Buca di Beppo - Macon
5080 Riverside Dr.
Macon, GA 31210Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Macon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (478) 471-1246
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Macon
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Macon - Best Restaurants in Macon ›
Buca di Beppo - Macon reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (8)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- GingerVIPDined on 11/14/2014it was great food not real impressed with my server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeItalianFoodLoverDined on 10/29/2014I along with some coworkers frequently come here and always satisfied with great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo October 25 2014 8 pmcriscoDined on 10/25/2014We were surprisingly disappointed with this visit to Buca Macon. We first visited a year ago for my Christmas work party and were very impressed with the food and service. We had been back three other times, once with friends. On this visit, we had invited some family members to dine here with us. To our embarrassment, we were shocked at the poor service and certain food items being out of stock. There was no bread ready, no soups, and no cheese cake. It took 10 to 15 minutes to get drinks refilled with very few people in the restaurant. Our family members said they would not be back. We are willing to forgive this one bad experience and come back, but if this happens again, you've lost our business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServiceAmazingServeDined on 10/17/2014Chelsea K. was an amazing server we never ran out if drinks and she had our quiet teens speaking up and laughing. We were celebrating a birthday and thanks to her amazing personality and good nature she made even more memorable. Thank you Chelsea K (Bartender Girl) you will be our requested server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great visit Buca di Beppo - MaconLuvmeBuccaDined on 10/16/2014The restaurant is inviting a person to come in. Our service with Quila was outstanding. Michelle, the assistant general manager visited each table to determine if everything was good or if she could help. A candelabra with 3 red candles was produced to celebrate my birthday along with a complementary Bucca's lemon cake. The menu was self explanatory and the food all matched or exceeded the description. The portions are generous as we always take home. This is a restaurant for all occasions, is family friendly and meets all needs...bar, great food, and excellent staff and prices. The menu contains a wide variety of choices...we have only been there for dinner but I was assured by friends it is great for lunches.Special Features:
- Try the kitchen tableKitchenTableDined on 10/6/2014A unique aspect of Buca is the kitchen table. There is only one so you better make reservations. As the name implies, it is in the kitchen with all hustle and bustle. The chefs and staff will show you the various dishes they're preparing and occasionally offer a sample. If you grew up in a large Italian family eating in the kitchen, or wish you did, you'll feel right at home. Did I mention great Italian food, too?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitCaffeinatedEmtDined on 9/30/2014This was my second time, but a first for my family. Service was great. The food was amazing. They treated my daughter like a queen for her birthday. My only complaint is that they were out of several of the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK food, bad service and kitchen.BaconBazingaDined on 9/27/2014We ate there on a Saturday night around 6:30. At 6:30, they were out of stuffed chicken and lasagna. We ordered a basket of mozzarella bread and garlic bread was brought out. When it was sent back, we received two baskets of mozzarella bread. Also, one of our entrée's was delivered a good ten minutes after the others and only after we asked our server where it was. I don't think I'll be back.
- robinscatrobinscat48Dined on 9/21/2014All was great about the restaurant except the music was just a little too loud. Not many patrons were there when we were there, we came for an early dinner so maybe the staff didn't realized the music was up just a notch too much with the few patrons were there. will be coming back with friends as we were there with family and were very pleased with what we found. It was our first time there and definitely not our last!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foor and service was the BOMB!!TRELLADined on 9/20/2014This restaurant was EXCELLENT! Food and service was the BOMB!!! Would highly recommend it for large parties......!!! Atmosphere was lively!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at BuccaBuccainmaconDined on 9/12/2014We had a delightful experience last Friday night at Bucca while celebrating a friends birthday. Our server was expectional and the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- Fun Eveningjla665Dined on 8/23/2014Birthday dinner with the family. Traci, our server was excellent. Very friendly and helpful The food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointing!FromMcDDined on 8/22/2014Our server Andy was really a joy! Fun and knowledgable about all aspects of the restaurant. We were there to celebrate a birthday and were treated very well. Have and WOULD recommend to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful food, great foodanmamaDined on 8/17/2014We hesitated dining at this restaurant, thinking expensive but found out very reasonably priced with GREAT food; and wonderful service!!!😃😃😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 229 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Macon reviews archive.
- Great food and good company.LLD327Dined on 7/13/2014Chose this restaurant because they boasted they catered to larger groups. We were a family of 9 celebrating a birthday. The atmosphere was fun, the food was fabulous, and yes, they did well with our group. It was so convenient to be able to book online. They were ready for us when we got there. The original table choice was too small, but they promptly moved us to a perfect location. Family style dining, and with the smaller rooms, we felt comfortable talking and and enjoying the space as a family.Special Features:
- Great evening of food and fun.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Food and service were outstanding. Have been to this Buca's numerous times and have always been very pleased with our dining experience!Special Features:
- Glad to see big portions!LoveBucasChickenParmDined on 7/3/2014It had been a while since we had been here because the portions had been shrinking on our previous last few visits... well, we were really glad to be back and see that the portions had returned back to the size they were when the restaurant opened. The food was delicious, and we were thrilled to have leftovers of our chicken and pasta. We will definitely be back again very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FoodgloriousfoodDined on 6/30/2014Wonderful food and excellent service. The food puts carabaos and Olive Garden to shame! Good old fashioned Italian family style food. The salads are to die for!Special Features:
- MBS Office celebration luncheonmbspartyDined on 6/30/2014Our party at Buca di Beppo was perfect beginning with the hostess showing us to the private dining room which had been set up for the exact number in our group and our server, Paquite, made sure everything was just perfect. She even turned off the music in our room so we could enjoy our own music/slide show. The food was delicious. We will definitely go back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relatives in townSheridansonthetownDined on 6/1/2014Our reservation was available even though we arrived early. The host gave an excellent tour when we asked him without advanced notice. Our server was excellent to the point where he was always a half step ahead of us. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatAwesomeDined on 5/30/2014Great place to eat any time. Celebrated a birthday and the service was great. The food is out of this world and you get plenty for your money. I recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LackingBethy1203Dined on 5/24/2014This was our last trip to Buca. We (there were 7 in our group) have been here several times before and this time was such a let down! Three of us didn't even finish our meal (brought it home to the dogs) because the quality and taste was not there as before. Coming from an Italian family, Buca, has NEVER let us down, but our experience on 5/24/14 has left a bad taste in our mouth both literally and figuratively!Special Features:
- great mealed6371Dined on 5/16/2014We had a great meal on the night of our daughters graduation from college. The entire evening was perfect food was excellent service the best, for our family was THE best place period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation dinnerOrlandoDined on 5/10/2014We were a group of 14. We arrived 1/2 hr early for our reservation and were promptly seated. One person from our group ordered several dishes to share. The server was stressed because it was her and 1 helper for the room we were in. There were 4 tables in the room. 1 had 6, another 8, and a 4 plus our 14. Once we ordered, she settled down and service was very good. Food was good. We all enjoyed the dinner.Special Features:
- My Favorite RestarauntfoodiewannabeDined on 5/10/2014This was the first time visit for my family though I have been here many times. The food was wonderful as was the service. Wish I could eat here more often but the cost of eating family style is a little over my budget. Am looking forward to trying out the lunch menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter lunchSEGUINDined on 4/20/2014Excellent Service! We were disappointed that this location was out of Veal for Easter. We chose the Salmon instead. It was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I loved being able to make reservations online...very easy! food was very good and service was great...Will definitely be back ..we brought family and they loved it too!Special Features:
- Orphaned in the cornereatYourFillDined on 4/18/2014The food was good, but the service wasn't.After our party was seated, no wait staff came to take our order.Finally a waitress stopped and took our drink orders and someone else delivered the drinks.The single glass of wine we ordered did not come with the other drinks, and we ad to request that it be served.Eventually the waitress returned to take our order which was delivered by someone else in a timely manner.No refills were offered for the wine.Tea refills were made, but not in a timely manner. We had to ask twice for a bread refill. We felt like the orphan child with no dedicated server--it seemed as though our corner was not assigned to any particular server.Despite the poor service, the food was good.Special Features:
- My Favorite PlacefoodiewannabeDined on 4/4/2014This is one of my favorite places to eat dinner! The Chicken Limone is fantastic (I could drink that sauce!) and we tried the Apple Gorgonsola salad for the first time. AMAZING! Our waitress, Cinnamon, was very attentive and friendly. I haven't eaten here at lunch yet but my sister-in-law and I plan on a return visit very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- attentive goodnessmacaroniDined on 3/29/2014The place can be noisy with young children at times, but everyone seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. The waiters were attentive and accommodating. The food was prepared well and there was plenty of it!Special Features:
- Quality FoodWineprincessDined on 2/26/2014The food was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy momChinaDined on 2/16/2014We visited Buccas for my mothers 66th birthday and the experience was great she enjoyed the food and time spent with the family at BuccasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere, better food!foodcoupleDined on 2/15/2014Always friendly and the food is always amazing! We try somethimg mew every time we come in and everything we have tried has been wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceTangieDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I had a wonderful time and experience at Buca di Beppo Macon. The food was good and the service was excellent. We will be dining again in the very near future.Special Features:
- I went for valentine day.LovebirdsDined on 2/14/2014I went for valentine day. It was absouletly the best place for a date. The portion if the meal is incredible. I will be coming back soon or later. I love the food. The service was great and friendly. The place itself was homing and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here for valentines day.JellisDined on 2/14/2014Went here for valentines day. Food was great and the reservation experience was easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special.sjg1989Dined on 2/14/2014Went here for Valentine's Day. We were seated at a table next to the bar, which also had two TVs and was near the door. The bar area was loud and distracting. On top of hearing all bar conversations, the two TVs were huge and on two different channels. Being so close to the door it was cold, and on top of that they had the air conditioning on. Both my spouse and I were uncomfortable and distracted. The bread the server brought us was soft but cold. We were told about the serving style of family size/sharing and so dish sizes, and thus prices, were inflated. We ordered the Caprese Salad appetizer, a large manicotti, and a large tiramisu. The two of us finished almost all, and noted nothing special about any of it. Was not worth $66 tab.
- A Nice Valentine's DayblurinoktoberDined on 2/14/2014I made the reservation two weeks in advance to be sure we had a table for Valentine's Day. It went wonderfully! We were immediately seated and our waitress appeared after only a small, understandable delay. She appeared when needed without us feeling crowded and our food came quickly. Much more quickly than I expected, especially for such a busy night! We allowed ourselves an hour and a half to eat before our next plans of the night and we were in and out in under an hour; that is with us taking a moment to decide our order and having dessert! I definitely love this place for date nights and everything in between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my first time visitingApplekiDined on 2/6/2014It was my first time visiting and it was for my friend's birthday so I made the reservations online. Apparently, the staff didn't pay attention to the comments I made in the reservation but other than that the visit was great. the menu is extensive and I'll definitely have to go back just so I can try other things on the menu. all of the staff was very friendly, even the people that were not our primary waitress were friendly and checked on us. the food was delicious. I went on a week night so it wasn't crowded. Having all of those courses, it ends up being a long leisurely meal, things I haven't had since I was in Italy, years ago. I was a nice evening.Special Features:
- Best Italian Rest. in GAmarinewifeDined on 1/25/2014I love the Olive Garden, but after eating at Bucca...I will always pick this restaurant over Olive Garden. My husband loved the Prosciutto stuffed Chicken. He raved on it for weeks. I loved the pasta sampler they served that had four different types of pasta. The sauce doesn't have that processed taste alot of pastas and pizza's have. It tasted fresh and delicious! It is intimate and the portions are for two, but we got separate plates so we could try both and have leftovers for later. Best restaurant EVER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.