Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
7843 Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (214) 361-8462
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Ayala
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (38)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (13)romantic (11)great for lunch (9)hot spot (4)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Kitchen TableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014While it was an interesting experience, if I had a choice then I would have not chosen to eat in the kitchen. Partially because it is noisy and I felt like I smelled like spices and food especially when the stove had a grease fire.Special Features:
- Pope RoomPopemob1leDined on 4/20/2014This place is really only good for large groups of people with healthy appetites. The pizza is excellent, the service is quick and for a group of about ten people, request the Pope Room.Special Features:
- Not what I expectedrickwDined on 4/20/2014The visit started with a man taking us on a long walk through the building, talking to my wife who was closest to him as our son and I trailed behind. I couldn't hear what he was saying, so I had no idea what was going on. After we sat down, I was told we were getting a tour of the restaurant. It would have been nice if the man had told all of us what we were about to do and had spoken loudly enough that I could hear him along the way. If I'd known what was going on, I would have paid more attention to my surroundings. The waiter was too chipper and chatty. The table was stuck off in a corner near a bar (I like to be around people; we made reservations). The food (baked ziti) was so-so. All in all, it wasn't worth the price.
- Good Food, Fun Place for a GroupJeremiahDined on 4/19/2014Took our family here Easter weekend and had a great time. The food was great, and the service was quick and professional. The only thing was our waiter was a bit annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Volleyball teamVolleyballDined on 4/18/2014Our volleyball team wanted to eat together and no one would take our reservation but buca. They had great service and got us in to eat quickly after making reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for bday dinnerscountrygirl415Dined on 4/18/2014I invited 4 of my friends for a birthday dinner and it was fantastic! a little loud but overall the food was great and our waiter was very polite & helpful! I used a group coupon here in addition to ordering a large buca pizza and my total was less than 70 bucks for 5 people. Also, the serving sizes were more than enough for all of us, I went home with leftovers!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good servicerickybobbyDined on 4/11/2014It was a fun place to go with good food and good service. The chicken parmasean wasn't the best i've had, but the appetizers were pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreStephSADined on 4/11/2014We went to Buca for family dinner. I've had several coupons for Buca, but had never gone. Although some might like the atmosphere, it was too 'cluttered' for me. The food was ok, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Our waitress wasn't very warm, just rushed throughout dinner service. Would I go back...no I don't believe so. Too many other places in Dallas To choose from.Special Features:
- Awesome Customer serviceAngieDined on 4/1/2014The staff that night was very cordial and friendly. They made us feel right at home. The pope room was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for Bachelorette DinnerUB40chicDined on 3/29/2014I reserved the Pope tomm for my sister's bachelorette party and it was excactly what we needed!!! It is private enough to have good conversation and the wait staff even helped to serve our party favors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - huge portionsMsbtxVIPDined on 3/22/2014The wait staff does an excellent job of helping choose the appropriate amount of food as very large portions are served family style. Apple gorgonzola salad was great. Lasagne wonderful. We were there to celebrate a 5-year-old's birthday with his family and grandparents. To his delight at the end of the meal, the staff brought a very tall candlestick with a red candle, placed it on the table in front of him and sang their birthday song. The staff gave him a birthday ice cream dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/8/2014Overall good food. Usually have good service, but this time around we had a server who seemed to want to challenge himself by memorizing 3 tables worth of orders. Guess what? He screwed ours up twice then decided to bill us for each one of his screw ups. They need to make sure all servers are writing down orders to lessen the error rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LHS Mock Trail Teamtxperry44Dined on 3/6/2014We had a great time! Service was fantastic and the food was great. Wonderful place for our large group to unwind and blow off some energy with a wide choice of superb food! A new team tradition has begun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDFWFoodieDined on 3/1/2014As always, portions are ridiculously huge and I have yet to eat here without having to take something home. We were seated relatively close to our reservation time, but who can guess perfectly on a busy Saturday night? Our waiter was very polite and attentive. Food was amazing as always. Truthfully, my only complaint (which really isn't a complaint) is that their acoustics inside are such that if the place is packed, you can barely have conversation across the table. I would suggest some foam panels on the ceiling that could also be decorative to eat some of the sound. Other than that, this place is awesome and I would eat there three times a day if I thought I could get away with it. ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My OpinionBirthdayCelebratorsDined on 3/1/2014I made reservation in advance for 8 people, yet when we got there our table was only set for 6 people. They host then decided to squeeze in 2 extra seats on an already crowded table. I requested her to check whether we could move to a bigger table, which she said she would do. She never returned with any feedback, so we ended up sitting at the crammed up table. The server suggested the house margaritas, but failed to mention that they are $15 each - which in my opinion is a bit overpriced. The food was good, but it's not cheap.Special Features:
- Great for our big family...RussDined on 2/15/2014Our family includes a grandmother, mother, father, 3 boys (15,12 and 8) and 2 girls (8 and 6). Buca is made for us - generous portions, options that fit many tastes from complex (prosciutto stuffed chicken) to basic (spaghetti and meat balls). The wait staff is invariably helpful and with fun attitudes. We always have a great time, and I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well my experience in BuccaLucy84Dined on 2/14/2014Well my experience in Bucca was great. I loved their food, service and in general everything! It was a great place to go for a beautiful romantic dinner or if you are on the mood for a group dinner. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know. The only reason I didn't give the service 5 stars is because the waitress was new and she didn't know a lot of the questions I asked. If I had gotten a more experience waiter like one of the gentlemen like Michael which was one of the other waiters that took care of us at the end.This waiter did an outstanding job he made us feel like we were the only customers. Which is awesome!!! I will definitely will go back to this place again and request this waiter to wait on us again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a very relaxed eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We had a very relaxed evening meal, the service was very good and the food quality was exceptional. The food is served fanily style and portions are LARGE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceluv2eatDined on 2/14/2014This was our first time to experience the restaurant, and I am glad that I made reservations. The food was awesome, the atmosphere was awesome, all the staff were very helpful and respectful. We received our food on time our drinks were very good. My kids had a great time as well. I will make plans to come back with a bunch of our friends. I will recommend this restaurant to many of my friends. Thanks for a wonderful time Buca Di Beppo!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service poor foodbennyDined on 2/8/201482 year old birthday for mother, with young grandson, and were sat in the BAR! We had a reservation ! No bread brought, food bland, NO DESSERT EVEN OFFERED for said birthday! Long wait for tea refills @2.99 ea. and 15 minute wait for the bill. We won't be back.
- Food Better After WinekmartfoodieDined on 2/4/2014First time back to Buca in a couple of years and it seems the food quality has declined. Pizza was soggy, pasta and sauce was bland. The Chicken Saltimbocca was OK - actually better the next day. The experience was positive, a family birthday dinner, but the food was disappointing. Although I will always recommend the Tiramisu. Still it was not the Buca I remembered.Special Features:
- good for partymeganDined on 1/25/2014buca is great for big gatherings! food is great and there's plenty for everyone to eat and still take some homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable, but overpricedMrRodDined on 1/25/2014The service was excellent. The food was very good, but overpriced for pasta. The wine was too expensive for 6 oz "house" wine. I recommend Buca for lunch, portions are smaller (more normal) and the prices more resonable. I did not like the fact that entries are alacart and still overpriced. I recommend the salads, which can easily be shared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and YumYummyDined on 1/25/2014We had a great time sitting at the kitchen table. Great service; great food. Most of the servers stopped by our table to describe the dishes they were taking out to their clients- all of them looked delicious! The chefs were great, also ; describing some of the dishes they were creating. A little disappointed because we were told that the chef would surprise us with a taste of something, like a free meatball, which didn't happen. Ready to return and try some of the dishes that passed our table!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st family birthdayMrsrevDined on 1/24/2014We had a lot of fun and our food was very good. Our waiter was quite forgetful-asking if we had decided on wine when we had already given him our order, never brought 2nd order of bread, didn't keep water glasses full. He seemed a little off. We did have a long wait for the first order of bread as well as entrees and dessert platter. The food was very good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- King of the CourtstarcruiserDined on 1/19/2014We got to celebrate my birthday with 13 others in the semi private room with the King's Chair...It all made for a great time. We chose an off night, so service was fantastic, there was absolute no rush as we stayed there pass closing time and for once the abundance of food was welcome..It was truly like a King's feast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timer- was excellent!DarrenDined on 1/18/2014Friend recommended. Everything was served family style but nothing was bad. The smells were glorious and the food was excellent. As a first timer I will definitely be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant's atmosphereCheliDined on 1/4/2014The restaurant's atmosphere was lovely. The food was great. And to top it off, after signing up for their email list, I received awesome deals that I will definitely use during my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrTuckDined on 1/2/2014It was our 29th Wedding Anniversary, and Buca was recommended as a nice place with good food and atmosphere. When we arrived, we were very warmly greeted by the front staff and promptly escorted to a great private booth at the end of the Bar. Our waiter was another story. The food was quite good, and the Bartender was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousAmandaDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I ate went here on new years eve and as always it was very crowded however we made reservations ahead of time so we didn't have to wait to be seated at all. The noise level has always been high but if you don't mind leaning into your dinner partner the restaurant really has a fun feel to it. The food is awesome if you like Italian. My husband and I had an appetizer, two drinks,two small entrées, and a dessert for a little less than a hundred bucks and we had lunch left over for the next day! Also if you love cheesecake this is the place to get a slice. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. Also word to the wise before you go sign up online and you will get a free small pasta which saves almost twenty bucks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013I love Buca's but my experience in Dallas was not 5-star compared to my past experiences in Houston, TX, Pasadena, CA or Universal City, CA. The food was cold and the wait staff (although nice) seemed inexperienced and a little zoned out. Ambience was great as usual. I also requested more of a quieter table and we were sat next to 2 huge families of kids. There were plenty of 2-4 place tables in the corners or back that were not as noisy. I don't mind the noise level but this particular night I did not want to sit next to the largest tables in the restaurant. I will go back but will say something to management if the food comes out cold again. We also had the waiter redo the tea again. It was Raspberry and he watered it down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family styleUmbraterminusDined on 12/28/2013Quantity rover quality. Large portions, bland taste. Take a good.Special Features:
- Did Not Honor ReservationdnelonVIPDined on 12/25/2013We made a reservation for dinner (and received confirmation form OpenTable) but the restaurant would not honor the reservation due to being "too busy". This resulted in significant inconvenience for my guests and me.
- Excellent ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/25/2013We managed to get a last-minute reservation for dinner on Christmas Day. And it was a good thing we did - by the time of our reservation, the wait was up to 90 minutes. We were seated promptly, and our meal was excellent. It was a bit loud, since our small room was full of people, but most everyone was in good spirits. The portions were huge, and everything was delicious. Thank you all for a great holiday meal!Special Features:
- Christmas DayCydCDined on 12/25/2013I visited on Christmas day and the place was packed. Fortunately I made online reservations in advance. We still waited a little more than ten minutes past the reserved time but that was nothing compared to the hour long wait for people showing up without reservations. This restaurant has a great atmosphere, the service from our waiter was superb!! And the food was delicious and substantial, enough to share and to pack left overs. I will definitively recommend this place and look forward to go back on a special occassion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter lost and messed upShoppertunitiesDined on 12/24/2013Waiter lost and messed up all the orders for the 4 tables he handled in our room. Took over 2 hours for our dinner.
- Christmas EveEllenDined on 12/24/2013Considering the crowd, they did well, food was a little disappointing after the huge UPSALE on everything we ordered we felt punished by mediocre food for not upgrading. My brother who was paying was annoyed by the waiters insistence that what he recommended would be better so he refused to go with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Christmas Eve VenueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013We were a small party, had great food and excellent wait staff. We are frequent diners and always have a good experience here.Special Features:
- We'll come back againFourFriendsDined on 12/22/2013Good food. Extensive menu. Comfortable, unpretentious atmosphere. Our conversation wasn't drowned out due to poor acoustics. Good place for friends to gather. We'll return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday DinnerGeomalDined on 12/21/2013I brought my girlfriend here for her birthday and we both had a great mean and a great time! The food was great, especially the dessert. I'm sure we will be back again.Special Features: