Buca di Beppo - Mesquite
2063 Town East Mall
Mesquite, TX 75150Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Mesquite
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9722792822x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Mesquite
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Mesquite reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)special occasion (6)great for lunch (5)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- heatedDined on 10/3/2014Had an 8:15 reservation and did not get seated till 8:30. Appetizer never came and the waitress told me they would take it off the bill and get it for me to take home but they still charged me.Special Features:
- Will not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Although we had reservations, and they were absolutely NOT busy, they acted like we were not even there. Sat for almost 10 minutes with NO waiter, no water - nothing... we just got up and left... will not return EVER !!Special Features:
- Italian FoodredfreckledfrogDined on 9/1/2014It started out pleasant until our ordering. When we asked for bread (rolls) we were told that "they did not deliver the bread". I saw other diners that had arrived after we did and was told "theirs were not with the meal and cost". I then ordered it and had to pay for it. Our 52nd anniversary was blemished by this. I was told that the chef had gone to the grocery store to buy bread. Somebody dropped the ball.Special Features:
- Great place for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our main courses were delicious but the service was a little slow- the bread did not show up until our entrees did. On previous visits the bread showed up shortly after we placed our drink orders. I was not a fan of the cheesy garlic bread, there were rather large chunks of garlic which made it very overpowering.Special Features:
- Excellent Food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Little disappointed with the service ~ Made reservation to inform of hubby's birthday..........was seated in a loud, small room - not much for ambiance or romance. The waitress took our drink order and came back with drinks and bread - she had oil and vinegar, we asked for butter. We waited, and waited and waited............when our food was brought (by a different server) we asked for warm bread (ours was cold now) and the butter we had asked for previously. Food was superb!!! After dinner, I excused myself to ladies room and tried to find waitress to have staff sing "Happy Birthday", could not find her, but told another staff member and they did come with signed card, candelabra and song. Possibly waitress had too many tables or ???Special Features:
- Great FoodKat79Dined on 7/18/2014Our first time at Buca's in Town East. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. The service was prompt. The food was hot and very tasty. The only thing I would say I did not like was the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I think roasted garlic is more pleasant to the pallet. Overall, I was very pleased. And, yes I highly recommend it. I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it !JulieDined on 7/17/2014First time here took my kids because they love Italian food. They loved it , ordered 3 different plates small and large had more than enough good size portions for even small plates. Will definitely come back !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 55 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Mesquite reviews archive.
- Did not honor my requestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2014I have requested to sit out of the isle and away from kitchen and made that request when I booked and reminded them when they called me they said no problem however they say us next to the beverage stations in an isle I complained they stated they were all booked however several other tables stayed available during our entire visit Sadly disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/4/2014The food was great the waitress was outstanding and very nice and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceTonydc1974Dined on 5/11/2014We had a appt at 2:00 didn't get seated til 2:30 then we waited for 20 mins for drinks then our orders came out without the kids food and waited again another 20 mins for there food to come out after the adults food has been on the table the entire experience was very bad too top it off it was Mother's Day Wow this place I will never go back. Stay away.
- Wonderful Mother's Day TreatJackareeeeDined on 5/11/2014Great experience as always, and Open Table helped make sure we had a table for Mother's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBenderlovesfoodDined on 5/11/2014We had a group of 15 with kids and a baby. The room wasnt packed with people, the waiter, Robert was fab, and the food was great! I felt like I was at a family members house and not a restaurant! Love BDB!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first impression.BdayDined on 4/25/2014I had a great time. Probably the best experience I've had in a long time.Special Features:
- great food and servicerogladydiDined on 4/25/2014Even though our server was new, he did a great job! My grandson (9 months old) grabbed my glass of wine (still almost full) and it spilled on my lap - the staff was quick to respond and replaced the whole glass! We had leftovers to bring home as well and it was also great reheated! We are new to this area and will be visiting this particular restaurant again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter's 16th bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Daughter's 16th bday dinner party. Not happy with service. Waitress would disappear for long periods of time. Even the girls noticed. We didnt get bread with our dinner as it wasnt ready, we got it after dinner and the place wasn't even crowded. The food is better at other locations.
- Great Valentine's Day DateKathyDined on 2/14/2014Took my husband for a special date, he really loved it. He's is the best and I wanted him to have a great meal. Worth every penny.Special Features:
- RomanTico are special place to backRomanTicoDined on 2/14/2014We celebrated are wedding here So, We love to come back and bring all those memories We highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice experienceMisterPDined on 2/14/2014The atmosphere was superb, the food as well as the wine was excellent, the desert menu had many items that use a raspberry sauce which they were out of for such a big night like Valentines day does not make sense! The hostess area seemed very flustered & unorganized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The SpotDraugrDined on 2/14/2014Great place for either a date or just a spot to eat or have drinks. Friendly staff too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and under flavoredtexasdreamDined on 2/14/2014We had high hopes going in on a simple date night for 2. Our reservation was honored and the wait staff was attentive at first. Salad and appetizer was tasty but the main course and the side tasted like something out of the frozen food section at Walmart. Add two glasses of decent wine and it felt like a $100 robbery. We had buyers remorse for days. The people are nice ... but we will never go back.Special Features:
- Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014My girlfriend and I enjoyed our V day here. She loves Italian so it was a hit with her. The servings are HUGE!Special Features:
- Valentine treatCharlieDined on 2/14/2014Buca's is a favorite restaurant for my family on special occasions and Valentine's Day was no exeption. The wait staff was great, the ambiance with all the pictures is always an eye pleaser. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough EggplantDisappointedDined on 2/8/2014They were out of Vegetable Lasagna (hint: order more) so I opted for the Eggplant Parmigiana. The peel was left on, the eggplant was tough and difficult to slice with the sharpest knife and there was too much breading. The ragu was very good. I considered sending it back to the kitchen and I never do that. For the price, it should have been perfect. Apple Gorgonzola salad was great. Side of spaghetti was ok. Service was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2014My wife and I were looking forward to Buca after hearing about it after we moved to dallas from kansas. We were very disappointed. Our server laura was unfriendly, she looked overstressed from her pregnancy and probably shouldnt be working. My wifes lasagna was cold although my stuffed chicken was very good.Special Features:
- This was the first time weTravelDaddyDined on 1/10/2014This was the first time we had tried the Buca in Mesquite and was disappointed by the service and the food. The one in Park Lane has much better service and food. We had to ask for bread and olive oil which is always provided upon being seated at Park Lane. The silverware we were provided was missing a fork. We ordered the salad and by the time we got the fork our meal was there and so it grew cold while we were eating the salad. We won't be back to this restaurant but will take the time to go down to the Park Lane location in the future.
- Will not go backCCCCDined on 12/25/2013For the second time at this location they were out of their specialty, meatballs. But we weren't notified until after we sat there for 35 minutes. We ended up waiting for an hour and a half to get our food and were pretty much ignored by the waitstaff and the management did very little to apologize or accommodate. We sat around for 20 minutes waiting for a bill and finally had to go find someone to check us out. Awful service, ruined our Christmas dinner. We will go to another location next time for sure.
- Good foodRocioLpzDined on 12/24/2013Food was good! Portions are great for sharing!! Service wasn't that great, especially since it wasn't even busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicesmurfDined on 11/28/2013The serice was great! & staff very freindly! Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To go box neededJoycampDined on 11/11/2013The food was fresh and very good. They serve large portions to share family style. You will need a to go box to bring home the left overs. The service was outstanding. Definitely will be a regular dining spot.Special Features:
- Will go againhungrydinerDined on 9/27/2013Enjoyed our dinner and visit with friends. Wasn't too loud so as to not hear the person next to you. Loved the food - waitstaff seemed new so that could have been better however everyone has to learn and begin somewhere. Will go back - the leftovers were awesome the following day. Lots of food - enough definitely for 2 meals or more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were a bunch of noisy women!bondgirl42Dined on 9/21/2013We were a bunch of noisy women, meeting for dinner after celebrating our high school drill team's 50th anniversary (not that we were on that original team!). We were seated in our own room--which was great because we are pretty danged loud. Our server Rob was so AWESOME! He took great care of us and laughed and had a great time along with us. The food was good, but having our own room where we could talk and get reacquainted was great. Thanks to Rob and Buca di Beppo!Special Features:
- This restaurant was awesomemsmancaveDined on 8/11/2013This restaurant was awesome from the food to the service. This is a gatta try for allSpecial Features:
- Great family style diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013The food is great and the nostalgic Italian decor creates a fun atmosphere. The portions are generous and the family style dining is great for groups. Food sharing is encouraged.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Round Table DiningForneycbirdDined on 7/27/2013When dining with friends and/or family at a restaurant, it's very difficult to enjoy everyone's company while sitting at a long rectangular table because you can't really see, hear or talk to everyone in your party. Buca di Beppo in Mesquite has a round table in what's known as The Pope Room. It was perfect for our family get-together of 9 people. Dining family style was also a big plus and everything we ate was very tasty. The staff also did a great job singing happy birthday for us. We will definitely return to Buca di Beppo for dining with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightdcan901Dined on 7/26/2013A group of us decided to go to dinner and we chose Bucca. It was a wonderful experience. The food was delicious and the wait staff was hilarious. They actively engaged us in conversation and made our dining experience a memorable one! They also were extremely gracious at the end of the night. We were talking and laughing and finally realized that the place was empty. We asked and the restaurant had closed but they never even asked us to go! We thanked everyone for a lovely evening and headed home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buca diningsemisweetDined on 6/7/2013I enjoyed the dining experience it was nice to walk in and get seated, getting seated at the popes table was awesome it fit our group perfectly the food was very good we had three different dishes the marsala the shrimp linguini and spaghetti everyone loved all of it my grandson however ordered a kids pizza and didnt like it at all. a good time was had by all.Special Features:
- okaycrisgDined on 6/5/2013Food not prepared as good as the one Frisco. Wasn't. The same taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really enjoyed the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2013We really enjoyed the food. The service was a little slow, but then we were there on Mother's Day so that was to be expected. We will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceDinnerDined on 5/1/2013The service was so good, the waitress excellence, food it was good .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for special occasionsDisappointedDined on 4/27/2013The food is expensive. This would only be a special occasion place for me due to prices and also family style servings. As a vegetarian I am the only person in a group usually wanting a non-meat dish.Special Features: