Buca di Beppo - Macon
5080 Riverside Dr.
Macon, GA 31210Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Macon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4784711246x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Macon
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Macon - Best Restaurants in Macon ›
Buca di Beppo - Macon reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (17)special occasion (14)kid-friendly (11)great for lunch (11)romantic (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (5)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (1)Show More
- wonderful food, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We hesitated dining at this restaurant, thinking expensive but found out very reasonably priced with GREAT food; and wonderful service!!!😃😃😃Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and good company.LLD327Dined on 7/13/2014Chose this restaurant because they boasted they catered to larger groups. We were a family of 9 celebrating a birthday. The atmosphere was fun, the food was fabulous, and yes, they did well with our group. It was so convenient to be able to book online. They were ready for us when we got there. The original table choice was too small, but they promptly moved us to a perfect location. Family style dining, and with the smaller rooms, we felt comfortable talking and and enjoying the space as a family.Special Features:
- Great evening of food and fun.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Food and service were outstanding. Have been to this Buca's numerous times and have always been very pleased with our dining experience!Special Features:
- Glad to see big portions!LoveBucasChickenParmDined on 7/3/2014It had been a while since we had been here because the portions had been shrinking on our previous last few visits... well, we were really glad to be back and see that the portions had returned back to the size they were when the restaurant opened. The food was delicious, and we were thrilled to have leftovers of our chicken and pasta. We will definitely be back again very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FoodgloriousfoodDined on 6/30/2014Wonderful food and excellent service. The food puts carabaos and Olive Garden to shame! Good old fashioned Italian family style food. The salads are to die for!Special Features:
- MBS Office celebration luncheonmbspartyDined on 6/30/2014Our party at Buca di Beppo was perfect beginning with the hostess showing us to the private dining room which had been set up for the exact number in our group and our server, Paquite, made sure everything was just perfect. She even turned off the music in our room so we could enjoy our own music/slide show. The food was delicious. We will definitely go back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relatives in townSheridansonthetownDined on 6/1/2014Our reservation was available even though we arrived early. The host gave an excellent tour when we asked him without advanced notice. Our server was excellent to the point where he was always a half step ahead of us. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatAwesomeDined on 5/30/2014Great place to eat any time. Celebrated a birthday and the service was great. The food is out of this world and you get plenty for your money. I recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LackingBethy1203Dined on 5/24/2014This was our last trip to Buca. We (there were 7 in our group) have been here several times before and this time was such a let down! Three of us didn't even finish our meal (brought it home to the dogs) because the quality and taste was not there as before. Coming from an Italian family, Buca, has NEVER let us down, but our experience on 5/24/14 has left a bad taste in our mouth both literally and figuratively!Special Features:
- great mealed6371Dined on 5/16/2014We had a great meal on the night of our daughters graduation from college. The entire evening was perfect food was excellent service the best, for our family was THE best place period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation dinnerOrlandoDined on 5/10/2014We were a group of 14. We arrived 1/2 hr early for our reservation and were promptly seated. One person from our group ordered several dishes to share. The server was stressed because it was her and 1 helper for the room we were in. There were 4 tables in the room. 1 had 6, another 8, and a 4 plus our 14. Once we ordered, she settled down and service was very good. Food was good. We all enjoyed the dinner.Special Features:
- My Favorite RestarauntfoodiewannabeDined on 5/10/2014This was the first time visit for my family though I have been here many times. The food was wonderful as was the service. Wish I could eat here more often but the cost of eating family style is a little over my budget. Am looking forward to trying out the lunch menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 218 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Macon reviews archive.
- Easter lunchSEGUINDined on 4/20/2014Excellent Service! We were disappointed that this location was out of Veal for Easter. We chose the Salmon instead. It was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I loved being able to make reservations online...very easy! food was very good and service was great...Will definitely be back ..we brought family and they loved it too!Special Features:
- Orphaned in the cornereatYourFillDined on 4/18/2014The food was good, but the service wasn't.After our party was seated, no wait staff came to take our order.Finally a waitress stopped and took our drink orders and someone else delivered the drinks.The single glass of wine we ordered did not come with the other drinks, and we ad to request that it be served.Eventually the waitress returned to take our order which was delivered by someone else in a timely manner.No refills were offered for the wine.Tea refills were made, but not in a timely manner. We had to ask twice for a bread refill. We felt like the orphan child with no dedicated server--it seemed as though our corner was not assigned to any particular server.Despite the poor service, the food was good.Special Features:
- My Favorite PlacefoodiewannabeDined on 4/4/2014This is one of my favorite places to eat dinner! The Chicken Limone is fantastic (I could drink that sauce!) and we tried the Apple Gorgonsola salad for the first time. AMAZING! Our waitress, Cinnamon, was very attentive and friendly. I haven't eaten here at lunch yet but my sister-in-law and I plan on a return visit very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- attentive goodnessmacaroniDined on 3/29/2014The place can be noisy with young children at times, but everyone seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. The waiters were attentive and accommodating. The food was prepared well and there was plenty of it!Special Features:
- Quality FoodWineprincessDined on 2/26/2014The food was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy momChinaDined on 2/16/2014We visited Buccas for my mothers 66th birthday and the experience was great she enjoyed the food and time spent with the family at BuccasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere, better food!foodcoupleDined on 2/15/2014Always friendly and the food is always amazing! We try somethimg mew every time we come in and everything we have tried has been wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceTangieDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I had a wonderful time and experience at Buca di Beppo Macon. The food was good and the service was excellent. We will be dining again in the very near future.Special Features:
- I went for valentine day.LovebirdsDined on 2/14/2014I went for valentine day. It was absouletly the best place for a date. The portion if the meal is incredible. I will be coming back soon or later. I love the food. The service was great and friendly. The place itself was homing and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here for valentines day.JellisDined on 2/14/2014Went here for valentines day. Food was great and the reservation experience was easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special.sjg1989Dined on 2/14/2014Went here for Valentine's Day. We were seated at a table next to the bar, which also had two TVs and was near the door. The bar area was loud and distracting. On top of hearing all bar conversations, the two TVs were huge and on two different channels. Being so close to the door it was cold, and on top of that they had the air conditioning on. Both my spouse and I were uncomfortable and distracted. The bread the server brought us was soft but cold. We were told about the serving style of family size/sharing and so dish sizes, and thus prices, were inflated. We ordered the Caprese Salad appetizer, a large manicotti, and a large tiramisu. The two of us finished almost all, and noted nothing special about any of it. Was not worth $66 tab.
- A Nice Valentine's DayblurinoktoberDined on 2/14/2014I made the reservation two weeks in advance to be sure we had a table for Valentine's Day. It went wonderfully! We were immediately seated and our waitress appeared after only a small, understandable delay. She appeared when needed without us feeling crowded and our food came quickly. Much more quickly than I expected, especially for such a busy night! We allowed ourselves an hour and a half to eat before our next plans of the night and we were in and out in under an hour; that is with us taking a moment to decide our order and having dessert! I definitely love this place for date nights and everything in between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my first time visitingApplekiDined on 2/6/2014It was my first time visiting and it was for my friend's birthday so I made the reservations online. Apparently, the staff didn't pay attention to the comments I made in the reservation but other than that the visit was great. the menu is extensive and I'll definitely have to go back just so I can try other things on the menu. all of the staff was very friendly, even the people that were not our primary waitress were friendly and checked on us. the food was delicious. I went on a week night so it wasn't crowded. Having all of those courses, it ends up being a long leisurely meal, things I haven't had since I was in Italy, years ago. I was a nice evening.Special Features:
- Best Italian Rest. in GAmarinewifeDined on 1/25/2014I love the Olive Garden, but after eating at Bucca...I will always pick this restaurant over Olive Garden. My husband loved the Prosciutto stuffed Chicken. He raved on it for weeks. I loved the pasta sampler they served that had four different types of pasta. The sauce doesn't have that processed taste alot of pastas and pizza's have. It tasted fresh and delicious! It is intimate and the portions are for two, but we got separate plates so we could try both and have leftovers for later. Best restaurant EVER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night Outdpking50Dined on 1/18/2014After a matinee show at the Grand Opera House my friends and I went to Buca and had a great time. The atmosphere is unique and the wait staff friendly. Our only complaint was that the food delivery was slow. We saw other tables around us get their food before us and we had been there longer. The food itself is very good and I highly recommend the baked ziti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014The food was amazing! The service quick and friendly, attentive without being bothersome. Atmosphere was quietly energetic. Looking forward to eating here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseDavidDined on 1/16/2014I drove the 30 miles to try this place out (against my wife's opinion) which put alittle more pressure on the outcome. We went in the middle of the week and it wasn't crouded as I had preppared myself for. We were seated right away although we did get there 1/2 hour early. From the waiters introduction through the end of the meal I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience, Very nice: DavSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionPichyeateeDined on 1/4/2014Great food ,ambience and fun staff.A little pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Santa visited our table!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2013My wife and I were spending Christmas eve and day by ourselves since we could not afford to visit family in Illinois & Kentucky. I had a $50 gift card to cover our meal and knew we would enjoy our special time out together minus our loved ones. Midway through our meal we were asked how everything was and we said it was great. Approximately 10 minutes passed and the same lady AND the manger came by to inquire of us again to which the manager replied, “Santa has come to your table and we would like to pay for your entire meal.” We were so touched...what gracious people that God used to bless us in a quiet and special way. Thank you for such a fond memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Dinnerhwa2incDined on 12/25/2013First year without the normal Christmas Dinner and really enjoyed our outing. Will probably do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveTrippDined on 12/24/2013Food, service and entire experience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Eat & RelaxOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013What a great place to eat great food and relax - love 'reading' the walls in the various rooms and the different themes in the rooms. Great place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Taste of ItalyTheLiteratePenDined on 12/14/2013This restaurant has the warm and lively ambience of a traditional Italian restaurant such as the type that might be owned by a mom-and-pop. The entrées are served family style which means there will be generous portions for everyone. Interior decor is vibrant, warm and inviting. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. We were pleasantly surprised at what a great experience we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca di PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/29/2013We had reservations the night of November 29, 2013 for my 19th birthday, and during our dine in the architectural Pope room, a man at the table next to us proposed to his newfound fiancé and the whole restaurant and staff broke out in cheers and everyone was singing Happy Birthday, aside from all the excitement the food was delicious and my night at Buca di Beppo was definitely a night I'm going to remember forever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No more cooking on ThanksgivingPichyeateeDined on 11/28/2013Excellent-dinner for 3was abundant.The dressing with sausage I recommend.Everything was fresh and cooked perfect.I would go with the pumpkin cheesecake over the cannolis.No wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013My mother had never been to a Buca de Beppo before. I had been to several, including, Los Angeles, Seattle, and a couple of other major cities. My expectations were not high for Macon, GA, but the food and service were excellent. If we were not shoved into a booth against the wall in the back dining room, I'm sure the ambience rating would be higher than I rated it. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family, and I will return again, when visiting my mother in the Macon area.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceR2D2Dined on 11/18/2013We went to Buca di Beppos in Macon to celebrate my mother-in-law's 76th birthday. From the moment we entered the restaraunt the hostess and the wait staff were very attentive, professional, and made us feel like we old friends. We ordered drinks and appetizers prior to our main entrees and besides every dish tasting so delicious there were....no long waits and no overlap with the appetizers and main entrees. The staff made my mother-in-law feel so special....they presented her with a birthday card signed by every staff member and put a beautiful candalabra on the table as they sang the birthday song. She just loved it all and it made the night that much more special. We will definitely make this a go-to place for celebrations.Special Features: