Buca di Beppo - Maitland
1351 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Maitland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (407) 622-7663
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tatti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Maitland
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Maitland reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (69)special occasion (58)kid-friendly (27)fit for foodies (24)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (12)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)scenic view (6)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fantastic Dining Experience!BG1951Dined on 2/27/2014The food was excellent! Desssert was wonderful! The Atmosphere and service was Delightful. The only hiccup we encountered was when the bill came to the table. One guest had ordered a chicken dish and thought it was for one price , but it was the "Family Style" price. Perhaps the sercvver could have explained that when we ordered as first timers. $22.00 for four pieces of chicken was a shock. Otherwise the experince was fun and we plant to return on the next Birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big party accomodationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2014We had a party with 22 people and we were able to have a room all to ourselves. Ther service was great and the food was delicious. I was floored by the final bill, though, as I was planning about $20/person and it turned out to be more like $40... If you are having a large party I recommend YOU pick the dishes before getting there instead of letting each table order their own stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big winnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014Great management,food is awesome. Service is over the top. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Music could beOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2014Great food. Music could be lower sounding. When I made the reservation I noted there were two birthdays and that was overlooked. Had to tell our server at the end of meal so the surprise effect was ruined. Otherwise we had fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfuldylieDined on 2/15/2014Everything from the time we drove up to valet till the time we asked For the car back was spectacular.!!!!!!!! We loved the service and The food. Every inch of the building was something remerable to See and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines FunJh20Dined on 2/14/2014The place was packed, but after that last min reservation on open table we waiting maybe 10 min after our reservation for a table. It was very nice and the staff was great. There were many tables split apart for couples because it was valentines day so couples were in and out which allowed for quick service. It wasn't until the end of our dinning experience that a large group came into the small room we were sitting in and caused us to decide to leave before getting desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatHappyGirlDined on 2/14/2014friendly and fun atmosphere, cosy and warm environmentSpecial Features:
- Wonderful night outWayneDined on 2/14/2014Valentines Dinner night out. Table ready at our reservation time. Staff very friendly, food was wonderful. Service was great. Great place highly recommended.Special Features:
- Always a great Evening!PastorJanDined on 2/14/2014I took my wife to Buca for valentines day and though the restaurant was swamped (everyone loves Buca!) the complete experience was fantastic, romantic, fun and the food, as always.......... was primo!Special Features:
- Valentines DayWingsandbeerDined on 2/14/2014This was a Valentine's Day dinner and the place was very busy as I would expect. The staff exuded a genuine friendliness and made us feel more than welcome. This started with the (complimentary) valet parking, the hostess, wait staff, kitchen staff and anyone we came in contact with. The ambience was excellent, the lighting, the pictures, and the use of Italian décor. The 1893 salad was one of highlights of our meal and. The family style menu was good, since my wife and I both love veal parm. The food was only rated as "good" because the breading on the veal was mushy, the veal quite chewy, and the marinara sauce quite plain with no outstanding flavor. Not sure if any of this was due to the overwhelming turnout for Valentine's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This was my first time coming to the restaraunt after years of driving past. I was pleasantly surprised when we got inside and they took us through the kitchen and have us a tour before we were seated which was pretty cool. Everyone was super friendly and the service was too notch, never had to ask for a thing. The food was amazing as well such big portions and everything was great. Can't wait to come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night to rememberLuvfamilyfunDined on 2/7/2014We were celebrating my daughters birthday and we splurged and spent plenty. We had a party of six and u accommodate us with ease and enjoyment. I had four ppl that had not been there before and before we left we made reservations for valentines day dinner to bring another couple with us who has not been there before. This will difinitely be a regular place for us. From the first bite of bruschetta to the last suculant bite of desert food hit the spot. We all left in a food comaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesRandyDined on 2/1/2014Had a great birthday party there for my wife. Food was great, service was excellent and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recomend anyone that has not been to put it on their bucketlist. Thanks for the awesome experience, we will definitely be coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightPacker928Dined on 2/1/2014We went with friends that had never been . We had a great meal and awesome dessert, but I have to say it was very loud was difficult to have conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An evening to rememberDragonDined on 2/1/2014I initially took my family members to Buca di Beppo because one of them refused to believe it was a real restaurant with such a crazy name. At the end of the night, he had become a lover of this wonderful place, just like I am. It was a first time get together for some of my family, and it was one of the best nights I have had in a while. Our server Heather was lovely, and the food was delicious. Thank you for giving me everything I have come to expect from this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad serviceCatdocDined on 2/1/2014We had been to Buca two weeks prior, and enjoyed it. We decided to return with our children and my sister's family. Although the food was still very good- even the kids' portions are huge, the service was slow, and at times rude. At one point, the waitress threw the to go bin down on the table. She always made us feel as though we were an inconvenience. Although we had a very pleasant first experience, this one left a bad impression. Perhaps she made a false assumption that because we were using a coupon she would not get a full tip. If she had done a good job, that certainly would not have been the case. We are always careful to tip on the total before the discount. We were quite disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- underwhelmedhmcs85Dined on 1/26/2014The food was extremely good. HOWEVER, None of my party of eight(8), were happy about the style of "family dining" we encountered. At the prices of the items, we limited to 3 and some were not happy about the chosen meals. Less food and better prices would have enabled each to have their pick and a better variety for all.Special Features:
- First time...BLS1972Dined on 1/25/2014This was our first visit and we were very impressed with the food and service. Our server, Jeff, was great helping us understand the menu and options. The food was so good. We will definitely go back. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GroupskikiDined on 1/24/2014Great for large family or group we dined with 13 was able to sit all together at a round table love the sections were your party is treated like its a private party we are a loud group it was ok to be cause others were not next to us loved the larger proportions ordered a few dishes and shared very nicely with a decent price per dish. Only cons was that the parking lot is very small so you have to park in near by business the restaurant get very busy the night we went was extremely cold and we had to walk far to the car they do offer free valet but line is very long with just 2 attendants also there is lots of racy nude photographs and statutes as deco and I had children with me rather they not be able to see all the male nudity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Birthday ExperienceWesandyoDined on 1/21/2014We went to Bucca for my sister's 45th and my aunt's 50th birthdays. We had a group of 7 and sat in the back in a very quaint little spot, it was perfect. We were given the tour of the restaurant, some of us had never been to a Bucca di Beppa. Our server, John was fabulous, he took great care of us. The food was exceptional and the atmosphere was exactly what we wanted. Bucca made my sister's and my aunt's birthdays the memories that we were hoping for. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMGoodness!Mlevy911Dined on 1/18/2014This was our first visit to Buca di Peppi, and it will not be out last. It was amazing! The atmosphere takes you back in time. The waitstaff is too notch, and the food? MAGNIFICENT! Hot. Great per portions and full of flavor! Great Date Night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Funbirthday2nightDined on 1/13/2014Out for a birthday celebration with family. Food was great and the dining experience was fun and filling. We had a great server (Michael) who made our evening special. Will ceertainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hommie Feelingcvarela89Dined on 1/11/2014Restaurant was great service friends people with lots to look at and entertain yourself with. Service was quick and precise answering any questions one could think of. Food tasted really cook and freshly cooked. Overall 9 out of 10 in my book.Special Features:
- It would be nice if basicpatrickDined on 1/11/2014It would be nice if basic bread and butter where supplied with dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOTS of Food!!JeffDined on 1/6/2014Family sized portiions rule here, so come hungry! Ravoli was outstanding! Spagetti was a little dry, but the 1/2 lb meatballs overshadowed any negatives on this plate. Garlic bread was awesome and great big salads. We had 6 in our party and enjoyed evry minute of our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Visitb1670Dined on 1/5/2014The food was great as usual and the selection and quanitys were more then adequate. The service was very good. I would have gave five stars except for two reasons. There was no adjustments for our birthday coupon for free dessert, as she wanted that famous chocolate cake and not a brownie, and most important, the pasta dish she ordered would have been five stars if she could have had fresh parmesan cheese that she requested. They told her that the kitchen did not have it. Why this place, famous for italian, would not have fresh parmesan when even the Olive Garden provides this, I can not understand. Please provide me with an answer to that. Thanks, Te birthday girls dad.Special Features:
- Best Italian experience in OrlandoDallasDined on 12/31/2013Buca di Beppo is always a great experience. The food is fantastic! The portions are large and more than enough, the service is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is one of continual good spirits. Buca's can be romantic, festive, and is also great for group settings. We have been visiting this restaurant for many years and have NEVER been unhappy and always buy extra dishes to take home for the next night or two. Great choice for your dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great find!!frequentdinerDined on 12/27/2013This was my family's first time visting this restaurant....WE LOVED IT! We will definitely be back with more family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMYFamDinnerDined on 12/26/2013The food was delicious and we got so much bang for our buck! We had dinner for the rest of the week due to leftovers! The meatballs were to die for, they just melted in my mouth. The caboclos were equally a hit with the group! Out servers did a great job at explaining the sizes and menu options, what kind of appetizers we should order and with what kind of entree. It was a great and fun experience. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChristmasCheriDined on 12/25/2013The food was good however, the service was Not! The bartender was our server and from the get go he was a little on the rude side! I don't know if it was because it was Christmas day but the noise of slinging plates and patrons was just more than I could bear! I won't be back!Special Features:
- Xmas dinnerXmasDined on 12/25/2013Food was good one of our favorite dishes was not up to par however the manager took care if . Our other dishes were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTlgh823Dined on 12/25/2013The food was excellent but restaurant was Very cold so bring a jacket.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DayEandDDined on 12/25/2013What a great way to NOT have to cook and clean up on Christmas Day. Food & Service was great (as always), however we were disappointed that our reservation requested a booth but we did not get one. Apparently the two we walked past on our way to be seated were unavailable?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentSharDined on 12/25/2013The food is totally Italian authentic and the portions are amazing. All food is piping hot and delicious. All of the servers are wonderful and helpful and cheerful. A wonderful dining experience. We go there every year for our Christmas lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Merry Christmas to me!OranJamesDined on 12/25/2013My family (party of 6) made reservations through OpenTable and we arrived on time and were seated in about 5-7 minutes after arriving. We have dined here before so we knew we would have a great experience and Buca di Beppo didn't disappoint in any way. Food was great, service was great and I got to take a photo with Ol' Blue Eyes! Merry Christmas to me!Special Features:
- Mi AMORE ItalianUrbanGirlDined on 12/24/2013If your in the mood for excellent Italian food and ambiance then look no further than Buca di Beppo Maitland. Excellent menu, great service and value value value. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone hungry for fantastic cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Europa!dinerRaihDined on 12/24/2013Love being there for the nostalgia! All the photos and memorabilia make it a nice dining experience for those of us who have traveled to other countries. The food is family style which really helps if you want to sample all the food.Special Features:
- Chtistmas EveFlowerlady123Dined on 12/24/2013We had reservations and they seated us right away. Our server gave us great directions on sizes and how much much to order. We had s grp of 7. Food was great. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca's staff is very goodluv2dineoutVIPDined on 12/24/2013Buca's staff is very good and did a very good job on Christmas Eve as they were jammed. They were friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. This restaurant is geared to large groups as they are known for their family dining but their small options accommodate 2 people well. Their salads are good as is their whole wheat pasta. They have many different rooms all decorated with Italian memorabilia and is fun. We will go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Christmas CelebrationRSfishDined on 12/23/2013We were meeting inlaws for Christmas celebration. The food was wonderful as it always is. The staff was kind and helpful even with the restaurant being so crowded. My only complaint is the noise level which you can't really control on a busy night. All in all a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.