Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
15350 South 94th Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7083496262x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cadrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or group event, Buca di Beppo Delivery or Buca To Go is the perfect choice for great Italian food and fun. From casual parties to corporate luncheons, we offer a delicious selection sure to satisfy everyone. Our friendly and professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or transport your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Tablecloths, plates, napkins, eating and serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase is required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (61)special occasion (52)kid-friendly (39)great for lunch (26)fit for foodies (23)romantic (17)great for brunch (13)neighborhood gem (11)scenic view (6)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Excellent.NA11VIPDined on 8/24/2014Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungreeDined on 8/22/2014Always delicious, more than filling, fresh, fresh, fresh, great selections, great old Italian atmosphere. Open Table reservations always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check your messagesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/20/2014Food and service was Excellent. Only 1 thing not happy with. Spending 400 dollars for 8 people and not getting all the food to take home wasn't very nice. I called as soon as I got home. But no one called back. Voicemail said message could be left for Manager which I did. I guess the Manager doesn't check messages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian CuisinesteakbabyDined on 8/17/2014I really liked it but I love Italian food. This was my first time at Buca di Beppo. The portions were huge. The food was flavorful!! Only thing missing was dessert because I was too full to order any.Special Features:
- Not a Happy RestauranteerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Location was very convenient and it was perfect for a little one that was 4. Portions (large) were small. Very pricey. Didn't get what was personally ordered. Just a convenience to get the family together. Wouldn't do again. Veal extremely salted.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food is always wonderful here, ambiance is true Italian, and service is fantastic! My husband and I are very picky when it comes to true authentic Italian food, and let me tell you, Buca does not disappoint! The family style service is a long lost art that makes the experience that much better! I highly recommend to anyone that lover getting together to share in good food, wine, and an attentive wait staff! Thank you to Buca for making my husband's birthday a success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over PricedDeniseDined on 8/7/2014Our dinner for 2 involved a pasta dish and salad and it was over $40 total. Thank goodness we has a $10 coupon. If you want a glass of wine fork over almost $8 for a very small amount.Special Features:
- JulzrebelDined on 8/2/2014I had mine and my husbands 5 year anniversary here. The food was good and the server was very nice. However because we had a large party they put us in a back room with other large parties. It was so loud I got a migraine and was unable to even eat until later that might at home. You are at a long table so you also can't socialize very well. I understand space constraints but this was horrible. I would only recommend this place for at most 6 to 8 people. Not for large parties.
- LuvthisplaceDined on 7/31/2014We have never had a bad meal. We usually go there for Special occasions. We have always had a good dining experience. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go again!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014As long as you have a group that has taste for same thing or if everyone enjoys trying new things its a good spot to try...I loved family style and the big round table! I only wish everything wasn't al la carte I just think bread and salad should come with your meal. All in all food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014It was very difficult to figure out how to order and how much food to get so we all had enough but did not take any home. The bread and service was great! The marinara sauce was a little flat and it would be sooooo much better with real fresh grated cheese instead of the dry stuff. The dipping oil should also be served with so basil or oregano and some fresh grated cheese for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Our waitress was great. The food was very good. A bit expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off there gameOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/25/2014I've dined at Buca's in the past, food and service has all ways been great but this night they where off the mark. The salmon was over cooked, pasta to my surprise was under cooked and my daugther's pizza was dry. Manger comp our meal, which was ok but we would have love to have had a good meal as in past visits. To sum it up service was great and we won't write them off at this time😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better This TimeBobbyseaDined on 7/20/2014After a bad experience some months ago at their Las Vagas location, thought we would give it one more try. Service was excellent and the food as well.Special Features:
- Loved it!AussieDined on 7/15/2014I've been to Buca before but this time was exceptional! We were seated on time, the waitress was awesome and so was the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite!BobSDined on 7/12/2014Jason was our waiter. He couldn't have been nicer and so competent. The mixed green salad and spaghetti with meat sauce were so good. Had plenty to take home for leftovers the next day. We just love Buca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friend for his birthdayEricDined on 6/29/2014We took my daughter-in-law's father out for his birthday. Our party ranged from 65 plus to 4 and a half. We had a very good time. Everyone enjoyed the food, the waitstaff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant is loud but maybe that is part of the charm. ( Like a large family holiday feast) The waitstaff sang for my friend's birthday ( which he liked).Special Features:
- Small get togetherChrispDined on 6/29/2014We had a small surprise party for our boss at Buca. It was not my first time eating there, but it was for others and they raved about the food and portion size on appetizers and entrees. Our waiter was terrific. Would not hesitate to go back. Oh, and I was warned by my 13 year old son to make sure I bring him some delicious fettuccine home!Special Features:
- accodomatingTrainerTVIPDined on 6/25/2014It's great that they allow reservations for one! Great food!Special Features:
- She loved it.PastaluvaDined on 6/20/2014I took the S.O. (significant other) to Bucca's for her birthday, she loved it so much, all her friends think I'm the greatest guy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast Friendly ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/14/2014Family style at its best. Order a couple of dishes for the entire table and its enought to share. Classic dishes and something for everyone. My only disappointment was they took the short ribs off the menu. They were to die for.Special Features:
- Delicious!HermosaDined on 6/13/2014The food was amazing and the service was great! I will be coming back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family funWine4uDined on 6/12/2014We had a great time taking Grandma and her grandsons to Bucca for lunch! Awesome service by TaylorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurant for 4 or moregood2eatDined on 5/30/2014My wife and I went alone and while we enjoyed the food, we found that having at least 4 people would be ideal. We will be coming back with our kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jim hetfleischGsisfrk968Dined on 5/29/2014The food was great as always, the service was a bit slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeBanMan30Dined on 5/24/2014Went with family for birthday, great food, servce, and fun time! Been there before with the wife, wonderful place to go with a group or as a couple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Buca!InmyopinionDined on 5/24/2014Our server Tim - made sure out order was right, friendly and gave out table great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChrisDined on 5/23/2014The food and service were amazing. The fact that the portions are so large, small is supposed to feed two but should feed four, you can have dinner for two days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014We went to celebrate our little girls preschool graduation. Food was well priced and delicious. They put our group in the "Pope Room" which added to the fun. Im not crazy about sharing so lunch is the perfect way to enjoy Bucca's delicious food without arguing over what to order.Special Features:
- old school gemshels4Dined on 5/18/2014Haven't been to this restaurant in over ten years since I've sworn off carbs. Strangely enough it hasn't changed at all. Needs an updated bathroom and some spring cleaning, but still has great food and service. Was happy with the amount of options that are low carb-salads and meat dishes without pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nicesal5x5Dined on 5/17/2014No complaints. Food was good, service was prompt and efficient. Actually for a chain restaurant their food is quite good and above average. Although I would say the spaghetti dishes are over priced when you consider that 1 pound of premium spaghetti is less than $2.00 and their large bowl with meatballs is $32.00+. Anyway it was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/14/2014absolutely great food and service. everytime i have been here the service is awesome.Special Features:
- CalamariOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014We ordered appetizers; we received our Calamari extremely over cooked. Not sure what Chef or prep cook was working the kitchen that night around 7pm, but they allowed two full plates of Calamari to leave their realm; partially blackened and burned. Other than that, the rest of our family style meal turned out satisfactory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FoodNickiDined on 5/11/2014This is basically a family style restaurant. Two to three people can eat off of one small entree. They bring out extra plates in advance because they know the portions are huge. They also explain each meal is meant to share. The food is delicious. Very authentic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too hotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014The restaurant was having problems with the air conditioning and it was eighty five degrees outside and not much better inside. It made it very uncomfortable to enjoy our meal because my guest were all dressed up for mothers day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marcDined on 5/11/2014the food was adequate. Nice size serving though. The tables are too close together and there is frequent bumping and pushing by staff and guest. The air condition was off and the staff had to open the doors for a cross breeze. For Mother's Day it was disappointing
- disappointedluvFOODDined on 5/10/2014stale parm on table (no fresh to be found), fried calamari was overcooked thin breading batter. Veal was dry and overcooked. bread was not warm or hot...probably made in early am. Baked ziti was good! stuffed mushrooms were good, fried cheese, just ok. Expected a lot more.
- Fabulous ExperienceFoodieMomDined on 5/10/2014When we arrived they were very busy, yet we were greeted promptly and politely. We were asked if w wanted to so at the kitchen table. That made the evening. We were right in the kitchen and able to watch the chef at work. Foodie dream come true. The service was fab...the food was abundant and tasty. But the experience of the kitchen table was definitely the highlight. We will be going back, and we will be requesting to sit in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayGrad2014Dined on 5/10/2014Food and service was good, except for the mash potato dish. This was very runny and did not have much taste. Reservations were also 25 minutes late. Spent about $130 for party of 7 adults and 2 kids with no alcohol purchased.Special Features:
- Party!celebrationDined on 5/10/2014We wanted a place to celebrate that would be just like home without the mess and planning. And that is what we received! Wonderful food with fun conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.