great - we could each all hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Went for my birthday. 1st time there service was pretty slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014A bit too noisy for my taste. The chicken was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy diningluv2dineDined on 10/17/2014I had a very good time in the restaurant. My wife, my son and me, we all enjoyed the wonderful food and wine.Special Features:
- lasagnalove2eatDined on 10/17/2014Everything was good but our lasagna wasn't hot when it got to our table. The plate was hotter than the lasagna. We took it home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun evening. EXCELLENT food.lottieb46Dined on 10/10/2014My family thoughly enjoyed the excellent food and quantitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service, otherwise greatdonnaDined on 9/28/2014Service was extremely slow--2 1/2 hours for dinner and dessert. Had a 3 year old and 6 year old with us, so kind of painful. Food, service and atmosphere all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itUStravels926Dined on 9/27/2014Me and my partner were celebrating an anniversary and our daughters birthday. We were here on travel and everything was great except the wait time for our food. Several other tables were complaining to the wait staff about the long wait as well. One table eventually left with out their meal and another complained about the food being undercooked. Ours was cooked just right and our daughter was always kept entertained by everything going. Over all great experience just wish the wait for our food was a bit faster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodMarkgDined on 9/27/2014As the review states this is a go to restaurant for my wife and I simply because it tends to be a great meal with plenty of leftovers. Food is always good, service is usually hit or miss. On this visit it took a bit longer than usual to get our food. We didn't mind particularly because the server, although he wasn't very personable did a good job of letting us know that they were a little backed up. None the less we were not in a hurry and we left satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining exp; fair food qualityLuv2EatDined on 9/27/2014Overall, we've had a good experience. The server was jovial, attentive, and knowledgeable, while the ambiance was warm, energetic and somewhat intimate/comfortable. Unfortunately, the food quality was fair at best. Baked ziti was mostly pasta and did not have enough sauce or cheese to make it interesting. Garlic bread, while smelled great, was too doughy and did not have enough butter/oil and was not toasted/baked enough to enhance the flavor of the fresh garlic. Chicken marsala's portion size was surprisingly small (3 breasts and some mushrooms for $23!!) and it tasted like Chinese orange chicken (too sweet and tangy).
- Great restaurantSusieDined on 9/20/2014We had a great time, the food was delicious, the service was excellent. We had a baby with us and they made us feel welcome. I would recommend it to anyone. The dessert was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family CelebrationBigBearDined on 9/14/2014We used the four for $40 coupon and our server seemed happy we were using the coupon. Service and food was very good for early Sunday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- St. Louis style Italian foodSczsaVIPDined on 9/12/2014For those who have been hankering for the kind of Italian-American food you can get on "The Hill" in St. Louis - BdB is your place.Portions are family style and expensive, but are huge. Me and my SO shared a chopped salad - good and had plenty left over. Also shared the baked Ziti - very good and also had about a full 1/3 left over. The only miss: garlic bread. I mean, I like garlic, but this wa ridiculous. Way too much garlic. Will not be ordering that again.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014The reservations were easy to make. The service was amazing! They made our event very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch CrowdAniceMarieDined on 9/8/2014The coupon you offered - Feed 4 for $40.00, is what brought us to the restaurant. This was a great idea for lunch since we are always limited on time. We were able to enjoy our lunch and return to work in a reasonable amount of time due to the promptness of your staff. Great food and great service.Special Features:
- Consistent Buca ExperienceMomOf5VIPDined on 8/29/2014Buca provides consistently good food in a fun and energetic atmosphere. We had a large group and enjoyed spaghetti, baked ziti, chicken saltimboca, mozzarella triangles and spicy italian sausage. Good dishes, but the spaghetti isn't what we chase (it's a bit bland here.) I know the table next to us had every right to be there, and Buca sure can't control the actions of their guests, but people with too much to drink and not in control of their language should not be set beside families. As large as the place is, it would be nice if they would find a way to separate guests in this way: families with small children can be disruptive to date night or bachelorette parties, and these groups can make it hard to get small children to eat...Special Features:
- Yumm-oOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Went as an office group (5) for my birthday. The food was really good and it was not too crowded at lunch on a Tuesday.Special Features:
- Gem Find!!MuscleRubmanDined on 8/21/2014Great food and prompt excellent service! Plenty of food and extensive menu very friendly place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FunFamily6DineTimeDined on 8/16/2014Great atmosphere, took our daughter there for her birthday the last 2 years and haven't been disappointed and look forward to it next year and for future family outings. Great service and friendly upbeat staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kids Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2014Our grandkids love this place. It is a fun environment for families. The food is good, basic Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold Food & Poor srvicecoldpastaDined on 8/9/2014I took my mother there last year for her birthday and she loved it. So I decided to back for her eighty birthday, what a mistake, first of all the service was poor, the servicer appeared to be having problems with my order. We order a pizza for the kids , it was the greases pizza I have ever had, my wife had an tea that tasted like water. To top it off the pasta was cold. When I called to complain the person who answer the phone was rude and did not get good feeling from the manger , who offer to buy my next meal.Special Features:
- Family style done rightDarrenDined on 8/1/2014Dishes are spot on- service was great- it feels 'homey'- I have little to complain about when it comes to Bucca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucas the serverBucaLuvDined on 7/31/2014Lucas was sneaky. He asked us if we wanted garlic bread. We did not realize this was the house bread! It cost us $8 we were not planning on spending for lunch. He was not attentive. He took forever to return to our table. He took our to go food, brought the check, ran our card and never returned out food. Since it was lunch and we had a limited amount of time, we left without our to go bag. The food was fab! Just wish we could have taken our leftovers for leftovers the next day!Special Features:
- egerzeDined on 7/30/2014The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our server was very polite and courteous, our group was a bit picky but he made sure to suggest items that complied with our diets.Special Features:
- Good for crowdsMarkie123Dined on 7/29/2014The food there is great. One problem you won't get waited on for hours. It is really loud for once but if you like that stuff, this place will be great for you. No complaints on food but service is terrible. Prices are cheap but if you want a nice and quiet dinner, go to Olive Garden.Special Features:
- Very Pleasant EveningpaulaDined on 7/28/2014The food was great and the service very good. Loved the family style eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014It was great to see that big parties do not suffer with bad service or delayed food.Special Features:
- Resturant with a Tour?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014It was a great experience to have the host walk us THRU the entire restaurant before we were seated at our table. The Kitchen was super clean and this was at 515pm on a Monday. The entire restaurant has a great display of vintage photos, and other items, the setting is great and not very bright or not dark, enough light to read about the stories on the walls. The meals were delicious and to believe a small order is for 2 people, only if you bought are very hungry. We had 2 smalls because I wanted to try to different plates, I always try the Lasagna FIRST at any Italian Restaurant, it is my favorite, that tells the story to me. Looking forward to next time, goodbye Olive Garden. HOORAY BUCA DI BEPPO, Very Glad I finally visited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 316 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews archive.
- All things terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014The full review I posted on yelp and google. Basically every aspect of our meal and service were of the lowest standard. This place used to be a nice place to go - I will never give this chain another chance.
- Spaghetti/MeatballsDisappointedDined on 6/30/2014The spaghetti tasted like it had been sitting for a long time in water. The meatball were bland. I had heard that Buca's served good food and for the price it should be. I was very disappointed in the food. The waiter was very nice but inexperienced, she got our credit cards mixed up twice. She tried hard, did the best she good, I have no complaints about her.
- YummyLilhancockDined on 6/12/2014Biggest thing to remember is the food is served family style. We too a group of 8 ans ordered 5 meals...everyone of us had leftovers for 1-2 days! Make sure you try the pasta basiica, spaghetti and meatballs, and my personal favorite...chicken parmesan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GramsDined on 6/5/2014This was my first visit and we found exactly what I was hoping for! I booked a table for a group of teachers and we couldn't have picked a more friendly, delicious experience. I can't wait to take my family!Special Features:
- Graduation DinnerNicolebDined on 6/4/2014This is great for large groups. Our waiter was fantastic and made the meal fun. Food wS yummy and no one left disappointed. Thanks Bucca for celebrating with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Buca di Beppo has delicious Italian food and is a great place to visit and celebrate life's special occasions. The décor is entertaining and the atmosphere is festive.Special Features:
- FamilyAtmosphereDined on 5/24/2014I went here first with my co-workers and loved it, so I decided to take my family and they enjoyed the food.
- Great group fun!birdmanDined on 5/17/2014Our most recent trip to Buca Di Beppo was for my wife's birthday. There were over 10 of us and Buca did a great job with a group our size. The food was great and it was a great time talking and having fun. It was fun to serve everything family style. It was a great way to get everyone talking.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I had heard so many great things and I loved the ability to make reservations online. However the food was over spiced in undercooked pasta. The family style made me believe there would be a large portion served, but was disappointed at the small amount of actual food. The pasta we ordered was smothered in so much tomatoe sauce that we had to dig to find the pasta and it just wasn't enough for two let alone 4-6 our waitress said it would feed.
- Reservation ProcessMFoxDined on 5/11/2014Everything was great, except for the fact that I had added special remarks, when making my reservation on-line. We had a group of 9, and I had asked to be seated in the "Pope Room". Upon arrival, we were advised that the restaurant does not read or see those remarks. If this is the case - then omit this from the process.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7:45 reservation at Buca'sWeekendDinerDined on 5/9/2014Ever since Buca's started offering the apple Gorgonzola salad, we have been getting it, and it was as good as ever. We were dining with another couple, so ordered a small salad, small seafood linguine, and small prosciutto-stuffed chicken. All were mouth-watering. Had a little more food than we needed, so took some home. We dined "fashionably late," having gone to a late afternoon movie first. We arrived at Buca's about 15 minutes before our 7:45 reservation time, but were handled efficiently and shown to a table within about a minute (I think they had to figure out a change in seating areas and waiters). The ambient noise was subdued and we were easily able to carry on a conversation in normal speaking tones, something we cherish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTdine2liveDined on 4/25/2014The entire experience that we had during our surprise birthday event was wonderful. We truly had an enjoyable time and it will definitely be memorable because I got engaged on this wonderful day at your great restaurant.Special Features: