Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
4301 Alderwood Mall Blvd
Lynnwood, WA 98036Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4257447272x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Carl Frair
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood - Best Restaurants in Lynnwood ›
Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (46)special occasion (33)kid-friendly (30)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (12)romantic (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Family birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We picked the wrong night. (High School Homecoming) Way too busy and understaffed. Server got a little snippy when we had to keep reminding her of things. The food was good but not what I remembered from years past. The noise level was way beyond what worked for a family gathering. I felt sorry for the server AND for the kitchen. The store knew it would be a busy night but couldn't seem to handle it. We had lots of food to take home which was fun. They forgot to sing to us. Not a big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great / ?Nothappy1234Dined on 10/15/2014Myself and family had a great time, we celebrated my daughters 12th birthday. Everything went well and we even had lots of leftovers. My issue was that when I got home my food in a bag and fiancé were full of juice from my chicken Marsala. I over ordered at dinner and well my bill showed which was 188.00 a lot more than I had expected. Anyways I had to throw all of my leftovers away and my fiancés shirt we'll it is still sitting in tide hopefully not stained.Special Features:
- Trip2014Dined on 10/4/2014You know you enjoyed your server when you can remember his name (Matt) days later and it still brings a smile to your face. Good food, good service more of a destination than just a typical restaurant. Definitely will recommend!! Thanks Matt for putting up with us....Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014We were made to wait for more than 25 minutes to be served our main dishes. Buca needs to add waiters to handle many customers. Food though is great!!!Special Features:
- It's doesn't get any betterSeaDriveDined on 9/24/20141st the bad... on-line reservations didn't know that this Buca is not open for Lunch. We were called by the restaurant and were able to make another reservation when there open. What a great place to dine. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel special. Outstanding service, food and atmosphere. We can't do this often on a fixed income but when we can... we'll be back! THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeathercDined on 9/13/2014Other than having to remind the waiter a few times about certain items, it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Talk about serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Our server was EXCELLENT! Always ready to top off our sodas or there to see if we needed ANYTHING. And as we waited for our main course a man came by, the manager, I think, with a big bowl of spaghetti. He asked us if we wanted it for free. The look on our server's face was priceless when he came to deliver our main course and we already had food.Special Features:
- A Great Family GatheringgarageweddingDined on 9/5/2014We had a very large group and made arrangements in advance. The restaurant did a great job delivering what we asked for with superb service. Our server was outstanding in providing prompt, courteous service throughout. The staff showed great respect toward a disabled family member as well as to two of our guests with dietary concerns. Definitely order the manicotti and the calamari - this group could not get enough. Thank you BucaSpecial Features:
- Lots of good foodWsu1351Dined on 9/1/2014Our friends had never been before and were skeptical at first. But once they figured out that the tacky was really cool, they realized how good the food was and were pleasantly surprisedSpecial Features:
- Dining at BucaROllingDined on 8/31/2014All in all the food was good, and our waitress was attentive. My husband and I ordered a small pepperoni pizza that was very greasy, and our cheesy bread was overcooked and dark brown on the bottom, but the other members of our group seemed to enjoy their food very much. We like Buca, and will be back. I don't know that we will order the pizza again though.Special Features:
- Nice placedavecapDined on 8/30/2014The service was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got to walk through the kitchen to get to our table. That says a lot to me. The kids ages ten and twelve years enjoyed the restaurant. There was plenty of food and dessert was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff and food make this placeWineAndDinerDined on 8/22/2014We try to go to Buca's every time we are in the area and they did not disappoint again. The food was more than enough despite our 3 teens and one pre teen. The food is super good and one of the fav's of everyone in our family is the meatballs. We have yet to have dessert but always wish we had saved space as they look delish! But what really makes this place is the staff- friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Our one son has a peanut allergy and they are very clear about what is safe and what is not and to top it off they do their best to ensure he has a great dining experience by offering options and even giving a comp appy to compensate for something he could not have! Tony the manager rocks as my kids put it!Special Features:
- Awesome Atmosphere!RJW2001Dined on 8/20/2014Getting to sit at the Kitchen Table was a great experience. Definitely makes you want to come back to try other dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChuckwagonDined on 8/19/2014I've been to Bucca many times and have to say this was probably the least enjoyable visit. Not sure but I think the staff was shorthanded so even though our server was great she was a bit overwhelmed. The hostess was pretty much clueless so the check in process was chaos. My party of five shared a room with a wedding group of at least 25 and another party of 10 and it was extremely loud! Extremely. To the point we had to be loud just to have a conversation. I know Bucca is a loud place anyway, it's part of their schtick but this was really not enjoyable.Special Features:
- Good food, great portions, loud!Hungry4FoodDined on 8/19/2014Birthday dinner for the brother-in-law although he didn't want to be serenaded. Portions are generous, staff friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is definitely family-friendly. That said, a room with 4 groups of six people that then also gets a group of about 15-20 becomes so loud it is impossible to hear anything! Good thing we were ready to go!Special Features:
- Buca di Beppo review= decent valueKoewalskiDined on 8/17/2014We ordered a Lg Veal Parmigiana ($39) which was delicious. To supplement it, we also ordered a side of Spaghetti Marinara ($8) which we were not impressed with for two reasons: (1) the flavor was fairly weak; we suspect it was because they didn't drain the water from the pasta very well. (2) it seemed like we only received about 10-12 oz of pasta- considering how inexpensive spaghetti is, it would seem more impressive if they gave us 2 lbs. instead. They don't put much sauce on it anyway, so it wouldn't cost much compared to the other dishes. Overall value is only OK because they don't even give you bread with your meal. For $47, one could get a LOT more food from a Chinese or Teriyaki place- even Arnie's serves a more balanced plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm now Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Che notte meravigliosa! Famiglia riunita intorno a mangiare cibo delizioso. Durante la cena ho detto alla mia famiglia che questo era ciò pranzo fuori dovrebbe essere. Buon cibo. Buona compagnia. Famiglia.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBigRDined on 8/9/2014Discovered this place when we moved to Washington State a few years ago. Keep going back, good food and friendly service.Special Features:
- Amazing table for seven in SeattleVandyclanDined on 8/8/2014Group of 7 from teens to almost 80. Greeted promptly, seated in less than two minutes. Waitress there before we could even get through the wide variety menu. Cheerful staff who know the menu and come and go to meet needs without being a bother. Food was simply amazing. Pizza, spaghetti and (huge) meatballs, spicy chicken pasta, manicotti and fresh crisp tasty Ceasar salad. We seek out Buca every time we visit Seattle and wish we had one at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it usually isOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We sat in the bar, the bartender who served us got our order wrong and was kind of a jerk through out the meal. The food was fabulous all but the noddles in the fettuccine were under cooked a little. It was my friends birthday, and the bartender said you don't do the singing and/or free dessert anymore. Kind of a let down. We usually go here for birthday celebrations, and I don't think we will do birthday there anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sending Daughter off to CollegedaveyBDined on 7/31/2014We had our daughters last big meal before we sent her out of state to college. Great place for our large extended family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a big party!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014This is a great restaurant for a large party! If you don't mind noise and you enjoy sharing "family style" dining and yummy Italian food, this is the place for you! Check out their online menu! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual family-style diningMomLovesBrunchDined on 7/26/2014I had a coupon expiring, and my parents in the, so Buca di Beppo fit the bill nicely. 4 adults & 1 toddler. Large di Beppo salad - great salad, in the future, I'd get a small. Large Quatro al Forno - barely covers 4 people. Do yourself a favor and get the stuffed shells by themselves. They're GREAT. Large Macaroni Rosa - huge. Get it for the vegetables & get it for the leftovers. Our server was great, but our bread stone-cold. Wine is mediocre, which is sad. I'll be back because it's right next my house, they're wonderful about having toddlers there, and I keep finding gems like stuffed shells & Macaroni Rosa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, good value and dependableFunfoodieinSeattleDined on 7/26/2014I don't eat here often but, when I do, I have leftovers for days it seems! The family-style servings are huge, the food is always dependable in quality. It's really fun with large parties!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not cooked well & bad servicebothellfoodie1Dined on 7/12/2014Eggplant was raw and rubbery. The service was poor.Special Features:
- mikerDined on 7/3/2014We have eaten in many italian style restaurants all over the country and this is one of the memorable meals at the top of our list. Will go back for sure and enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo impresses againMaryDined on 7/3/2014My family and I eat often at the Lynnwood Buca di Beppo. We love the food and it does remind us of our time in Italy. We sit in a booth in the bar, so the noise level is quite low. Because we dine there often, we know the staff and they are friends. It's like coming home. My only wish is to get the Pope's table (which requires a large crown) and the kitchen table. Some day!Special Features:
- Great group dinner!AmberJDined on 6/28/2014We came here for my 30th birthday with a party of about 17. We also had at least 5 kids. The restaurant had no problem accommodating us and were very friendly. They even put the cake we brought along in the fridge! The food was delicious and plentiful. Definitely recommended for large group occasions. :)Special Features:
- The following 319 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Lynnwood reviews archive.
- Great for GroupsRedHatsLuv2LaughDined on 6/21/2014We went here with our Red Hat Group and reserved the Pope Room, which had a nice large round table with a large Lazy Susan. The food was excellent and served family style...even the small portion was enough to feed at least 3 to 4 people. We divided the group up and my group shared a small chicken parmesan (it came with 3 large pieces of chicken that were moist tender), a large salad (it could have feed all 7 of us), and some vegetables. All the food was delicious and we had leftovers!Special Features:
- Wow... What a shock!.Ur2l84meDined on 6/20/2014The quality of the service was very poor. Our server Gregory, though we were the first to be seated in the entire restaurant our server was slow, no follow through. Gave our food to another table, then once noticed Gregory retrieved our food from the table, he brought it straight from their table to ours. Luke warm, from another table, against department of health regulations. How would you want this to be made right?
- Eating the Kitchen was fanrasric!SedregDined on 6/18/2014We were honored with the Kitchen dining experience. This place is fun on a notmal visit but fantastic when you get a chance to watch the team in their baxk room. Please dont worry we rated it as noisy, thats simply becasue we were in the Kitchen dining room and I dont think it could be anything but noisy. All I can say after eating there many time over the years is go for the Kitchen Dining expereince!!!Special Features:
- Team DinnerAnnieDined on 6/16/2014Great place for large groups! Family or work, every time I have gone it has been a great time, making great memories! Staff is excellent!Special Features:
- Very busy restaurantProsperousDined on 6/15/2014This is a great place to go dining with a group of friends and family. It's family style, so the portions are very large. They only serve either small or large option... we ordered a small pasta dish, small salad, small garlic bread, and small pizza, and it was a lot of food for the three of us. The service can be kind of slow when it gets busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- graduationgraduation14Dined on 6/14/2014I am so disappointed in my visit. It was my daughters graduation, we first sat for 7minutes alone.. No greeting. Then over 5 .minutes for water. Drinks took over 5 minutes.I ordered for everyone. We got two salads while just getting drinks. No bread, no plates!! We had to beg for bread. Pizza came but no plates! The fett. had burned chicken, the penne entree was 3-4 minutes behind fett. had very very little sauce. I'm so embarrassed that it was so bad. They took off the specialty bread we ordered separately but it was too little too late. D-Special Features:
- Great as alwaysdantistonDined on 6/14/2014I made a reservation for 10 for my family after my graduation. I was surprised that I was able to make the reservation, but when I received a call in the morning to confirm the reservation, I was impressed. The lady who called was very nice, and I am glad they call to confirm large reservations. However, when the first person of my party arrived half an hour early, he was told they might not be able to honor our reservation unless everyone was there early. Luckily, he was able to relay this info and we were fine, but this was sort of weird. That said, it was surely one of the busiest days of their year. However, once we got in, it was a joy. The waitress was great, the food was amazing as always, and our dining space was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014Great overall our group was seated in a back corner tables with a booth. The setup made it very difficult for the server to service the booth. We another similar setup behind us which didn't allow her space to the booth. She was wonderful just maybe think about the spacing next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarksagradDined on 6/14/2014Celebrated a college graduation. Everyone loved it even our gluten free family member. It was the best.Special Features:
- Always goodBlackdogDined on 6/8/2014When we come to the states we always make it a point to stop in for this comfort food. We always get to take some leftovers home for the next day so, the price is right for 2 full meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousCha733Dined on 6/2/2014We have never eaten here before, and so sorry we hadn't! Always heard of Bucca di Beppo and our entire family has fallen in love with the restaurant, we can't wait to go back! Family style dining was interesting but fun. Never toured the kitchen of a restaurant before - what an experience ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BethLDined on 5/18/2014Love the food! We are even using you guys for our wedding next month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.