Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove
12650 Elm Creek Boulevard
Maple Grove, MN 55369Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (763) 494-3466
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carlos Molina
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove - Best Restaurants in Maple Grove ›
Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (63)special occasion (41)kid-friendly (30)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (14)romantic (13)great for brunch (7)notable wine list (7)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Exceptional ServiceJaniDined on 11/16/2014The service at Buca di Beppo was outstanding. It started the minute we walked into the door to the time we left. We all enjoyed our evening out as a family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Partywjb3Dined on 11/8/2014Had a group of 10 and this place was perfect for a group of that size. For a change we ordered the right amount of food, usually we order way to much. Food was good and the service was also. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- GroupsKaka1Dined on 11/8/2014Fun for groups but it is not the place for a date. Very loud and had to yell to talk to people across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Italian foodSupbicouDined on 11/4/2014I went there for dinner in a week day, and it was ok. Food was fine, ambiance was fine. not really much to say on this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Good Italian eatsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Bucca di Beppo is always a solid choice when it comes to Italian fare. There are lots of good coupons available to save some money.Special Features:
- Jose was fabulousJolpalDined on 10/31/2014Really great time! Had a party of 11 on Halloween. Our waiter Jose made the experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family celebrating B dayNguyen123Dined on 10/29/2014Our family of 15 enjoy our dinner on 10/29/14. I made reservation for 6 pm to celebratey daughters 17 th B day. Everything was wonderful , from the start to end. Thank you !!! Woul definite recommend Buca to everyone we know .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca for twoMonivaDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I recently ate at Buca, and had great service as well as good food. We had the Mixed Greens salad, small, and split a pasta entree, the Chicken and Sausage ziti. It was all very good, and served piping hot. Our waiter was attentive at the right times and had a fun and cheery personality. This was not our first time at Buca, so we knew that we wanted to split an entree and salad. It worked perfectly, and we came home with a meal for both of us in leftover pasta. Our only complaint is that the chicken and sausage were both not very existent in the pasta, it was hard to find. We would have liked it better with more meat in it. Pasta is so cheap, it was surprising to find only small bits of meat when the dish was named for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girlsnightDined on 10/25/2014friendly wait staff. short wait time with reservations. staff helpful with menu suggestions for those in our party that was visiting the first time.Special Features:
- Kitchen tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I have been to Buca a couple times but we had the opportunity to take a couple newbies. We requested the table in the kitchen and our newbies thought that was great! The food was really good and it was fun being in the kitchen to experience the sounds and smells of the kitchen. Good job Buca!Special Features:
- Birthday failblah1Dined on 10/19/2014It was my daughters birthday and we almost left without the song! The waitress remembered at The last minute, but most of our party had already left.
- dinner with friendsbirthdaydinnerDined on 10/18/2014As usual, we had a great time, dinner was very good and plentiful! Our servers were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehAmberDined on 10/18/2014The food was decent, although I'm not sure about the portions minimally feeding two people. Was disappointed that they had the fake parmesan on the table instead of fresh. There was a couple of guys who were swearing very loudly at the table next to us, and I wish staff would have addressed it because I'm sure they heard it.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Loved the environment, but quite noisy. For family style, the plates are quite heavy if you have to pass them down. The experience was wonderful, will be back.Special Features:
- FoodFoodieDined on 10/18/2014We received lots of food for the money! We ordered the veal because that is the main reason we went there. It was tough and stringer, chewy. Not good. The marinara sauce was mostly just tomatoes, not very saucy. The baked ziti was better warmed up the next day. So so I guess.Special Features:
- Snoopy1Dined on 10/17/2014Good family style Italian food. Great to celebrate my adult daughters birthday at, but very noisy if you prefer a more quiet environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food/serviceluv2shopDined on 10/17/2014Our food was excellent. This was my family's first time being here so the advice from the waitresses was very helpful. We did manage to order too much food though and would order less next time. Just the experience of eating at Buca's is awesome! There was always someone stopping at our table and checking on us. My kids thought it was awesome. I would highly recommend the cheese manicotti off of the baked dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service Amazing FoodsmplydvineDined on 10/11/2014We reserved the round 'Pope Table' for our group of 16 adults. The table was the perfect size for our party, our server was outstanding and the food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014The food was wonderful and very generous with portions. We were all able to take some extras home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014very accommodating and wonderful staff and were so great in helping with my proposal. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time!mom1Dined on 9/24/2014The food here is outstanding! We had so much fun and never felt uncomfortable. We could laugh without having to worry about anyone else. The different dining nooks is a great idea! Super kid friendly which is great since I have 9 grandchildren!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our server ignored us, so we leftOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014It was our wedding anniversary and were looking forward to a great dinner at buca. We were seated and given water, but then no one talked to us for 12 minutes. Not willing to ruin our special night, we left. The manager understood and was compassionate, but we didn't want to be there any longer. I will dine there again, but was disappointed.
- Great restaurantTrg1Dined on 9/20/2014We had great service and excellent food. Buca is a fantastic, fun place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect 4 bug groupsPerfectDined on 9/19/2014It's very comfortable if you have a big grouo but also a small one, because on my way out I saw some tables for little groups that also seemed perfect for the moment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the groupRonGDined on 9/19/2014We were seated right away. The servers were very friendly and happy to help us with our questions. Food was good and hot and came out quickly. Our group had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014I understand Saturday nights can be busy, maybe more wait staff is needed? Every time we asked our server for something, she would say be right back but wouldn't come back from 15 minutes at a time but yet still be constantly walking by us, maybe she forgot or maybe not enough staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family treatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We used a great coupon on our visit and got great value: a basket of crusty garlic bread, a huge bowl of tangy Caesar salad and a platter of delicious baked ziti. And the mammoth fudge and ice cream sundae for desert (not included in the coupon). Topped with a good Italian wine and we were well sates. My first visit and I would definitely go back and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family Style FoodLucyDined on 8/27/2014Buca's is a great place for your family or group. Served family style so that you can order many dishes and share between everyone. Excellent and would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday party dinningjazzyprtyDined on 8/20/2014I booked a table at the maple grove buccas and all in all it was a very good experience the food was wonderful, the place felt welcoming, but the only thing I think could improve is the service. It took us quite a while to get helped from the waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappoint!BP2006Dined on 8/15/2014Great service, great food, good times! Will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightEbatDined on 8/2/2014The service at buca was fantastic. Our waitress was very friendly and prompt. We ordered an entree without peas and recieved an entree with peas. Our waitress handled it like a boss. We had a basket of complementary bread in about a minute and the correct meal in probably another 4. She handled it so well we didnt feel inconvenienced a bit. The good food and great service made for terrific dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday groupbrownleeDined on 8/2/2014Everything was good except how we were seated. Nine of us in a straight row was impossible to visit. I was disappointed that we were not seated in a round or square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family Dining Experience!DiningForPleasureDined on 8/1/2014This was our first visit to Buca and we had a group of nine--six adults and three children. With an online reservation, we were seated immediately and received personal service promptly. Our server was fantastic!! He made great recommendations, based upon our feedback, and added much flavor to our dining experience with humor and his friendly personality. The children were entertained by the environment and loved the pasta. Overall, we were all very pleased and look forward to going back! Thank you!!Special Features:
- familyfoodfamilyfunDined on 7/31/2014Buca is a great place to go with family, and with family friends. As parents, we were able to enjoy a night out with friends, with our kids in tow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd Time Was A Charm...MelissaLOVEINITDined on 7/31/2014Melissa was the GREATEST ever ONE more time.... She was my server my last 2 visits to this location & service & the food was the BOMB once AGAIN!!! Thank You So Much Melissa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014We enjoy Buca, it has a great atmosphere and good food. We have experienced various locations to sit and have dinner. We really liked the tables by the bar area located close to the front doors, however when a group of 8 came in to wait for a table it was too loud for a conversation at our table.Special Features:
- CertifiedhumaneDined on 7/26/2014I will not return until you remove veal from the menu. The inhumane treatment of these animals will not stop until the demand evaporates
- Fun and deliciousGroom4adayDined on 7/25/2014We chose this for a pre-wedding gathering. Everyone had fun and enjoyed the food immensely. We got to eat in the pope room which added to the experience. What else can I say, great food, service and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 528 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Maple Grove reviews archive.
- `Date Night'buttons13Dined on 7/25/2014My husband and I went there for our weekly Date Night. We tried the combination plate..it was very good. We were too full for desert but opted to take some home instead. Chocolate cake and Tiramasu.....WONDERFUL!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was OKpdubDined on 7/25/2014There were 4 of us and the price was $140 without dessert, yikes