Buca di Beppo - Maitland
1351 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Maitland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4076227663x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tatti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Maitland
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Maitland reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (56)special occasion (48)kid-friendly (27)fit for foodies (22)neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (10)romantic (9)notable wine list (7)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Buca Maitland is GREATTomteeDined on 9/7/2014Buca Maitland is a real find. We love the staff, the food and the location. Incidentally, our son's wedding rehearsal dinner was held at Buca Maitland a few years ago and it was an outstanding evening for our group. The personal service and attention by the Buca staff was more than outstanding. The follow up exceeded all expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014We go to Buca once a week and always have a wonderful time. The food is wonderful and service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We placed our dinner order the food came out &everyone was happy w/their food.We ordered dessert &no refills were made on the drinks.Now the bill the waiter set it down &walked away without saying anything if he did none of us heard him. We had 2 very large parties in the room w/us and it seems as they were getting more attention then we did or got before they showed up.I had to flag down one waiter to get my coupon taken off. When he brought the check back I looked it over and put my gift card and money in it for him & flagged him down again so he could take it. I was unpleased on how I had to keep asking 4 things or flagging down a waiter for them to take care of us.It was very noticeable that the bigger the party the more attention u getSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funky, Fun and FillingDanCDined on 8/30/2014Buca di Beppo is a fun place. It's outrageously eclectic (funky) Italian decor makes it great for groups. And the portions ensure that no one walks away hungry!Special Features:
- Great FoodJoeSrDined on 8/29/2014We ordered the small chopped antipasto salad and large lasagna. Fed a party of for perfectly and two of us had seconds. The food was great the server friendly and attentive. Management made frequent visits to check on us. The cannoli desert was great to share as well. Over all a great evening.Special Features:
- trakkerorlDined on 8/28/2014Food was good, service was great. They were very accommodating;made it a very personable experience.Special Features:
- Buca ala carte warningGourmetReviewDined on 8/28/2014Overall our experience was not bad, but it was under valued. Their menu entree prices were reasonable, but they are strictly ala carte. Nothing comes with them; not even a side of pasta; which is standard fare with most Italian cuisines. Be prepared to add sides which will end up costing one to two times as much as the entree. Veal Parmesan we had was just ok. It needed more cheese and tomato sauce. Portions were good and as advertised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeMaDined on 8/17/2014I took my kids and grandkids there for a special birthday dinner. Waiter was wonderful, full of recommendations since it was my first time there. Loved the food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fun placeTurbyfamDined on 8/16/2014My teenagers love coming here. The portions are huge, so be prepared to share. Always a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation CelebrationBL54Dined on 8/8/2014This was a perfect option to celebrate with a group. Amble portions of food, well prepared. Easily accommodated our larger group.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationOviedogloDined on 8/7/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday with family and friends. Great place for celebrating special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for family celebrationslongjourneyDined on 8/2/2014I'm Italian and it reminds my 87 year old mother of her NYC roots in Little Italy. Great place for a family celebration. Family style ample portions. Everything is ala carte - so you're best off ordering the pasta but if you have th budget the chicken marsala and vegetable sides are very good. Kitchen can get a bit backed up sometimes and wait staff can get a bit confused but all are extremely nice. Overall this is a great place with great food.Special Features:
- Good for small groups/celebrationsmommaTDined on 8/2/2014We had 10 people for a college graduation celebration. Several in our group are hearing impaired, and loud restaurants make it difficult to have conversation. Buca di Beppo was very accommodating. They put us in a less crowded room and kept the background music at a comfortable level. Our server was well spoken, and he made sure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTigergayleDined on 8/2/2014The atmosphere is great. So many old pictures to look at and many of them comical. The food is delicious! I love to go there with people that have never been there before. It is an experience! The staff is very attentive to all needs and very friendly. I will definitely go back again and again!Special Features:
- Great DiningGreatItalianFoodDined on 7/31/2014We can always count on Buca's for great quality Italian food and plenty to take home left overs. It's a great place to bring another couple and spend a relaxing enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good memoriesFamilytimeDined on 7/29/2014Ate there with my husband, Joe, my son Thomas and his girlfriend Jennifer and our 3 year old grandson Noah. It was like eating at home. The food was plentiful & delicious. We had chicken parm., pizza, stuffed shells, sausage & ziti, and ceaser salad. Plenty of hot bread. We laughed,ate & was greeted by Joe Esposito himself. He made us feel like family & it did not hurt that he came from Brooklyn (like me) or his name was same as my uncle who owned a meat market on Presidents Street in Brooklyn, or that he has relatives in Naples/Capri (like me). It was like eating at our home in Brooklyn when I was young and the whole family ate together.I would recommend this restaurant to anyone-with a caution--bring empty stomachs!! We will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerronniriDined on 7/20/2014we ate at this buca on 7/20,in bar area. john was our server,what a great guy, service was 6 stars, food was good though meatballs were a lil over cooked, also booth's need a re-model, seat's saggy, if you have a bad back it will bother you into the dinner,otherwise "great"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 58 yearsHappyeatersDined on 7/20/2014celebrated our anniversary (58) years...always enjoy eating ... servers always nice and competent... thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HIGHER PRICES AND SMALLER PORTIONSFood4ThoughtVIPDined on 7/12/2014Buca is always good BUT the prices are getting higher and the portions are getting smaller. I remember when a "small" pizza was much larger and much cheaper!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tman39Dined on 7/5/2014The food is great nice and hot. but u have to get a better bread for the olive oil it's just to hard. but that's me. We been there many time and just love it. thank you we will be back.Special Features:
- Great time great service/foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014We had a wonderful time celebrating my mother's 80th birthday in your Pope Room - our service was outstanding! Greg & Michael were the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutforlunchDined on 6/27/2014The food was excellent and the service was friendly and efficient. The restaurant is perfect for large groups and families. It is not a quiet romantic spot so plan accordingly. we went for our anniversary and they did provide us with a very good complimentary piece of cheesecake large enough for the two of us. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Partyjsmith3113Dined on 6/27/2014Went there for my grandson's 13th birthday and we had a great time!! Excellent food, didn't rush us.Special Features:
- Healthy choices!MiMiDined on 6/25/2014This is one of the only restaurants I know about that offers healthy choices! We had Wheat Penne Pasta and it was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/15/2014The staff was fantastic. Everyone wished me a Happy Father's Day. The noise level was moderate. The food was amazing. My only complaint would be that I was really looking forward to eating my favorite dish, lasagna, however, I was informed that they ran out of lasagna. The other food was great.Special Features:
- ThirstyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Shouldn't have to ask for a refill of water 3 times over 20 minutes. The inability of the waitress to find "her" pitcher shouldn't bring the entire process of filling a glass of water to a standstill. Food was good, but it's hard to enjoy your meal when you can't get a drink to go with it.Special Features:
- poor service but good foodnoBuenoDined on 6/15/2014The food there was really good but the service was terrible. The waitress would come into our room which had 4 tables several times and not look our way or check on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as Usual!!!!GuattwinsDined on 6/15/2014We went to Buca's for Father's Day since my husband requested that this is one of his favorites. The service and the food were outstanding! We are always impressed that they make your experience as if it was your first time visiting them. Perfect for all, even my kiddos enjoy going and tell us it is one of their favorite places! Great family memories being made at Buca's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014our first time eating there it was really good the only thing we did not like was the bread the regular bread was cold so we paid money for garlic bread which was also cold and not toasted on top and loaded with way to much garlic so we were really expecting yummy bread or garlic knots but the rest of the food was fantastic. Also wish they would offer brewed sweet tea we really do not like to drink soda and since they don't offer sweet tea we had to drink the soda.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014It was my daughter in laws Birthday Dinner and we had a great time! The service was excellent!Special Features:
- bobbDined on 5/30/2014A fun atmosphere for a high school graduation family partySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2014We chose Buca di Beppo to celebrate our son's graduation from High School. We had an early morning graduation so we opted for a lunch celebration, the food and service was excellent. We were a party of 10, the service was fast, efficient and more importantly the food delicious and really hot. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. This was our first time dining at Buca di Beppo but it certainly won't be our last!
- Out of the boxYoungatHeartVIPDined on 5/25/2014The food was plentiful and the waiter was adequately attentive but, the food tasted like it came out of a box - good but, with that essence that runs up your nose and throat as if it were part of a cardboard container. We would however, give them a second chance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but:Rleow1Dined on 5/24/2014The food is good but they need to put more time into the add on items. We added chicken to the Alfredo and it was like reheated. It also takes a lot of time to get drinks from the bar. Overall it is worth the money.Special Features:
- Fun for familyHoukaVIPDined on 5/22/2014Large dishes and fun place for birthday celebrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 435 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Maitland reviews archive.
- Amazing!!Foodie12Dined on 5/11/2014I went to bucca for Mother's Day and it was fantastic. We sat in the back, it seemed to be the last room in the place, I think our waiters name was Michael and he was fantastic and made the experience very fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Thank you for helping us Honor our Mother on Mothers Day! Everything was outstanding!!!!!!! The best Italian food we ever had!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeLUVMaggianosDined on 5/11/2014I must stay this place never gets old....and the food is always good.Special Features:
- Great Food Great ServiceDndsleyDined on 5/3/2014Food was great and the wait staff went above and beyond toake my wife's birthday a great experience. We will become frequent diners at this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time hereDaveandLindaDined on 5/3/2014best food i've ever had in a resturant,highly recommended!Special Features: