Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
4301 Alderwood Mall Blvd
Lynnwood, WA 98036Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4257447272x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carl Frair
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood - Best Restaurants in Lynnwood ›
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (52)special occasion (39)kid-friendly (36)fit for foodies (21)neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (8)romantic (7)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- I'm now Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Che notte meravigliosa! Famiglia riunita intorno a mangiare cibo delizioso. Durante la cena ho detto alla mia famiglia che questo era ciò pranzo fuori dovrebbe essere. Buon cibo. Buona compagnia. Famiglia.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBigRDined on 8/9/2014Discovered this place when we moved to Washington State a few years ago. Keep going back, good food and friendly service.Special Features:
- Amazing table for seven in SeattleVandyclanDined on 8/8/2014Group of 7 from teens to almost 80. Greeted promptly, seated in less than two minutes. Waitress there before we could even get through the wide variety menu. Cheerful staff who know the menu and come and go to meet needs without being a bother. Food was simply amazing. Pizza, spaghetti and (huge) meatballs, spicy chicken pasta, manicotti and fresh crisp tasty Ceasar salad. We seek out Buca every time we visit Seattle and wish we had one at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it usually isOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We sat in the bar, the bartender who served us got our order wrong and was kind of a jerk through out the meal. The food was fabulous all but the noddles in the fettuccine were under cooked a little. It was my friends birthday, and the bartender said you don't do the singing and/or free dessert anymore. Kind of a let down. We usually go here for birthday celebrations, and I don't think we will do birthday there anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sending Daughter off to CollegedaveyBDined on 7/31/2014We had our daughters last big meal before we sent her out of state to college. Great place for our large extended family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a big party!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014This is a great restaurant for a large party! If you don't mind noise and you enjoy sharing "family style" dining and yummy Italian food, this is the place for you! Check out their online menu! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual family-style diningMomLovesBrunchDined on 7/26/2014I had a coupon expiring, and my parents in the, so Buca di Beppo fit the bill nicely. 4 adults & 1 toddler. Large di Beppo salad - great salad, in the future, I'd get a small. Large Quatro al Forno - barely covers 4 people. Do yourself a favor and get the stuffed shells by themselves. They're GREAT. Large Macaroni Rosa - huge. Get it for the vegetables & get it for the leftovers. Our server was great, but our bread stone-cold. Wine is mediocre, which is sad. I'll be back because it's right next my house, they're wonderful about having toddlers there, and I keep finding gems like stuffed shells & Macaroni Rosa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, good value and dependableFunfoodieinSeattleDined on 7/26/2014I don't eat here often but, when I do, I have leftovers for days it seems! The family-style servings are huge, the food is always dependable in quality. It's really fun with large parties!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not cooked well & bad servicebothellfoodie1Dined on 7/12/2014Eggplant was raw and rubbery. The service was poor.Special Features:
- mikerDined on 7/3/2014We have eaten in many italian style restaurants all over the country and this is one of the memorable meals at the top of our list. Will go back for sure and enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo impresses againMaryDined on 7/3/2014My family and I eat often at the Lynnwood Buca di Beppo. We love the food and it does remind us of our time in Italy. We sit in a booth in the bar, so the noise level is quite low. Because we dine there often, we know the staff and they are friends. It's like coming home. My only wish is to get the Pope's table (which requires a large crown) and the kitchen table. Some day!Special Features:
- Great group dinner!AmberJDined on 6/28/2014We came here for my 30th birthday with a party of about 17. We also had at least 5 kids. The restaurant had no problem accommodating us and were very friendly. They even put the cake we brought along in the fridge! The food was delicious and plentiful. Definitely recommended for large group occasions. :)Special Features:
- Great for GroupsRedHatsLuv2LaughDined on 6/21/2014We went here with our Red Hat Group and reserved the Pope Room, which had a nice large round table with a large Lazy Susan. The food was excellent and served family style...even the small portion was enough to feed at least 3 to 4 people. We divided the group up and my group shared a small chicken parmesan (it came with 3 large pieces of chicken that were moist tender), a large salad (it could have feed all 7 of us), and some vegetables. All the food was delicious and we had leftovers!Special Features:
- Wow... What a shock!.Ur2l84meDined on 6/20/2014The quality of the service was very poor. Our server Gregory, though we were the first to be seated in the entire restaurant our server was slow, no follow through. Gave our food to another table, then once noticed Gregory retrieved our food from the table, he brought it straight from their table to ours. Luke warm, from another table, against department of health regulations. How would you want this to be made right?
- Eating the Kitchen was fanrasric!SedregDined on 6/18/2014We were honored with the Kitchen dining experience. This place is fun on a notmal visit but fantastic when you get a chance to watch the team in their baxk room. Please dont worry we rated it as noisy, thats simply becasue we were in the Kitchen dining room and I dont think it could be anything but noisy. All I can say after eating there many time over the years is go for the Kitchen Dining expereince!!!Special Features:
- Team DinnerAnnieDined on 6/16/2014Great place for large groups! Family or work, every time I have gone it has been a great time, making great memories! Staff is excellent!Special Features:
- Very busy restaurantProsperousDined on 6/15/2014This is a great place to go dining with a group of friends and family. It's family style, so the portions are very large. They only serve either small or large option... we ordered a small pasta dish, small salad, small garlic bread, and small pizza, and it was a lot of food for the three of us. The service can be kind of slow when it gets busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- graduationgraduation14Dined on 6/14/2014I am so disappointed in my visit. It was my daughters graduation, we first sat for 7minutes alone.. No greeting. Then over 5 .minutes for water. Drinks took over 5 minutes.I ordered for everyone. We got two salads while just getting drinks. No bread, no plates!! We had to beg for bread. Pizza came but no plates! The fett. had burned chicken, the penne entree was 3-4 minutes behind fett. had very very little sauce. I'm so embarrassed that it was so bad. They took off the specialty bread we ordered separately but it was too little too late. D-Special Features:
- Great as alwaysdantistonDined on 6/14/2014I made a reservation for 10 for my family after my graduation. I was surprised that I was able to make the reservation, but when I received a call in the morning to confirm the reservation, I was impressed. The lady who called was very nice, and I am glad they call to confirm large reservations. However, when the first person of my party arrived half an hour early, he was told they might not be able to honor our reservation unless everyone was there early. Luckily, he was able to relay this info and we were fine, but this was sort of weird. That said, it was surely one of the busiest days of their year. However, once we got in, it was a joy. The waitress was great, the food was amazing as always, and our dining space was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014Great overall our group was seated in a back corner tables with a booth. The setup made it very difficult for the server to service the booth. We another similar setup behind us which didn't allow her space to the booth. She was wonderful just maybe think about the spacing next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarksagradDined on 6/14/2014Celebrated a college graduation. Everyone loved it even our gluten free family member. It was the best.Special Features:
- Always goodBlackdogDined on 6/8/2014When we come to the states we always make it a point to stop in for this comfort food. We always get to take some leftovers home for the next day so, the price is right for 2 full meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousCha733Dined on 6/2/2014We have never eaten here before, and so sorry we hadn't! Always heard of Bucca di Beppo and our entire family has fallen in love with the restaurant, we can't wait to go back! Family style dining was interesting but fun. Never toured the kitchen of a restaurant before - what an experience ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BethLDined on 5/18/2014Love the food! We are even using you guys for our wedding next month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Making a reservation...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I called 4 times before someone picked up the phone and put on hold twice. When I called to make a reservation was told that could not be guaranteed-I live an hour away and picked your location, I shouldn't have to be scared by the person on the phone about driving an hour and not having a table. The person on the phone confused my situation twice with to-go and other stuff I don't even remember. Apparently, can't handle busy service. The food is great and the waitress very nice, upbeat and friendly. Very noisy all the time-biggest problem is parents can't handle their kids and other people just don't have manners but that makes it hard to want to go to your location again.Special Features:
- Reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our group of three was seated at a table where my chair sat right out in the walkway. We asked if we could move to an open booth and were told that table was held for a party with reservations. We said we had a reservation too. After a few minutes we were moved to a better table in a different section.Special Features:
- Mama MiaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Friendly staff. The meatballs are too big! Decor puts you in the mood for some dining funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seating?onemorechanceDined on 5/11/2014The food as expected was excellent although we haven't been there for quite some time. However the seating we received was disappointing to say the least. I took both my mother and my wife to lunch. We were seated at the first table in the bar right next to the lobby although none of was drinks. I don't know if this location was chosen because of our looks (I have longish hair and both my wife and my mother wore tie-dyed clothing), as a seeming accommodation for my mother who has some trouble walking, or just to hurry us along. Whatever the reasoning it was a poor choice. Sitting next to the blender and the listening to the wait staff gossip was not my idea of a great time. I was only too happy to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was coolluv2dineDined on 5/10/2014The portions are large which is cool. You can get a small and split it between two people easy. Not sure that I would recommend this particular Buca for large parties. I felt rather squished not only at my table but in the small room itself. The small size of the room doesn't help with noise either if you with a large group. I had the chicken and sausage ziti, it was a little bland. The service was good. I would visit again but don't think I would do it for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden in back roomOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014veal parmesan was terrible and we were stuck in a back room with no ambiance. There were 3 large groups stuck in a cement room. We choose this restaurant because of the fun settings and will not go back because the food was average.
- wonderfulTimothyDined on 5/10/2014We went for an early Mothers day dinner ! Food was excellent or waiter was great and we all had a wonderful time at BocasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 300 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood reviews archive.
- Family BrunchGrandmaMollieDined on 4/20/2014There were eight of us including two kids under five. The restaurant worked well for all of us. We enjoyed the food, especially the meatballs and it was so much fun as everything is served family style. The ambiance is very eclectic which creates a very fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food , disappointing serviceTr70Dined on 4/19/2014Food was ok this day, did not have enough pasta cooked for our dish so substituted a different type of pasta. Cheese garlic bread was not the best as it has been in the past. We told server we were there for bday but they did nothing special which was disappointing since we've even to other Bucca Di Beppo's and they have acknowledged special occasions!Special Features:
- deliciousfoodieDined on 4/18/2014Excellent portions for the price. Good wad well presented and very good. The stuffed chicken was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hassle free party of 20!GrovecrDined on 4/12/2014Bucca di beppo was our second choice for a large group of birthday guests. I was worried that no restaurants would be accommodating to the Saturday night party of 20 I arranged. It turns out that they went above and beyond my expectations and made my worries disappear. 20 wasn't too big of a number for them on such a busy night as long as you plan ahead. The best part was that they take online reservations which made it even more hassle free. Our birthday girl and guests were happy, well taken care of and full of delicious food by the end of the night. It should have been my first choice all along!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceKenHawkDined on 4/10/2014We used to come to one of your restaurants fairly frequently but the service and food are just ok.
- Great family dinnerdantistonDined on 4/8/2014Buca di Beppo is a standard family dining location for us, but this time we had an absolutely phenomenal waiter, and we had an entire room to ourselves, which was very unusual. However, the waiter made us feel very welcome, offering to take pictures, making great food suggestions, and enhancing our overall dining experience. Would always recommend Buca di Beppo. Note that everything is family style, though, with 2-3 people serving sizes per dish, so bring lots of people who are prepared to compromise! Also, lately their prices have gone up significantly, but it's still well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good family dinnerRickDined on 4/4/2014Buca was fine. I don't really expect anything outstanding there, just a good meal at a reasonable, but not great price. Lots of leftovers to take home however.Special Features:
- Great dinner for my husbandsjaimiDined on 3/29/2014Great dinner for my husbands birthday, had a group of 12 with a few that are gluten intolerant and there was a large selection of food for all.Special Features:
- Very Interesting!jrblazrDined on 3/22/2014Fun place! Make sure you ask for the tour of all of the rooms! Definitely much to see at this location, including the restrooms! Went with my family of 4. Plenty of food with leftovers, all at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.