Buca di Beppo - Lombard
90 Yorktown Road
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (630) 932-7673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jorge Felipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area iver your order ($25 dreception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or delelivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Lombard
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Lombard - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Buca di Beppo - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (79)special occasion (53)kid-friendly (45)fit for foodies (23)great for lunch (22)neighborhood gem (14)romantic (11)great for brunch (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (6)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- It was my first time thereBallwhackerDined on 12/19/2010It was my first time there and the food was very good, the staff was friendly and the prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- Pathetic... NEVER take a groupHarryVIPDined on 12/19/2010Pathetic... NEVER take a group to this restaurant. Management totally is worthless and having totally screwed up our VERY SPECIFIC reservation for the Pope Room with a round table for our 13, they could only seat us in a closed off room that was cold - AND THEY NEVER TURNED ON THE HEAT, just gave us one small space heater. We froze and if people had not traveled many miles to meet we would have left. Management abandoned us and never looked in after the second visit 5 minutes into the sit down and my telling them to turn on the heat - again... I have full documentation on our reservation and I think they just gave our table (only one in the restaurant) to a more "important" party. The GM never showed.
- This was the first time weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/18/2010This was the first time we went to your rest. & everything was excellent!!
- for a table of four this particularGeekShiqueDined on 12/18/2010for a table of four this particular table was a in a room that was far too noisy. we could hardly hear each other. while I understand that this restaurant is a place for celebrations, it was still far too crowded. The food was really great - as always - but the service was fair. It took our waitress about 15 minutes to come and take our order after we'd been seated. Wished our experience would have been better seeing as it was for a birthday.Special Features:
- THe service was very slow.RonikaVIPDined on 12/18/2010THe service was very slow. They burned my daughter's pizza, not a good experience.
- noise level makes it difficultOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/18/2010noise level makes it difficult to hold a personal conversation
- We had our office ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/16/2010We had our office Christmas dinner at the restaurant. The waiter did a great job - I think his name was Stephen. He was very upbeat, brought all food and drinks on time and helped us to have great time. Food was very good. Overall we had a great time.Special Features:
- Food quality didn't matchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2010Food quality didn't match the price, however good quantity service was below par.Special Features:
- Bucca di Beppo is one of myOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/13/2010Bucca di Beppo is one of my favorite restaurants and the food is consistenly good. The atmosphere is fun and welcoming. It is always a hit when I bring a friend to the restaurant for the first time, and they always want to know if there is a Bucca di Beppo near them.Special Features:
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2010Great food, great service, great ambiance. And overall, outstanding value!Special Features:
- Great food and service, butOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 12/9/2010Great food and service, but the food could have been more hotSpecial Features:
- Again...great time...gooddiningVIPDined on 12/7/2010Again...great time...good food..great for large groupsSpecial Features:
- Service and food were great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/7/2010Service and food were great! Recommend for a group or couple.Special Features:
- My food was great, but myOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/29/2010My food was great, but my boyfriend, who loves this place, was disappointed with the Chicken Parm. It seemed as if it was missing something season-wise. The portions are always well worth the price!!Special Features:
- Had a great lunch there. Foodwjlaw100VIPDined on 11/29/2010Had a great lunch there. Food was wonderful. I never realized that Buca did "lunch portions", not their typical family/sharing portion size... so it was perfect for lunch.Special Features:
- we had most enjoyable timediningVIPDined on 11/27/2010we had most enjoyable time celebrating with our friend..cancer surviver...totally awesome waitress who met our every need looking forward to next event on Dec 7=)Special Features:
- Food was not warm but serviceJeffDined on 11/25/2010Food was not warm but service was good.. Vegetables had too much spice
- I thought the turkey was dryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010I thought the turkey was dry and we had to wait for 20 minutes for mashed potatoes. The waitress was excellent though and helped us through out
- Went for Thanksgiving DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/25/2010Went for Thanksgiving Dinner and most everything was good except the Large Turkey platter for $39.99 which was about 12oz of Turkey and stuffing on a platter with a bowl of gravy and a small platter of whole berry cranberry sauce. The turkey was dry and was suppose to feed 6 people we had 4 adults and 1 child and each of us had 2 small pieces of turkey. The cranberry sauce was from a couple of $.75 cans and smashed up on the platter. The lasagna and garlic mashed potato were great!
- I've been going to Buca'sRobertKantDined on 11/25/2010I've been going to Buca's for over 10 years now. Buca's continues to raise their prices while lowering their portion size. While the food is good, better than the Olive Garden but not great, the rises in price makes me want to go there less and less.I paid over $50 + tip for Turkey (a very cheap meat) stuffing (which was flavored with Italian sausage and the highlight of the meal!), gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, 1 diet coke, and 1 hot tea, and some run of the mill stuffed mushrooms for 2. Only white meat was provided, which was dry. I'd give the food rating than just good, meaning it would need above average cooking skills to make, but I could have made it at home. Buca's let's role back the prices a bit. Your driving a fan awaySpecial Features:
- Our servers were great! TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2010Our servers were great! They laughed and sang with us. We had a blast. We would definitely return. Drinks and food were served quickly.Special Features:
- It is definitely very authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/21/2010It is definitely very authentic Italian. I experienced the same taste as it was in Italy when I visited there.Special Features:
- We went to Buca to celebratePaulOVIPDined on 11/21/2010We went to Buca to celebrate some family birthdays and they did not fail to impress again. Our server was very attentive and helpful with recommendations, suggestions, etc and the food while not fancy, is flavorful and plentiful. Overall a great night.Special Features:
- You must be prepared to enterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/20/2010You must be prepared to enter a loud environment when going to Buca di Beppo. This is not a romantic, sit in a private corner and have an intimate dinner. Having said that the food most definitely is worth the noise and the wait if you have no reservation. It is very very good.Special Features:
- Always entertaining and exuberant.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/20/2010Always entertaining and exuberant. Good, well done Italian food, the Chicken Limone is to die for!Special Features:
- My family enjoyed the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/19/2010My family enjoyed the food. The service was good and quick. The amount of food was more than enough. Pricing was a bit high, but it was served family style so every entree would serve 2-3 people for the small size. I would go there again.Special Features:
- They were so accomodating,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2010They were so accomodating, even opening up a different room so we could have a table that better suited our group. I highly recommend them.Special Features:
- Our experience was terrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2010Our experience was terrible. We requested a table (had a reservation) and was escorted to a booth. I needed a table due to knee replacement surgery. Was told take the booth - no table seating. Next, they couldn't decide who was our wait person. First we had a mail, then we had no one, then finally a waitress. We did not receive refill on beverage until the waitress brought the check. Poor service. I might add that I have been here many times previously and never received such terrible service. Upon our arrival, the hostess did not greet us, smile or even make eye contact with us. There wasn't anyone else in the lobby. She was staring down in front ofher. I had to interrupt her staring so that we could give our name and be seated
- Service was good. Rick wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2010Service was good. Rick was our server. We had a table of 13. My only wish is that the restaurant would have offered separate checks...it would have made it a whole lot easier for us.
- The food was delicious. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010The food was delicious. The quantity was excellent and arrived hot with great presentation. The waiter, Duane, was great. There were 11 of us. Our table was rectangle. Due to the noise in the room, we could not carry on a decent conversation. I wish I would have asked for a round table. Please share my name as I would like a coupon for the free appetizer if still available.
- Our waiter was great. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/12/2010Our waiter was great. We had some larger women and sitting in the booth was confining.Also, the booth we were in, the bottim seat slid out, there was debri, forks, papers, etc. We slid it back in, but you might want to check it out.( the seat that faced the north wall)Special Features:
- Menus items are presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2010Menus items are presented in portions (small serves up to 3, large serves up to 6) since it was just my wife and I celebrating her birthday, we ordered the small portion of Veal Saltinbocca, we would have liked a small salad and possibly a vegetable on the side, but couldn't see ordering additional small portions that would serve 3, we are both light eaters and told that to our server. The food was very good, and had we had a third person in our party, it definitely would have made sense to order the additional sides. As it was, the portion was just about right for the two of us.Special Features:
- We had a great time celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2010We had a great time celebrating my father's 60th birthday. The service was alittle slow at times then seemed too rushed. It was like our server was incredibly busy handling maybe too many tables at once. However, the food was terrific. I left feeling so incredibly stuffed and happy about the meal that I just ate. It was my parent's first time there and they loved it. Thank you.Special Features:
- The food was good. The backgroundOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/6/2010The food was good. The background noise was very loud and made it difficult for our group to have a conversation. We were always yelling at someone who was seated directly across the table from us. The host was very accommodating for our last minute reservation change. Andi, our waitress, did a wonderful job of remembering our orders and was relatively quick on the drink orders also.
- The restaurant was very accommodatiOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/1/2010The restaurant was very accommodating to our large group. We had 12 adults, 2 small children and one infant. We sat in the 'Pope' room and had plenty of space to move around, eat, and feel comfortable. The waiter was great with all of our orders and never missed a beat. I highly recommend Buca di Beppo for large groups (and small as I have been there with my husband only).Special Features:
- The food was good. Some ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2010The food was good. Some of it was better than the other. We had a good time, regardless. The waiter would disappear for long periods of time, so we couldn't drink very much, as he rarely came back to see if we needed another drink. I had to ask 3 times for my second drink, and that was the last I had. And it wasn't really that crowded on Sunday night.Special Features:
- Our visit to Bucca was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2010Our visit to Bucca was wonderful. It was my birthday celebration dinner. The food was absolutely delicious. Our waiter was fantastic. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Our group of 9 was delightedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2010Our group of 9 was delighted with Buca's food and our server. We ordered family style and received important guidance from our server on which sizes to select. The chicken Marsala was heavenly.Special Features:
- everything and I mean everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/9/2010everything and I mean everything was great ....only complaint was woman who brought our food (not our waitress) was abrupt...didn't appreciate that
- The food was really good,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2010The food was really good, specially the chicken marsala yumyyyy! the service great, the place nice to share a good time with the family or friends, I love the idea to share all the dishes, in that way you can taste a piece of everything. My family love it too.Special Features: