Buca di Beppo - Naples
8860 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (239) 596-6662
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carlos Ramirez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Naples
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Buca di Beppo - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (30)kid-friendly (13)special occasion (13)neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (9)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fun night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014The restaurant has a unique decor with photos of all types and sizes adorning every inch of wall space. The food was excellent and the wine prices reasonable. They serve their food family style and as such all in the party must agree on what to order as the smallest dishes server 2-4 and the large ones 4-6. I would prefer individual ordering.Special Features:
- Family style portionsGatorDadDined on 11/15/2014We love coming with our friends and ordering the large portions of food and sharing the different foods. The staff is always so helpful with helping us pick out the different foods. Bucca is our number one restaurant for dinning out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceLyJyMoDined on 11/11/2014We have eaten many meals at this Buca's and always enjoyed the food, service and ambiance, but tonight was a disappointing experience. The food was up to par and the service was excellent, however, the noise level was beyond tolerable. We were seated in the same intimate room as a very large and noisy group when the restaurant clearly had many other available tables in much quieter areas. Our party of 6 was unable to carry on a conversation and the noise level was beyond distracting. The restaurant was far from full and we could've enjoyed our meal in any one of a number of quieter locations. We would have liked to have coffee and dessert but chose to leave instead.Special Features:
- My meat and pasta came out warm.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2014The caprese salad was very average. One entree was a seafood pasta. It came out piping hot, but all the ingredients were on top of the bowl of pasta. Nothing but pasta underneath. Average to good flavor and taste. I ordered chicken parm. with a side of spaghetti. When the entree was served, both the chicken and the pasta were lukewarm. It was obvious my dish had sat and waited for several minutes before it was served. The restaurant was not crowded, so there was no excuse for that magnitude of a miss. Ample portions, average to good quality and flavor.Special Features:
- Great fun!LyJyMoDined on 10/29/2014We were seated at the kitchen table and had such a great time. The cannelloni was delicious!Special Features:
- Gathering placeTomdeaDined on 10/28/2014Great place to go with friends. Great old pictures on the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday Celebrationboomer123Dined on 10/26/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday with very short notice to Buca. They were very welcoming and treated us and oour group as we were old friends. The family style for dinner was not only delicious but very relaxing and comfortable and felt like Tuscany. Our guests loved the food and the selection and my husband thought it was one of his best Birthday celebrations. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Noise LevelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014We had six of us, three couples. The noise level in our room was very high and it was hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasureVisitorDined on 10/16/2014Always a pleasure. Enjoyable w good food and plenty of itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pure italyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/13/2014If you like big portions andas spicy food , this is your place. I love the decoration. a lot of old photos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerMAB63Dined on 10/11/2014Good food, large portions and fine service. A place to frequent often. Always a pleasure.Special Features:
- Great food239PalaminoDined on 10/11/2014We ordered the eggplant Parmesan and a four cheese pasta dish. Both were served nice and warm and tasted fantastic. Would recommend Buca to anyone who wants a good Italian meal.Special Features:
- EricaDined on 9/21/2014We have gone to Buca several times, and the food is quite good, and consistently so. The family-style dining gives everyone a great opportunity to try new dishes, rather than sticking with the favorites.
- first experience at Buca'spatluvspastaDined on 9/12/2014the waiter was wonderful. He was efficient, knowledgeable and very pleasant. The food was served hot and was delicious. There was plenty for all of us. thanks for a great first experience at your restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's AmoreLivetoeatDined on 8/27/2014If you are looking for good old fashioned Italian food then this is the place to be. The Caesar salad was excellent and the baked ziti was plentiful and delicious. The service was excellent. The photographs on the wall are intriguing, bringing you back to a better time. I have been there on a previous occasion and the veal parm is to die for. We will be back again as we enjoyed our meal immensely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Familyof5Dined on 8/1/2014Food was amazing and our server, Tracy, was fantastic! We can't wait to go back again!Special Features:
- Fabulous Food but Awful ServiceLuvtoeatoutDined on 7/27/2014The restaurant was not busy at all as we were there out of season in July. We ordered and our children received their food in five minutes. We had to wait 30 minutes to receive our order. When it arrived, it was served by the bus boy, and it was very apparent that it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a long period of time. Our waiter never came to check on us for refills or to see if we needed anything. It is way overpriced for the service received. I would never want to go in season when it would be much busier. Terrible service.Special Features:
- The following 256 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Naples reviews archive.
- FloridaflamingoDined on 7/19/2014Great place for family style meals with leftovers to take home. Best for groups to share as even small portion are large! Not gourmet dining or romantic more on the fun side casual Sunday dinner food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca, Naples, FLluthervilleDined on 7/19/2014Our group of six was surprised that Buca was so busy in mid-July, but the service and food were excellent as usual. Our server, Michael, was attentive, courteous, and personable. The quantities of food were overwhelming but delicious as always. My only suggestion would be to add a couple more mid-priced whites such as Hogue or J Lohr to the available choices. Always an enjoyable place to join friends for a casual night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LivetoeatDined on 7/16/2014Veal parmigiana was excellent. Most places serve a veal pattie but this was a real veal cutlet. The lasagna was good and there was plenty of it. Portions are more than generous. Service was very good and the staff was friendly. Prices were moderate. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodFoodDined on 7/5/2014Have always liked Buca. Food is always good. Brought my 91 year old mother for her birthday. She ordered Chicken Parm with a side of spaghetti. Her only complaint was that her spaghetti wasn't hot. Both my dinner and my brother's were hot though. Not sure why that happened with hers.Special Features:
- mijacDined on 7/4/2014We have been many times. It is consistently a good experience.Special Features:
- Awesome!!howbazaarDined on 7/2/2014Everything was excellent! Great place to celebrate a birthday. Our waiter, Paul, was awesome! We will recommend your restaurant to everyone. Thank you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceClevelandItalianoDined on 6/15/2014Family style, traditional Italian. Substantial portions. Very good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedTheMarcoIslanderDined on 6/15/2014I have eaten in Bucca up North many times but were never disappointed as here in Naples. My Spicy Chicken Rigatoni was very undercooked with just a hint of chicken unlike the great amount of chicken at the big C when I order their Rigatoni Martinio. Their rigatoni is never undercooked. My wife ordered the Shrimp Fra Diabolo and said is was only average and she orders this dish were ever it is offered. Thankfully we had a $10 Off Coupon to lessen the disappointment. Not sure if we will try it again. The was a large obnoxious table right behind us. Olser group with too much to drink and not using except able language you expect at a restaurant.Special Features:
- Great fo Girl ScoutsScoutDined on 6/14/2014As a troop leader with 3 vegetarians, I find Buca do Beppo a great place to go to meet all needs. The food is satisfying, reasonable and suits our dietary needs.Special Features:
- Bring your whole family!ImafoodieDined on 6/7/2014The atmosphere is fun. Very cozy. Family style meals. Great for a crowd. Wonderful service. Diverse menu, something for everyone.Special Features:
- Wagoner ReviewfloridafoodieDined on 6/4/2014We had a group of six with us. The food and service was great. The Waiter didn't know the answer to a food allergy question but he went to the chef and promptly got an answer. The room we were seated in was very cozy and provided a comfortable place for our get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Good. Plus fifty characters worth and perhaos more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Great!SandyDined on 5/11/2014Took Mom for Mothers Day... with 5 of us total ... Everyone loved it! Thank you ..Special Features:
- Map25Map25Dined on 5/3/2014Great for families with children. Unpretentious, simple, good food. Not a fussy place. We had great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soggy salad and pastaSlowVIPDined on 4/30/2014Pasta overdone. Salad over dressed. Sauce boring.
- Fun visitSammiemom1Dined on 4/28/2014Took my sister there for her birthday . She was visiting from out of state. Had a good meal and fun visit. All were happy and well fed. CVCSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend Get awayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014I made reservations on line so we could eat in the kitchen on the night we visited; we were in Naples for only a weekend. We were greeted with warm and friendly smiles. Our waitress for the evening was Kristina and she was amazing. The management, kitchen staff and other wait staff were very wonderful. This was our second visit to the location and second time eating in the kitchen. Will definitly do it again when in town again.Special Features:
- Lively and energetic!LyJyMoDined on 4/24/2014We were seated at the kitchen table in Buca's and found it to be a lively and energetic location. The food was excellent and so was the service. Sitting in the kitchen was dinner with a floor show, great fun!Special Features:
- ServiceLindaDined on 4/20/2014Service very good..... Good excellent....Reservation made online .... Table however, not prepared for our arrival...chairs, silverware... Etc. reason for reservation....😕Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter DinnerFamilyFun6Dined on 4/20/2014Good service, food very good, sangria good but could have more fruit. Overall good experience . Kid friendly... Fun ! Dinner like aty Italian grandmother 's house .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PekoDined on 4/20/2014Been going to Buca for over 10 yrs. For a fun experience, reserve the "kitchen table" for a dinner night. It's truly unique!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jtb218Dined on 4/19/2014The tip should be included on the bill for parties of 8 or more.Special Features:
- FamilyBarbVIPDined on 4/18/2014We had a birthday dinner for Papa. Perfect venue with the grand kids. We had a ballSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.