Buca di Beppo - Lombard
90 Yorktown Road
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6309327673x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jorge Felipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area iver your order ($25 dreception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or delelivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Lombard
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Lombard - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Buca di Beppo - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (75)special occasion (54)kid-friendly (45)fit for foodies (25)great for lunch (25)neighborhood gem (18)romantic (14)hot spot (10)great for brunch (9)late-night find (6)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2014The food was great service perfect went with group of 7. Food came out hot. So goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is the best partSue59VIPDined on 10/19/2014Our server was very attentive but she had little to work with. Even though we were there an hour after opening, the lasagna was an hour away from being finished. For kids and families it is a good value for the price. There are lots of choices.Special Features:
- Kitchen table reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We dined at the Kitchen Table for the first time and it was a great experience. Food was good and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMissNikkiDined on 10/18/2014Great food , great atmosphere. One of our favorite places to eat. Definitely worth the 2 hr drive !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for foodiesDewiVIPDined on 10/18/2014Nice delicious food. Price to value is very good and quantities are enormous.Special Features:
- Consistently Good!PnutBuddhaDined on 10/18/2014We have been to Buca's several times in the last 3-4 years and the food is consistently delicious. The atmosphere is fun and the staff is helpful. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ServiceEmankcinVIPDined on 10/10/2014While most diner's don't go to Buca di Beppo for a fine dining experience so expectations should be adjusted accordingly. However, I think most diners would agree that it is a turnoff and a health concern that food orders are routinely carried through throngs of waiting customers through the main lobby/waiting area of the restaurant.
- Buca di BestaburbanbillDined on 10/6/2014Our group of seven seniors get together every few months to catch up. We asked for and got a corner table off the bar and enjoyed conversation, super food and excellent service. We will return!Special Features:
- Pretty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014We were sat very quickly since I made a reservation. The wait staff was good and the building was good. Food was generally good, we were disappointed with the garlic cheese bread though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertainment in the KitchenKtchfunDined on 9/27/2014The kitchen table was available when we were being taken to our table and they asked us if we'd like to sit there. We said yes because we have eaten at the kitchen table before and it was fun. This time it was a blast! I would highly recommend eating here if you haven't tried it yet. It's family style so, a little different than the typical restaurant. But, the food is wonderful! I haven't gotten anything I didn't like. If you're a dessert person you must share the "Colossal Brownie Sundae". It's ice cream and brownie yumminess. I'd also recommend eating in the kitchen if you have the option. It's fun and entertaining! I enjoy watching the chefs cook.Special Features:
- Love the experience at Buca!happydinerDined on 9/27/2014Buca does not disappoint! The food was hot and delicious! Our server was attentive and friendly! We love this location...it is one of the best Buca's and we will definitely return!Special Features:
- Fantastic for a large groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2014We had a group of 18. The service and food are great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family dinnerkeithpDined on 9/20/2014Had not been a over 10years. The portions were big. There were 4 of us. Got a small size of chicken, which was 3 pieces. Also got the large of the spaghetti and meatballs (3). That was way plenty. Had enough leftovers for another meal at home. We also enjoyed the cheese cake and the Chocolate Cake. Server kinda ignored us till the end. My wife wanted a water and the server kept passing us by. I thing because our table was right by a large pole which was hard to get around. It was loud in there. Mostly since there was a party of 15 next to us. When they left the noise level was more enjoyable.Special Features:
- A good meal, but ...DaddyBobDined on 9/19/2014I and two friends dined at Buca in Lombard Friday evening, We had 7 p.m. reservations and were seated on time. Chris was our server and he was attentive and able to answer any questions we had. We were seated in a small dining room off the hallway which leads into the kitchen. There were four booths on the sides and two large tables in the center. The first half of the meal was great, then a large party began to be seated, they didn't like the table setup so they milled about while it was reset. There was a loudly crying child which was very disturbing to me. I don't feel these large parties should be mixed with small parties as they are louder and generally more disruptive. Our drinks and food were both good and plentiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Not very good, the garlic was so overpowering on the garlic bread that it tasted fishy.
- great food fabulous serviceBigfam22Dined on 9/14/2014Our group of 14 can be a bit of a handful. Wide age range and LOTS of questions. ..some questions were repeated by diners not listening. Tamika handled every thing happily and without the slightest fatigue. Tamika helped make our occasion that much more pleasant and the food...well...Bucca's food speaks for itself. Just be sure you come hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing. : (ImnursemurrayDined on 9/13/2014Buca di beppo used to be our family's favorite restaurant-not anymore. Our calamari was lukewarm at best, which grossed me out! It should be deep-fried, hot and crispy, not warm and rubbery. The Caesar salad dressing tasted odd-definitely not like the dressing should and some of the lettuce was wilted and old. No complaints on the rigatoni or the chicken parmesan-they were the best part of the meal. Sadly, I don't think we'll be back-too much nearby competition that has better food.
- meatballssassy1VIPDined on 9/13/2014Our dinner was good, very generous portions as usual. A little too noisy as usual. All in all decent dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Party PlaceWineAndDineDined on 9/13/2014We went with a large group of people for a Birthday Party and it was awesome...great times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soNotimpressedDined on 9/12/2014Second time here. Had been here many years ago. Uneven garlic on garlic bread. Pasta too spicy. Wine was disappointing.
- Best night ever!HappyImItalianDined on 9/7/2014Our dining experience was awesome! My family thoroughly enjoyed the food, ambience, decor and the wonderful staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousChonkDined on 8/31/2014Great service, great food, great time! Always a great place to go with a big group.Special Features:
- Welcome to Italy!!!Escape4usDined on 8/30/2014From the decorations on the walls to the large portions of great food, this is a place the whole family can enjoy. Be careful not to order too much food because you need to leave room for dessert,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LocationfoodisgoodDined on 8/26/2014Location was very convenient right off the expressway. Food was delicious, fresh and hot. We used a coupon that saved us money and made the outing even more enjoyable. The only negative was the service. Waitress didn't seem too concerned that one in our party found a piece of plastic or tiny glass in her drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun family timeFamily18Dined on 8/22/2014Our group of 18 were in town for a wedding and we thoroughly enjoyed the family style, the great food, the atmosphere and, of course, the company.Special Features:
- Delightful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014First visit for some friends and able to sit in the kitchen booth - loved it! Food was great and made it a special occasion.Special Features:
- Awesome Birthday SpotAceReporterDined on 8/10/2014We had a party of nine for my birthday. Adults and kids had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The kitchen table was a blast!FranDined on 8/9/20145 of us crammed into the kitchen table and we had a great time. There was never a dull moment with interaction of the staff. If you're looking to NOT have a quiet evening but instead have great food in a fun sarcastic environment then I recommend booking the kitchen table.Special Features:
- Never go away hungry!NickVIPDined on 8/3/2014Love that you order family style and the portions are huge! Great food and good service. Baked ziti and spaghetti with meatballs are fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 7/29/2014Try Buca's lasagna - you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mid summer doldrumsfivedinersDined on 7/23/2014Appetizers and main dishes great, but salad had brown edges and used cores which made it bitter. They forgot to put the brownie in the big brownie sundae. But the waiter was great and gave us two brownies to bring home. Noise level was high because of screaming kids. The thing is we love the food well enough to put up with their mid summer doldrums.Special Features:
- Disappointing. We won't go back.LoveToEatOutDined on 7/19/2014The hostess was very nice. We had reservations & were seated on time. Got our menus, glasses of water, and bread - nice. But that's where it ended. For a table of 7 ppl, we got 1/4 full carafe of olive oil. Each time we asked for refills, we got another 1/4 full carafe. For 7 ppl? Then the food was mediocre: no flavor, light on the sauces, tasted bland. And these were easy dishes that I could make at home, but mine taste better. But our appetizer was very good - the caprese trio. Our server was a bit off that night, not rude, but not friendly, a bit odd. Of the 3 couples, only 1 got the correct bill. The other couples had to work to fix their bills. We didn't even want to order dessert. Too bad-it used to be a good restaurant.Special Features:
- Reservation accomodationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014I was VERY specific about a round table for 10 when I made the reservation. I hate eating with a group that size at a long table. You don't have a round table for 10 but I didn't find that put until we got there.. It was like it or lump it! Our waiter was great! A lady came around to see if we were ok. The look on her face told me she could have cared less
- Loud...ItalianDined on 7/13/2014Our table was placed in the same room that had a party going on. It was extremely loud during the first half of our meal. We don't blame the patrons for being loud, as they were just enjoying their party. We blame the restaurant for placing us there. For an expensive meal, we would have liked to been able to communicate to the other members at our table without talking very loud from not being able to hear each other. Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodLiamoDined on 7/10/2014A nice variety of Italian food in a photo-covered restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Time and Food!!!SwedishChefDined on 7/5/2014We came in Saturday for an anniversary dinner! Great service by Kurt and the food was terrific! We love this place and we'll definitely be back once again! Thanks for making our special occasion very special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family DiningJwa9999Dined on 7/4/2014We celebrated my wife's Birthday and had a good meal at a good price. Great value for the money. Family style dining at it's best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grossly overpriced -disappointmentseriousdinerDined on 7/2/2014Their food is excessively overpriced. A family meal for 2 adults and 3 children =$170-incl. only one alcoholic bev./wine. If you enjoy getting ripped off-Chicken Limone=5 itty bitty pieces of chicken breast for $32, or $36 for fettuccini alfredo w/chicken-then dine here. For $170, I could have done better elsewhere. We had containers of noodles to take home, but pasta is one of the cheapest menu items to produce. 3 entrees and a side, one appetizer, one drink=$170. The food was under seasoned (I am a professional chef, so I know) and the alfredo must have been sitting under the heat lamps for awhile, as the top portion of the bowl had dried out noodles that were hard. This was my first time going here and I would not recommend.
- Love this place!birthday64Dined on 7/2/2014This restaurant is great! The food is delicious, plentiful, and hot. The staff is courteous and helpful, always there is we need anything. Birthday64Special Features:
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014Buca is one of our favorite restaurants to entertain ourselves and family. Whether dining in or carrying out.Special Features: