Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
15350 South 94th Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (708) 349-6262
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cadrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or group event, Buca di Beppo Delivery or Buca To Go is the perfect choice for great Italian food and fun. From casual parties to corporate luncheons, we offer a delicious selection sure to satisfy everyone. Our friendly and professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or transport your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Tablecloths, plates, napkins, eating and serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase is required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Orland Park
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Buca di Beppo - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (47)special occasion (33)kid-friendly (24)fit for foodies (22)neighborhood gem (17)great for lunch (16)romantic (11)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Too ExpensiveDmduganDined on 11/16/2014Prices too expensive. Will only go there for a special occasion if I have a coupon for $20 off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met our expectations plus more!Mals48Dined on 11/8/2014Our group of eight enjoyed the family style dining and good Italian fare offered at Bucca di Beppo. We appreciated the smaller rooms with fewer tables per room which made for a quieter dining atmosphere, although the overall ambience is quite festive. We enjoyed great service and had a lovely evening.Special Features:
- lunch at buccasandypDined on 11/2/2014Food is good & authenic but very pricey. Nothing on your website indicated we couldn't order the SINGLE LUNCH ITEMS ON THE WEEKEND. That posed a problem with our 2 elderly aunts because everyone liked something different. I had a 20% off coupon (which you need) and our bill for 4 was still $110. Pricey lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependable and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014We make regular trips with friends and family to the Buca location in Orland Park. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the service is great.Special Features:
- LoveLoveLovehighlyrecommendDined on 10/24/2014My friends and I had a great time. the food was awesome. the waiter was great. we will definitely be back. I loved the atmosphere, all the pictures, the different rooms. we had enough food to feed an army as my mother would always say. The Bruschetta was out of this world. I would highly recommend Buca to all my friends and family.Special Features:
- Great evening out!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014Met a friend for dinner we hadn't talked in over 10 years. Server took our drink order and asked if we were ready to order. Told her we wanted to go slow. She backed off and allowed us the much needed time to catch up. Food was good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was better than I anticipated.wwmamaDined on 10/19/2014This was my first time here, I was very pleasantly surprised and so glad we choose it to celebrate my mom's 82nd birthday. Our server, Tim, was very helpful and energetic. The food was delicious & hot from the kitchen. We will defiantly be coming back, although next time I want the table across from the kitchen, that looks like it would be fun to watch. I also liked all the options they had on the menu, really a nice convenience for a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvBucadibeppo53Dined on 10/18/2014The food and wine were outstanding. Had a very good time. The tirmasu was wonderful. We had so much left over we ate for the next couple of days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Groups!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Great place for a group to hang out and talk over the huge portions of great tasting Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Foodlover2014Dined on 10/18/2014Great food! If you like Italian food Buca is the place for youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianGemDined on 10/17/2014Matt and the staff took great care of us. We will come again. Great and economical for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, large portionstpierDined on 10/17/2014The food as always was AWESOME! The service was slow considering the restaurant wasn't even 1/2 full. The server seemed to be very overwhelmed with the tables he had to take care of.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014There were 9 of us dinning for my daughters 18th birthday we traveled over an hour and the 40 min wait time after our reservationtion was nicely taken care of with free appetizers. Yum!! Very happy with the experience of the family style And the food was great. First time for all 9 of us and we all left full and happy!Special Features:
- Family friendly funDoZeDined on 10/11/2014We had a group of 7 including a toddler. Buca is very family friendly and good for groups! Portions are huge, and the food is tasty! The wine list is limited, but there were a couple of good wine selections, and fresh bread with olive oil. Caprese was a winner; salad fresh and good. We had chicken piccatta and baked ziti, but I'd especially recommend the spicy chicken rigatoni. Yum! The meal was topped off with coffee, fresh and hot. Service OK, could have been a bit more attentive, but no complaints.Special Features:
- birthday partydjsdiningDined on 10/9/2014Awesome food, $$$ , but enjoyable! Loved the giant birthday candle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HDouglasDined on 9/21/2014I always enjoy going to Buca! The food is very good and it's a fun atmosphere. I'm Italian and I love all the photos of Italian people and places and listening to Italian singers :-) I do wish, though, that there was more variety in PASTA...why isn't capellini served?? I'm also so disappointed that you no longer have gelato on the dessert menu!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightJeffDined on 9/20/2014Great date night for my lady & me! Great carry out leftovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimJimGDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food and outstanding service. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and great drinks!!dstone94Dined on 9/19/2014It wasn't as busy as I thought I would be for a Friday night but the food was good, the service as well as the drinks were great........definitely plan to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible waitressluv2dineDined on 9/12/2014The food was great and the host was great. Our waitress didn't check on us one time. We asked her for more bread, so she came and gave us more oil but never gave us bread. Then she gave us the pizza and we were waiting and waiting for her to give us a refill on our drink and she never came. We also needed napkins. So finally we just started eating since she never came back. She was being so loud and singing and joking with the bar tender the whole time. She didn't ask us how anything was or anything. We finally got her attention and asked for a box and the check. She came back with the box and said I'm suppose to box it for you but I doubt you'd want me to, my hands are so sticky!. So we just boxed it, paid and left. Worst costumer serviceSpecial Features:
- I love this placeJDecapDined on 9/12/2014Buca is a really great itallian place to the memorbilia on the walls to the food in the family bowls. The waiters/waitresses are full of personality and not just obligated robots. I highly recommend this place to families and even to just couples. Awsome place, great food 5 out of 5 in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningDmduganDined on 9/6/2014Had a great time. Dinner was superb. It was hot & tasty. Wines too expensive for the little bit you get.Special Features:
- What happened!EATOUTDined on 8/30/2014We as a couple and with friends have visited bucca on several occasions and have always experienced a great time, until our last visit, we were a group of 8 there were other families around us who's children were running around and very loud, so loud we could not carry a conversation at our table. We each had a drink or two our server was extremely lax in refills and it took even longer to get a beer. Some of us asked for water which we never received. We also asked for more bread, nope it never came either. Now the food, the quality and quantity just was not there nothing seemed fresh. I will say the tirimisu was good, a bit dry but taste was good maybe I expected better when you pay out over 400 dollars for a pasta dinner.
- Excellent.NA11VIPDined on 8/24/2014Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungreeDined on 8/22/2014Always delicious, more than filling, fresh, fresh, fresh, great selections, great old Italian atmosphere. Open Table reservations always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check your messagesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/20/2014Food and service was Excellent. Only 1 thing not happy with. Spending 400 dollars for 8 people and not getting all the food to take home wasn't very nice. I called as soon as I got home. But no one called back. Voicemail said message could be left for Manager which I did. I guess the Manager doesn't check messages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian CuisinesteakbabyDined on 8/17/2014I really liked it but I love Italian food. This was my first time at Buca di Beppo. The portions were huge. The food was flavorful!! Only thing missing was dessert because I was too full to order any.Special Features:
- Not a Happy RestauranteerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Location was very convenient and it was perfect for a little one that was 4. Portions (large) were small. Very pricey. Didn't get what was personally ordered. Just a convenience to get the family together. Wouldn't do again. Veal extremely salted.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food is always wonderful here, ambiance is true Italian, and service is fantastic! My husband and I are very picky when it comes to true authentic Italian food, and let me tell you, Buca does not disappoint! The family style service is a long lost art that makes the experience that much better! I highly recommend to anyone that lover getting together to share in good food, wine, and an attentive wait staff! Thank you to Buca for making my husband's birthday a success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over PricedDeniseDined on 8/7/2014Our dinner for 2 involved a pasta dish and salad and it was over $40 total. Thank goodness we has a $10 coupon. If you want a glass of wine fork over almost $8 for a very small amount.Special Features:
- JulzrebelDined on 8/2/2014I had mine and my husbands 5 year anniversary here. The food was good and the server was very nice. However because we had a large party they put us in a back room with other large parties. It was so loud I got a migraine and was unable to even eat until later that might at home. You are at a long table so you also can't socialize very well. I understand space constraints but this was horrible. I would only recommend this place for at most 6 to 8 people. Not for large parties.
- LuvthisplaceDined on 7/31/2014We have never had a bad meal. We usually go there for Special occasions. We have always had a good dining experience. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go again!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014As long as you have a group that has taste for same thing or if everyone enjoys trying new things its a good spot to try...I loved family style and the big round table! I only wish everything wasn't al la carte I just think bread and salad should come with your meal. All in all food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014It was very difficult to figure out how to order and how much food to get so we all had enough but did not take any home. The bread and service was great! The marinara sauce was a little flat and it would be sooooo much better with real fresh grated cheese instead of the dry stuff. The dipping oil should also be served with so basil or oregano and some fresh grated cheese for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 473 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Orland Park reviews archive.
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Our waitress was great. The food was very good. A bit expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off there gameOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/25/2014I've dined at Buca's in the past, food and service has all ways been great but this night they where off the mark. The salmon was over cooked, pasta to my surprise was under cooked and my daugther's pizza was dry. Manger comp our meal, which was ok but we would have love to have had a good meal as in past visits. To sum it up service was great and we won't write them off at this time😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better This TimeBobbyseaDined on 7/20/2014After a bad experience some months ago at their Las Vagas location, thought we would give it one more try. Service was excellent and the food as well.Special Features:
- Loved it!AussieDined on 7/15/2014I've been to Buca before but this time was exceptional! We were seated on time, the waitress was awesome and so was the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite!BobSDined on 7/12/2014Jason was our waiter. He couldn't have been nicer and so competent. The mixed green salad and spaghetti with meat sauce were so good. Had plenty to take home for leftovers the next day. We just love Buca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friend for his birthdayEricDined on 6/29/2014We took my daughter-in-law's father out for his birthday. Our party ranged from 65 plus to 4 and a half. We had a very good time. Everyone enjoyed the food, the waitstaff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant is loud but maybe that is part of the charm. ( Like a large family holiday feast) The waitstaff sang for my friend's birthday ( which he liked).Special Features: