Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
7843 Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 2143618462x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Ayala
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Park Lane
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (18)great for lunch (15)fit for foodies (12)romantic (10)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (6)late-night find (4)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Yumm-oOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Went as an office group (5) for my birthday. The food was really good and it was not too crowded at lunch on a Tuesday.Special Features:
- Gem Find!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014Great food and prompt excellent service! Plenty of food and extensive menu very friendly place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FunFamily6DineTimeDined on 8/16/2014Great atmosphere, took our daughter there for her birthday the last 2 years and haven't been disappointed and look forward to it next year and for future family outings. Great service and friendly upbeat staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kids Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2014Our grandkids love this place. It is a fun environment for families. The food is good, basic Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold Food & Poor srvicecoldpastaDined on 8/9/2014I took my mother there last year for her birthday and she loved it. So I decided to back for her eighty birthday, what a mistake, first of all the service was poor, the servicer appeared to be having problems with my order. We order a pizza for the kids , it was the greases pizza I have ever had, my wife had an tea that tasted like water. To top it off the pasta was cold. When I called to complain the person who answer the phone was rude and did not get good feeling from the manger , who offer to buy my next meal.Special Features:
- Family style done rightDarrenDined on 8/1/2014Dishes are spot on- service was great- it feels 'homey'- I have little to complain about when it comes to Bucca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucas the serverBucaLuvDined on 7/31/2014Lucas was sneaky. He asked us if we wanted garlic bread. We did not realize this was the house bread! It cost us $8 we were not planning on spending for lunch. He was not attentive. He took forever to return to our table. He took our to go food, brought the check, ran our card and never returned out food. Since it was lunch and we had a limited amount of time, we left without our to go bag. The food was fab! Just wish we could have taken our leftovers for leftovers the next day!Special Features:
- egerzeDined on 7/30/2014The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our server was very polite and courteous, our group was a bit picky but he made sure to suggest items that complied with our diets.Special Features:
- Good for crowdsMarkie123Dined on 7/29/2014The food there is great. One problem you won't get waited on for hours. It is really loud for once but if you like that stuff, this place will be great for you. No complaints on food but service is terrible. Prices are cheap but if you want a nice and quiet dinner, go to Olive Garden.Special Features:
- Very Pleasant EveningpaulaDined on 7/28/2014The food was great and the service very good. Loved the family style eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014It was great to see that big parties do not suffer with bad service or delayed food.Special Features:
- Resturant with a Tour?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014It was a great experience to have the host walk us THRU the entire restaurant before we were seated at our table. The Kitchen was super clean and this was at 515pm on a Monday. The entire restaurant has a great display of vintage photos, and other items, the setting is great and not very bright or not dark, enough light to read about the stories on the walls. The meals were delicious and to believe a small order is for 2 people, only if you bought are very hungry. We had 2 smalls because I wanted to try to different plates, I always try the Lasagna FIRST at any Italian Restaurant, it is my favorite, that tells the story to me. Looking forward to next time, goodbye Olive Garden. HOORAY BUCA DI BEPPO, Very Glad I finally visited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All things terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014The full review I posted on yelp and google. Basically every aspect of our meal and service were of the lowest standard. This place used to be a nice place to go - I will never give this chain another chance.
- Spaghetti/MeatballsDisappointedDined on 6/30/2014The spaghetti tasted like it had been sitting for a long time in water. The meatball were bland. I had heard that Buca's served good food and for the price it should be. I was very disappointed in the food. The waiter was very nice but inexperienced, she got our credit cards mixed up twice. She tried hard, did the best she good, I have no complaints about her.
- YummyLilhancockDined on 6/12/2014Biggest thing to remember is the food is served family style. We too a group of 8 ans ordered 5 meals...everyone of us had leftovers for 1-2 days! Make sure you try the pasta basiica, spaghetti and meatballs, and my personal favorite...chicken parmesan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GramsDined on 6/5/2014This was my first visit and we found exactly what I was hoping for! I booked a table for a group of teachers and we couldn't have picked a more friendly, delicious experience. I can't wait to take my family!Special Features:
- Graduation DinnerNicolebDined on 6/4/2014This is great for large groups. Our waiter was fantastic and made the meal fun. Food wS yummy and no one left disappointed. Thanks Bucca for celebrating with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Buca di Beppo has delicious Italian food and is a great place to visit and celebrate life's special occasions. The décor is entertaining and the atmosphere is festive.Special Features:
- FamilyAtmosphereDined on 5/24/2014I went here first with my co-workers and loved it, so I decided to take my family and they enjoyed the food.
- Great group fun!birdmanDined on 5/17/2014Our most recent trip to Buca Di Beppo was for my wife's birthday. There were over 10 of us and Buca did a great job with a group our size. The food was great and it was a great time talking and having fun. It was fun to serve everything family style. It was a great way to get everyone talking.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I had heard so many great things and I loved the ability to make reservations online. However the food was over spiced in undercooked pasta. The family style made me believe there would be a large portion served, but was disappointed at the small amount of actual food. The pasta we ordered was smothered in so much tomatoe sauce that we had to dig to find the pasta and it just wasn't enough for two let alone 4-6 our waitress said it would feed.
- Reservation ProcessMFoxDined on 5/11/2014Everything was great, except for the fact that I had added special remarks, when making my reservation on-line. We had a group of 9, and I had asked to be seated in the "Pope Room". Upon arrival, we were advised that the restaurant does not read or see those remarks. If this is the case - then omit this from the process.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7:45 reservation at Buca'sWeekendDinerDined on 5/9/2014Ever since Buca's started offering the apple Gorgonzola salad, we have been getting it, and it was as good as ever. We were dining with another couple, so ordered a small salad, small seafood linguine, and small prosciutto-stuffed chicken. All were mouth-watering. Had a little more food than we needed, so took some home. We dined "fashionably late," having gone to a late afternoon movie first. We arrived at Buca's about 15 minutes before our 7:45 reservation time, but were handled efficiently and shown to a table within about a minute (I think they had to figure out a change in seating areas and waiters). The ambient noise was subdued and we were easily able to carry on a conversation in normal speaking tones, something we cherish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 304 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Park Lane reviews archive.
- Kitchen TableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014While it was an interesting experience, if I had a choice then I would have not chosen to eat in the kitchen. Partially because it is noisy and I felt like I smelled like spices and food especially when the stove had a grease fire.Special Features:
- Pope RoomPopemob1leDined on 4/20/2014This place is really only good for large groups of people with healthy appetites. The pizza is excellent, the service is quick and for a group of about ten people, request the Pope Room.Special Features:
- Not what I expectedrickwDined on 4/20/2014The visit started with a man taking us on a long walk through the building, talking to my wife who was closest to him as our son and I trailed behind. I couldn't hear what he was saying, so I had no idea what was going on. After we sat down, I was told we were getting a tour of the restaurant. It would have been nice if the man had told all of us what we were about to do and had spoken loudly enough that I could hear him along the way. If I'd known what was going on, I would have paid more attention to my surroundings. The waiter was too chipper and chatty. The table was stuck off in a corner near a bar (I like to be around people; we made reservations). The food (baked ziti) was so-so. All in all, it wasn't worth the price.
- Good Food, Fun Place for a GroupJeremiahDined on 4/19/2014Took our family here Easter weekend and had a great time. The food was great, and the service was quick and professional. The only thing was our waiter was a bit annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Volleyball teamVolleyballDined on 4/18/2014Our volleyball team wanted to eat together and no one would take our reservation but buca. They had great service and got us in to eat quickly after making reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for bday dinnerscountrygirl415Dined on 4/18/2014I invited 4 of my friends for a birthday dinner and it was fantastic! a little loud but overall the food was great and our waiter was very polite & helpful! I used a group coupon here in addition to ordering a large buca pizza and my total was less than 70 bucks for 5 people. Also, the serving sizes were more than enough for all of us, I went home with leftovers!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good servicerickybobbyDined on 4/11/2014It was a fun place to go with good food and good service. The chicken parmasean wasn't the best i've had, but the appetizers were pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreStephSADined on 4/11/2014We went to Buca for family dinner. I've had several coupons for Buca, but had never gone. Although some might like the atmosphere, it was too 'cluttered' for me. The food was ok, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Our waitress wasn't very warm, just rushed throughout dinner service. Would I go back...no I don't believe so. Too many other places in Dallas To choose from.Special Features:
- Awesome Customer serviceAngieDined on 4/1/2014The staff that night was very cordial and friendly. They made us feel right at home. The pope room was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for Bachelorette DinnerUB40chicDined on 3/29/2014I reserved the Pope tomm for my sister's bachelorette party and it was excactly what we needed!!! It is private enough to have good conversation and the wait staff even helped to serve our party favors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - huge portionsMsbtxVIPDined on 3/22/2014The wait staff does an excellent job of helping choose the appropriate amount of food as very large portions are served family style. Apple gorgonzola salad was great. Lasagne wonderful. We were there to celebrate a 5-year-old's birthday with his family and grandparents. To his delight at the end of the meal, the staff brought a very tall candlestick with a red candle, placed it on the table in front of him and sang their birthday song. The staff gave him a birthday ice cream dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/8/2014Overall good food. Usually have good service, but this time around we had a server who seemed to want to challenge himself by memorizing 3 tables worth of orders. Guess what? He screwed ours up twice then decided to bill us for each one of his screw ups. They need to make sure all servers are writing down orders to lessen the error rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LHS Mock Trail Teamtxperry44Dined on 3/6/2014We had a great time! Service was fantastic and the food was great. Wonderful place for our large group to unwind and blow off some energy with a wide choice of superb food! A new team tradition has begun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDFWFoodieDined on 3/1/2014As always, portions are ridiculously huge and I have yet to eat here without having to take something home. We were seated relatively close to our reservation time, but who can guess perfectly on a busy Saturday night? Our waiter was very polite and attentive. Food was amazing as always. Truthfully, my only complaint (which really isn't a complaint) is that their acoustics inside are such that if the place is packed, you can barely have conversation across the table. I would suggest some foam panels on the ceiling that could also be decorative to eat some of the sound. Other than that, this place is awesome and I would eat there three times a day if I thought I could get away with it. ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My OpinionBirthdayCelebratorsDined on 3/1/2014I made reservation in advance for 8 people, yet when we got there our table was only set for 6 people. They host then decided to squeeze in 2 extra seats on an already crowded table. I requested her to check whether we could move to a bigger table, which she said she would do. She never returned with any feedback, so we ended up sitting at the crammed up table. The server suggested the house margaritas, but failed to mention that they are $15 each - which in my opinion is a bit overpriced. The food was good, but it's not cheap.Special Features:
- Great for our big family...RussDined on 2/15/2014Our family includes a grandmother, mother, father, 3 boys (15,12 and 8) and 2 girls (8 and 6). Buca is made for us - generous portions, options that fit many tastes from complex (prosciutto stuffed chicken) to basic (spaghetti and meat balls). The wait staff is invariably helpful and with fun attitudes. We always have a great time, and I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well my experience in BuccaLucy84Dined on 2/14/2014Well my experience in Bucca was great. I loved their food, service and in general everything! It was a great place to go for a beautiful romantic dinner or if you are on the mood for a group dinner. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know. The only reason I didn't give the service 5 stars is because the waitress was new and she didn't know a lot of the questions I asked. If I had gotten a more experience waiter like one of the gentlemen like Michael which was one of the other waiters that took care of us at the end.This waiter did an outstanding job he made us feel like we were the only customers. Which is awesome!!! I will definitely will go back to this place again and request this waiter to wait on us again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.